Cross-Dresser - Awakening Pt. 06

Story Info
Mistress Samantha claims two for the price of one.
2k words
4.42
3.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha arrived at the office a little late, but nothing was said and she explained away Susie's absence by saying she had bad news and had to rush home handing Gerry a hastily forged holiday form. He just grunted and looked back at his paperwork, obviously he wouldn't be getting his pussy for a while which might make him an easy target.

Al was doing his rounds delivering mail, Samantha made sure she was in his way at the narrowest part of the room. Now it was her turn to give some unwanted attention. He flinched as her palms caressed his ass, as he quickly spun round his embarrassment was made full when a very firm bulge landed in Samantha's hand, 'MMMMMmmmmm, your pleased to see me.'

Al was beetroot red but obviously enjoying being fondled so Samantha pounced 'Meet me in Penny's office in 15 minutes, don't worry we won't be disturbed she's away' giving his cock a playful squeeze before releasing him.

Upstairs Samantha checked the coast was clear, the outer office was empty so she assumed Penny had taken Ginger with her. She entered Penny's office, 'Very plush' she thought. Checking Penny's desk she found what she was looking for, Penny always had new nylons tucked away.

The outer door opened, she could see it was Al, 'In here babe' and he too entered Penny's office,

'Are you sure it's OK Samantha?' She nodded and gently stroked her fingers around his neck before running them through his hair, he moaned softly and brought her nearer, grabbing her ass,

'Hey, easy tiger, we've lots of time.' Samantha pressed on Al's chest until he felt the desk behind him. She undid his jeans, they fell to the floor. Looking down she squealed with delight, Al was already wearing tight satin panties, a closet cross dresser, now this would be easy 'OOOOOHHhh baby,' purred Samantha as she caressed his swelling through the soft material, finally liberating his ample cock from it's satin heaven.

Al's moaning grew louder as Samantha ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft and kissed each swollen sac. Al had never had oral before and his cock twitched like crazy. Samantha was careful not to arouse him too much, she wanted him begging before he would be allowed to spill his load. She peeled back his foreskin and a perfect purple head was exposed, 'How old are you Al?'

' N N N Ni, Nineteen' he stuttered as her soft, red lips engulfed his tip, her tongue probing his sweet cum hole. He began to rock and thrust slowly, Samantha gagged as the long, thick meat hit her throat. She again worked her tongue over the shaft, Al was in ecstasy, he felt his sacs being stretched and rolled, feelings never felt before soared through his body, he knew Samantha was trans but he wanted her so badly.

Samantha stopped her sucking, Al groaned and tried to force his cock through her lips, she quickly jabbed a finger up his man pussy, 'This feels good too honey.'

He immediately squeezed on the digit as she finger fucked his virgin hole, 'AAHHHHHhhh, don't stop, please don't stop.'

Samantha had him at her mercy. 'I won't stop honey, but first put these on.'

She stroked his quivering cock with the nylons. He willingly took them from her, it was obvious by the way he quickly put them on it wasn't his first time, his eyes closed as the sexy material cupped his sacs and stretched over his shaft.

'Better?' she inquired,

'Much' Al gasped as Samantha continued kissing and licking his cock through the nylons,

'OHHHhhh Yes Yes,' clearly it met with his approval as the first drop of precum was forced through the tight nylon material.

The sound of the outer office door opening and a type writer being struck stopped Samantha's fun, obviously Penny didn't take Ginger with her. Al panicked and made a grabbed for his jeans, knocking into Penny's desk, 'Who, who's there?' The door slowly opened.

In walked Ginger to witness a still dressed Samantha and Al, barely covering his dignity with his hands. She turned to leave but a quick thinking Samantha grabbed her around the waist. 'Don't rush away honey, there's plenty to go round.'

Samantha felt Ginger's heart quicken when she pulled her close. She slowly unbuttoned the top of her blouse and stroked Ginger's buxom, Ginger moaned softly, another two buttons and Samantha's hand cupped her breast and flicked a firm nipple through her bra. In an instant Samantha's lips were kissing Gingers neck.

'OMG yes, it's months since someone touched me without giving pain first.' Ginger tore at Samantha's skirt and stroked her thighs. Samantha wasn't ready for this and moaned loudly. Al was now so hard and moving behind Ginger. He removed her skirt and licked his lips when he saw her black stockings.

'Please, please' begged Ginger, bending over and sticking her ass out. Al obliged by pressing his nylon clad cock against her. Samantha could see this woman was certainly wanting to be fucked, but who to do it? Ginger kissed Samantha's panties making her clitty swell.

'MMMmmmm' Samantha moaned as she ground her clitty onto Gingers lips.

Samantha's lust was over taking her mind. Just in time she refocused and stood before Ginger, holding her as Al pressed his moist tip onto Ginger's pussy.

Ginger sighed at the feel of hard cock. Samantha started to undress Ginger leaving her in black bra, matching panties and stockings.

Al to removed his shirt and Samantha stepped out of her skirt. She moved seductively around them both. 'Al baby sit back on the desk and as for you Ginger, what would you like to do?'

Ginger grinned, 'If you get the toy from my desk drawer, I'll do more of this', she tore a hole in Al's nylons and slid her lips down his shaft, her ruby lipstick marking the base with a perfect red circle.

Samantha left the clearly happy couple and went to Ginger's desk. Al's moans were growing much louder, Ginger obviously knew her business. She found what Ginger was wanting, her vibrator, she remembered the list, weakness vibrating toys.

