Crossdressers French Style

Story Info
An ongoing sexual affair between two crossdressers.
7.8k words
4.55
5.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So....I love crossdressing. I am married but my wife and 2 kids split their time between my adopted country of France and my birth country of Australia. Basically for about 10 weeks in June /July / August I am at home by myself. My work doesn't allow me the time to join them. That leaves plenty of time for adventures.

I initially got in to dressing through a love of lingerie. As a young married man I had my wife's panty drawers to play with. One thing led to another and about 2 years after slipping on my first pair of tan, glossy nylons, I was meeting another crossdresser as a fully dressed crossdresser.

I love it....the choice of clothes, the rituals of dressing, the feel of the fabrics, the makeup, the caressing and the fucking.

So when I was 32 a couple of years ago, I had only had a couple of meets. Both out of towners. One was great....the other was not so good. But that didn't stop me. Although I did become more fussy.

My hunting ground was on a particular app for dressers. 80% were gurls looking for other gurls. Guys were allowed but you could block them in preferences. I was only interested in stylish gurls....kinda like myself.

More about the app shortly.

In early July I found myself fully dressed and made up, sitting on the couch sipping wine and perusing the site for some possible matches. This browsing was always interspersed with some online shopping (mostly from Shein) and looking at some hot stuff on Spicytranny.

This particular evening I was wearing a navy blue, calf length pleated skirt. On top a white satin business shirt. My lingerie was always a bit OTT. I wore my black pocket bra with D cups. Black 20D sheer nylons were my first layer followed by a simple black Lacey brief. Over the top of this was a Rago, black, 6 strap suspender belt to which were attached some glossy, navy blue CdR (check out the brand) stockings with back seam.

My heels were 4 inch black pumps with a small brooch on the front. I was in a red head mood so my light amber wig flowed down to shoulder length. All the usual accessories along with full makeup completed the look.

After watching a couple of brief porn vids, including one of a tall blond American tranny rimming a super cute Thai ladyboy, I went to check out the meeting app. Needless to say I was quite aroused and my 7 inch cock was spearing down my left inner thigh.

There was a new member....Sandrine47. Exactly my type and age. Stylish, secretary style dresser who loves nylons and lingerie, smooth all over, looking for casual hook ups with classy dressers.

I admired her dozen or so photos and sent her a quick line. There was no immediate reply.

So I further perused her details.....and then it happened. I will never forget that feeling....pure electricity.

A useful detail of the app was to not only list the town where each person was from but also the distance from yourself. Of course this function could be turned off in settings. When I looked further down I saw that she was in the same town......and then.....230 metres away. Yes that was in metres. I had to triple check that it wasn't kilometres.

My heart was racing and I was experiencing such a thrill.....so much adrenalin that I was a little light headed. My arousal subsided fairly quickly and I even felt slightly panicky. My hands shook a little.

With time my arousal returned and I found the courage to send her her another line asking to chat. I also included a pic of me.....of my face well made up. I rarely sent this.

A couple of minutes later a number 1 appeared on the messages tab. And there it was another jolt of adrenalin.

I opened the message.....just love hearts and kisses. I replied with a compliment. She then thanked me for the beautiful pic. I asked her if she had looked at the distance between us. She said she couldn't see anything. I must have had that function turned off. I rectified this and waited. I told Sandrine to refresh.....what came back was not surprising........😱😱😱😱😱😱.

Thus we began an hour long exchange. We were made for each other. And yes of course all of this was in French. I was fluent and almost sounded perfectly french, but not quite.

We exchanged photos of how we were respectively dressed that particular evening. And then we exchanged facial photos. She was very good at makeup and like me dressed as a bit of a posh tart.

I eventually asked the obvious question about whether she would be keen to meet tonight. There was an obvious pause in our frenetic messaging...... « OUI ».

And another shot of adrenalin but just as much relief also.

Hummmm, so how was this going to work.

I proposed a FaceTime. She accepted and we finally talked. I was very nervous but I mustered the courage. Sandrine was surprisingly confident but she said she was nervous as hell. She had only had one disappointing meet. I said we were almost in the same boat but I also explained the joys of well executed anal sex.

We chatted about a bunch of things, our Crossdressing journeys, fantasies, pet hates and then......about tonight.

The light was fading as it was about 9pm.

We discussed whose house....I convinced her that mine was best as it had its own street access at ground level. And I think she was quite excited by the idea of going out in public. And there it was.....the meeting was set. We agreed that she would message me when she was about to leave and I would leave the door unlocked so she could just walk straight in. She took an age but she finally messaged me around 9:45. I wonder if she was giving herself an enema...

My heart was racing. I opened some Champagne. Not surprisingly Sandrine only took about a minute to step through my door.

When I heard the door click I stepped in to the entrance way with my arms open and walked towards her. We hugged and then managed an awkward peck on the lips.

I took her hand and led her through to the lounge. She was about the same height as me in heels but I think hers were a couple of inches higher than mine. From the FaceTime I thought she would be taller. I poured us each a glass of Champagne and we chinked glasses.

She was so lovely. I admired her beautiful nails. Embarrassingly I hadn't done mine.

I would never meet her without my nails done ever again.

Her outfit was gorgeous. Sandrine and selected a black, knee length stretch pencil skirt with sheer 10D seamed nylons. Tights, stay ups or stockings I wondered.

On top she was wearing a long sleeve, polar neck, burgundy, fitted top. This was adorned with tiny faux pearls that ran from the neck down to the shoulder and down the sleeves.

