Cross Contamination Pt. 06

Story Info
Gina and Daren both play games. One "wins" and one loses.
17.9k words
4.43
7k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 6: Winners and Losers

...

Daren sat on his own couch, ill at ease, as Renee set up some sort of media presentation on his television.

The experience of being completely naked in his living room with a young woman dressed in leather fetish gear was surreal. He wondered briefly if he was having a wet dream, but Renee quickly jerked him out of his reflection by snapping her fingers.

"Ok puppy, the first challenge is simple," She said, placing her phone on the coffee table with a click, "When I tell you to start, I need you to stroke. Follow the beat, you do not have my permission to go any faster or stop. I'm going to show you some pictures and talk to you a little. I might ask you to repeat some things, just to be sure you understand what I am saying. Sounds easy, right puppy?"

She waited with a patient smile until Daren had taken a deep breath and nodded.

She tapped her phone on the table, which began making the wood-block sound of a metronome in a slow rhythm.

*TOCK*

Daren felt his heart pound and took a deep breath.

*TOCK*

It seemed like they were spaced out at around five seconds between each sound. A painfully slow pace for masturbation.

* TOCK*

Renee was looking at him expectantly. On the next sound...

*TOCK*

He ran his hand up and down his shaft in a smooth motion. Renee gave a condescending thumbs up, then she appeared to get an idea. The metronome app kept up its steady, slow rhythm, and Daren continued the slow stroking of his dick as Renee dug something from the duffel she had brought. She rushed over with a bottle in her hand, and Daren felt a cool sensation on his cock as Renee squirted a healthy splattering of girly-scented hand lotion all over his cock, balls, and upper thighs.

*TOCK*

His hand smeared and spread the lotion over his dick, the sweet floral scent overwhelming him.

"Lubrication is a must, puppy, you have no ideeeeeaa how much jerking you will get up to tonight. Now, let's start my little presentation..." She clicked a button on her laptop, and a picture appeared on the television screen.

It was a beautiful brown-skinned woman, giving a smoky seductive look to the camera, her legs spread far enough to give a clear view of her vagina.

"Let's talk about pussy, Mr. H."

*TOCK*

The teen hand lotion made his hand-slide up and down his shaft smooth and quick. The picture shifted to an image of a statuesque black woman, standing with legs wide apart, hands on hips, a smug look on her face. The image was shot from below, and the focus was clearly on her thrust-forward vagina.

"Although there are a lot of fun things we girls can do with our pussies; biologically, they are designed for one thing."

*TOCK*

The new image showed the same black woman from the last photo, but now it was a view from above, showing a snarl of pleasure on her face as she was penetrated by a massive dick even darker than she was.

"Taking cock. Being penetrated, getting fucked hard, and having cum shot inside of them."

*TOCK*

A different woman in a similar position. This pale Asian beauty looked down with amusement at a dripping black dick that looked like it has just been pulled from her freshly fucked pussy. It rested, drooling, on her thigh, and white ooze could be seen leaking from her pussy.

"Female brains are designed to find a superior man, convince him to fuck their pussies, and accept their seed. It's a biological imperative."

*TOCK*

This image was not studio quality. It showed a woman lying back on a bed, legs bent at the knees and spread in a subservient posture. Her face was blacked out. Wait, did the room look familiar?

"Repeat after me, puppy: Women crave superior men." Rene clicked a button.

*TOCK*

The screen was now black, with what Rene had said in big white letters. Daren repeated the phrase while he did his slow cock stroke, forgetting his momentary confusion over the photo,

"W-women crave superior men"

"That's my puppy! Now, let's get a bit more specific..."

*TOCK*

The image showed a nude blond woman, biting her finger in a "I'm so naughty" look, covering her pussy with one hand, her tits pushed together by the gesture.

Renee leaned forward and tapped her phone, increasing the speed of the beat, now pulsing at about once per second. The pictures continued to change on the beat, more rapidly now. The photos all showed nude blonde women in pinup poses. She continued speaking over the sound.

"This biological drive to find and submit to superior cock is even stronger in what we call 'submissives'."

The images had shifted to blonde women on their knees, looking up at the camera. Darens cock was feeling good in his hand. He desperately wanted to speed up but he knew that Renee was watching him like a hawk.

