Getting Caught

Story Info
My friend discovers my Lingerie secret.
4.8k words
4.69
25.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
377 Followers

Author's Note: I'm running low on ideas to continue my previous series, so here's a solo story. I'm noticing that standalone stories tend to get more views too. Hope you enjoy!

Here I am sitting in my favorite Sports Bar. I'm surrounded by my closest friends, the beer is flowing and there are hot chicks everywhere. The problem is that instead of having my typical awesome night I'm uncomfortable. Under my button down Black Shirt and Jeans, I'm wearing a Hot Pink Bra and a matching Thong with the string riding up my ass.

I've always been a fan of lingerie. It started just after my 18th birthday, while I was in my Senior year of High School, and I would try to catch a peek from any woman I could. From exposed Lacy Bras to quick looks at Panties from underneath skirts, if they were visible, my eyes were staring at them. This progressed to magazines, Victoria's Secret catalogs, and movies on late night cable. I was always disappointed when the girls got naked, because I was obsessed with lingerie.

One day my mom had put a laundry basket in my room. As I was putting away my clothes I spotted a tiny black object. Upon investigation it was one of my sister's Black Thongs. My sister was four years older than me and she was a very pretty girl, so of course she wore Thongs. I was a little embarrassed to give it back to her, because we were very close and I didn't want to make things uncomfortable. I decided to put the Panties in my underwear drawer and wait to see if she asked for them back.

Every morning when I got dressed, I stared at the Black Thong for a few seconds before picking out my boxers. A week went by and she hadn't said anything about her missing Panties. When I got home from school I made a decision that put me in my current situation so many years later. I was alone in the house and I figured it couldn't hurt to try the Thong on. I stripped down and as I pulled the tiny Panties up my legs, I instantly sprang into a rock solid erection. It was an unusual feeling to have the back in between my cheeks, and my dick was squished up against my stomach. I looked in my mirror and I saw a dude wearing a Thong. There was nothing special about the way I looked, but it made me horny. I started to rub my dick and jerked off in record time. I grabbed a tissue and carefully made sure I didn't get any cum on the Thong in case my sister decided to come looking for it.

From there, jerking off in her Thong became a daily occurrence. I guess by now it was my Thong. I didn't care who was home or not, the second I got home from school I got down to business. This progressed into snooping in her drawers and taking things I figured she wouldn't miss. She had so much underwear that I wasn't worried about getting caught. By the time I graduated I had 7 Bra and Panty sets, one for each day of the week. I only wore them for a few minutes while I played with myself and I would spray them with my deodorant from time to time so I wouldn't have to worry about washing them.

I had a wonderful summer, continuing to fool around with my new lingerie collection. I never wore anything outside of my bedroom, because I was afraid of getting caught. As the summer wound down I would be going to college and living in a dorm. There was no way I could bring the things with me. I was scared of my roommate finding the lingerie and I was also worried about my Mom doing the same if I kept it in my room. Although I liked wearing lingerie I am 100% straight. I was excited to be free from my parent's roof and was looking forward to meeting new girls. I did the most logical thing I could think of, I put everything in a garbage bag and threw it in a dumpster behind the grocery store.

With my lingerie supply gone while I was away at college and my Sister moving into her own apartment, my access and therefore my urge to wear lingerie had dwindled. Even when my occasional girlfriend would wear some sexy lingerie for me I would tell her how hot she looked and wouldn't even think about how it might look on me. My teenage fetish was essentially gone.

I had graduated college, gotten myself a good job and rented a great Townhouse. I was finally on my own. It had been 5 years since I had worn a Bra or a pair of Panties, and I hadn't really thought about it. That was until the mail came. Mixed in with my mail was a Victoria's Secret Catalog addressed to the former occupant. I threw it on my coffee table and didn't pay much attention to it. One day I was bored and decided to take a look just like the old days.

I was impressed with the way the catalog had changed over the years. The Victoria Secret Angels were hotter and there were so many more options. As I looked through the catalog I started to get hard. Then it hit me. I lived by myself and I could order whatever I wanted without the fear of getting caught. Even if the delivery driver saw the return address, he didn't know who I was ordering for. I pulled out a pen and circled what I wanted. I went on to the website and ordered everything I had chosen. I picked so many things that it qualified for Two Day Shipping. Just like that my lingerie fetish had been resurrected.

