Cross Contamination Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor's hand began slowly stroking his cock as the crowd whooped and whistled, men crowding closer to get a good look at her soaking wet, bare pussy. He nodded and mouthed, his meaning clear even across the room, "Good Girl."

Gina remained in this position for what felt like an eternity, leaning back on her hands, allowing the cheering crowd to examine her pussy. Her shame and self-loathing grew every second, watching Victor pleasure himself to the sight of her degradation. Finally, it became too much. Gina scrambled back up to her feet with the crowd screaming and begging for more behind her. That would have to be enough. She walked quickly to the back of the stage.

One moment she was walking, the next she was on the stage, falling on her hands and knees, facing away from the audience, accidentally treating them to a view of her pussy and asshole from behind.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, Gina." Said Lucia evilly, flashing her a cruel grin, "You've got to work on that clumsiness."

Gina looked down and saw the microphone cord, saw how Lucia had used it to trip her. Gina saw red. That smug bitch. Without thinking, Gina lunged, hugging Lucia's long smooth legs around the knees, bringing her to the ground. She would teach this bitch to insult her.

The fight was a blur. Lucia slapping her from above, straddling her belly with her long powerful legs. Gina's hands in Lucia's silky black hair as they grappled, stiff nipples scraping each other's bodies. Their hot sweaty skin slipping and rubbing against each other as Gina gripped Lucia from behind, trying to prevent her from rising to her knees. The crowd was going wild, people crowding the stage to get a better view of the two gorgeous women in a full-contact wrestling match.

Finally, Gina's larger body size proved decisive. She sat on Lucia's body, pinning her hands down on either side of her head. Lucia's shining black hair lay like a halo around her, her eyes glittered with hatred as she looked up at the victorious and dominant Gina. Gina could see the diamond hardness of Lucia's nipples as her small firm breasts rose and fell with her heavy breaths. Gina's own nipples could cut glass. She felt the wetness of her pussy pressed up against Lucia's firm, hot belly. Lucia's curvy lips were shining, parted with the effort of her panting breath. Gina looked up at Victor, now stroking his cock rapidly. He gave her another nod.

Gina leaned down and kissed her defeated rival hard on the lips, thrusting her tongue into the slim Latina's mouth. Gina thrilled at the feeling of victory, of using her tongue to silence the mocking young woman. Lucia seemed shocked for a moment, then began returning the kiss with equal force and passion.

Gina didn't even notice Xavier, her rival from work, stealthily using his phone to record from the edge of the stage. Xavier congratulated himself for following Victor's advice to come to this club tonight. He was really looking forward to work on Monday.

...

Daren leaned back on his couch, sweaty and tired, his mind scrambled. Renee was working busily, taking things out of her duffel bag and setting them on the coffee table, as well as setting up something else on the computer. Daren found it hard to pay attention. This time, he was sure that Renee would have no success getting him turned on again. Guilt was already preying on his mind for what he had jerked off to tonight.

He felt the couch shift and looked over to see Renee sitting there with a look of sympathy on her face. She had apparently finished with her preparations. She gently took Daren's face in her hands and said softly "I know. I know, Puppy. It's been a long night. Come here." She pulled him gently, positioning him so that he was lying down, his head resting on Renee's lap, the feeling of the cool shiny leather contrasting with the warm soft skin of her thighs.

She began running her little fingers softly through his hair.

"It's hard work, Puppy. We are doing all of this to change you. To make you into the man you ought to be. All of this is helping, even if it hurts your heart a little. Trust me, I have this all under control. Everything is going according to plan. I can already see you becoming the person who I've always wanted you to be."

Her soothing voice and gentle fingers felt like a balm on his soul.

"But we can't stop now, Puppy. The last part is the most important." She began sending her fingers in snaky little patterns down his shoulders, onto his bare chest. "I know you feel spent right now, but I promise you that tiny down there will be wide awake once we get started." She started twirling her long nails around his nipples, which felt strange and foreign, but not unpleasant.

Renee dropped her voice to her favorite breathy whisper: "I'll even make you a deal, Puppy. If you really can't get it up for my dirty talk... I'll put my money where my mouth is." She trapped one of his nipples in a painful pinch and tugged to emphasize her words.

