Crossdresser Leaves the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After introductions Rebecca made drinks, and we sat down, all polite and not a horny tranny in sight.

"Something tells me that I interrupted you two lovebirds," Linda said as she sat down. "And don't even bother arguing, I have nose for these matters."

Rebecca and I just smiled, like to kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I introduced myself, and Linda quickly made clear she knew me as the one Rebecca wanted, but couldn't seem to get. Rebecca blushed, before confirming Linda was telling the truth. Linda had come with a large portfolio, which she said had the latest of Rebecca's photo shoots in it.

I was dying to see them, and Linda put them on the dining table, one at a time.

"Could I have a print of that one?" I asked, whilst looking hopefully at both of them.

Rebecca looked beyond beautiful to me in that picture. A sunset, her green eyes very nicely accentuated with earthy colours, almost deliberately understated, and almost in a perfect almond shape. Her hair fell over her shoulder, as her elegant hand rest on her upper arm, crossed over her chest. The flow of her top hid, yet drew your eyes to the shape of her large breats. Her full lips were glossy, in again a very natural tone.

"I am absolutely in love with that picture, and that one, the black and white with the colour splashes," I said. "And, are they breast forms, or implants?" I asked, looking closer at the picture.

Rebecca told me they were implants, which she had done around 3 months ago. She was determined to keep them, and she felt they were now just a natural part of being Rebecca. I told her I believed she was absolutely beautiful, which was no exaggeration.

Rebecca was happy for me to have both pictures, Linda however was not so keen, not without trying to get something out of this as well.

"You can have both, framed and all and in any size you want, on one condition. You come and pose as well. I want a photo shoot with you, and with the pair of you," she said, making certain we knew that there was a wrong answer to her suggestion. Rebecca didn't waste a second saying she was in. I was unsure, doubting I would make a picture as pretty as Rebecca. Linda was quick to put my mind at ease.

"Carey, listen very carefully. I have nearly 30 years under my belt as a professional photographer, and I have shot pictures of many gorgeous people. And I want you to pose, because I think I will need no time at all to sell your face and looks to anyone interested in a model for make-up, lingerie, clothing, hair products, glasses, shoes. The two of you together? Absolute dynamite," she ended her pitch.

"Well, you only had to ask," I said with a fake pout.

That settled the mood, and the atmosphere was cheerful after that. We told Linda about our online relationship and how Carey's agoraphobia had nearly ended something before it even started. I gave a quick recap of how Carey came to be, and why she hadn't been shown to the world until today.

"You occasionally do photo shoots at those crossdressing studios, don't you?" Rebecca asked Linda. "Have you ever come across someone named Rob in his male guise and Bobbi when dressed up?"

I described Rob/Bobbi as I remembered him around 10 years ago, and Linda thought she knew someone by that name. She would ask around, after checking her records back at home.

"Now, Carey, do you think you would ever fancy a more mature, but still very attractive, sultry, sexy and occasionally promiscuous woman?" Linda asked, whilst running her long red nails from my neck to my stomach, via my tits, then over my legs, briefly dipping under my skirt.

I looked her in the eyes, my hands caressing her face, then run over her breasts and pinch her nipples, which were poking holes in her tight top. I smiled my cutest smile, and then kissed Linda gently on the lips.

"Maybe I could be persuaded, or seduced. But first, I need and want to spend a long night kissing, licking, caressing, sucking and fucking the woman who never gave up on Carey. I love her for that alone, and I might love her in other ways too, come the end of the night," I said, looking over Linda's shoulder at Rebecca.

"I know when I'm too much," Linda said with feigned indignity. With that she got up, kissed Rebecca, then me. I had put my details in Linda's phone, so she could contact me over that photo shoot. She left, still overacting her hurt feelings.

"She is a force of nature," I said.

"But, with a heart of gold. I will trust her without question," Rebecca answered, as she approached me, slowly, but so seductively.

"Now, where were we? I think I was half on top of you, and you were about to give yourself to me," Rebecca whispered. With that she pushed me down on the sofa, assuming her position on top of me. Our lips met again, hungry. Our large fake breasts we both so adored pressed against each other. Her hands slid under my skirt, stroking my thighs and stroking the triangle she so desperately wanted to open up.

"Stand up, I need you out of that skirt," Rebecca moaned.

