Cross Contamination

A 10-part Story Series.

Series Info
A family is corrupted by the evil father-daughter team of Victor and Renee Cross
0
71.6k
129
66
162


Started: 11/10/2023

Updated: 04/09/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The Harlowes, a happy family of three is corrupted and degraded by the villainous Cross family.

Cast:

Victor Cross: Suave, Handsome, Intelligent, Arrogant, Cultured. Daren’s black boss has corrupted dozens of women in the past, and has it down to a science. He works effortlessly to manage the downfall the unsuspecting Harlowes.

Renee Cross: Bratty, Confident, Beautiful, Popular, Dominant. Victor's only child. Renee is excited to finally be 18 and ready to follow in her father’s twisted footsteps. The Harlowes are Renee and Victor's first collaborative project. Although this is her first corruption, she shows extreme talent.

Daren Harlowe: Wimpy, Pathetic, Submissive. Daren has lived a quiet life with his beautiful family, letting more confident and successful people steamroll him. Victor immediately saw him for the potential cuck that he is, and, with Renee’s sinister influence, he is rapidly descending into cuckold obsession and attraction to his own daughter.

Gina Harlowe: Confident, Driven, Sexy. Gina is a motivated career woman who always gets what she wants. She has built a career from never accepting defeat, and she definitely wears the pants in her household. Victor loves nothing more than breaking women like her down. Can she resist his skills at corruption?

Cassie Harlowe: Innocent, Cute, Bright. Cassie is a popular, smart senior at her high school who is looking forward to a bright future secured by her top grades. Unfortunately for her, Renee rules the school from behind the scenes with an iron fist, and SHE thinks it would be better if Cassie was a bimbo slut. Can Cassie overcome her naivete and realize how her 'friend' Renee is perverting her?

Planned to be a long series. Thanks for reading!

TABLE OF CONTENTS