Cross Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, NO! Master!" Ruth replied quickly, "No such thing! Oh please don't spank me again..." she blurted out, on the verge of tears again.

"Hmm, well," Carter answered, "Since you say so, I will believe you." He kept pushing his fingers in and out of her slick pussy and began toying with her asshole with his left thumb. "I must say, though, your body is asking for additional mediating attention, I think." He pressed his thumb tip into her rosebud and wiggled, while he added his ring finger to its mates, continuing their thrusts inside her hot, juicing cunt.

Ruth writhed beneath his hands. "Ahhhnn... uhhnnn," she moaned, "Ohhh, yessss..." she whispered as she felt the pain leave her bottom and the pleasure mount in her loins, stomach and breasts. "Please, God! Let him fuck me! Oh, Please! Let him fuck me!" she prayed silently, aching for Carter's cock to fill her and satisfy her.

Carter was very keenly attending to his pet's reactions. Moving his left hand away from her ass, he swiftly unhooked his belt and dropped his trousers. His thick staff urgently pushed itself through his boxer vent. Placing both hands on Ruth's hips, he pulled her body across the desk toward him and stepped forward, aiming his prick and plunging it deep into Cohen's cunt. "OHHHH! YESSS!" She cried out, unheard over Wagner, "Thank YOU, GOD!" she screamed as she pushed her pelvis back against the filling, fat, dick she so dearly prayed for.

Carter let go of Ruth's right hip and shoved three fingers into the jar of cold cream still sitting open on the desktop. Quickly, he rubbed the thick, slick goop into Ruth's sphincter and then pulled his cock from her cunt. Rubbing the remaining cream on his prick, along with her own juices, he pressed his mushroom against her exposed, greased anus. Pushing relentlessly he moved past the rim. Ruth was humping the desk and each upward thrust jammed Carter's dick deeper into her ass until she was fully impaled.

Carter wiped his hands on his boxers and slid his palms up Ruth's sides under her arms. Forcing them between her chest and the desk, he covered her crushed pillows with his cupped hands and gripped them tight as he raised and lowered his hips. Ruth contracted her ass muscles and squeezed Carter's dick as he flexed his piston inside her.

"Uuuunnn! Uuuunnn!" she grunted. Carter groaned along with her and clawed at her tits. "I'M COMMMMMING!" she screamed as Carter also climaxed and pulsed her steaming reward into her ass.

Ruth lay, sweating on her new blouse, on Carter's desk with a huge grin across her face. "Oh, God! Bill! That was soooo wonderful! I am sorry I screwed up the make-up but I am so happy you know how to fix things again! I Love You!"

Carter smiled and said, "Me to, baby. PRALINE" and watched her close her eyes instantly. Pulling out of her ass, he wiped his dick on fresh Kleenex, pulled up his pants and planted a big kiss on each of Ruth's butt cheeks. While he was bent over, he gave her hairy, wet pussy a fast lick and pulled her panties up. It was an awkward struggle, but he managed to lift her tummy with his forearm and rearrange the lingerie, and even the stockings, with their seams, mostly correct. Standing her up he shook down her half-slip and pulled her wool skirt up. Untucking the blouse from the bra he smoothed the wrinkles and squared it away under the skirt.

Carter turned Ruth around to face him and saw she was looking a little frazzled, but not truly unkempt or remarkably out of place. Her left tit had forced its way out of her 37D underwired cup and left a small sweat stain on the blue silk blouse, which he imagined would soon disapear and be hardly noticeable. He untied the bow and unbuttoned the blouse in back, giving himself enough room to reach under and around her bust. A poke here, a squeeze there, was all it took to re-package her boobs. After refastening the buttons and neatly tying the decorative bow, he waltzed his reconstructed secretary to Monstro and plopped her in the chair.

"Ruth," he said to the entranced woman, "I need you to do something. Listen to me closely, please."

"Yes, Dr. Carter," Ruth replied in monotone.

"My two special students, Peri Halstead and Patricia Dempsey, will be here this afternoon. I want you to take them with you to your yoga class and get them enrolled. If there is a fee, Peri Halstead can pay it from her trust fund for both girls. Do you understand? Tell me you understand."

"Yes, Dr. Carter," Ruth replied, "I understand. I am to enroll Peri Halstead and Patricia Dempsey in my yoga class. Peri will pay the tuition from her trust fund account."

"Correct. That's very good, Ruth," Carter praised her. "Now do not let me down or I will be very disappointed," he added, superfluously, he hoped.

"I will not fail you, Master," Ruth intoned seriously.

"PRESTO!" exclaimed Carter, quickly adding as Ruth recovered her senses and realized she was sitting in Carter's big brown overstuffed chair, "....now where were we, Ruth? Oh yes, I was saying how much I appreciate your willingness to take these two students, Halstead and Dempsey, to your yoga class this afternoon. They seemed quite keen on getting into it. Particularly the Dempsey girl, who, you may have noticed, is a little on the heavy side. Not unlike someone we both knew a few years ago, before exercise and diet changed all that!" Winking, Carter said, "Right, Ruth?"

