Crossdresser Leaves the Closet Ch. 02

Story Info
Carey fully fledged.
2.7k words
4.71
3.2k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a chapter long in the making, with life well and truly getting in the way. Please read chapter 1 in order to make it make sense. Hopefully there will be more soon. Please leave comments, and suggestions as to what Rebecca and Carey might face in the future.

I woke up, not sure if I was where my eyes told me I was, or if I was dreaming or wrapped up in a vivid fantasy. I wore a silk teddy and matching french panties in black silk. I could remember playing dress up with Rebecca, latex and leather whore, racey lacy lady, silk and satin slut.

Rebecca was also in silk, red. Her long blond hair spread over her pillow. My mouth felt dry, my cock was hard. I don't know how I could be hard, thinking back to how much sex we had last night. I was inducted into Rebecca's porn paradise. She had taught me a few tricks, with the grand finale...."did we really do that?" I struggled to remember.

Rebecca looked beautiful and I can't believe that we are actually in bed together. My first outing as Carey was an adventure dominated by angst, then taken over by Rebecca, who had launched me into the world, before taking me home, and taking me. And taking me again, and again.

I also reached out to Bobbi, and we agreed to meet up. But the one thing I struggled with was the question if Rebecca and I had finished our sex fest by sucking our own cocks. I tried to assume the position I was either imagining or remembering, and I was soon looking up at my hard cock. I bent a bit further, and my lips met my cock, before opening as if by pure lust and allowing my cock into my mouth.

As the memory came back, I felt Rebecca's tongue entering my fuck hole. That was too much to bear and I sucked my cock and after a only a minute of my cock inside my own mouth, and Rebecca's tongue and fingers taking turns inside my Carey cunt I ejaculated in my mouth, swallowing my cum.

Rebecca moves up and kisses me, her tongue sliding around my mouth, chasing for the taste of my cum.

"Well good morning you beauty. What a gorgeous way to start the day."

She slides around and frees her long thick cock. She then 'assumes the position' and gets ready to suck her cock. However, she then also grabs mine and manoeuvres me so both our cocks are now pressed against her lips. She opens wide, and licks both of our cocks, before taking both our heads in her mouth. I am too amazed to even enjoy the touch of her mouth and our cocks stroking against each other. That doesn't last long, and soon I am getting so fucking horny from what I see.

Rebecca sucks her own cock, then mine, then both. She is dividing time and effort so both cocks will flood her at the same time. We explode over her mouth, in her mouth, over her face, in her neck and her hair. She swallows vigorously and runs her hands over her face. She rubs our cum all over her, then offers one hand to me whilst licking the other herself. We lick and eat our cum, after which I spread her legs and fuck her beautiful hole with my cum coated tongue. I was amazed, and maybe even secretly impressed with myself, I still had a load to shoot in Rebecca's mouth.

I explained I was trying to work out if I remembered or imagined sucking myself off. Rebecca laughed, commenting this did happen and that she was impressed with my agility and eagerness to try.

We decided I would get myself cleaned up and dressed first, whilst Rebecca made breakfast. I looked at Carey in the mirror and something had changed. Confidence shone through, and I looked so much more feminine. At least to my eyes I did. I took extra care of my make-up, before heading into the living area.

"Hello beautiful. You look gorgeous this morning, radiant I would say", Rebecca said with a warm smile. We kissed, and I took my coffee. Black and strong, just how I prefer it.

I told Rebecca she had everything to do with the confident glow, and that it felt like my life was starting properly now.

"Before yesterday's meeting, I would have been happy to walk as Carey without making a spectacle of myself. Maybe even window shop, or actually enter a shop on my own. I got quite a bit more, and I felt somewhat overwhelmed at times, but I could not be happier right now", I said.

Rebecca smiled and kissed me on the cheek, before heading off to get ready. No words were needed. I drank my coffee, and found a message from Bobbi on my phone. She wanted to meet up this weekend.

We also had an invite from Linda, who hoped we could drop in later for a photo shoot. Yesterday's Carey would have come up with any excuse not to, but today's Carey was cut of a different cloth altogether. I happily agreed, excited about being a 'model for a day'.