"Whether it's genetics, or upbringing, or just a quirk of how their sexuality is formed, some women end up more dominant sexually, and others end up more submissive. It's a spectrum, but some women end up on the far, far end of the submissive side. Let's just call them 'submissives' to make things easier."

The images had shifted again, pulsing images of blonde Women tied up or chained in bondage gear. The beat was steady, hypnotic, Renee's voice soft and sensual. The way the images and Renee's voice and the masturbation blended together was compelling.

" Submissives become aroused and orgasm more easily than other women. They have deeper, wetter, more fertile pussies. Their sexuality is much more...flexible."

"Some submissive women try to fight against this humiliating tendency. They collect degrees, and piercings, and picket signs, just to prove that they aren't as submissive as their subconscious insists they are."

Images flashed on the screen of various women. They weren't studio quality and had apparently been snapped with a cell phone. One showed a red-haired professor confidently teaching a large lecture hall of students. Another showed a black-haired girl with numerous piercings, playing a guitar on stage in front of a packed, rowdy bar. The last showed a blue-haired young woman, yelling as she brandished a wordy picket sign reading: "Our eyes and mouths are open! Cross can't fool us! He can't silence us!" Daren got distracted for a moment and almost missed a beat. He remembered those protests, something about his company's ties to shady prostitution and pornography production companies. How had those ended? Renee was moving on.

"But, when they meet a truly superior cock, submissives find out, to their surprise, that they aren't as smart as they think..."

*TOCK*

A photo showed the red-haired professor from the previous photo, naked on her knees, her eyes crossed and tongue out in a dopey display of submissive brainlessness. Someone had scrawled a big red letter "F" on her forehead in lipstick, and she wore a choker that read "Dum-Dum" in diamonds across its surface. Her stupid expression was splattered with cum.

"...Or as tough as they think."

*TOCK*

This one was harder to recognize because the transformation was so extreme. The only clue was the numerous holes where piercings had been removed. It was the rocker girl who had been shredding on guitar in her previous picture. Her hair was now bleach blonde and pulled into cute pigtails. She wore a lacy pink teddy that was sheer enough to show every detail of her slim body and overwhelmingly screamed of soft, girly sexiness. Her face held a look of mortifying embarrassment, as she opened her mouth to shamefully display a massive load of cum, which dribbled out of her pink glossy lips to stain the front of her teddy with a few sticky trails. She wore a choker as well, with a hanging pendant that read "Daddy Please!"

"...Or as righteous as they think."

*TOCK*

Although much of her face was obscured, this busty young woman was recognizable by her blue hair, sweaty and matted as it was. She was riding a huge black dick in the picture, with another big black cock in each hand. One of the cocks in the picture was actively spurting jizz onto her body, which looked like it was already covered in dozens of loads. Her eyes were covered by an eye mask, which read "FOOLED" across its length in block letters. Her mouth held a ball gag, the word "SILENCED" printed across the straps and gag. She wore a choker that simply read "WHORE", with a shiny green dollar sign pendant hanging from it. Across her curvy body, men had pasted one hundred dollar bills, using their cum as an adhesive.

"Even supposedly strong, dominant, independent women..."

*TOCK*

Daren's stomach lurched and cock twitched as the next picture came up. It wasn't a pornographic image at all. It was the headshot Gina used professionally. He was pretty sure it was on her law firm's website. She looked professional, competent, and severe.

"..Will discover that they are much more weak, dependent, and submissive when a superior dick shows them their true nature."

*TOCK*

This image just showed a choker by itself on a white background, with even, professional lighting. It simply read "VICTOR'S". Daren didn't recognize it.

"Repeat after me, puppy: submissive women crave superior cock."

The beat sounded in his ears as he stroked, his whole body pulsed with the rhythm.

"Submissive women crave superior c-cock."

Renee leaned forward, making intense eye contact as she increased the speed of the metronome. Images of kneeling, submissive blonde women flashed quickly across the screen.

"Repeat again. But this time say:" her voice was a smoky hiss, "Gina craves superior cock."

*TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK*

The rhythm was insistent, unstoppable, constant. His mouth was dry. His cock was in shameful, slippery heaven.

"G-g-gina craves superior cock," He whispered, his face burning.

"The truth hurts, doesn't it puppy?" Said Renee in sympathy, "But it's also hot as fuck." She added with a crooked grin.

