Cross Contamination Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Baker's gloves were slick and shiny, plunging two fingers in and out of Gina's dripping pussy as the slutty lawyer clasped a hand to her mouth, no doubt desperately trying to hold back from moaning.

The young, eager to please Baker, withdrew her fingers. Turning to the window with a saucy wink, she gently swirled her well-lubricated fingers around Gina's tight asshole, which was flexing and twitching at the stimulation.

"N-no, please officer," whimpered Gina, her legs shaking. "There's nothing in there, I swear!"

"Awww, I want to believe you, Gigi, I do!" said Baker with mock sympathy, "But I am afraid there is only one way to know for sure."

The crowd of watchers had to hold back cheers and laughs as Officer Bakers slowly slid a finger deep into Gina's pulsing ass, drawing a cry of mingled shock and arousal from the pitiful woman.

The crowd watched eagerly as Baker began moving her finger, lifting her other hand to resume her search of the suspect's soaking pussy. Gina's breath grew shallow and ragged. She hid her face in her hands as her body rode towards her first-ever anal orgasm.

The Chief cleared his throat, breaking the tension.

"Send someone to knock on the door," he said gruffly. "We've had our fun, but Victor wants her worked up, not satisfied." The watchers groaned, but they knew better than to make Victor Cross angry. Seconds later, a sharp knock on the door made Baker look up and draw the strip search to a close.

"Now," said the Chief with a nasty grin, "Throw her in lock up with all the other hookers. No phone call. We want her to feel nice and sorry for herself when Victor shows up tomorrow morning.

...

Daren was concerned.

Gina had told him that she planned on having a quick meeting with Victor, just long enough to tell him that they were through.

But she hadn't come home last night. A dozen calls had gone straight through to voicemail. Daren's thoughts had turned to darker and darker fantasies of what might be happening with his wife and Victor, and he hadn't gotten much sleep last night.

Waking up from a few hours of sleep, there was still no sign of Gina, who was still not answering her phone. He had no choice but to go to work. He barely made it to his desk before he was called into Charlie's office.

"Hardon," said Charlie with a twist of his lip, "You're looking as pathetic as usual. Close the door on your way in."

Daren had a sinking feeling as the door clicked shut behind him. Charlie couldn't have good motives for calling him into a private meeting. But there was nothing he could do. He could be fired at a moment's notice with the information that Charlie held.

Charlie swung his chair around to face Daren. His face held the smug, leering look that meant he was preparing for a satisfying bullying session.

"You've been holding out on me, Hardon!" barked Charlie with false humor, "I told you to get me some hot pics of your daughter like a week ago! It can't be that hard to convince a little slut like her to dress up and show off."

Daren had been dreading this. He pulled out his phone.

"I d-do have some photos for you, Charlie."

"Call me sir. I think that is more appropriate considering our circumstances."

Daren felt an uncomfortable blush begin to sting his cheeks.

"I have some photos f-for you, sir."

"Well then s-s-send them to me d-dipshit." Mocked Charlie, pulling out his phone as well.

The last thing that Daren wanted was for this predatory slimeball to see his beloved daughter in such a compromising outfit, but he couldn't see any way out of it. He texted the first picture to Charlie.

With a look of hungry anticipation, Charlie opened the photo. His mouth dropped open. He looked up at Daren in disbelief. "Holy shit!" he said, for once honestly shocked.

Daren felt a sick feeling in his stomach watching this loathsome predator's eyes light up at the sight of Cassie in her skimpy cheerleading outfit. He heard the sound of a zipper and the thump of Charlie's pants hitting the floor. His worst enemy's eyes darted over the picture drinking in the barely concealed curves of his daughter's body. Charlie began grunting lightly as his right hand moved up and down, hidden by the desk.

"Oh yeah." He growled, a fierce grin splitting his face, "This girl wants it bad. I never would have imagined she was this much of whore! If she will dress up like this for Daddy, think of what she will do for other men."

He looked up at Daren's standing awkwardly at the door averting his eyes as his rival jerked off to his daughter's lewd photo. "You better hope that Gina doesn't find out you had Cassie dress up like this, Hardon. I still remember from high school, Gina's a fucking wildcat when she's pissed."

"She already knows." Blurted out Daren without thinking. He snapped his mouth shut, but it was too late. Charlie looked up sharply at him.

