Cross Contamination Pt. 09

Story Info
Victor Cross always gets what he wants.
17k words
4.74
4k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 9: Checkmate.

Gina looked at herself in the rearview mirror again.

She still looked like a mess.

Luckily, Gina had thrown the silver minidress that Victor gave her in the car on her way to their meeting. It was still dirty from the night she had worn it, smelling faintly of Victor's sweat and cologne. Gina had been planning to give the dress back to Victor, but now she was wearing it. She wriggled her hips to try to force the dress to cover more of her thighs.

It was better than being naked, but not by much.

Gina had used the two emergency wet wipes at the bottom of her purse to clean the cum off of her face at least. She had done her best with the thick, sticky sperm on the rest of her body, but there was only so much two wet wipes could do when faced with Victor's massive load. By the end, she was just smearing the sticky filth around her skin with the dirty wipes.

With the clarity that came after an orgasm, Gina could see how she had been played. Victor had built up her arousal, gave her the cold shoulder for a week, and then exploited her vulnerable state.

One thing was certain, she was dealing with a master manipulator. But Victor had overplayed his hand this time. Gina knew the law better than anyone, and clear-cut blackmail wasn't something you could just wave away. Victor might have good lawyers, but Gina knew the best of the best as well. She would greatly prefer this contest of wills to be transferred to the courts: her home territory.

There wasn't any time to waste. Gina had to make a police report immediately. She could have gone home, changed, and showered... But she wasn't ready to talk to Daren yet. Just thinking about him started a dark storm of guilt and sadness in her heart. She couldn't go home looking and smelling like she did. Maybe when she finished at the police station, she would stay overnight with a friend, just to give her enough time to get her body and mind back to normal before facing her husband.

She didn't admit to herself that smoldering anger also factored into her decision to go straight to the police station. Gina had always had a temper, and sometimes it made her act a little rashly.

-

"Let me get this straight." Said the old, gruff-looking police chief sarcastically, "You agreed to sexually service Mr. Victor Cross."

"Yes." Said Gina nervously. This wasn't going as she had hoped. When she had asked for help at the front desk, the officer there had leered at her like she was a piece of meat. It wasn't until she had mentioned Victor's name that he seemed to pay attention at all. Now she was sitting in front of the chief of police himself, explaining herself like a tongue-tied schoolgirl in the principal's office.

"And in return, he promised you money." Continued the fat, unsympathetic chief behind the desk.

"No. I mean, yes." Said Gina, tripping over her words, "It's more complicated than that! It was more like special benefits than money. And I was pressured!" This man had to understand! "The important part is the blackmail! Why don't you focus on that!" She said desperately.

"Right." Said the police chief, with a bemused grimace, "The thing is, Victor Cross is an upstanding community member held in high regard. And you've admitted that you don't have any proof. Who am I supposed to believe? Victor Cross? Or some hoo... er, lady such as yourself?"

"Excuse me?!?" Gina screeched in disbelief. She had never been so insulted in her whole life! What exactly was this man implying?

The Chief looked up sharply, frowning beneath his bristling mustache.

"Now, don't take that tone with me, little lady." He said sharply, standing up from his desk and showing that, despite his pot belly, he was a large and muscular man, "You come into my office, reeking of semen and booze, tits and ass barely covered. No panties by the way. And now you want to pay the injured innocent? Ridiculous. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

Gina shrank, cringing from the verbal assault, trying desperately to stretch and pull the dress to cover more of her exposed body. He was right, she realized. She looked and smelled like a well-used whore. If the dress had looked slutty in a strip club at night, it was laughably inappropriate for daylight. It didn't help that her body was still coated in a layer of mixed sweat and Victor's slime. Strangely, the thought of being seen as such a dirty slut was turning her on again, making her lose some of the purpose and clarity she had regained. It reminded her of when Vicotr had tricked her into stripping at the Panther Club. Although here she had an audience of just one fat older man, her embarrassment was just as strong. What was wrong with her? She was a confident independent woman. Humiliation didn't make her horny, that was just something Victor wanted to be true. Suddenly, Gina wanted nothing more than to sneak out with her tail between her legs and regroup, but as she stood, the imposing man blocked the way.