After breakfast Rebecca and I went to my place, so I could change and pick up a few things before heading to Linda. As we walked, arms linked, we giggled over yesterday's chance meeting and the rapid birth of a proper relationship. What the exact nature of this relationship would be was anyone's guess at this point. But right now, things were good. We got to my humble home, and I hoped Rebecca wouldn't think it a step down from her own generous house.

We made ourselves comfortable, Rebecca scanning through my music collection, and me setting up my computer for my brief work engagement. I told Rebecca I needed an hour or so, for an online meeting. I got out of yesterday's clothes, changing into a red basque with four suspender straps, and sliding black nylons over my legs. I put on a red figure hugging dress, which saw its first outing, as the label reminded me. It was tight, it was short, and it looked slutty. I wore a jacket to cover up for the meeting.

Rebecca had come in, and ran her hands over my shoulders, down all the way to my thighs. I turned around, and we kissed. A kiss that was tender, but so full of lust that I could have cum just from that.

"I always wonder if news readers wear stuff we would love to know about," Rebecca laughed looking at me. "I love your business up top and come and get me from the waist down. You look well sexy. Look your tits fill that jacket sweetie! Do those people even listen when you speak, or are they just trying to tell whoever sees them they're not secretly watching Babestation?"

I told Rebecca that it didn't harm business, and that weirdly enough the two women in the meeting made more inappropriate comments in a week than all the men in a year. Normally they would not be too upfront during the meetings, but they flirted like it was going out of fashion. The real smut normally came after, or in the form of sideline private chats. Sometimes I would give in, and we got to do little signals to each other. A tongue across the lips, playing with a strand of hair, or casually running a hand over our tits, as if to iron out a crease, that was never there.

Rebecca's interest was peaked, and she wanted to watch, but out of camera reach. I touched up my make-up, and tied my long red hair in a loose playful ponytail. This was a different wig, with highlights. I think this was a personal favourite of mine.

The meeting started, and one by one people appeared. There was some casual chatter going on, with the two women appearing almost at the same time. Suzy was blond, with green eyes. Her face was very pretty, her make-up light and natural. Her magnificent cleavage showed she was extremely well endowed. Her angelic looks belied the filth that went on inside her mind however.

Jenna was a brunette, with an olive complexion and beautiful brown eyes, with a spec of gold in them. Although not as large chested as Suzy, she too was more than a handful in breast size. Her dark red lips parted in a smile, and she ran her tongue over her lips.

"Hi Carey sweetheart, how are you? You look very good girl. Have you got something to share with us girls?" she asked.

"You got some, didn't you? I recognise the look of a woman that got lucky," Suzy said, with a hardly subtle wink. "Make sure you talk to us after business, no scooting off before you spill the details of who made you glow like that!"

The meeting was quick and for a change remarkably productive. People had done what they said they would and done that well. Follow up steps were planned, and each knew what to do. As everyone disappeared and went offline, Suzy and Jenna called me in a separate chat, just make sure nobody pretended to be offline and decided to listen in.

"So, give us the latest," Suzy demanded with a grin. "Who made you look this hot? And you can ditch the jacket too, I know your game lady."

I told them about meeting someone really special, having a very sexy night, and that I did feel better than ever this morning. Both wanted to know who he, or she, was. They made no assumptions about my date being male or female, they were both very open minded. And open-legged as well at times according to smutty Suzy.

"Have you got a picture?" Jenna asked.

I told them I could do better than that, and gestured to Rebecca to come in front of the camera. Both Jenna and Suzy looked amazed, then showered Rebecca with compliments. Suzy feigned to be annoyed with me, claiming if she had realised I liked women she would have worn her tops a bit tighter, or loosened an extra button, or two.

"Nobody is stopping you now sexy," Rebecca said with a smile.

Suzy smiled, then unbuttoned her blouse, showing the strings that were meant to hold her tits in place. Although it was hard to imagine that straps that thin would fail sooner rather than later. Rebecca smiled, and ran her hands over her tits, then moved them to mine. Suzy reached the last button, and Rebecca told her to strip her blouse off. Suzy complied, and started stroking her breasts, running her long white nails over them. Her nipples poked hard through the miniscule piece of lace.