Two years had gone by since I started wearing my lingerie again. It was the same as my teenage days, never outside the house. I kept it in a hidden area of my closet for the times I had an occasional girl stay over. I've always heard that girls like it when guys try on their underwear, but I certainly wasn't going to offer. I hung out with the guys all the time and did typical guy stuff. My little secret was for me and me alone.

That brings me to today. My job had what a lot of jobs had nowadays, Work from home Fridays. I could pretty much do my own thing, but today I had a late meeting on Zoom, and I had to look presentable. I opened my drawer and I was out of boxers. I planned on doing laundry over the weekend and was off by one day. Then I had a naughty thought, why not wear my Lingerie under my work clothes. I had always worn it for quick masturbation sessions and never for a whole day. No one would be the wiser and I could have some fun. I picked out a Hot Pink Bra and matching Thong. I was able to control my hardon as I pulled up my jeans. I buttoned my Black Shirt over my Bra and checked the mirror to make sure I was good. My secret was safe for now.

I ended up having a lot of work and pretty much forgot I was wearing Lingerie. My late meeting went long and I didn't finish until almost 6pm. I was just logging off when there was a knock at my door. Oh shit, the guys were here to pick me up to go out to the Sports Bar like we did every Friday night.

"Be right there!" I yelled.

I opened the door and three of my closest friends walked in.

"Ready to go?" Al asked.

"Yeah, just give me 5 minutes to change. I just logged off from work," I said.

"Dude, you look fine," James said, "Come on, let's go. I don't want to miss the beginning of the game."

"Yeah Bro, you look good enough to pick up one of those 2's you usually go for," Will said, breaking my balls.

"Hey, if she's a 2 at 10, she's a 10 at 2!" I said, not letting his insult get to me.

I reluctantly got up and went with the guys. I had made it through the whole day without getting caught, what's another few hours. They had come in 2 cars so I rode with Will and Al and James went together.

So here I was sitting in my favorite Sports Bar, wearing a Hot Pink Bra and a matching Thong, underneath my button down Black Shirt and Jeans. I rarely had my shirt tucked in, but this time I was able to tuck on the way out the door. Better safe than sorry. I was trying to enjoy the night as I usually did, but the lingerie that I stopped noticing while I was working was all I could think about. I tried to focus on the games on TV and mistakenly drank too much. It was getting close to the end of the night and as I got up to go to the bathroom I felt my shirt untuck in the back of my jeans. I quickly tucked it back in and I was certain I was still in the clear. When I got back from the bathroom Will commented that I was a little tipsy and he should take me home. I said goodbye to the guys and we left.

"Hey, can I come in quick and use the bathroom?" Will asked as he pulled up in front of my house.

"Yeah, sure, I don't know why you didn't go at the bar," I said.

"I like your house better," he said.

"Whatever you say, weirdo," I said.

Will came in and went to the bathroom. I stood in the living room and waited for him. I was anxious for him to leave so I could have my long awaited jerk off session before I went to sleep. He was in the bathroom for a while though.

"Dude, I'm actually feeling a little more buzzed than I thought. Do you mind if I hang out for a bit before I get behind the wheel again?" He asked.

I was a little annoyed, but what could I say, I would never forgive myself if I let him drive drunk and he hurt himself or worse, someone else.

"Sure dude, I'll get us some water," I said.

I grabbed two big bottles of water and brought them over to the couch. We sat and watched TV while I waited for him to sober up. I was still a little buzzed too. About half an hour in I felt his hand on my thigh and he started to rub my leg.

"Dude! What the fuck!" I yelled. "It's me. Not one of the skanks you usually pick up."

He continued to rub my leg while inching closer to my crotch and said, "I have a secret too."

"I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about," I said, grabbing his hand to pull it off my leg.

He put his hand on mine to hold it in place and said, "Fine, I'll go first. I'm Bi."

"Good for you," I said, still angry. "And I'm straight!"