"Well, I will if you want me to, Dr. Carter," Ruth said cautiously, "But most of the women are my age or older and they may be intimidated, or even unfriendly, when two young girls show up."

"Nah, I don't think so," dismissed Carter. "Besides, you will be there as a role model for the girls regarding possible results and for the other women regarding appropriate friendliness." He grinned, held out his hand, helping her out of Monstro's arms, and added, "Now let's see what the schedule has for us today. Shoot, it's almost 9 o'clock! You sure know how to make me lose track of time!"

As Carter ushered Ruth to the door, the Wagner CD ejected. Ruth turned her head at the sound, knitting her eyebrows and missed Carter's quick, silent, unbolting of the lock. "That's so weird, Dr. Carter, I think I will have those Valkyries flying around in my mind for the rest of the day!" She chuckled and shook her head as she exited to the hall.

**THURSDAY Afternoon**

BONG!

The tower clock, muted by its distance across the quadrangle and Dr. Carter's closed window, began striking the noon hour. The CD changer switched to Rossini from Mendelssohn. Fading violins were driven from the counselor's office by The Thieving Magpie's arrival.

Carter looked up from his desk and compared his old Bulova wristwatch to the University Regulator, as the big clock continued its announcement. Hearing a small noise at the door, more a scratch than a knock, he called out, "Yes, come in." Patricia Dempsey's head poke around the edge and peeked in. "Where's Sandy?" he wondered to himself, as an odd association between the student's red mop hair and 'Orphan Annie' forced itself into his mind. "I guess I get to be 'Daddy Warbucks'." Smiling at this further thought, he said aloud, "Hi, Miss Dempsey."

"Hi, Dr. Carter," the fulsome coed said, as Carter rose from his desk. "Are you, like, super busy?" she asked, hoping not.

"No, not very. I was just reading a professional journal," he answered, turning around. Facing the window, he asked "What's on your mind? Come on in and close the door."

"Umm, well," Trish hesitated slightly, unsure of her motive but feeling somehow compelled, all the same, to confess, "Dr. Carter, I have a ...pimple..." her voice tailed off to a near whisper as her statement ended. She stepped inside, closed the door and stood, hands clasped in front of herself, head bowed, not certain what to expect.

Carter closed the blinds and drew his heavy olive drapes, shutting out the final BONG! of the great clock. "Uh-huh," he said quietly, still with his back to Dempsey, "I thought that might be the case." While he spoke he unzipped his trousers. "Isn't Peri Halstead with you?" he asked the girl.

"No," answered Trish, "She said she had a bank errand and would be here by 1:30 or so. We're all outfitted and set to go with Ms Cohen to the yoga class, though!" she added brightly.

"Perfect," Carter said under his breath. "You started taking birth control pills, yesterday, did you say?" he queried, turning from the window and walking around the left side of his desk.

"Yes, Dr. C.," replied Trish, "I'm on day two now and the doctor said I would have full benefit of the progestin by this time tomorrow." Just thinking about it made her melt. Trish reflexively pressed her plump thighs tight to each other and wiggled her bottom. A tingling jolt shot from her cunt to her tummy as she spoke. "Are you going to give me some cream for my pimple?" she asked boldly, holding her breath and thereby lifting her bosom in front of the advancing counselor.

Carter closed in and put his hands on Trish's chunky bare upper arms, just below the quarter-sleeves of her cotton smock-style dress. Looking into her face, he examined her right cheek, next to her nose. "This old blemish is virtually gone," he observed, "and I thought we treated the new one on your sternum yesterday, too?" He lightly traced his left index finger over Trish's nose, down her upper lip and placed its tip softly on the center line of her lower lip. He enjoyed the spongy bounce she gave him as she gently sucked his nail into her mouth. Meanwhile Carter deliberately, slowly, drug his open right palm from her left bicep, across her 40DD breast, carefully pinching her hardening nipple through her dress and bra. Continuing laterally, he pressed his right fingers between her boobs and slid the bra's center up and down until he had unsnapped its front closure.

"Mmmm," Trish moaned around Carter's digit, as his hand pushed the loose cup, under her dress and over her right tit, leaving her stiff nipple and puffed areola unprotected from the sliding cotton smock. "Uhhnn," she groaned as Carter crossed back and slid her left cup similarly away from its prize. She sucked harder on his finger and expanded her lungs, trapping his hand between their chests. Reaching behind herself, she fumbled for, then found and turned, the door's bolt. Leaning back against the secured panel, Trish snaked her left arm around Carter and pulled him still tighter against her frame as she hungrily smacked her lips around his forefinger. "Uhhnnn, mmmm," she burbled as she felt her pussy juices ooze onto her new red panties.