"That's right, Puppy. As much as it grosses me out to think about your foul little old man dick in my pretty mouth, that's how far I am willing to go to make sure we finish the grand finale."

Daren couldn't help it. Renee's lewd promise was having its intended effect. The animal lust deep in his gut, which he thought had gone to sleep for a long rest, began to stir. His cock shifted on his belly as blood began to flow there once again.

Renee giggled and kissed him on the forehead. "Well, Puppy, it looks like this sweet little mouth remains pure for now. I won't pretend that it's not a relief. I knew you could do it, Tiny!"

She shifted out from under him, picking up her riding crop and directing his attention to the props and presentation set up.

"Back to business, Cucky. First, I need you to wear this." She tossed something toward him, and it hit the couch next to him. Daren did a double take. He recognized it. The ridiculous goat mask he had worn on the worst night of his life, that damn key party. He felt his penis swell further as he felt again the humiliation and exposure he and Gina had endured that night. He had come too far now to start defying Renee. He cast his eyes down, and pulled the mask over his face, tying it at the ears.

"Goood. I want you to feel it, cuck. What Gina made you feel that day. What Victor made you feel that day. Start stroking. I want to see your hand move on that tiny thing you call a cock."

She turned, and gestured at what she had set up on the table: "Look at my little visual aid, cuck. I will admit, maybe a little bit over the top, but at this point in our session, I thought it was the right time for big, easy-to-grasp symbols."

A small scale sat on the table, the old-fashioned type with two pans for balancing weights. It had a white stylized lamb fixed to the needle between the two sides. One pan of the scale had a scrawny stylized goat fixed to the front, and the other had a muscular stylized bull. It was over the top enough that Daren would have laughed, except for the ominous atmosphere and his building lust.

"Your sweet little lamb, your faithful wifey is in danger from a big bad bull. She's in so much danger that, as smart as she is, as wary and careful as she is being, she is still wildly underestimating him. And on the other side, we have you. A scrawny little goat. Your sweet lamb's knight in shining armor." Renee glanced over at the pathetic man in the stupid mask, jerking off to his own humiliation. She let out a mean snicker.

"You want to stop my dad from getting his sweet reward. Let's see what you have going for you." She reached for a cloth bag beside the scale and pulled something from inside. It was a small white cylinder, about the side of a pill bottle, with a carved white heart attached to the top. She placed it on the goat side of the scale with a click. "She loves you, Puppy. Everyone can see it. Even my Dad wouldn't deny it. In fact, that's a big part of what makes this whole thing so fun for him." The lamb-topped needle moved slowly toward the goat side of the scale as the heart symbol pushed it down.

Renee took a small pair of keys from the table and used them to unlock Daren's wedding band from her necklace. She placed it on the goat side of the scale as well with a metallic *ting*. "She is also your wife. She stood up in front of you, all her friends, and God and swore that she would never fuck another man, no matter how badly she wanted to. Or something like that. For a person as proud as your wifey, that's important. That's going to cause some hesitation for sure."

The lamb needle swung decisively down to point all the way towards the goat.

"And that is about it for the advantages that you have. Now, let's see what my Dad has going for him, Cucky." Daren saw with a sinking heart that the white cloth sack had many more little cylinder symbols inside.

"He is smarter than you." She placed a small black symbol with a stylized brain atop the cylinder on the bull side of the scale, moving the lamb needle an alarming amount back towards the center. "On his very first try, he had your wife naked on her knees, kissing his cock, while you jerked your tiny dick off at the sight. He will always be one step ahead of you and wifey's weak little resistance."

"He is better looking than you." She placed the symbol of a stylized rose down on the bull's side of the scale, causing the lamb to move just past the halfway point toward the bull. "Trust me, cuck. No matter how Gina tries to reassure you, your dad bod just can't measure up."

"He is more dominant and masculine than you." This symbol was shaped like a bull's head. The lamb needle was swinging down decisively towards the bull side. Daren shamefully couldn't stop masturbating. "When he speaks, people listen. He commands the room. Everyone respects him wherever he goes. Can you say the same, cucky?"