"You sure there isn't a secret you'd like to share with me? Maybe something of a Hot Pink variety?" He asked, teasing me now.

I froze. My face turned bright Red, probably brighter than my lingerie. I was speechless.

"That's right," he said, "I saw your whale tail when you got up to go to the bathroom in bar. It kinda turned me on and that's why I rushed to bring you home. Are you saying you're not interested?"

I said "I've never thought about it. I just like to wear the clothes and play with myself. Tonight was the first time I ever wore something out of the house. I'm so embarrassed."

He started to rub my leg again and said, "It's alright Baby."

"Did you just call me Baby?" I asked.

He moved his hand to my crotch and he could feel that I was getting hard. He said, "From the feel of things I can tell you like it."

"It's probably just the booze. I can't believe you're attracted to girls and guys," I said.

"Really just effeminate guys," he said, "You always seem to go for the ugly chicks, so I figured you liked to play with guys too. When I saw your Pink Thong I was positive you were."

"Well I'm straight. I think you're sobered up now. Why don't you just go home and we can forget this ever happened," I offered.

"Ok, but first let me see your entire outfit," he said.

"Fuck you! I'm not doing that!" I said.

"Ok, I'll just tell the rest of the guys that you like to wear panties while you're hanging out with us," he said.

He had me. I had no doubt he would spill my secret. "Fine," I said.

I stood up facing him while he stayed on the couch. I bent down to untie my shoes and took off my socks. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off. For the first time someone had seen me wearing panties.

"Whoa," he said, "Those are sexier than I thought. You have great taste!"

"Can you let me get this over with so you can go and I can go to sleep," I said.

"Of course, continue," he said.

I unbuttoned my shirt as the pink lace started to come into his view. I saw his eyes open wider and once my shirt was off his jaw dropped.

"Oh Baby, the matching bra too? Wow, you really are into this!" He said.

"I wish you'd stop calling me Baby," I said, "And I told you I just like wearing the clothes by myself."

Not stopping he said, "Baby, you are rock hard in that Hot Pink Thong. You are as turned on as I am."

He reached for the waistband and before I could tell him to stop, he lowered it enough for my erection to spring out and almost hit him in the face. I was still standing and he was sitting at eye level with the head of my cock staring right at him. He gave it a kiss and I moaned.

Coming to my senses I asked, "Dude, what are you doing?"

"Just having some fun," he said.

He opened his mouth and took me inside. It had been a while since I had my dick sucked and now that he started, there was no way I could tell him to stop. In that split second I convinced myself that I would still keep my straight card as long as I didn't do anything to him. I knew right away he had done this before because it was already the best blowjob I've ever had. He alternated between taking me deep and shallow. He took me into his throat and then would focus on my head by circling his tongue around it. The whole time he had the right amount of suction.

I threw my head back as I was really enjoying getting my cock sucked. This night had turned out so much different that I planned. I went from anticipating one of my typical jerk off sessions to receiving an amazing blowjob. I was getting more into it and he must have sensed it, because he started bobbing his head quickly as I began to thrust my hips. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me towards him, causing my dick to go deep into his throat. The pleasure was overwhelming and I exploded without notice.

As my dick started to go limp it slipped out of his mouth and he tucked it back inside my Thong. He stood up and before I could stop him, he kissed me, sticking his tongue into my mouth. I tried to pull back, but he put his hand on the back of my head and held me in place. He was actually a really good kisser. He was moving his tongue a lot and I realized he was trying to push the rest of the cum he hadn't swallowed into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it for myself.

He finally stopped kissing me and asked, "How was that, Baby?"

"Great. I mean Good. I mean I don't know." I said.

"It's ok to like it," he said. "You have a great cock and you kiss like a horny sorority girl."

"Thanks, I guess," I said.

He started to unbuckle his belt and said, "Ok, my turn."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said. "You said you were going to leave after you saw my outfit."

"Yeah, but that was before I gave you a phenomenal blowjob," he said.

"I didn't ask you to do that," I said.

"But you didn't stop me either," he said.

"Um," I said, not knowing how to respond.

"Come on, I promise it will stay between us. You look so hot in your Pink Lingerie. I'm all boned up. You can't tell me you haven't thought about it," he said.

