Crossdresser Leaves the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Carey, I hope I'm not interrupting you in anything. You look fantastic girl! And you struck gold with Rebecca I think. I have actually seen her in quite a lot of videos. She's a beauty. But, so are you. I have moved but not that far away, so if you're interested, we could maybe meet up soon? Maybe make it a threesome if Rebecca is up for that? Anyway, love you loads, and I still remember our sexy time together very fondly. Byyeeee."

I closed the message and thought I would meet Bobbi alone first, then later introduce Rebecca into the equation. As I turned around, Rebecca was stood behind me, and she looked beyond sexy. A long sheer negligee covered the basque she wore, of black lace. The bra pushing up her already magnificent tits even more. The six suspender straps held up her FF stockings, which had a seam at the back. She wore stiletto heels, with a strap over her ankles. She had also changed her make-up slightly, adding darker tones.

She gave me a twirl, and smiled. "You like?" she asked.

I could cum just from looking at her, and I told her so.

"I am going to make you cum sweetie, but you will have to get hands-on, and cock-in," she smiled.

I was so going to love this. And I felt myself get very hard, and ready to be at her beg and call. Good times lay ahead for Carey, Rebecca and Bobbi.