"He is physically stronger than you." This one was shaped like a muscular torso. "Even if you gave up competing fairly and tried to straight up fight him, you would still lose. Handily."

"He's more cultured... has better taste... is a better conversationalist... is better educated... is richer... works harder." The list went on, the black symbols crowding the plate, almost falling off. The lamb needle was deeply buried on the bull side, the goat side hanging as high as it could go in the air, the ring and heart symbol looking lonely and insufficient. Renee pulled one last symbol from the bag. It was larger and heavier looking than all the others. The symbol on the top was a lovingly rendered shining black phallus. Renee silently placed it on the scales, which toppled over due to the weight, spilling the props everywhere.

"He is much. Much. Better than you in bed."

She turned and pressed play on the laptop, starting a video going on the television screen. The video showed a lamb-masked blonde woman, collared at the feet of an enormous black man in a bull mask, holding a chain leash attached to the collar. Daren's eyes bugged, and he had to stop masturbating momentarily to stop himself from cumming without permission.

Although his mistake was Renee's intention, a closer look showed that these two were not Victor and Gina. The woman's breasts were fake, unlike Gina's, and the Black man had a tattoo that Daren would have remembered. This was just another prop, a suggestive demonstration of what was to come. Had Renee paid to commission a video just to humiliate and turn him on? It worked. Even though it wasn't real, It was still enough to send Daren spiraling into lust and shame. After his moment's pause, his hand began stroking again as the woman on the screen began seductively nuzzling and kissing the cock of her dominant partner.

"Hold on, cuck." Said Renee with an anticipatory smile, "I'm going to let you get all your loser juice out, but only on my terms. And I'm sorry, cuck, you are really not going to like my terms this time." She quickly snapped on a rubber glove, picking up the black cock symbol she had placed on the scales. She held up the black cock and gripped it by the base, twisting it and revealing that the cock carving was a lid on a hollow container the whole time. Then she reached in and pulled out a huge used condom, still shiny and wet from use, filled with a massive load of bright white cum.

She shook it in front of Daren's face, showing him the pendulous load. He could smell the powerful, musky scent of it. "God, look at it, Cucky. One shot like this, and anyone would get pregnant, guaranteed. And, I'll tell you right now, my dad hates to use condoms. He only used this one because I told him I would need it for this fun little game." With a giggle, she scooped up Daren's wedding band from the table, and before he knew what was happening, plopped it into the open mouth of the used condom. Daren's mouth hung open as she worked the ring deep into the dirty condom until it disappeared completely into the opaque white ooze.

"This ring is just like your wifey, cuck. Filthy, stuck, debased. Sunk into a trap of my Dad's lust and virile manliness. Now it's time to see if all of your training has paid off." She held out the slimy used condom to Daren. Indicating that he should take it. He cringed, his dick throbbing in his right hand as his left hand picked up the massive used condom of the rival for his wife's heart and body.

Renee's voice was still and serious as she gave her next vile instructions. "Put it on, cuck."

Daren froze. The video was still playing, with the massive bull-masked man lifting up the smaller lamb-masked woman and laying her on a bed, his giant prick stiff and dripping with her eager saliva. He couldn't believe what Renee had just said. He stared into her eyes, trying to find some indication that she was joking. She gazed back, calm but as immovable as stone.

"You heard me, Puppy. I want you to take that slimy, used condom, filled up with my Dad's jizz, and slide your tiny dick right into it. And I want you to do it right now."

"Mistress, please... I don't..."

*Crack*

For the first time, Renee used her riding crop for its intended purpose, whistling down to leave a red welt on Daren's tender inner thigh. He jumped and gave a little scream, almost dropping the condom on himself.

Renee did not look pleased at all.

"I won't hear another word, you little bitch." Hissed Renee with fury, "You swore to me that you would follow my every instruction tonight. Now put that man's condom on your little boy pee-pee, before I get really mad."

Daren felt himself fold like a house of cards. He gulped and lowered the slimy condom to his hard penis, trying to fold it carefully so that he didn't upend the full load onto his dick. The inside was cold and slimy, just as unpleasant as he had imagined. He would have thought that the disgusting experience would destroy his libido, but, humiliatingly, he was harder than ever.