"Oh no no no. It's too late for that now. Sorry sister, but I'm afraid that you just admitted to a serious crime. Selling your holes to strange men is called prostitution, honey. It's a big word, I know, but I think you are probably familiar with it." His voice was cruel, and he grabbed Gina's shoulder in a vice-like grip.

He began to march her down the station hallway, as passing officers glanced with a mixture of arousal and disgust at her sweaty, sticky breasts nearly popping out of the tiny dress.

"We will throw you in the drunk tank for tonight, and decide how to charge you in the morning." He said gruffly. But first, we'll need to perform a routine search." The chief marched her into a small side room.

"Someone will be with you shortly!" with a nasty grin, the police chief firmly closed the door on the wide-eyed Gina, leaving her alone with her panicked thoughts.

...

Cassie slumped over her desk with red-rimmed eyes, staring into the distance. After getting the rejection letter yesterday from Yale, she had been forced to reevaluate her entire life plans. Yale had been her dream school, but she really hadn't thought that it was such a long shot. She was sure that eventually she would be able to shake off the disappointment and go to one of her second-choice schools. But for now, the wound was still raw.

Renee, looking perfect as always in a crop top and tight shorts, sat down beside her and chirpily asked what was going on. All that Cassie could do was burst into tears and cry on her bestie's shoulder. She explained through sobs how she had gotten a rejection letter from Yale, and how disappointed she felt. Renee made all of the appropriate comforting noises, although Cassie could have sworn that she caught a strange glint in her friend's eye that didn't look sympathetic.

"Don't worry babe," said Renee confidently, "I'm sure that you will get something that you like. You have lots of safeties, right? And look, even if you can't get into college at all, that wouldn't be the end of the world."

Cassie looked at Renee doubtfully. What a weird thing to say. Cassie had been told since she was a young girl that college was the right path for her. What else could there be?

"Well," She said, hesitant to contradict Renee, "I'm definitely going to college. Just... not Yale I guess." And her eyes began to brim with tears again.

"Awwww babe, don't cry!" Said Renee, patting Cassie on the shoulder, "I'm serious! For a girl like you, there are lots of options other than college." Cassie's brows knit for a moment. What did she mean 'a girl like you'? But Renee was already moving on with the conversation.

"If you are really still stuck on Yale, I'll tell you what. I know a private College counselor who guarantees entry to high-level colleges for select clientele. With an introduction from me, I am sure that she would help you."

Cassie felt a spark of hope in her heart. Maybe her dream of going to Yale wasn't quite dead after all.

"You think that this counselor could help me even if they already rejected me?"

"Of course, Kissy!" Said Renee confidently, "They don't like to advertise it, but decisions like that get reversed behind closed doors all the time."

Cassie felt a smile start to pull up the corners of her lips.

Renee held up a warning hand. "Now don't get too excited girl. This councilor's services don't come cheap. I would expect to pay at least 5000 dollars. I would start thinking about how to raise the money."

Cassie's heart sank. She wasn't completely up to speed with the family finances, but she knew that things were tight enough that 5000 dollars wouldn't be easy to ask from her parents. She racked her brain for ways to make some quick cash.

Renne snapped her fingers. "I know!" She said excitedly, "My Dad just gifted me a webcam and a headset because he thought I was into computers. What if you tried doing some streaming? You like video games, right?"

Cassie did play some games, but she wasn't convinced. "I don't know Renee." She said, "I don't think it is that easy to make money doing that kind of thing."

"Nonsense." Said Renee with finality, "You never know until you try. I'll send over the webcam and headset and I'll even set up an account for you. Just try it out and see what happens. You are a cute young girl, I think you could be really popular."

Cassie still wasn't sure, but she had to admit that there was no harm in trying. "Thanks, Renee." She said warmly. It felt nice to have such a great friend.

"Don't mention it!" Said Renee. Then a thoughtful look crossed her face. "You know, why don't I send you a little something extra as well? You've been too stressed lately. I have a little supplement that I take in order to calm my nerves. You should try it!"

Cassie looked uncomfortable. "Umm, I don't know Renee. Do you mean, like, drugs?" the last word was a scandalized whisper.

