Cross Contamination Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina has a hot date, so Daren gets a sitter.
10.5k words
4.37
7.1k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 3: The Cuckysitter's Club

"You're going to have to talk to your daughter." Said Gina darkly. She was leaning forward, peering into the mirror as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. Getting ready for her date. "You wouldn't believe what she was wearing when I got to school to pick her up."

Daren couldn't imagine that it was that bad, and felt like Gina was changing the subject by bringing it up.

"Well, I think you know more about that than I do, dear. You know, boys, and dressing appropriately." Gina shot him a questioning glance, but must have decided he didn't mean anything by it. "I'm serious," she said, turning back to the mirror, "She needs a strong male influence in her life. There is a reason that they say that strippers have daddy issues." She added the last part in a mutter.

Daren had a brief image of Cassie as a stripper which he managed to clear out of his head with difficulty.

"But like I was saying sweetie, we need to set some ground rules for what's going to happen tonight." He continued in a meek voice.

Gina huffed, and began throwing her makeup into her makeup bag. "Nothing is going to happen at all, Daren Harlowe. At least not anything your dirty mind is imagining. What's going to happen is this: I will get him to the negotiating table, then play hard ball. Really grab him by the balls." She realized that she had misspoken and gave him a smirk and a side-long glance. "Figuratively. Obviously!" She looked incredible, with freshly done hair, a slinky little dress that showed off her curves, and killer done makeup, with heavy mascara, just like he liked it. She softened as she turned to him and snaked her hands around his waist.

"Honey, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. This body..." she grabbed his hands and moved them up her hips "These lips..." she threw her arms around his neck and gave him a deep wet kiss, "And this heart..." She pulled one of his hands again towards one large breast and squashed it in. "They are all just for you baby. I love you Daren, and your jerk of a boss can't change that, no matter how hard he tries. Tell you what," and she pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "Tonight, I'll prove it to you." She knew he couldn't resist it when she whispered in his ears. It was a major turn on for him. He felt a smile spread across his face.

Just then the doorbell rang, and Gina was grabbing her purse and hurried towards the door. "So stay up for me, tiger!" she called over her shoulder.

"Where is Cassie anyway?" Daren quickly asked as she left.

"Over to a friend's house," called Gina, opening the door. "Probably wanted to escape our wrath. She said she won't be back tonight. Ok, love you! Bye!"

And with that, she was out the door, and Daren had the silent house to himself.

...

Victor had insisted that she not drive herself, and instead sent a driver. He claimed that the restaurant they would meet at would be a surprise. Gina had her guard up from the start. The best strategy was to treat every gesture as an act of war.

The car was nice, the driver polite. It moved with the silent glide that high-quality luxury vehicles always had. This car and driver couldn't come cheap. Was Victor Cross really this rich, or was he splurging in order to impress her?

Eventually, the car pulled up to Cassa Rossa and the driver lept to open the door for her. She nearly gasped. She had been bothering Daren to get her a reservation here for months, but had always gotten the pained smile from him that meant he didn't want to say no, but also didn't think it was possible. What strings must Victor have pulled to get a reservation in under a week?

Victor was waiting for her just inside the lobby. He was dressed to the nines, and holding a large expensive looking bouquet, which he handed to her with a smile. God damn it. Gina knew that she should be refusing, but the flowers were gorgeous, and the gesture seemed harmless enough.

"Gina!" he said warmly, "so great to see you! You look fantastic tonight. I love your hair."

"Victor." She said coldly with a curt nod. Don't give him an inch.

"Well," he said, clapping his hands together with a smile "shall we sit?"

"Yes, let's." Said Gina decisively, striding past him. She glanced to the side at him as they followed the waiter into the luxurious, dimly lit restaurant. It wasn't right that someone so cruel and manipulative was so handsome. Damn it, he even smelled great, with the kind of warm spicy smell that she loved.

They were sitting at a table that seemed like the best in the house, set back from the main dining floor, with a good view of the restaurant as a whole. They sat, Victor ordered wine without looking at a menu, and then they were alone.

"So Gina, how are you?"

"Cut the crap, Victor." Gina fired back. She was ready to come in guns blazing tonight. "I'm not here for a romantic evening, I'm here to negotiate."

