Cross Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The co-eds beamed at Carter's obvious and spoken appreciation. Trish moved up to him, took his left hand and put it on her seal. "Doesn't that just feel dreamy?" she asked.

Before he could answer, Peri was in front of him, goosing his groin. "How about THIS?" she added quickly, "Does THAT feel 'dreamy'? I think SO!"

Carter's cock agreed strongly with both students, but Carter just coughed, "Ahem! Absolutely. You... uh,... did great." Pulling his hand back from Trish's boob, he looked at his Bulova. "It's five minutes to 3 o'clock, girls," he said, "Ruth Cohen leaves promptly. You better skin back into your sweats and get out or you won't make it to yoga!"

"OK, Bill," Peri said, "But I asked Trish to come for a swim later and she said, 'Dr. Carter prefers not'... what's up with that?"

"I'll explain it later, Sweetie," Carter said, backing out of her grasp, "Get going and drop Trish at her dorm after yoga, please."

"Well, alright," acceded Peri.

Both teens quickly pulled on their sweats and were leaving just as Ruth appeared at the door. "Oh, good! You are ready. Let's Go!" she said and started down the hall followed by Peri and Trish.

**Thursday Evening**

Carter was lounging on the patio in his old baggies, flip-flops and terry robe, sipping Canadian Club on the rocks, when he heard Peri. "UNCLE! I'm HOME!" she called, as she shut the front door. Carter looked at his watch, noting it was ten minutes past 6 o'clock. He stood and re-entered his home, leaving his drink on the glass table outside. "Hi, Sweetheart," Carter responded as he watched her walk toward him from the foyer. "You're running a little late," he complained mildly.

"Yeah," Peri commented, "You know how traffic is this time of day... I got Trish back to the dorm and then, WHAM! Everyone in LA was suddenly going my way!" She sighed. "It's great to be out of it." Raising her sweatshirt clad armpit to her nose, she sniffed. "Man! I need a shower! That yoga class was a real workout when we weren't meditating..." she chuckled.

Carter stepped into her path, blocking Peri, and hugged her close. His open robe flapped around her. He loved how her tits compressed against his bare chest. With his left hand in the middle of her back and his right squarely centered on her bottom, he gave her a long passionate kiss. Then, still clutching her, he said, "Not so fast, Sweetie! I happen to love that smell on you as much as any perfume!" He firmly squeezed her ass and breathed into her right ear, "Besides, I have been aching to get at you ever since you molested me at the office this afternoon."

"Ooo, Uncle!" Peri cooed, "I forgot what an animal you are!" Returning his favor, she grabbed Carter's ass cheeks with both hands and thrust her hips into his crotch. Peri ground her pussy against Carter's swimsuit until she felt his cock stiffening, then she wedged her right hand between them and seized the growing member within its thin cloth cocoon. "Uh-huh," she said, happily, "Still feeling dreamy to me, Uncle Bill. Is this what you meant by 'molesting'?" she chortled and then kissed him hard, stifling any possible answer.

Unable to speak, Carter spun them both a quarter-turn to his left and pinned Peri against the hall wall. His left hand joined his right at her waist and raised her sweatshirt's bottom edge, forcing it over her breasts. He pressed his gut against her flat tummy. Carter see-sawed the gray jersey up, insisting Peri let go of his dick and raise her arms. Continuing the upward push, he stripped her shirt, inverting it as it pulled away from her outstretched hands.

Peri's and Carter's tongues danced and darted in each other's mouths as Carter lowered his hands to her shoulders. He stretched the maroon singlet's straps out and down to her elbows. Peri dropped her arms and freed herself from the elasticized cloth. Finally, Carter abandoned Peri's mouth. Squatting, he slid down her body, pulling the thin Spandex suit and heavy jersey sweatpants, as a unit, to her ankles. Peri kicked off her Reebocks and flailed her feet until she was completely rid of all her garments, save for her white ribbed crew socks.

Carter, nose to nose with Peri's 'Hidden Mickey', inhaled the pungent aroma from her workout and sexual arousal. Standing up, he clamped his hands under Peri's bottom and lifted her up on the wall. As her feet cleared the floor, she braced herself and locked her legs around Carter's back at his hips, her open, wet, pussy poised above his waist. Held in place by Carter, Peri reached under her thighs, clutched the fabric of his swim trunks' legs and hauled his baggies down, exposing his rigid prick and great, replenished, balls.

Kissing frantically again, Peri and Carter coupled. He slowly lowered his ready young lover onto his waiting skewer until his salt-and-pepper pubic hairs were knotting themselves in her light-brown topiary.

"Uhhnn!" she gasped, feeling his thick, full, length fill her cunt and his fat mushroom bump her back wall.