"Actually being with a guy has never crossed my mind. I need a minute to think," I said.

"Take your time Baby," he said.

I shook my head as I was tired of him calling me Baby. I walked into my bedroom and into the bathroom. Could I really do this? I'm not attracted to guys at all. His blowjob did feel amazing, but did I want to try to give one? I took my time in the bathroom, part of me hoping he would get impatient and just go home. Ten minutes had gone by and I still hadn't decided. I walked out of the bathroom and to my surprise Will was laying naked on my bed.

"Took you long enough," he said.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I said.

"Come on, let's have some fun. I took care of you, the least you can do is take care of me," he said.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't like you that way," I said.

"Didn't I make you feel good?" He asked.

"Well, yeah," I said.

"So come over here and make me feel good. After that I promise I'll make you feel even better," he said.

He was wearing me down. "And this stays between us?" I asked.

"I swear," he said.

I got on the bed and without hesitation his mouth was on mine and we were making out again. I was really enjoying the kissing and convinced myself that experimenting one night wasn't the end of the world. I was starting to get hard again and subconsciously my hand started to reach towards his crotch. I grabbed his dick and for the first time ever I felt another man's erection. It was smaller than mine which made me smile. Well as much as one can smile with a tongue assaulting their mouth. I started to stroke him and he started to moan. He broke the kiss and put his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down.

It was the moment of truth. I was face to face with his dick and I was about to put it in my mouth. I kissed the tip and his precum coated my lips. I involuntarily licked them and enjoyed the sweet taste. I opened my mouth and took his tip inside. I closed my lips around it and sucked it like a popsicle. I had no experience doing this, but I knew what I liked, so I tried to copy that. I worked my way down slowly as he gasped. When I felt I had taken him as much as I could I held still. I worked my tongue like he had done to me earlier. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I was a cocksucker now, and I still wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. I bobbed my head as fast as I could, essentially jerking him off with my mouth. I heard his breathing increase and his dick swelled. Just like I hadn't warned him, he didn't warn me before exploding in my mouth. He knew it was coming though and held my head in place, forcing me to swallow my first load of cum.

Once he was done he said, "That was amazing Baby. Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

"First and Last time," I said. "Now we're even. I think it's time for you to go."

"Oh, okay," he said, "But I thought you wanted me to make you feel good again."

From all the excitement I was still hard in my panties. Part of me wanted him to leave, but the main part of me was itching for more.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Why don't you lie back and I'll rock your world," he said.

I didn't respond and got into position, lying flat on my back with my head on my pillow. He got on top of me and kissed me again. It was strange to have a man on top of me. On the occasional time that I had a woman on top, she was always much lighter. I reached down to release my straining dick from my waistband of my thong and I could feel he was hard again too. He pulled away from my mouth and began to kiss my neck. I moaned and he began to pepper my body with kisses. It felt kind of nice to be on the receiving end. He was doing all the work and I was just enjoying myself. When he reached my Bra he licked my left nipple through the lace. That gave me chills up and down my spine. My nipples have always been super sensitive and I loved to rub them while I jerked off. He had discovered one of my erogenous zones. He moved to the right nipple and licked that one. I let out a soft moan, letting him know I liked it.

He pulled down the cup of my Bra and began to suck on my right nipple, leaving the Bra otherwise in place to maintain the fantasy. I was going wild as he bathed my nipple. When he stopped I let out a disappointed groan. That was short lived because he pulled up the right Bra cup and gave the left nipple the same treatment. My entire body had goosebumps and my dick was harder than ever. After a few minutes he stopped and began to work his way lower. He kept his hands on my Bra and continued to work my nipples as he kissed his way down my body. He reached my dick and took me in his mouth again.

He started to blow me again as his hands slid under my ass, lifting me up a bit. I adjusted with him so my knees were bent and my feet were flat on the mattress. He grabbed the back of my Thong, pulled the strap from between my cheeks and moved it to the side. I was so into the blowjob I didn't notice until he pressed a finger against my asshole.

Caught by surprise I asked, "Whoa, what are you doing?"

He pulled off my dick and said, "Just making you feel good, Baby."

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
377 Followers
12