Carter withdrew his finger, put his left hand behind Trish's back and pulled her away from the door. "Don't try to talk with your mouth full, Toots!" he chuckled. "Now, tell me, where is this pimple you mentioned." Still massaging her breasts with his right hand, Carter used his left to unzip Trish's smock. He delighted in her squirming as he inched the zipper down from the high neckline to the the top of her ass.

"It's... uhnn... just... ooohh... below my... uhnn... lip!" she gasped, distracted by the tickling shocks Carter's hands instigated as they prowled.

Carter tipped his head back and squinted. "That little bump?" he asked incredulously, "Why, we can fix that before it even grows, I bet!" Leaning forward, he kissed her chin and scooted his mouth up to fuse with hers while he danced her around the front of his desk and past Monstro. Turning her, he sat Trish down in a straight chair at the petite credenza, in the corner of the room, to the right of his desk. As she sat he slipped the top half of her open smock, and her undone brassiere with it, off her shoulders. Trish pulled her arms through the straps and sleeves and brought her hands to bear on Carter's thick, rigid, cock, poking excitedly through the gaps in his shorts and slacks.

Trish swiftly finished unleashing Carter, grinning as her left hand covered his heavy eggs and hefted them in their loose sack. She held his staff in her right hand and tugged until he half-stepped forward and straddled her lap. His hands cradled her head and neck. Trish leaned forward and rubbed the first seeping drops of pre-cum from Carter's dick onto the tiny whitehead below her bottom lip. "Mmmm," she declared, "Fresh!" before she popped his purple, fat, plum into her mouth.

Carter threaded his left fingers through Trish's copper curls and scratched her scalp. Dropping his right hand, he cruised from her collarbone, over her chest, and located the large, puffy, rosy halo and proud, pink nipple on her left tit. Clamping them between his first two fingers, he pinched and pulled while his thumb pad pushed and rubbed the caught, sensitive, tip.

Trish sucked strenuously, squeezing and stroking Carter's shaft, as her own inner tensions built under his teasing. Carter's scrotum shrunk against his balls as they huddled, planning their salvo. Trish, by now aware of the warning signs of his pending release, increased her hand pressure and stroke speed. Drawing Carter's cock deeper into her maw, she pursed her lips against the throbbing stalk. Her left palm closed firmly around his scrotal bulb and her middle fingernail aggitated it underneath.

"Oh, Yeah, Toots!" Carter cried with his first shot. SPLOOT! "Here I come, ready or not!" SPLOOT! SPLOOT!

Trish relished the spurting, splashing, hot seed. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! She pressed the firm, fleshy, knob against her palate and tickled its pulsing, corded vein with her tongue. Sploot! Sploot... splat. She sensed she had gotten his all and swirled her tongue around his dickhead as she eased her mouth off his cock. "Oooh! Dr. Carter!" she exclaimed, licking her lips and topically applying a grey gob onto her budding pimple before swallowing rest of Carter's load. "That is SO Yummy! Oh my God!"

Carter laughed, saying "You're a good patient, Trish Dempsey, but orally delivered medicine requires internal activation. Did you come with me?" he asked.

"Um, no," Trish replied thoughtfully. "I felt like I might... I wanted to come, but I don't think I did. Maybe, though..."

"Ha! That answer is all over the map!" Carter declared. "We need to make sure your body is going to use the cream while the proteins are still viable." Carter pulled Trish to her feet. As she stood, her dress and bra slithered past her wide hips and down her legs. She side-stepped out of the clothes and, wearing only her see-through ruby-red nylon hipsters, faced Carter. The cotton crotch panel was soaked and wedged deep into the crease of her fat pussy.

Carter guided Trish to Monstro, knelt in front of her and pushed. She flopped back into the huge overstuffed armchair, her legs flying high. Carter quickly reached out, grabbed her ass and yanked away her sopping panties. Trish lowered her legs, resting them on top of Carter's shoulders, with her calves draped over his back, as he leaned forward. Freddie's nose sparkled with juicy beads of cunt dew. Carter spread her pussy lips with his thumbs, planted his face and drove his tongue deep into her tight, slippery, trench. Bobbing his head, he teased Trish's clit with his nose while his tongue fucked her and his fingers squeezed her ass. Trish had, indeed, been close to climax while she was sucking Carter's cock and now her orgasm stormed in double-quick. "AHHH!" she cried, "OH MY GOD! Ooo Ohh My GOD!" She clutched Carter's head and hunched her hips, hoping her twat would swallow him entirely.