"She does, huh?" He said suspiciously, "What are you holding back, Hardon? Do you have other pictures for me? You had better send them right now, or you won't like the consequences."

Shit. Trapped again by his big mouth. Daren hung his head, then reluctantly transferred the next photo. The one that showed Gina smiling, holding her daughter's leg up in an obscene high kick. Revealing the dark wet spot on her pink panties.

This time, as he saw the picture, Charlie looked like he was in heaven. He immediately began stroking again furiously, practically drooling over the photo. Gina was unmistakably presenting her daughter for the camera's inspection, her hand gripping Cassie's inner thigh in a possessive and intimate way. And to make things worse, you could tell by their expressions that both women were aroused by the situation.

"Like mother like daughter," grunted Charlie lustfully, eyes locked to the photo, hand moving furiously. "I remember what Gina was like in high school. Fucking slut. Passed around by the whole team. Always eager to take a cock. She tried to get all high and mighty after that, but you can't change your nature. Now it looks like she has passed on her tendencies to her daughter. What I wouldn't give to have a little mother-daughter bonding in my bed. Gina can teach Cassie all about being a good little cocksucker, using me as her assistant. I mean, look at these two fucking whores. It's not like I'm being unrealistic here. They both clearly want it."

Daren didn't mention the fact that a similar scenario had almost happened that night. The thought of Gina and Cassie together with his hated work rival made him flustered. He began to feel an uncomfortable tightness in his chastity cage.

Charlie took a deep breath and set his phone down. He looked up at Daren with a cruel grin.

"Full marks, Hardon. I'm not sure how you did it, but you went above and beyond. I can only assume that your wife and daughter are such huge fucking sluts that the job was easier than I assumed. Let's call it 200 bucks off what you owe."

He got up from behind his desk, his large, thick cock, still erect, bobbing between his hairy legs.

"Are you staring at my cock, Hardon?" Said Charlie, amused.

Daren flushed angrily and tried to stammer something out about how just glancing didn't mean anything, but Charlie cut him off.

"I don't give a shit what pathetic excuse you have. I don't care if you look at it as long as you don't get any ideas. I told you I'm not gay. Anyway, you're about to get a much closer look at it. I got to see some racy photos of Cassie, I think it is only fair that I return the favor."

He took a wide stance in front of his desk, thrusting his swollen reddish cock into the air.

"Get over here, photographer extraordinaire. I'm ready for my close-up."

Daren shook with humiliation, but once again, he felt powerless. If Charlie wanted him to take dick pics for him, he had no way to refuse. He forced himself to snap some photos of Charlie's cock, keeping his bully's face out of the photos at Charlie's instruction.

"Let's try a different angle. On your knees, Hardon." Charlie's eyes were hard and mean. He knew that this whole situation was repulsive to Daren, and couldn't get enough of his wimpy enemy's humiliation.

Daren fell to his knees with a thump, taking photos of Charlie's towering cock from multiple angles. This close he could smell the disgusting smell of Charlie's poorly washed dick. After half a dozen photos, Charlie aimed a kick at him, signaling him to move away.

"That's enough of that," snapped Charlie, "I told you to get some photos, not to fall in love."

A nasty grin crossed Charlie's face as a thought suddenly came to him. "Why don't we get some snaps of you while we are at it, Hardon? Let's really commemorate the occasion."

Daren felt sweat bead on his forehead. He had come so far without anyone realizing he had been forced into chastity by Renee. Charlie would be the worst person in the world to discover that shameful secret.

"N-no thanks Charlie. I'm g-good." He mumbled nervously.

Charlie frowned. "You don't get to say 'no' to me, Hardon, remember? What are you so worried about? Are you afraid that I'll see your tiny dick? I already saw it in high school, remember? Are you afraid that I'm going to see you popping a boner from kneeling in front of a real man? Cause I already guessed that. Hands over your head, loser." The last sentence was a shout, and Daren found himself placing his hands over his head automatically in response to the command.

Charlie roughly undid Daren's belt and forced his pants down to his ankles before seeing the chastity device. A look of confusion crossed his face, then realization. He crowed with laughter, covering his face in disbelief.

"Holy shit, man! You can't even use your tiny dick anymore! It's like you aren't even a man at all. Did Gina do this? Finally got fed up with your pathetic performance in bed?"