Renee giggled. "Jesus Christ, Kissy! You're such a little good girl. I'm not trying to get you hooked on hard drugs, dummy! It's just a little herbal supplement I take to help me relax. It's totally legal."

"I don't know..." repeated Cassie again, her eyebrows drawn together, frowning in disapproval.

Renee rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Kissy. Tell you what, I'll send some over. You can decide if you want to try it. I'm just trying to look out for you. God."

Cassie frowned, but to Renee's delight, shrugged uncomfortably, agreeing to accept the herbal supplement from her new best friend.

...

It couldn't have been more than ten minutes from the time when the police chief left Gina alone to when the other officer entered, but to Gina, it felt like an eternity. her mind raced frantically as she paced the small room.

Clearly, the police chief had made a snap judgment about her based on her appearance. It wasn't a good start, but the facts were on her side. All she had to do now was project an air of dignity and not allow herself to be treated like a whore anymore.

She was a proud, capable woman. This would be easy. She just had to insist that she no longer be treated like a cheap hooker.

Once again, Gina pulled on the bottom hem of her stretchy, soiled dress. She checked her appearance in the one-way mirror on the wall. Gina doubted that the other side of the glass would have anyone there for the routine booking of a suspected streetwalker. Which was lucky for her, because she still looked like a nasty slut.

Gina jumped slightly as the door clicked open and a female officer a little younger than herself stepped into the room, already snapping on a pair of blue latex gloves.

Gina drew herself up into a posture of affronted dignity, trying her best to project the truth that she was an upstanding woman who had been caught in a misleading situation.

The female cop gave her an unimpressed smirk as she drew forward. "Your name, Miss?" she asked sharply.

Gina focused all of her energy on appearing confident and in charge. "On the contrary, I want your name and badge number. I don't know why the officers at this station think it's alright to make such filthy insinuations about an upstanding community member in distress like myself, but I plan to lodge a formal complaint once this has been straightened out!"

Gina felt like the speech had been impressive. She was well on her way to increasing her stock in the eyes of the police. They were going to realize their mistake and start treating her with some goddamn respect.

Gina's stomach twisted as the look of momentary surprise on the female officer's face was replaced by a condescending grin.

"So this innocent lady wants some special treatment..." drawled the officer with barely concealed amusement. She stalked with a confident swagger straight up to Gina, standing eye to eye with her and fixing Gina with a powerful blue stare. Gina suddenly felt herself shrink back in the face of the younger woman's confident energy.

The woman grinned with predatory glee at Gina's flinch, sensing weakness. Gina gulped at the sight of the younger woman enjoying her power. This shouldn't be happening. Gina had stared down hundreds of block-headed police officers on the stand. She should be the one with the power in this situation, no matter what her clothing was. It was like Victor had exposed a flaw in her iron-strong will, and now all of the other assholes in the world were able to see and exploit it.

"Well, that's just fine then!" said the woman sarcastically. "The innocent have nothing to fear, as we always say." The woman's mocking stare flicked downward, taking in Gina's poorly covered body. "But I'll tell you what sweetie. You don't look innocent."

Gina felt a hot red flush creep into her face as the female officer scanned her barely concealed body with a disgusted look. The officer leaned closer, making Gina pull in a surprised breath. Was this officer trying to kiss her?!? But the officer just gave a few exaggerated sniffs before suppressing a laugh. "And you don't smell innocent."

Gina's blush deepened as she realized how awful she must smell, still marked with Victor's enormous cumshot. She tried to stammer something but was shocked into silence as the officer slipped a hand around her waist, running it up her thigh and below her dress, squeezing a bare ass cheek with a latex-clad hand. "And you don't feel that innocent either, babe. No panties under a tiny fuck-me dress like this? You understand my confusion, right? It's just not something that innocent women usually wear."

"H-how dare you!" spluttered Gina, slapping away the woman's roaming hand.

The officer's face hardened at Gina's pathetic show of defiance. "I'm just doing my job ma'am, and so far you have done nothing but complicate the lawful search I'm conducting. Now Ma'am. What is your name." The last sentence came out like the crack of a whip. Gina's mind raced. She needed to give the officer her name, but she still couldn't bear the idea of her real name being on any official paperwork. Maybe if she used a nickname, she could get out of this without anything official on the books.