"We've been talking a lot about cock, puppy. Let's drill down on that." Said Renee with a wink, as she leaned forward again, slowing the metronome back down. Daren whined in frustration. He had been fairly close to orgasm for a second, but the metronome was back to a maddeningly slow pace.

"Not all cocks are created equal."

*TOCK*

Daren looked with confusion at a picture he didn't remember taking. It was him, Gina, and Victor at this past year's Christmas party at his office. Someone must have been going around snapping photos, and they had quickly posed for one. They all had wide, fake smiles on their faces, and Daren had his arm over Gina's shoulders. Victor, on her other side, had his arm resting with easy familiarity on Gina's hip. He didn't remember this at all, but seeing it now it felt ominous, a hint of things to come.

"Put a big cock and a little cock next to each other, and, well, there is just no comparison..."

*TOCK*

The picture switched to a photo of a white woman kneeling between a white man and a black man, one cock in each hand. The small white penis was barely longer than her palm, just barely sticking above it, enveloped by her hand. She could barely fit her hand around the base of the black cock, and two more hands could easily fit along its length. The woman had a face of barely concealed amusement like she could burst out laughing at any moment.

It wasn't Gina. He and Victor weren't in the picture either. But the juxtaposition with the previous photo was deliberate. It drew Daren's mind to associate the two photos. He desperately wanted to increase his stroking speed.

*TOCK*

The image showed a thin man, sitting with a glum expression. Naked, with a small flaccid penis dangling between his legs. Daren felt turned off. His cock deflated a little.

"It's not just women that end up as submissives. Oh no. It happens to men as well. It's rarer because men tend to be a little more naturally dominant, which usually keeps them off the extreme end of the spectrum. It's pretty pitiful. Most women are disgusted by male submissives."

*TOCK*

A flabby man with a ludicrously small penis, sat, looking ashamed on a chair in a bedroom, looking away from the camera. Daren felt another wave of disgust. His erection was faltering now.

"The only way that submissive men can compete sexually is through using trickery or coercion. The responsible solution is for strong, dominant women to discipline them, cage them, and make sure that their filthy slime can never make its way into another woman's pussy. Some women really enjoy that task. Although I wouldn't call their enthusiasm for the job 'attraction', it does give the poor subbie men a little attention."

*TOCK*

This photo showed the man from the first photo kneeling, collared, looking up at a leather-clad woman holding his leash. His cock was trapped in some sort of plastic sheath, and a small puddle was forming beneath it. Darens' cock started to revive.

"On the other side of the spectrum, we have dominant males..."

*TOCK*

The photo showed a muscular model, his cock hung down pendulously, massive even when not erect.

"They are the opposite of the submissives. Dominants are way, way on the other end of the spectrum. When they talk, people listen. They draw respect and envy like a magnet."

*TOCK*

This photo showed a beautiful, tan couple. They were nude, skin shining with oil, embracing each other with a fierce look of passion lighting up their locked eyes.

"Dominant men and Dominant women make fine couples, but the real magic happens when worlds collide."

*TOCK*

A white woman was on her knees, embracing a black man around his waist, looking up at his face with adoring eyes.

"You take the most submissive women in the whole world and match them up with the most dominant men, and you have the perfect match. The sexual equivalent to peanut butter and chocolate. The dominant men get women that are putty in their capable hands. The submissive women get the incredible, dominant cock that their subconscious has been drooling for all along. Everybody wins."

*TOCK*

A black man embraces a white woman from behind, both smiling as he runs his hands over her swelling belly.

"And instinct really takes over. Most women nowadays are turning away from motherhood. That changes once they experience a dominant cock. They begin to fantasize about taking his seed, about bearing his children.

*TOCK*

This image hit Daren like a punch to the gut. It was an old altered photo of him and Gina. 18-year-old Gina was excited, beaming, holding up a positive pregnancy test up to the camera. In the unaltered photo, he was sitting next to her, with a smile to match her own. He loved this photo, and the memory of the original was clear in his mind. In this version, someone very skilled had photoshopped Victor into his place, a cocky grin on his face, next to his beautiful young girlfriend, so happy to be pregnant.

Renee wordlessly increased the tempo once again.

*TOCK* *TOCK* *TOCK*

Images flashed on the screen of big, throbbing dicks. Pregnant women. Used vagina's leaking cum.