Victor shrugged with a look of disinterest. "Well, unfortunately, I am here for a romantic evening. With a beautiful woman, I might add. I negotiate all day at work. I'm not really in the mood."

Gina gave him a hard stare from across the table. "Well then it looks like we are at an impasse. You don't want to negotiate. I don't want to play along with your little romance fantasy."

Victor grimaced wryly. "It does look that way."

They sat for a moment in silence. Victor tried again. "Look, can't you just loosen up a little? I'm attracted to you, you are attracted to me, can't we just have fun tonight and not have it be any deeper than that?

Gina gave a derisive bark of a laugh. "Ha! Me? Attracted to you? Don't flatter yourself."

Victor gave a combative grin. "Well, although I know it's gauche of me to bring up the last time that we met, I saw a lot at the time that indicated otherwise."

Gina flushed angrily. So he wanted to go there, huh? "That was a combination of an overheated situation and acting. If you think that anything that night proves that I'm attracted to you, you have a lot to learn about female sexuality."

Victor seemed to be mulling this over. "Acting."

"That's right."

"If so, I'm impressed."

Gina gave a mock bow.

Victor seemed to come to a decision. "So let's put those acting skills to the test."

Gina gave him a stony look. "What do you mean?"

"I have a little game for you."

"Absolutely not." This was the most important part of Gina's strategy. No games. It was a tactic to manipulate her, and nothing more.

"Relax." Said Victor soothingly. "Just hear me out, it won't be anything like last time."

Gina wavered. Fine, listening wouldn't change anything. She could still refuse later on.

"All you need to do is pretend to be my girlfriend for this one night. Pretend to have a good time. Pretend to relax. If at the end of the night, if I agree that your acting was convincing, I will guarantee that I won't fire your husband."

"You're so transparent," said Gina with a sneer, "It's just a ploy to get me to have sex with you. If I don't, then you'll just say that I wasn't convincing enough."

"Of course not!" said Victor in a wounded voice, "consent means a lot to me. I would never force any woman to have sex with me. Especially a girlfriend. If it makes you feel better, I will state right up front that no sexual acts will be required for you to win."

Gina narrowed her eyes. "What's the angle I'm not seeing? What part of the rules are going to let you force me to take my clothes off?"

Victor shook his head, "You're a very cautious woman Gina. It's a good trait. But unnecessary here. I will give you my solemn word that your clothes will stay on for the rest of the evening, unless you decide to remove them of your own volition, and that there will be no prompting from me for you to do so."

Gina looked for a loophole and found none. "And what do you get if I fail to convince you?"

"Well, then all I want is for an opportunity to get what I'm looking for on a later date. We would become a couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Not just one date, but dating."

"Aha, so that's your angle. It's an unwinnable game. Victory is based purely on your judgment, and you're biased."

"True," said Victor with a smile. "Let me sweeten the deal. Let's say that you only lose if we both agree that you've done a poor job being convincing. That should swing the bias right back in your favor."

Gina considered for a moment. This game seemed pretty tame. The opportunities for sexual shenanigans seemed nonexistent, and the game did seem to be rigged quite clearly in her favor.

"Fine sweetie," she said with a big fake smile, "I'll play your little game, and I'll fucking win too!"

Victor smiled right back, pleased as could be.

...

An hour or so after Gina left, when he was absolutely sure that Cassie wouldn't be coming home, Daren guiltily brought his laptop out to the living room and began searching for porn.

It wasn't something that he was proud of, but it was something he had done fairly frequently in the past week. He had just been too stressed, and this helped him take the edge off. He certainly needed the edge taken off tonight. He had opened a few tabs with interesting looking videos, and with his pants around his ankles and his hard cock in his hand, he was ready to begin.

Ding-dong.

Oh shit. Daren jumped up as though touched by a live wire. He had always felt guilty while masturbating ever since his strict upbringing in childhood, and being caught doing it was a personal nightmare of his.

Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.

Daren took a deep breath, willing his erection to go down as he buckled his pants and walked to the door.

Ding-Dong Ding-Dong

He could see a slim, dark skinned shape through the frosted glass, and frowned as he moved to open the door.

The young black woman smiled brilliantly as the door opened and squealed, "Puppy!" as she jumped on him, flinging her arms around his back and nuzzling his chest. He was uncomfortably aware of how her young, full chest crushed against his.