"Gigi," said Gina, wincing a little as it came out. She hated the nickname, and she hadn't heard it for years, much less used it, but it was the only one that leaped to mind.

"Well, Gigi," said the officer with mock politeness, "If you would be so kind as to remove your lovely dress, I need to search you for contraband."

...

Almost a dozen senior officers crowded the small observation room on the other side of the one-way mirror, watching with gleeful anticipation as Officer Baker demanded once again that the newly detained prisoner remove her skimpy dress.

The Chief himself couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle as Baker barked another order at the cringing blonde woman, causing her to reach hesitantly down to the bottom hem of her slutty dress.

"Holy shit!" whispered one of his lieutenants with a wide smile, "I can't believe we have Gina Harlowe stripping in the station."

The chief clapped him on the back, returning his smile. He could barely believe it either. Gina must be insane if she thought she could waltz in here anonymously. She might not know any of the police by name, but she was enough of a ball buster in court that half of the police in the city knew to groan when they had to take the stand in one of her trials. The station was already abuzz with the hilarious information that she had walked in wearing a hooker dress and covered in jizz. Victor Cross was some sort of miracle worker.

The assembled officers held their breath as uncharacteristically bashful Gina Harlowe was finally pushed by Officer Baker to lift the bottom of her dress, revealing the wide, graceful swell of her hips and a tanned, totally smooth and shaved pussy. The crowd let out a hushed gasp of admiration as the dress climbed further, exposing Gina's impressively flat tummy and big luscious tits, crowned by nipples that were rigid enough to clearly reveal that the harsh treatment from Officer Baker was a shameful turn-on for the little slut. And it was unmistakable even after several hours: every inch of Gina Harlowe's tanned curvy body had been covered in cum. Victor Cross had marked his territory.

"I can't believe this!" guffawed the talkative lieutenant. "Isn't this bitch married? Isn't she a mother? I mean, she's a goddamn lawyer for God's sake!"

"Was," said the Chief with relish, his piggy little eyes focused on Gina's soft, bouncy body. "Was a lawyer. Now she's whatever Victor wants her to be. Right now Victor wants her to be a scared little hooker spending her first night in the drunk tank. And Victor Cross always gets what he wants."

...

Gina shuddered as the smooth, latex-covered hands of the female officer glided over her sticky body. The light touch reminded her that she was naked and the officer was clothed, in complete control.

So much for Gina's plan to demand her dignity back.

Finally, with a disgusted twist of her lips, the officer sighed. "One last thing to check. Bend over the table please." She patted the metal table in the center of the room impatiently.

"Officer, is that really necessary?" said Gina apprehensively. "I mean, a cavity search seems a little..."

Gina's sentence trailed off in a squeak as the officer frowned and marched straight up to her again, eyes blazing. "Listen here, you little slut," hissed the officer angrily, "You are going to march right over there and bend that fat bubble butt over the table, or you are going to wish that you had. Do I make myself clear?"

Something about the harsh tone, her nudity, and the stress of her day combined inside Gina to completely override her usual strength of will, and all she muttered was, "Yes, ma'am," as she hurried over to the table. Why were her fucking nipples getting hard?

And... oh no. Oh fuck. Her pussy was getting wet at the worst imaginable time. If she had ever had a chance to convince the young female officer she wasn't a horny slut, it was fast disappearing.

Gina barely had time to bend over before the officer was there, pushing her further down, crushing her hard nipples against the cold metal of the table. With agonizing and oddly inappropriate slowness, the officer pulled apart Gina's cheeks. As Gina looked back, she saw herself in the mirror, her face red with shame, her asscheeks held apart to show her wet pussy and tight pink asshole. Strangely the officer was looking back into the mirror as well with a strange gloating smile on her face.

"Don't worry Gigi," said the officer, patting her naked ass almost hard enough to qualify as a spank, "I'll be gentle. But I'm afraid the Chief told me to do an extra thorough search today, so buckle up."

...

The observation room was silent, filled with the odd tension of men watching something unbearably erotic while in the company of other men. Several men had their phones out, recording the shame of the hated lawyer for later use. Soon officers across the city would be laughing at and jerking off to the humiliation of the famous Ms. Harlowe.