Crossdresser Visits ABS

Story Info
A horny crossdresser visits a busy local ABS.
1.7k words
4.59
20k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I would post another one of my true adventures.

Those of you who may have read my other adventures know that I enjoy dressing super slutty and being shocking in public. Nothing gets me more worked up than people watching me enjoy myself.

With that in mind many of my adventures are dressing up and flashing my hard cock to people. While I enjoy both pussy and hard cock, I typically only flash women and typically in the 18 - 30 yo range. This is a story of a time I showed off to a bunch of horny men and one woman and not only was watched but was totally fucked and used.

I was again out of town for a couple weeks traveling to a California beach town. This beach town is one of the Santa's in Cali and has one of the best ABS I have ever seen in all my travels. It has gloryholes in EVERY single booth as well as huge private video rooms that would fit a whole group of people for multiple partner activities. Additionally, the staff seems to be very open minded and accepting as they never check the back.

One night I decided that I was going to visit and see how much action I might be able to participate in. Those of you have read any of my past work know that I enjoy edging extensively. Nothing beats keeping yourself near the precipice of orgasm for hours or even days. I had visited the store the night before and had spent over an hour stroking myself in one of the booths while I sucked cock after cock. Knowing I was definitely coming back, I kept myself at high boil but would not allow myself to cum. After swallowing 6 hot loads I left with my panties stuffed full of throbbing hard leaking cock.

The next day I kept myself on high alert all day. The work day dragged by as I kept my cock at least half hard the entire day. Finally, the day was over and I was ready to have some fun!

I took the typical preparation with a steaming hot shower, exfoliating bodyscrub and a careful shaving of every hair on my body. With the hope of an action packed night ahead of me, I thoroughly washed the inside and outside of my tight anal passage. All this guaranteed that my cock stayed rock hard and throbbing during the entire process. Once squeaky clean, I chose my outfit. I had recently purchased a black spandex micro minidress that I was saving for a special occasion. I had the hope and anticipation that this would be that occasion. My body trembled with excitement as I slipped into the dress and adjusted the skin tight material so it lay correctly around my body. The dress had a plunging neckline that reached to almost my belly button and barely covered three quarters of my ass. If I pointed my cock down, the head would be below the hem of the dress. I then slid some silky black thigh high stockings up my smoothly shaven legs and stepped into a pair of 4" black stiletto heels. My rock hard erection stood straight up making an obscene bulge in the front of the dress. I carefully applied my makeup and fitted a raven black long wig and was ready to go. After a quick final once over in the mirror I grabbed my purse made sure I had a full bottle of lube in it and stepped out into the night.

I arrived at the ABS in record time. After checking my makeup one last time in the rearview mirror, I entered the small building. This ABS requires purchase of a paper token at the counter in order to start the video machines. This particular ABS has a middle aged woman that has been working the counter every time I've been there. She looks like she has lived a wild and carefree life. As I have stated in other stories, once fully made up I am almost passable however there was nothing passable about the throbbing bulge in the front of my dress. The clerks eyes widened slightly as they took in my outfit and noticed the tent being made in the front. She handed me my $5.00 pass and wished me a good night.

As I had pulled into the parking lot I had noted that tonight seemed to be a fairly busy night. There were about 8 cars in the lot so my hopes were high as I entered the back video area. As usual there were men milling around trying to look busy as they shuffled around the darkened main hallways. Needless to say, I made quite an impression as I walked by my heels clicking on the worn tile floor.

I'm not going to lie and say that the store was full of hot muscular men who modeled on the side, but there were a few that were above average and the rest were the typical ABS fare.

I exaggerated my hip sway as I walked to the back of the video area where the large video rooms were located. I stepped into one and closed and latched the door. I wanted to be completely prepared before any action. Almost immediately the doorknob rattled with repeated checks to see if it was not locked. I fed the machine and picked out a hot shemale video. I squeezed out a healthy handful of lube and greased my anal canal. My already hard cock started leaking as I fucked first two then three lubed fingers deep inside myself. Once fully lubed I unlocked the door and opened it.

Just about every guy that was in the store was congregated around my booth. With my door wide open I stepped into the threshold and pulled up the front of my spandex dress. My throbbing cock popped out and as all the eyes of the group of men drank me in, I reached down to stroke it for their viewing pleasure. After a few strokes I stepped back into the room. Instantly the first guy followed me in. As he reached to swing the door shut, I stopped him with a hand on his forearm and dropped to my knees. There just inside the open door, I knelt and unzipped his pants. His half hard penis was vacuumed into my hungry mouth and I quickly sucked him to full erection. I then stepped all the way into the private video room and beckoned to the group of watching men.

Soon the room was filled with a group of 5 men and myself. This seemed to be the maximum comfort level so the door was closed and locked at that point. The men circled around my kneeling body and hurriedly pulled out their hardening cocks. There were the typical variances in sizes with two large, two average and one fairly small cock. I circled the group sucking them all in turn. Finally I motioned one to sit on the bench. I got on all fours between his spread thighs and began deep throating his rock hard dick. I could taste precum leaking in my mouth as I pistoned up and down his shaft. I felt the back of my dress being pulled up over my ass and fingers probing my well lubed ass. I moaned "fuck me hard" as I gasped around the cock in my mouth. A brief flash of pain followed by warm pleasure spread through my body it was obvious that one of the better endowed cocks had slid deep up my anal passage. He didn't even pause to give me breath but immediately grasped my hips and began slamming his member in and out. His thrusting was burying my face into the cock in my mouth and both men grunted their pleasure as they vigorously used both ends. With a moan the guy I was sucking grabbed my head and jammed his cock as deep as he could down my throat and exploded gush after gush of hot cum down my throat. I savored every swallow as I gulped repetitively to get his load fully swallowed. The cock fucking me paused briefly to let another slide onto the bench and enter my mouth.

This went on until I had swallowed two loads and had two shot deep in my ass. I was savoring the last cock with a sensual blow job. As I felt his cock begin to swell in my mouth I pulled it out and jerked his entire load all over my face. Of course as is my want, I had been jerking myself the entire time but not allowing myself to cum. I stood up with a hot load coating my face and tucked my leaking cock up under my tight dress. I picked up my purse, opened the door and strode past a group of anxiously waiting men. They all stared at the cum running down my face and the wet bulge my cock was making in the front of my dress. With shaking legs I walked slowly past the middle aged woman at the counter. She glanced up and I could hear the intake of her surprised breath as she saw me. Make up smeared. Cum running down my face. The front of my bulging dress soaked with my precum.

As I walked past her toward the exit, her shocked eyes turned to follow me. Stopping at the door, I could see her reflection in the mirror overhead and could see that she was transfixed staring at me. I spun around, lifted my dress to allow my leaking hard cock to escape and began stroking in front of her. It only took about 6 or 7 strokes until i began spurting a gut wrenching orgasm all over the place. My first two jets shot at least two feet splashing noisily against a display of dildos. The rest of my orgasm gradually subsided. After days of edging and an hour of sucking and fucking multiple cocks, I spurted gush after gush at least 8 shots of hot semen. Her shocked eyes never moved off me and she stood watching and rooted to her spot behind the counter. I quickly pulled my dress down over my softening cock and trotted out into the night.