"You can come and play sometime if you want," I said. "I'm sure a woman of your talents will make a nice fit for us."

With that there were screams from Jenna's screen. Whilst we were putting on our little show, and with Suzy stripping, Jenna had decided to get a bright pink dildo, and she had used that to bring herself to a glorious orgasm. Rebecca smiled, and told Jenna she was welcome to join in as well. Jenna smiled as she licked her juices of her dildo.

We all signed off after exchanging personal contact details, and Rebecca commented how much fun this was.

"Do they have any idea at all of who Carey really is? Or are those happy with anything with a pulse?" Rebecca asked.

I told her that Suzy had her own OnlyFans page where she openly discussed her fascination with transsexuals, sometimes copying looks and outfits from transgender models and pornstars. Rebecca mused at the opportunities Suzy presented, and she was determined to meet her. After a quick kiss we headed out for our photoshoot.

We headed to Linda's for our photo shoot and we were greeted with hugs followed by Linda clapping her hands as if to hurry us to get ready. After a tour around the studio Linda guided us to the dressing area. Everything was divided in theme sections, from cosplay outfits to hookers walking the strip to dinner at the Ritz. My eyes were immediately drawn to the 1960's Hollywood chique section. Audrey Hepburn's stylish, Grace Kelly's elegance.

"You made your choice, have you?" Linda smiled.

I gave Rebecca a pleading look and she smiled and nodded. She said that she always wanted that as well but only with the right partner.

Linda set up her cameras and lights, and all the gadgets and gizmos associated with it. Rebecca and I were confident in doing our own make-up for the shoot and before long we were ready. Linda gave concise instructions, before activating her green screen. A few hours later we had taken pictures in Paris, New York, London and Milan, without ever leaving the few square yards we were on.

Linda set up her computer and put the SD cards in their slots and she showed us the thumbnail images. There were two I loved, close-ups of Rebecca and me, our lips moist and glossy as we looked longingly at each other. I told Linda I would love prints of those pictures even if they were the only ones I got.

We went back to Rebecca's place, and no sooner had we walked through the door, or Rebecca turned me to face her and pressed me against the wall. The look she gave was intense, like a predator eyeing up its next meal. She forced her body against mine, her mouth found mine and she kissed me, kissed me hard.

"You are mine, I want you, I want to have you, and I want to kiss you, eat you, fuck you, love you. I love you, I need you by my side," she said, before pressing her lips hard on mine.

I gave myself to Rebecca, my mind swirling from the fact she told me she loved me. Rebecca was rocking on her heels as she grabbed for my cock. Foreplay was not on the menu, she impaled herself on my cock. Caught up in the moment I vigorously started to fuck her mouth. I felt my orgasm come charging in, no slow build up, just raw carnal lust. I shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all, nothing spilt, nothing wasted but also nothing shared.

She turned me around, and I spread my legs as Rebecca spread my arse cheeks. She leaked some cum and spit on her cock as lubricant and placed her cock against my Carey cunt. Again without any ceremony she plunged her cock inside me, and I needed my strength to not end up banging my head against the wall. Rebecca fucked me with a passion that was next level intense. It wasn't long before my inners were filled with a warm fluid, and more and more.

There was no afterglow, just Rebecca looking at me, as if to stare into my soul. As she withdrew I stood there, now facing her.

"Did you mean to say that, the L word? Or was that the heat of the moment?" I asked.

"I meant that, I have known it for a while, and today it's been eating away at me. And if I didn't say it now I was worried I might not say it, or get to to say it. You don't have to say it back, well not right away, I hope that one day you will," she said, now slightly nervous looking.

I smiled, pulled her close, and whispered that she would hear it, soon. And I made sure she knew she had not scared me off.

We cleaned ourselves up, and dressed down into t-shirts and shorts. We decided to set up a meeting with Bobbi, and to plan something with Suzy and Jenna.

It looked Rebecca and Carey were now a couple, and I could not be happier.

To be continued...