All Comments on 'Crossdresser Evolution Ch. 06'

by pantyhigh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sheilatvsheilatvalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please continue I'm really enjoying the series. I'm wet Everytime I read a chapter can't wait to read more. Thanks, Sheila

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wonderful

wonderful, I am so excited and anxious to hear more, and cannot wait to read what could possibly happen next. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love it! I wish I was dressed in lingerie while some women watched me with my lips wrapped around a hard cock til I swallowed a hot load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Incredible! There are so many things I love and find incredibly hot about your series. I can echo all of the other comments as well. I am wishing I was in some lingerie right now as I read the story and write this comment. I may need to make a stop to buy some before your next installment comes out! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

This soooo hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined

Once again a story ruined because of the assumption that all CDs are also bi or gay.

Nothing wrong with it just wish someone would write a "straight" crossdressing story.

Regards.

stockingngarterloverstockingngarterloverover 4 years ago
Waiting for more

Just did a re-read of all chapters and ended up with something straining to get out of my panties and leaving a sizable wet spot. Would love to be with that group of girls all of us in panties. I would probably rather be Tom than Mark in this story but still wearing panties. ;-) Looking forward to the next chapter. Great writing!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
loved this chapter

This really turned me on. I would love to crossdress in front of my wife and all her girlfriends. Then, sucking a real cock in front of all of them would be such a turn-on that I would shoot my load into my hand -- and eat it all up !!!

Great story. Thank you.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

pantyhighpantyhighabout 4 years agoAuthor
New Chapters

For those of you looking for more chapters of this series: I am planning more, actually have part of a draft but am sidetracked on another story about a couple of neighbor couples that discover and explore with each other, both individually and as couples. There is cross dressing involved but I’m trying to keep it mostly heterosexual.

To those that respond anonymously: it’s hard to respond to your comments if there is no way to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I just put on a lacey pink thong after reading this!! I think I will keep it on during the day even if I cum in it. I lo e the sucking the cock part. Don't listen to the negative comments. Most Cd are bi or gay. I wish I had a cock in my mouth right now!! I wish you were still writing!

pokeyridepokeyride9 months ago

This was a great story and so glad that Mark finally got to suck a real cock to completion !!! I so wish I could find friends like this !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantyhigh@pantyhigh
Panty fetish since grade school. Curious about this side of me that would like to try sucking a dick but not into pain or humiliation.