His boner, nearly gone down, caught a second wind and stiffened at the unexpected female contact to his body.

He firmly pushed the young woman back into the doorway.

"Who are you, exactly?" He asked, trying to keep his voice polite.

"Awww, puppy, that hurts my feelings. After I came all this way to help you tonight." She gave a cute little pout. "I'm your daughter's friend, Renee, from school. We met before at a party." She leaned forward conspiratorially and whispered "Remember?" while making a long slow jerk off motion with her hand.

Oh God, he did remember. The girl in the fox mask. Victor's daughter. Who had seen him at his worst. Egged him on when he was at his lowest. Not exactly who he wanted to see tonight.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in, Mr. H? Your neighbors might be curious as to why you're talking to a young girl like me for this long." Daren looked around the block. She had a point. Well, he could invite her into the entryway, find out what she wanted, and send her away.

She walked in confidently, and peered around the entryway, crinkling her nose. Then she turned back to Daren, looking down at the bulge in his pants, just beginning to deflate again. "Oh Mr. Harlowe, that's not for little old me, is it?" She asked with mock innocence.

Daren's face reddened, and he couldn't keep the stammer out of his voice as he asked,

"W-why are you here?"

"I'm here to be your Cuckysitter, Puppy! Yaaaay!" She threw a peace sign and gave a brilliant smile.

Daren was stunned. "C-cuckysitter?"

"You got it Mr. H! Like a babysitter, but for cucks!"

Daren couldn't believe his ears. What could you even say to something like that? "Uh... Renee was it?" The girl nodded encouragingly. "That's not something that I am interested in."

"Oh, but puppy! It's soooo important. A lot of cucks go to a reeeeal dark place when their wives are out with their bulls." She strode right past him, kicking off her shoes as she entered the living room. "If they aren't careful, they can end up obsessing over the wrong thing and get really fucked up in the head. That's why you need a cuckysitter, like moi!" she turned back to him to punctuate this with a cheeky smile and a pointed to her face. "I'm here to make sure that you obsess over the right things, and see how hot the whole situation is. That way, everybody has a good time!" and with that, she twirled and continued towards the living room.

"Renee, I'm not a c-cuck. You shouldn't say things like that about y-your elders." He tried to make his voice stern, but it was hard when he was hurrying after her.

"Hmmmm." Renee turned and glanced at him with an uncharacteristically hard look. Daren suddenly felt a little intimidated, and he felt his pants tighten once again "I don't like the way my name sounds in your mouth, Puppy. Let's stick with Miss Cross for now." She continued to stare at him until he mumbled "Ok M-miss Cross." Then she patted his cheek with a smile. "And of course you are a cuck, Puppy! Duh! Your wife is out on a date with another man. One who is a lot richer, more handsome, and better endowed than you, by the way. It's a textbook case."

She had reached the living room. She giggled as she saw the laptop (closed thankfully), lotion, and kleenex arranged near each other. "Nooooo way Mr. H! What has it been, like an hour since your hottie of a wife left the house? You dirty little puppy!" She marched right to the laptop and started to open it.

"W-wait! Don't open..." He tried to reach her in time, but it was too late.

"Too late!" She said gleefully, sparkling eyes drinking in the open tabs and videos on the screen. "Oh my oh my, Puppy." She said, clucking her tongue. "Stacked Blond wife cucks loser husband. Big Titted Housewife puts out for Black Stud. Hot Blonde chokes on Big Black Cock."

She turned sharp eyes and a wicked grin to Daren's red face, cringing with shame. "Well it sounds like your dick is being honest, even if you aren't." She didn't mention the other two tabs, both of which involved pale, dark haired curvy girls in schoolgirl outfits. Did Daren even know what those meant about him? Information to be filed away for further use.

Come here puppy, "she said, patting the couch next to her, "I have something to show you."

He reluctantly came to sit, as she closed the incognito window and opened a new tab.

"I told you right, that some cucks go to a daaaark place when they are home alone. That tends to be because they get caught up in their imagination." She reached over and flicked him in the middle of his forehead with a sharp thwack. "I mean, " she said in a throaty voice, "My dad and your wife could be doing aaaanything right now. She could be bent over a table in the restaurant right now, screaming his name in front of the crowd. Oh Victor, Oh Victor! Take me! Use me! Fuck my tight little pussy!" Renee ran her hands up her body as she gave high pitched, fake moans, with her hands ending up tangled in her hair.