Daren wanted to sink into the floor. Of all the people to discover his secret, Charlie was the worst option. He shook his head miserably.

"N-no, Gina didn't do this. She would never..."

Charlie cut him off roughly. "Wow, Hardon! You got your cock all locked up by someone else? What did Gina have to say about that?"

Darren's only response was to blush hotly and stammer something incoherent. Charlie brayed with mocking laughter.

"Someone made your cock utterly useless, and your smoking hot wife didn't even notice? I guess that says a lot about your marriage, huh?" Charlie pulled out his phone and snapped photos from all angles, taking care to include Daren's red, sweaty face in all of them.

Finally, still quaking with laughter, Charlie flopped back into his chair, leaning back and putting his feet on the desk, proudly displaying his large member.

"Stay like that for a minute, Hardon. I've got some more tasks for you." He said, rifling through one of his side drawers. "The first one is with those photos you took of me. Pick three of the best, and make sure that Cassie sees them. I don't care how you do it. Send them to her anonymously or something. That juicy little slut wants dick. She sees mine and it will get her drooling, I guarantee it. I'll give you 150 bucks off of what you owe."

"Next," He said, leaning forward seriously, tapping his phone, "These photos are great, but I need more. I want to see what's going on underneath Cassie's clothes. I need to see the merchandise before I take her for a test drive. I don't care how you manage it, but get it done. I want to be jerking off to pics of your little girl's pretty naked titties by the end of the week. 300 bucks. Are we clear?"

Daren nodded miserably, unsure of how he could possibly pull this off.

"One more thing. Did you bring the panties I asked for?"

Daren nodded miserably, rifling in his pockets, then waddling forward with his pants around his ankles to hand Charlie the clean folded pair and the dirty panties.

"Excellent." Breathed Charlie. He pulled up the photo of Gina and Cassie again and deeply sniffed the worn panties while wrapping the fresh pair around his cock to masturbate. He grunted and muttered about how Daren's family were slutty, dirty girls as he ground Cassie's cotton panties into his dirty cock. Finally, he tossed the now defiled "clean" panties onto the desk and dropped the worn panties onto his dick, exploding a large load of sperm into them.

He grabbed both pairs and handed them to Daren, who recoiled at the unpleasant moisture and warmth of the filled panties.

"Wash the jizzy ones before she finds out," said Charlie bluntly, buckling his pants.

"And refold those," said Charlie, pointing to the unfilled panties, "replace them in the drawer. In fact, I think I know a great way for you to smuggle them out of here." He looked Daren in the eye and said "Why don't you wear them?"

Daren wanted to protest, but he knew it would just make Charlie enjoy it more when he was eventually forced to obey. He stepped out of his briefs and replaced them with the light pink panties which had just been rubbed all over Charlie's cock. They fit surprisingly well as they slid up to cover his shameful plastic cage, which made only a small bulge in the thin material.

"They look right on you," said Charlie with a guffaw. "You know what, fourth task. I want you to wear your daughter's underwear to work from now on. Consider it a punishment for losing control of your cock."

Daren boiled with shame and anger as he pulled up his pants and left the office, now hiding two secret shames in his pants.

...

Gina clung desperately to the bars of the drunk tank, trying to see if she could see any prison guards who might take pity on her.

It had been a long unpleasant night in the group holding cell. The other women had immediately sized her up as a whore, like many of them were. Gina had tried to be polite, but the other women had somehow gotten offended, and she had been forced to cringe and apologize. The other women, hardened hookers and drug dealers, had decided that Gina, who was a high-class lawyer and homemaker, was pathetic and beneath them. Being treated with contempt by these types of women, whom she had always judged and pitied, was humiliating in ways Gina couldn't even begin to describe.

To make matters worse, the holding cell had been uncomfortably warm, and her oozing sweat had kept her semen-smeared body sticky and smelly all night long.

Gina probably looked worse than most of the women in her cell.

She had tried attracting a guard's attention earlier. Asking to call legal representation. She certainly couldn't call Daren. What would her husband think if he saw her in this state, after going to meet with their tormenting sexual bully? The smell alone would paint a picture of the filthy things she had done. She had to call a lawyer she could trust. She knew plenty of lawyers from work, and confidentiality would mean that they wouldn't spread rumors about the situation. The problem was that it was likely to ruin her relationship forever with any lawyer she called.