I did as asked only too willing. She unzipped my skirt, and slid it down my hips, then over my legs. I stepped out of it, giving me the chance to release my cock, which had been straining to escape. I stepped out of my black lace panties, offering my 7 something inches to Rebecca.

"Oh Carey, you are making me so happy right now. But also very horny," Rebecca said in her huskiest voice.

Her tongue licked the tip of my cock, and my knees went to jelly. I steadied myself on Rebecca's head, which she mistook for me urging her on.

"That keen eh? Come to mommy sweetie," she smiled.

And with that she took my cock in her mouth. She used her tongue and saliva to make me slide easier down her throat. Her hands massaged my cock, which slowly went deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her head bobbed on my cock, that surely by now must have hit the 8 or 9 inch mark. If this was not the perfect mouth, than it just didn't exist.

I asked, no, begged Rebecca to slow down as I wanted to enjoy her mouth as long as possible. Her mouth wrapped my shaft, as she slid from my throbbing head to my balls. I looked down on an erotic spectacle as Rebecca's mouth made love to my cock. Her tongue ran up and down my cock, as her fingers started to massage my sphincter. Slowly she focused again on taking my cock in her mouth, while two of her fingers had entered my tranny pussy. I was loving the attention, but more than that, I loved it was Rebecca's attention.

Rebecca had freed her own cock, which I could see in the reflection of her mirror. It looked big, and hard. And I wanted it. Rebecca had added a third finger in my pussy, and she was fucking me with a slow pulsing rhythm. My moaning became shallow and Rebecca looked up at me.

"Are you going to cum sweetie?" she asked, with a wicked smile.

I nodded yes, barely able to speak. With that she got up, letting go of my cock.

"We can't have that sweetie, not this quick. I want to make you beg and squirm before I swallow your load," she said, whilst her hand gently stroke my cock.

"I want to make you remember the first time you shot your load with me, hopefully it will be a lasting memory for both of us."

She stood up, and showed me her hard cock. I was mesmerised and in awe of its size. It was 8 inches at least, and not even fully erect. And it was thick. I found myself in trance, which Rebecca noticed. She played with it, tapping it against my cock. She stroked both, pressing them against each other, her two hands sliding up and down.

We kissed, as I was losing myself completely to Rebecca. The hunger was laced with a deep connection. I wanted her to be mine, I needed to be hers. I crouched down in front of her gorgeous big cock. I kissed her bare legs, licked her thighs, then took her large full balls in my mouth. I sucked them, licked them, kissed them. I heard Rebecca moan and whisper my name.

I licked my way up the big shaft, up and down, up and down. I gently massaged her, before licking the mushroom shaped head, and the hole I needed to shoot her cum out of, straight into and onto wherever she wanted.

I started taking her in my mouth, looking up at her from under my long lashes. I made sure my red lips were visible around her cock, as I gently moaned and hummed, to increase the sensation of me sucking her cock.

"You're so beautiful and sexy Carey. I want to fuck you and suck you, and I want to love you. Please be mine," she whispered.

I responded by taking all of Rebecca's cock in my mouth, with my lips touching her balls. After settling against the back of my throat, Rebecca began to fuck my mouth, slowly at first. Slowly her pace started to pick up. Her hand pressed my head onto her cock, and I now had the measure of her.

I looked up, and watched Rebecca lick her tits and nipples. She was loving the attention, and she moaned my name. Hearing her say my name like that spurred me on. I started to suck her hard now, and soon Rebecca's breathing became shallow. She was getting ready to cum in my mouth, but she wasn't going to give me what I wanted just yet.

She pulled out of my mouth, then stood me back up. She smiled, and kissed me.

"Not yet sweetheart. I will give you what you want, and you're going to give it to me. But let's take our time. I want to show you something first, let's just say as a full disclosure," she told me.

She sat on the sofa, and switched on her smart TV. She manoeuvred through the various folders and opened a folder with videos.

"I hope you're not offended by some tranny porn?" she asked. "Although from your stories about Bobbi I think I know the answer."

With that she pressed the play button and before long Rebecca made an appearance. And then the video showed Rebecca being deep throated by a woman, whilst being fucked by a man. There were close-up facial cum shots, both of Rebecca swallowing the man's load and the woman having Rebecca's load in her mouth.