"Uhhnn!" he groaned, as her weight rested against the base of his root, pushing him to his deepest possible penetration.

Carter swiveled his hips. Peri rocked hers forward and back. Around. In. Out. Around. They ground each other, like corn in a pestle-and-mortar, grunting and moaning as their fervor increased. Still kissing and singing their songs in the back of each other's throats, Peri clutched and clawed Carter's back as he flexed his fingers in the muscular cheeks of her bottom.

"OHHHMYGOSH! UHHNNCLE!" Peri screeched. The hall echoed her ecstasy.

"ARRRGH! TAKE it! TAKE it!" Carter yelled back, shooting jet upon jet of jism into her occupied trench.

Carter's legs began trembling and he let go of Peri's butt. She unlocked her ankles and lowered her legs, standing, but still, for support, leaning against the wall. Breaking their kiss, Carter pulled his head back and raised his left hand. He stroked Peri's lank hair and wiped sweat beads from her brow, grinning like a maniac.

"I'M an animal?" he gasped incredulously. "By God! What you do would make ANY man an animal!" He kissed Peri gently. "I am so incredibly, fucking, lucky to have you," he panted, still feeling her cunt squeezing his trapped dick, coaxing the last of his seeds out of their shrinking pods.

"Oh, Uncle Bill!" Peri whispered, finally catching her breath. "I am the lucky one! You fuck me and make me come, every time, like I have never come before! It's like, I am always hungry and you are always filling me up. Oh my gosh, I can't explain it, I just LOVE it!"

At last Carter's penis withered and fell from Peri's nest. They felt their perspiration chill in the air conditioned house and Carter smiled. "Well, Sweetie, I think you should take that shower now, don't you? Peri nodded, kissed him and walked stocking-footed to their bedroom while Carter pulled up his trunks, picked up her castoff gear and went to the utility room.

*

Peri slid the patio door open and stepped barefoot from the kitchen nook tiles onto the bricks outside. Her silk kimono rustled slightly as she padded up to Carter who stood in front of the grill with a spatula in his right hand and his now melted, half-empty, CC/rocks in his left. As she approached, Carter said, over his shoulder, "Hi Sweetheart! Just in time. The salmon aux fines herbs is just ready to come off the fire. Have a seat and let's eat!"

"That sounds great, Uncle Bill," Peri said, rubbing his shoulders through his thick terry robe. "I think I read that fish is good for increasing the libido," she laughed, sliding her hands to his chest. Peri pushed her self against Carter as she opened his robe and splayed her fingers into his sparse hairs, tapping his nipples with her long middle-fingertips. "As if YOU had any problem in that department," she murmured in his right ear.

"Well, not when you are around, anyway, Peri," Carter quietly replied, feeling his cock lift its head in his trunks. "But if I am weak from hunger...who can promise anything? There's a nice chardonnay over there. Pour yourself a glass. I'll bring the platter."

Peri kissed the back of Carter's neck, sending a shiver from his scalp to his tailbone, and said, "OK, Uncle." She let him go, walked over to the glass table and sat.

As they ate Carter updated her on Trish's progress. "The reason I did not include her this evening was I wanted to spend it completely with you," he concluded the briefing, not adding that he scarcely trusted himself not to fuck Trish before her pills fully shielded her from his potency. He had rubbers, but he really preferred not using them. "Also, I have a getaway planned for this weekend, and I imagine we will all of us want or strength!" He grinned and winked as he drained the last of his wine.

"Really?" Peri shot a glance across the table and raised her bare foot underneath, scratching Carter's calf with a toenail. "How so? What are we going to do?" Her dimples deepened with her open smile as she stretched and tickled his leg under the knee.

"It's a surprise. You know I love to surprise!" he replied. "And, I am SERIOUS. Trust me on this, you will want to get a good night's sleep." He reached his hand under the table top and gently slapped her foot away. "So behave! We need to clear the table and get to bed...to SLEEP, so don't be a minx!"

"Oh, pooh!" Peri pouted, "We'll see how well that resolve works out." She chuckled and stood. Leaning over to gather the dirty dishes, she afforded Carter a gapped view of her pendant breasts in her pearl-pink satin teddy.

Carter remained seated as she cleared. His dick was, in fact, already betraying him and throbbed achingly against the confines of his baggies. When Peri walked into the kitchen he stood and belted his robe tightly closed before following her with the rest of the plates and glasses.

The KP was efficiently and swiftly concluded in silence. Peri reached out and took Carter's hand in hers. "Come on, then, Uncle Bill," she said softly, "It's bedtime for us...if we are going to be ready for tomorrow, that is!" She chuckled slyly as she led him down the hall to the bedroom.