There was only one logical choice. Xavier. That slimy little weasel's opinion of her probably couldn't sink any lower, and it might actually be an advantage to maneuver him into an attorney-client relationship. It would put restrictions on what he could legally tell people about her.

But It hardly mattered anyway, as the guards had turned a deaf ear to her pleas for a phone call.

Gina slumped against the bars, exhausted and ashamed. Once again, Victor had won. She had tried to humiliate and destroy him, and it was she who ended up defeated. Was Victor really this powerful and connected, or was there something wrong with her?

Gina heard shoes clacking with a slow, confident pace down the hall, and she didn't even have the mental strength to look up. She knew even before the expensive leather shoes came into view who she would see. It was all too perfect. Of course he knew where she was. He had probably known exactly where she was going the second she had scurried out of his front door, naked and slimy with his jizz. He had probably known even before she did.

The shiny black shoes stopped, planted firmly and confidently in front of the cell bars. Gina willed herself to look up, to meet his eyes with a defiance that she didn't feel. Her hands gripped the bars of the cell tightly with the effort it took not to cringe back in shame. Her eyes traveled slowly up the tailored pants, hands in pockets, Rolex glinting on the wrist, the well-built chest.

Finally, her eyes rested on Victor's face, split, predictably, by a self-satisfied grin.

Gina couldn't manage to muster up a feeling of defiance. She didn't even feel the anger that this arrogant man so richly deserved. The only feeling left in her after her humiliating intake and a long night in jail orchestrated by this man was inferiority, and the sting of total defeat. Somehow all of his ridiculous, preening superiority had been justified. He had completely played her.

"Well, well, well," Said Victor smugly, "They told me that they had a filthy whore down in the cells. They said that her name was... Gigi." He looked like he was about to burst out laughing, and Gina flushed red. She had forgotten that she had given that fake name to the officer who searched her.

"Just a..." Her voice broke from nervousness, and she coughed to clear her throat, "Just a nickname," she finished awkwardly, looking down, unable to meet her tormentor's eyes.

"I like it," said Victor. Suddenly, his face grew grim. "Now, are you ready to drop this childish game?"

Gina bit her lip, with tears forming in her eyes. His tone and the power imbalance really did make her, a grown wife and mother, feel like a child. She looked down, unable to speak.

Victor strode forward and pulled Gina's chin up firmly, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"You signed a contract. And, yes, I know, you were lying. You didn't intend to end up my slave. You thought you had tricked me." Victor's eyes were deep brown, hypnotic pools. His voice was as dark and strong as coffee. "You underestimated me, pet. I made this happen," he gestured to the jail cell, "to show you that, whatever you intended, you are mine now. You can't get away. At least for the next month, you're my woman Gina." His huge hand slid up to cup the side of her face possessively. Against her will, Gina felt a coiling of hot, dark lust in her belly.

"Say it." He said, commanding.

"I'm your woman," said Gina in a cracked whisper, feeling the sting of her betrayal towards her family.

The smile returned to Victor's face, and he waved at a cop nearby to open the cell door. "Come on Gigi, let's get out of here."

Victor turned on his heel as soon as the door was opened, and Gina hurried to keep up, feeling a wave of pathetic relief that he hadn't decided to just leave her in jail. She knew that it was his fault that she was here to begin with, but she was already coming to see him as all-powerful, unstoppable, irresistible. Without her even noticing, Gina's capacity to resist Victor was slowly draining away.

As they entered the lobby of the station, Gina saw the police chief stick out a hand for Victor to shake.

"Keep an eye on this one, Mr. Cross!" He said with a cruel smile, "You don't know where she's been!"

Victor chuckled in return, "Oh Haynes, I know exactly where she's been. And where she is going to go! Don't worry. I'll whip her into shape." To punctuate this, he gave Gina a swat of the butt, making her yelp in surprise.

"Now I don't want to see you in here again," said Chief Haynes with a menacing growl, "Do you understand, Miss..."

"Swallowes," said Victor softly, with a strange forcefulness, "Her name is Gigi Swallowes."

"I bet it is!" said the odious police chief with a knowing wink at Victor. And with that, the officer at the desk handed Gina's belongings directly to Victor, and they walked out into the morning sunshine.