There were more videos, with Rebecca taking centre stage in all of them. She fucked women and transsexuals in every available orifice, feminized cross dressers before ravishing their man cunts, and having them swallow her cum.

"I have done this for a living for a while now, but I am slowing down. A few films a week became a film a month, and now once in three or four months. I wanted you to know before taking you and me any further. I never told you this because I wasn't sure how you would react," she said, whilst looking at me closely.

"Well, I guess that's exactly the stuff I would watch with Bobbi. We even thought about doing a tranny porn ourselves, but that was before Bobbi took that beating. I thought it was extremely sexy and it has made me kinda horny. Hornier than I already was," I admitted to Rebecca.

'So, we're good to continue?" Rebecca asked.

With that I went on my knees in front of her, spread her legs, and started massaging and kissing her cock. Soon she was fully erect, and I wasted no time in taking her in my mouth. I sucked her hard, and had her fully in my mouth, having controlled my gag refelex. Rebecca started fucking my mouth in the rhythm of my head bobbing on her cock.

"Ooohhh Carey, I am going to cum!! Keep sucking me you bitch, I love your mouth. Hhhmmm...aaahhhhh, eat me!!" Rebecca moaned loudly.

With that she shot four immense strands of cum into my mouth, and I struggled to swallow all of it. I swallowed what I could, but had plenty on my lips and chin still. Rebecca grabbed my face and licked my mouth and chin clean, moaning loudly.

"You are good Carey, you are very good. I loved your lips and energy and warmth of your mouth. I want all of you and you will have all of me," she said whilst looking me in the eyes.

"Well, after watching those videos, what did you expect?" I smiled. "You got me horny as hell, and I can't wait for you to fuck me, and use me like a slut."

"You'll get your wish sweetie," Rebecca told me.

She moved in for a kiss, and all of the sudden my memory was flooded with deep kissing lesbians and I remembered how unbelievably erotic that looked. And I put those memories into practice on Rebecca. Being the triple X rated star she was, she knew exactly where my mind was at. Within seconds we were devouring each other, our mouths fully locked, our hands doing little more than caressing each other's face and hair.

I broke for air first, and Rebecca smiled. She told me how much she loved to deep kiss, and having found a like minded soul, she felt more convinced we were meant to be a couple. That was all that she allowed herself to say, before throwing herself at me.

After a passionate making out session on the sofa, we decided to slow ourselves down and to pass time, we would try and find Bobbi, or Rob, and see if I could reconnect with him. After an hour or so I struck gold, on a well-known website where many crossdressers and transvestites look to meet up. The profile showed Bobbi, and Bobbi looked hot! The last update happened only yesterday, so Bobbi was active, and out there.

Rebecca and I browsed through her pictures and we liked what we saw. Bobbi was prettiest, we thought, as a blonde. Her figure looked spectacular in her short dresses and skirts. Both Rebecca and I picked a picture from our Cloud storage and added that to the message I would send to Bobbi. I introduced myself properly so my message would not go unread.

Rebecca smiled, took my hand and pulled me up.

"Come on, bedroom! I need you to fuck me. I want you in my tranny cunt, and you better fuck me hard. I am so horny for you and I am gagging for your cock," she said, almost dragging me behind her.

"And don't bother undressing, I like my sluts to look the part when they take me!"

Rebecca laid herself down on her pink satin sheets, spreading her legs wide. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wider. I pushed so her hole was wide open and pointing straight at me. I spat on her, lubing her hole, before pushing the head of my raging cock against it. She looked at me, almost growling and with a savage look in her eyes. I plunged my cock hard and deep inside Rebecca and I started fucking her hard.

"Aaahhh, you know what I need!! Harder, harder...ravage my cunt! Fuck me, fill my cunt! I am your whore...USE ME!!" Rebecca growled.

I was fully in the right mood to give her what she wanted. With each thrust my balls slammed against Rebecca's arse. Her big tits shook, until she grabbed them to pinch her nipples hard. Her honey blonde hair fanned out on the bed, her heels now digging in my shoulders. I could fill my cock starting to fill and I knew I was about to fill Rebecca with my cum.

"OOOHHH GOD, CAREY, SHOOT IN MY CUNT, FILL MY HUNGRY CUNT SWEETHEART, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I NEED YOU TO...OOOHHH, AAAHHH, I'M CUMMING TOO!! PLEASE PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!"