"Hyper submissive women and hyper dominant men are just so compatible, sexually speaking, that their pussies override their reasoning, demanding cum, begging to be bred. No other cock would deserve it more, no matter how loving the relationship."

Images of small caged dicks were added to the rotation of lurid images.

"Repeat after me, Cucky: Dominant cocks deserve to cum in Submissive Pussies. Submissive cocks deserve to cum in the trash."

Daren didn't hesitate. He was feeling too good. He was ready to cum, and he would accept any humiliation to get closer

"Dominant cocks deserve to cum in Submissive Pussies. Submissive cocks deserve to cum in the trash."

"Hold that thought, puppy." Said Rene, getting up from her chair, "I'll be right back. Don't you dare cum while I'm gone."

He took a deep breath. It took all his concentration to ride the edge while stroking, gazing at the endless supply of pornographic photos. It seemed like an eternity until Rene clicked her way back in front of his view, hips swaying.

She held the massive black dildo that she had warned him about the other day. The one Victor had given Gina as a gift. She must have gone into Gina's drawer to take it. Daren's eyes locked on to the massive fake cock, balls realistically modeled beneath it.

"Hold out your hand, puppy. The one you aren't using."

He really didn't want to. He didn't want to look at this thing. Didn't want to touch it. But Renee's tone allowed no argument. He unclenched his sweaty left fist and held out his palm reluctantly. Renee placed the huge phallus in his hand, wrapping her hand around his to make him firmly grip the base.

The rubber was soft but with a firm core. It felt like a real penis, despite being slightly cool to the touch.

"This isn't just an off-the-rack dildo, Mr. H. Oh no. This is an accurate 3D model of my Dad's dick." Daren felt dizzy. His immediate instinct was to drop the dildo and wash his hands. For the moment, Renee kept a firm grip on his hand, preventing him.

"I want you to feel the difference, cuck." Said Renee calmly, right next to his ear. "Feel how small you are when compared to a real man."

And Daren could feel the difference. He had never thought himself to be small before, but the difference was humbling. Renee arranged his hand so that the base of the dildo rested on his thigh, the black cock jutting up, its position making the unflattering comparison with his own cock that much more unavoidable. Without meaning to, because his right hand was making the motion already, he began stroking his left fist up and down the dildo in time with the beat, which caused Renee to fall into a fit of laughter.

Suddenly, she grabbed the dildo from his hand and held it up near his face. He recoiled. No way would he put that thing in his mouth. Even as confused and horny as he was, he wasn't gay. But that didn't seem to be Renee's goal. She turned the rubber cock sideways and stuck the tip beneath Daren's nose.

"Smell." She stared down at him with a cold look, no mercy in her eyes.

Daren held his breath. This was so gross, so humiliating.

"Mistress says smell." Said Renee, raising her voice. Daren's fist continued to jerk his dick, moving to the rhythm. Erotic images continued to flash on the screen.

He breathed in tentatively with his nose, and what Renee wanted him to sense was immediately apparent. It was a familiar musky smell. Gina's pussy. She had used this dildo. Probably heavily to imbue her scent in it this much. Daren's face burned with shame.

"Keep smelling." Said Renee, a cruel smile playing across her face. She ran the dildo under his nose, moving towards the tip, the soft rubber tugging at his upper lip unpleasantly. The deep musk smell was saturated into every inch of the dildo. All the way to the base.

"That's right, puppy. Wifey hasn't just been playing with a big dildo. She has been fucking a direct model of my Dad's dick. Balls deep. Again and again and again. This is the length she needs to scratch her itch." She said, waving the dildo. She held up her finger and thumb to make a humiliatingly accurate estimate of where his dick would reach. "This size just doesn't seem like enough for her, puppy."

She reached behind her and tapped her phone again.

"Don't cum until I say, puppy. Answer me. Do you think your dick deserves to cum in your wife's pussy?"

*TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK**TOCK*

Daren's hand worked madly on his crotch. He was tensing his muscles, trying hard not to cum before allowed.

"N-no." He whispered miserably.

"I can't heeear you." Responded Renee in a sing-song voice.

"N-no mistress." He said louder, his voice cracking.

"Huh, so her own husband doesn't think he deserves to cum in Gina's pussy. So who does, cuck? Tell me, who deserves Gina's pussy?"