Samantha moved behind Ginger and began to slide her panties from her wiggling hips, they fell to the floor where Ginger flicked them away with her heel. A soft buzz and Ginger purred with happiness, pressing her pussy against the vibrating tip and sucking on Al even harder.

Samantha stroked Gingers moistening folds of flesh and slowly forced the vibrator into Ginger's willing pussy, 'OMG yes yesss.' Samantha had obviously hit the right spot. Al was bucking his hips giving Ginger's mouth a real fucking.

As the pair rapidly climbed to their orgasm Samantha decided she couldn't let them be the only ones having fun. With a flick her own clitty was released from her panties and she brushed it against Ginger's pussy, 'MMMMMMmmmmmm,' clearly she liked the feeling and began begging Samantha to fuck her.

Teasing she placed the tip onto Ginger, gently parting the wet pussy lips, 'No no, fuck me, fuck me hard' demanded Ginger, so Samantha slammed her clitty deep within her soaking pussy. Ginger gasped and wasn't ready when Al exploded, his salty load shooting to the back of her mouth.

Ginger still sucked on, draining Al to the point of pain, his sacs ached but she wouldn't release his shaft. Ginger moaned at each thrust into her pussy and squealed with delight when she felt Samantha's clitty slide it's full length inside her. Samantha grabbed her hips to stop Ginger forcing her to cum and slowly let her clitty slipped from pussy.

'No Nooooo, pussy wants more' wailed Ginger.

Looking at Al Samantha saw that the youth was hard and once more ready for action, she turned Ginger round and helped her slide onto Al's willing cock. Ginger was almost on tip toe but still found enough movement to give Al a pussy wank, the two of them moaning as their nylon clad legs rubbed against each other.

This was Samantha's moment, clearly Ginger was insatiable and Al loved the feel of fem. Waiting until both were focused on each other Samantha thrust the vibrator onto Gingers clitoris and laid it over Al's sacs.

The affect was instant, Ginger screamed with pleasure and Al almost cried as wave after wave of vibes flooded his body. 'Now my little sluts, do I have your attention?' she pressed the vibrator harder against their hot flesh, 'Well do I?' the buzz got louder and both nodded furiously.

Samantha looked into Ginger's eyes, 'You want clitty, don't you honey?'

Ginger bit her lower lip, 'Yes, yes I crave it. Penny only lets me have dildo or vibrator. Oh how I have longed for this,' she tensed, her climax very near.'

'And you my dear Al would you like to carry on wearing fem every day?'

Al gritted his teeth, 'You, you really mean it'.

Samantha placed the vibrator firmly onto his sacs, he screamed, never had he thought that pain could feel so good. 'Of course slut.'

'Good we've got that little matter sorted.' The vibrator was removed, they both immediately climax and sink to the floor.

Samantha wasn't finished, quickly forcing Al onto his back she guided Ginger's soaked pussy over his mouth, 'Just one more thing babies,' Samantha lifted Al's black, nylon legs to reveal his pussy. Ginger's eyes were wide and felt between her legs, covering her fingers with her own juices and gently rubbing around Al's hole. He moaned and slowly squirmed as the warm liquid was applied to his virgin pussy.

Ginger held both his legs and lovingly caressed and kissed them as Samantha' pressed her clitty firmly against Al's pussy, slowly widening it until, 'AAAAARRRRRGGGHhh.'

She forced in her whole length. Ginger, on hearing Al cry out slapped her pussy over his mouth and instantly felt a wild, hot tongue bury itself deep, then deeper as she continued to restrain and stroke his legs.

Samantha knew neither could hold out for long, Al's clitty was soon twitching and pumping. Ginger was gasping for breath as her pussy was sucked and clit gently bitten.

Al couldn't hold any longer against Samantha's rough fucking and the taste of Ginger's pussy. He pumped twice and exploded

Ginger felt the hot cum splash around her mouth and she lapped at it greedily. Samantha pumped next filling Al's pussy, the hot thick cum making Al lick all the more frantically. Ginger couldn't hold out any longer, she gushed and soaked Al's mouth. He greedily drank at her fountain.

Samantha recovered first and stood over the spent pair, 'On you knees sluts,' both instantly obeyed.

'Ginger would you like to go back to Mistress Penny, or would you prefer to have your pussy filled with slut clitty.'

Ginger begged, 'Please, please let me have it this way.'

'And you Al..ice, for that is your new name. Alice would you be happy being able to dress fem full time?' Alice nodded.

'I now own you both and you. Alice now has a clitty and pussy and you will both address me as Mistress Samantha.'

'Alice, on her return Penny is going to try and seduce you, she will be rejected, clear?'

Alice looked up at Samantha 'I understand Mistress Samantha.'

'Ginger you will have to continue as Penny's PA. I can't promise that she will leave you alone but I'll try to keep her busy at home.'

'Whatever you command Mistress.'

'Ginger, Penny has a mystery name in her slut book, do you know who Jo might be?'

'Yes that's Joanna, Penny's with her at the moment she goes there every few months. I believe it's a fearful place'

'So that's what all the trips away were' thought Samantha.

They dressed, Alice was thrilled when she was told she could keep the nylons and smiled when Ginger offered to take her out to choose new outfits.

Samantha took out the list and Gi & Al were marked with an X. She grinned 'Two for the price of one, now who's next?'