And with that I shot my loads, strand after strand I shot in Rebecca, who in turn shot her own load, hitting her in the face. It was as if my cum had shot straight through Rebecca's cock and out the other end. After I had absolutely nothing left to give, I slid out of Rebecca and I licked my cum out of her pussy. With my mouth full of my own juices, a taste I knew well, I slid up the bed next to Rebecca, who had scooped her own cum in her mouth.

We kissed each other, swapping and sharing cum, our fake supersized tits pressing against each other. I was spent, and soon I drifted off in a peaceful slumber. I could feel Rebecca against me, I smelt her, and my last thought before dozing off was that I hoped I had found the love and lover I longed for.

I was woken up by a soft touch on my face, a finger gently tracing my eyes, my mouth, my cheeks, my neck. Rebecca was sat up, looking down at me. She smiled, I noticed she had redone her make-up, her hair now flowing loosely down her shoulders. There was a tenderness in her eyes that reassured me this was not just a fuck. There was something more than the deep carnal desire we felt for each other.

"Hello beautiful," Rebecca whispered. "I thought I would wake you up, otherwise we'd miss out on quality time. And I still owe you a pussy full of cum, and a mouthful if you ask nicely," she said.

"But not right now. First we talk, and eat, and drink. I need to know you better. I want to know you as intimate as you will allow me on this first day together," she said as she got off the bed.

I got up too and followed Rebecca downstairs. She made us coffee, and we sat down, comfortable and close. This was the start of something special I felt. I checked my phone, and noticed I had a message. I opened it and saw that Bobbi had accepted the invite to get in touch again. She loved the pictures we had sent, and she was dying to catch up proper.

I told Rebecca that Bobbi had replied and we were both excited to meet her. Me because I was to meet a long lost friend, and Rebecca because she was very interested in Bobbi and hoped we would make a happy threesome. Friends would be good, a sexual threesome would be even better.

The refreshments had done me a world of good, but not as much as seeing Rebecca in a red silk kimono that just about covered her incredibly well-shaped backside. Her legs looked muscular, but very feminine, smooth and shapely. I became very horny very quick, and as Rebecca came close to give me a kiss, I slid my hand over her cock, whilst kissing her back.

Rebecca purred in my mouth, as her tongue played with mine. Her cock responded to my gentle strokes, and soon it poked its big head from underneath the kimono. I knelt down in front of Rebecca, and took her cock in my hands. It was reaching its full length now, and I wanted all of it. My tongue licked the big head and I played with her slit. My lips soon followed, kissing the tip of her cock, whilst my hands shifted to massaging her balls and pushing against the sphincter of her arse.

"Hhmmm, Carey...that feels good. I will blow in your mouth this time, just so you know," she moaned.

Balancing on my heels I started to run my lips and tongue over the full length of Rebecca's hard cock. It smelt delicious, it tasted even better. Rebecca ran her hands through my hair, and looked down as I looked up. The moment our eyes connected I took her cock in my mouth and started sucking it deeper towards the back kf my throat.

"Oohhh, that feels good. Take all of me in your slutty mouth. I love your painted lips around my cock. I will cum in your mouth, and I won't last long if you keep this up," Rebecca encouraged me.

I felt her cock hitting and pushing against the back of my throat, and I started sucking harder, my cheeks holllow as I sucked with all my might. I had to taste her, and I intended to milk every drop of cum out of Rebecca's cock. However, when the orgasm came, I was not prepared for the amount of cum she flooded my throat with.

Rebecca moaned my name loudly, as she fired strands of cum into my mouth, and I struggled to swallow it all. I could feel her cum working its way down my throat, no doubt lubricating my entire body. Rebecca pulled her cock out of my mouth and started rubbing it over my lips, chin and cheeks. I licked that beautiful cock, cleaning it, as Rebecca smeered her cum smeared cock all over my mouth and face.

I had never felt this horny before and I was desperate to feel Rebecca fuck me hard. I needed her to take me, own me and ravage me. I wanted to be hers, her slut, her whore, her cum bucket and fuck puppet, but most of all her lover.

Rebecca excused herself, and said she was going to change into something lacey or silky. I in the meantime checked for further messages from Bobbi, and found a video message.

Bobbi looked so sexy, and confident. Clearly she had turned a corner, and chosen the path to the beauty she had become. She sounded good, every bit as confident as she looked.