"You could think up a million scenarios like that. God, I know I can, your wife is hot. But the point is, reality is often (not always) a lot more tame. Those fantasies are great spank material for cucks like you, but it's better to spank it to the truth, you know? That will make it much hotter in the end, when things really do get pornographic between them."

She had finished navigating to the website she was looking for and inputting a password. A live video popped up, showing a well framed view of his wife and Victor at a table in a fancy restaurant. He could hear them clearly as well. It was a very professional setup.

"Tada! Now we can see everything that goes down together, and you can reign in your little cuckie fantasies."

"I-i really shouldn't," said Daren reluctantly, "It seems like an invasion of privacy..."

"I know puppy, I know." Said Renee, patting his hand, "but we both know that you're going to do it anyway, so let's just sit and watch, k?"

...

Gina had a hard time switching mental tracks. She was trying to maintain wariness and hostility towards this predator of a man, but it was difficult when trying to act flirty and sweet at the same time.

"Impossible!" Said Victor, a kind laugh bubbling up, "You're telling me a high class woman like yourself has never had a bottle of wine over 100 dollars? Doesn't that husband of yours ever treat you to anything nice?"

"No baby," she said, internally gritting her teeth at the pet names, but outwardly smiling, "It just hasn't ever seemed worth the money."

"Well my love," he said, grabbing the freshly arrived bottle and pouring her a glass, "You are in for a treat."

She deftly grabbed the glass, and began raising it to her lips, when Victor raised a finger, alarm on his face. "Ah ah ah, my dear. Now I know for sure you've never had expensive wine." He got up from the table and held her hand and the glass in his large, steady hand. He then began gently swirling the ruby liquid within the glass, before raising it to her nose. "Smell." He commanded in a steady voice. Gina was aware that their relative position probably gave Victor a great view of her cleavage, and that the swirling probably gave her breasts an enticing sway, but, she reflexed bitterly, it was all perfectly within the bounds of how a dating couple would flirt, so she should let it pass without comment. The complex and rich scent of the wine hit Gina's nose, and she looked over at Victor, eyebrows raised in appreciation.

"It's one of my favorite vintages." Said Victor with just a trace of smugness, "They keep a few bottles stashed for me at all times. In case I need to impress a pretty lady." He winked roguishly and brought her free hand to his lips, kissing it briefly before returning to his side of the table.

"Those are some of your best qualities, honey." Said Gina in a softened voice, "generous and cultured." She had meant it to have a hidden sarcastic barb, but she found that she meant it. It was very good wine, and he was sharing it with her.

Victor gave her a warm smile. This was actually pretty nice! There wasn't any reason she couldn't just relax a little and enjoy a nice evening. At the end of it, she will have won, and no longer need to see Victor again.

"So," said Victor, leaning back in his chair, "tell me about your day, beautiful lady. How was work?"

Gina knew this song and dance from frequent conversations with Daren. He would ask, then half listen and nod, then she would ask and half listen to his response. I guess Victor is going straight for the cliches about couples' conversations.

"It's a little frustrating, babe." She said lightly. The frequent pet names were helping her to remind herself of the role she was playing. "There is pretty fierce competition for this upcoming promotion, and I feel like I am having to work twice as hard as some of the younger guys competing with me. How was your day?"

Victor ignored the question. "These younger guys, they aren't as good as you, right babe?"

"No, of course not. The old men in power just trust a male face a little more."

"Well, they don't know you like I know you, baby." Said Victor confidently, "Or they wouldn't make such a big mistake. But, I have a feeling that those younger guys have bit off more than they can chew if they think they can outmaneuver you."

"Well..., thank you Victor." She felt strangely touched. She knew that this was all a game, and in fact, Victor didn't know her that well at all, but she hadn't realized how much she had been craving support and reassurance from a partner. It felt good. She wasn't used to this level of engagement. How long had it been since Daren had given her follow up questions. Maybe that wasn't fair, Daren knew the whole backstory, so didn't need as many details.

The waiter appeared at the side of the table.