Crossdresser Evolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue showed up just before the end of the class and after all the other regular yoga people left we started to strip done to our bras and panties.

I was just sitting there waiting when this guy walks in. OMG I have never had a guy see me in my bra and panties. He glanced my way but greeted Elsa. She gave him a hug and a kiss and said we are about to get started get changed.

Elsa came over and said, "I hoped you all don't mind but Tom just got off work and I invited him to join us."

Everyone except me said ok no problem. I didn't have any men's underwear with me so I couldn't change. Sue saw how uncomfortable I looked and said, "It will be ok. He doesn't seem to be making any kind of a big deal about you wearing women's underwear."

He was changing on a bench right across from me. When he pulled his pants off and sat down I could see his dick up his boxer leg opening. I could see the head of his dick very clearly. It was either huge when soft or he was starting to get aroused already. My bet was arousal since there were 5 women sitting around in their underwear. Now I was also getting aroused. My worry was that looking at Tom's dick was getting me aroused.

Elsa got me out of my head, his boxers and my panties as she called out "Let's go!"

We got into a circle again but this time I was across from Tom. We started the routines and my attention kept being drawn to Tom. I could see his dick during many poses and it seemed to be more aroused than before, as was I.

Elsa asked me, "How are your stretching exercises going?

I said, "Ok."

Sue chimed in and said, "He was able to touch his dick with his tongue the other day." I blushed and glanced at Tom to see if he reacted at all. Our eyes met as he was also looking at me at the same time. I turned back to Elsa quickly.

Elsa said, "Wow that's pretty good. Can we try it here right now?"

I said, "No," but all the ladies said, "Oh come on. We'd all like to see."

Sue walked over and whispered in my ear. "It will be ok and it will turn ALL of us on to watch."

I said, "I didn't want to do it in front of Tom."

Sue said, "It will be ok or Elsa wouldn't have suggested it." I couldn't say no to Sue. I would do just about anything for her.

Sue reached down and slid my panties to the floor and my dick sprang to attention.

I got down on my back went to the shoulder stand and slowly lowered my legs until I was folded nearly in half and my dick was an inch from my mouth. Elsa started couching and encouraging me while I had my eyes closed. Before I knew it my dick touched my lips. My eyes came open and I licked the precum off my dick. With some more encouragement I was able to get almost the whole head in my mouth. I ran my tongue around my dickhead while it was in my mouth about 3 times before I shot my load directly inside my mouth for the first time. I just sucked my dickhead and swallowed my cum has I ejaculated into my mouth.

I came down out of the pose and everyone said that was so hot. But I noticed that no one had been masturbating while I was sucking my own dick except Tom. He was just slowing stroking his dick inside his boxers.

Elsa said, "Mark, are you willing to try something that will give all of us orgasms at the same time?" I looked at her and around the room as they all hung on my answer. Sue was giving me her puppy dog eyes. I gave in saying what the heck in my head. Everything has been really fun to this point it's got to be good if it will turn them all on enough to orgasm together.

I said, "Ok Elsa. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Here put these bra and panties back on." I did. "Now kneel down." I did. Then she took Tom's hand from behind me and led him in front of me with us facing each other. She said, "Pull down Tom's boxers." I did. His dick was right there, inches from my face. It was mostly soft still, hanging there. I knew at that moment that it was waiting for me to bring it to life. "See if you can work Tom's dick like you suck on the dildos."

There was a part of me that wanted to run but the part that wanted to suck his dick and please the ladies won. There was no going back now and I lifted his dick up, leaned in and licked the underside of his dick as the ladies gasped. I could already feel his dick swelling, coming to life.

After licking all over his dickhead I opened my mouth and ran my lips over his dickhead and part way up the shaft. He was now fully hard and I kept going back and forth taking more and more in until my nose hit his stomach and my chin hit his ballsack.

I got really enthusiastic, alternating with sucking his whole dick and just working his dickhead until it was driving him wild. It was so fun and empowering, torturing him and me to a frenzy working his dickhead and then calmly deep throating him. I could feel myself getting ready to cum in my panties and I was pretty sure he would not be able to hold out much longer. Then when he and I were at the ultimate peak I just sucked hard on his dickhead and he came in my mouth while I came in my panties.

I could feel every pulse of his dick as a new stream of cum went into my mouth and my dick pumped out more cum into my panties. I just kept swallowing all of his cum as I filled my panties with mine.

This time when I sat back all the ladies were coming off their orgasms. I had made 7 people cum at the same time. Oops, 8, since I had also cum again in my own panties. Good thing Elsa had me put my panties back on so I didn't make a mess in her studio.

Elsa had us all lay on our backs as she talked us through a few minutes of relaxation. At the end she said, "We are all grateful that Mark has come so far and was able to bring so much pleasure to each of us tonight. We hope that he will continue to grow and we all get to participate in his growth. Let's each of us give Mark a heartfelt hug on the way out tonight."

Each of them gave me really nice hugs as they left and said thanks for a wonderful evening, even Tom gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "You are a great cocksucker."

Then it dawned on me that I was like those guys I have been reading about, OMG, I was now a cocksucker.

When we got home Sue said she was proud of what I had done tonight. It was so exciting when you pulled down Tom's boxers and I knew that you were about to suck his dick. I could see how excited you were getting from how wet your panties were getting. How you kept taking Tom to the edge and back was fantastic. I think we all were going right with him to the edge and back. I just knew you were both going to cum at the same time and when I saw his dick start to pulsate in your mouth I knew he was cumming in your mouth. Then I glanced down at your panties and saw the growing wetness as you filled your panties with cum, just like we had been practicing. I came within moments of that.

At that moment when I heard her say I was practicing, I realized that this was her plan all along. She had been grooming me to be a cocksucker.

Then she said "Do you want to fuck me right now?"

With this new realization I hesitated for a moment but I loved Sue and I would do ANYTHING for her. If you had said that I would love to suck a cock before I would have said you were crazy but now I wasn't even upset. Sue had done me a favor leading me here. I just hope that all this is making her happy. We both stripped as we went upstairs and I made passionate love to her like I used to before all this crossdressing and being a cocksucker stuff.

The next day was good but something was different with Sue. I couldn't put my finger on it but she was up to something.

Part 7 Sue takes me cloths shopping - dresses & skirt.

12