Carter kept licking, flicking, squeezing and teasing until Trish stopped shuddering and her thigh muscles relaxed around his ears and cheeks. Pulling back from the chair, he wiped the back of his hand across his dripping mouth. Trish lay in Monstro, panting, her breasts heaving, legs akimbo, displaying her pink tunnel, still quivering under the watchful eyes of her orange 'Fox.' "OK, Toots," Carter said, scraping her fluids from his hand with his opposite fingers and sucking them clean, "I'm pretty sure you came that time." Grinning and winking at her recovering prostrate form, he continued "That semen you just swallowed will soon be fully activated and ought to clear your little bump up in no time at all." With a satisfied chuckle he pulled up his underwear and pants and arranged himself. "I think tomorrow we might do something else... So, I want you to go straight back to the dorm after yoga and get plenty of rest. Can do, Toots?" he inquired.

"Oh, Yes, Dr. C.!" Trish said, exhaling in excitement, "Can Do!"

"OK then," Carter said, reaching down and retrieving Trish's lost attire. "Get dressed and meet up with Peri. I have a student appointment in a few minutes."

Trish struggled up from the chair's deep embrace and hugged Carter, flattening her boobs against him. "Yes, Sir, Dr. Carter!" she said snappily, then tilted her head, craned her neck and kissed him lightly before stepping away to don her clothes.

Carter watched as she pulled up her briefs and snapped their waistband across Freddie's ear points. Slipping on her bra she moved forward, "Can you hook this, please?" she asked sweetly and smiled as Carter closed the center snap, harnessing her in the V-plunge, underwired, red bra matching her panties. "Thanks!" she beamed, moving back fast and bouncing her tits in their cups until they were balanced just right. Stepping through her dress she turned to face Monstro. "Zip me, please?" she chirped, enjoying the tingle as Carter ran his hand, behind the zipper tab, from her tailbone to her scapula and then slid both his hands around, grabbing and fondling her re-packaged breasts.

"Mmm, Thank you again, Dr. Carter," Trish said with a lilt, as he kissed her nape. "I guess I won't see you until tomorrow, then. What time?" she asked, wishing he would change his mind and invite her to his home again.

"Peri will work it out and pick you up," Carter answered evasively. Noticing his prick was swelling again, from watching her dress and holding her against himself, he swatted her firmly on her bottom. SMACK!

"Now, go. And... BEHAVE yourself!"

*

Carter's phone buzzed at 2:45 p.m. Pushing the flashing intercom button, he answered, "Yes, Ruth?"

Ruth Cohen's crisp voice alerted him, "Miss Halstead and Miss Dempsey are here and want to see you."

"That's fine, Ruth, send them on, please," Carter replied.

"Yes, Dr. Carter. Remember, I leave in 15 minutes if they are still going to join me," Ruth added before disconnecting. "OK, you can go on down, but be ready to come with me at 3 p.m."

Moments later Carter's door opened and the teenagers bounced into the office, grinning and giggling. Peri shut the door and spun a pirouette as Trish stepped forward and half-curtsied. "Well, Uncle Bill?" Peri asked, eyebrows arched and dimples displayed, "What do you think?"

Carter rose and stepped from behind his desk, studying the co-eds in their gray heather sweat suits. Across their chests, and on their left thighs, he saw the University Seal, under the stenciled words: 'University Property' silk screened in black ink.

"Nice sweats," Carter acknowledged matter-of-factly.

Peri shimmied her tits and said, "NO, Uncle! Read the words... aren't you the University's custodian of this property?" She looked at Trish, nudged her and giggled again as her friend faced about and shook her bottom for Carter's pleasure.

"Yes, I get it," Carter said with a smile. "That's cute. I thought you were going to get yoga clothes. Aren't these going to be hot and bulky?"

"Well, duh! Yes!" retorted Peri. "This is to wear before and after." As she spoke, she and Trish peeled off their sweats. Carter hustled back to the window and closed the blinds against unwanted, accidental, voyeurs. Turning back around, he got a completely different understanding of their idea of yoga clothes.

The girls stood before him, essentially naked at first glance, in matching Spandex women's wrestling singlets. Although they were discreetly cut with scoop necks and straight mid-thigh legs, their skin-tight fit on the voluptuous young bodies was still a shocking contrast to the roomy, thick, jersey cotton sweats. Carter drew in his breath and slowly exhaled. "Wow," he declared. "Those are certainly not bulky. I won't say they are not 'hot', though." Regaining his composure, he smiled and examined the details of the leotards. They were actually no more revealing, and considerably more supportive, than ordinary women's swimwear nowadays. Sporting a University motif, the bodies were dark maroon with gold and white piping around the neck, armholes and leg hems. Each girl's left breast pushed out against the University Seal, also in gold and white. The strength and stetchiness of the Spandex and the dark solid body color served well: The teens' figures while shapely and supported, were topographically minimized, as much as was possible. In fact, Carter could only just distinguish the telltale depressions and ridges of their nipples, navels and pudenda.