Renee clutched her stomach, letting out peals of girlish laughter. Even Daren had to shamefully admit that the sight was funny. The condom dwarfed his dick, fitting only loosely around the base of his cock. But the really humiliating comparison was the length.

Renee sat and stretched the length of the condom up, once again causing the white sticky payload to creep down worryingly towards his penis. "Let's see how you measure up, ok Cucky?" She made a big show of looking at the length of his penis compared to the condom length, as the sticky white sperm crept closer and closer to hitting his cock. His cock made it less than halfway up the condom. Renee laughed again, letting the end of the condom fall. The filled reservoir at the tip hit Daren in the balls with a wet splat.

"This is where we see the results of your training, Puppy." Said Renee, sitting next to him and cuddling up to his chest. "All you have to do," She said, indicating the bulbous white reservoir of the condom with a gloved finger, "Is shoot your little cummies far enough that they can compete with my Dad's. If you can blast your little swimmers far enough to mix them with the ones surrounding your ring, then you will have shown me that you have worked yourself up enough, and increased your jealousy to the point that you are ready to fight for your wifey's honor."

She wrapped a warm little arm around Daren's waist and pulled herself closer.

"Start stroking, cuck."

The feeling of another man's cold jizz on his cock was disgusting but provided a slippery, slimy lube that, combined with the humiliation, immediately started making Daren feel great.

On the screen, the Black man had pushed up his bull mask to dive between the woman's splayed legs. She was moaning and arching her back with appreciation.

"We talked about this earlier, Puppy." Said Renee at his side, "When a woman meets a superior man, she submits to him, both mentally and sexually. It's natural, beautiful even."

The black man on screen straightened up, his massive penis statuesque, totemic, a symbol of sexual superiority. The woman, below him physically and sexually, spread her legs wider, her hairless pussy shining with more than just his saliva. She writhed and moaned as her lover savored the view, teasing her with the moment of prolonged anticipation.

"What you are trying to do is admirable. Fighting for your love and all that. But it's doomed. It goes against nature itself. When wifey gets a taste of my Dad's big black cock..."

The massive brown dick on the screen sank slowly, inch by rock-hard inch, into the woman's pink, swollen pussy. The actress screamed in pleasure. It wasn't fake like most of the porn he had seen. This woman was truly having her world rocked. Daren's cock strained and twitched and his hand squished it around in its slimy prison.

"... Then she will forget all about you and Tiny here. She will be changed forever, sexually speaking. If I know my dad, the rest of her life will be changed too. My Dad prefers women to be a lot more... docile. More eager to please. Less... smart. And, because your wifey will be addicted to his cock, she is probably just going to go right along with it as he starts remodeling her into his little bimbo slut."

The man on the screen had the woman's hands trapped above her head as he mercilessly plunged his cock deep into her. The woman twisted her head to the side, panting and biting at the sheets, letting out deep and genuine-sounding moans.

"Only you can save your wifey, cuck. She is under his spell already, she needs someone to rescue her from the big bad bull. If you don't, her life will be ruined, and she will love every humiliating, panty-drenching second of it. Come on, big boy. Shoot those cummies. Show me that loser juice. A big, powerful load now. One big enough to fight with my Dad's."

The man on the screen pinned the woman down with his powerful body, thrusting his dick in to the hilt, his balls spasming again and again as he pumped a massive load deep into the woman's vulnerable pussy. She groaned with ecstasy, crossing her legs behind his back and gripping his torso tightly to hers.

Daren strained forward as well, hips lifting from the couch, releasing his load into the used condom.

Renee tried to hold back her laughter, but it came snorting through and she soon dissolved into giggles. It could clearly be seen that Daren's small, yellowish-white load had gotten barely an inch further than the tip of his dick, leaving the bright white sperm in the tip of the condom untouched. Daren's dick deflated rapidly, now slimy with two men's cum. He felt a wave of shame and humiliation as the video finished on the screen. This time, there was no accompanying feeling of lust.

"Awwww, sorry, puppy." Said Renee, still giggling, "It looks like you failed the final exam. All that training gone to waste! You just don't have what it takes to save Gina."

Daren collapsed back on the couch, feeling despair.