Matching this were her glossy, burgundy 6 inch heels. Her hair was a blond bob and like me she had all the accessories, ear rings, bracelets, necklace etc.

We admired each others outfits, I felt a little self conscious about my nails. This situation was lovingly corrected by Sandrine as she had a spare set of stick ons in her bag. She expertly put them on for me. With the initial intimacy breached and a bottle of champers down, we started some light petting. We were both careful not smear our lovingly applied lipstick. I was the first to venture my hand to her lap. I found her hardness pointing up and to the right. My caressing made it visible through her skirt. I wanted Sandrine in my mouth. I needed Sandrine in my mouth!

To liven things up I darted my tongue between her glossy lips. Immediately after I slowly got down on my knees and shaped to suck Sandrine. Sandrine whimpered and sat up in the couch. While I caressed her legs, Sandrine wiggled and lifted her skirt up to her waist. I was greeted with the floral aroma of Chanel Chance....this was my type of girl.

I kissed my way up her inner thighs and reached her bulge. It turned out she was wearing crotchless pantyhose and her burgundy top was actually a bodysuit. I unclipped her bodysuit. I then had access to her balls and the base of her cock. The remainder of her shaft was straining against her nylons. She was perfectly shaved. I kissed and sucked what I could before releasing her member from the nylon.

What greeted me was an arrow straight, 6 inch cut cock that naturally found its position pointing up flat against her belly.

I had to raise my position to get the head in my mouth. Perfect length, slightly less girthy than I was expecting but I took it into my mouth with glee.

Sandrine panted while I worked my magic.

After only about 3 or 4 minutes, Sandrines cock grew just a little more and pulsated.

She was near. When I thought she was about to cum I opened wide and rested the underside of her cock on my tongue and waited. The slightest movement excited her greatly and at 10:37pm Sandrine issued forth 4 sturdy ropes of cum in to my mouth. I felt them hit the back of my throat and top of my mouth. I swallowed them whole although the mass of cum was so far in to my mouth that I didn't have a chance to bring it back up.

During this time I had neglected my own cock but when I came to, I realised that I was rock hard, probably leaking pre-cum.

I rebuttoned her bodysuit and sat up to rejoin Sandrine.

She squeeled a little coming down from her orgasm. We talked. My lipstick was a bit of a mess but Sandrine redid it for me.

Without having to ask it was my turn.

I only wanted the same. We had previously agreed not to go for fucking in our first date.

I guess neither of us had anally cleansed although I did have a but plug in.

Sandrine took my hand and ventured me to stand up. I did so and then very slowly wiggled my pleated skirt to the floor while we kissed, more lustily this time.

Sandrine dropped to her knees and started kissing my swelling through the nylon and panties. I realised I didn't really want to stand for this so I stepped back out of my skirt and took Sandrine by the hand through to the kitchen. I then sat up on the kitchen bench with my feet dangling off the side. I leaned back resting my upper body weight on my hands.

Sandrine was standing, leaning forward supporting herself with her arms either side of my thighs.

After kissing my cock through the nylons and satin panties, Sandrine pulled my panties to the side and tore at my nylons. My member was released with an almost audible spring.

Sandrine then licked off my precum and descended her mouth in my nearly orgasming cock. After only about 1 minute I was ready to explode.

Sandrine left me stranded!!! She stood up and walked out! She went through to the lounge to fetch something from her handbag. She came back with a pair of grey satin panties scrunched up in her hand. She redescended her hot mouth on my cooling erection. The welcoming difference in temperature was divine. For the second time my cocked swelled and surged. Just before exploding, Sandrine covered my cock with her grey satin panties and made tiny rubbing movements. At 10:51 my cum burst forth in to the underwear staining the grey synthetic fabric dark with jizz. Once I was empty, Sandrine removed the satin panty and lapped at my still hard cock, cleaning off the last of the sticky fluid.

Wow! I've never been a huge fan of blowjobs but that was something else.

We righted our attire and chatted a little. I did her lipstick and we had a smoke and another glass of bubbles. It turns out she liked to sleep in cum soaked panties! I would also indulge in this fetish as our relationship developed.

We broached the topic of next steps but we were both tired and knew very well that there would be many opportunities. Remember.....230m was all that separated our front doors!

Sandrine left at about 11:45 pm and I retired to my bedroom, my heart still racing.

The next day was a Friday. I awoke with a boner and masturbated. I quickly checked the app and saw a message from Sandrine. Attached was a photo of her hard cock straining under grey, cum stained panties. Sent at 6:35.....early riser.

I cleared my head and went to work.

The temperature was warming up, 27 degrees today. I snuck a moment at lunch time to see if there were any messages from Sandrine. Yes there was one..... « et ce soir? » which means « and tonight? ».

I don't have time to reply. But I knew deep down that we both needed to fuck one another.

I got home around 6 and immediately went to the shower to enema and shave. With some line I inserted a slightly larger than usual butt plug.

What to wear, what to wear? I couldn't decide so I decided to do my makeup. This resulted in me getting aroused and leaking precum.

Once I was perfectly made up I signed in to the the app. There she was....I took a photo of just my face with a long, wavy blond wig and sent it to her.

Not surprisingly Sandrine wanted to come over.

But I still had to dress. She sent me a photo of her in a pink, gold sequinned, mid thigh body con dress. I think this number was actually in my Sheen wish list. She was looking very night clubby so I didn't have much choice.

I settled on a a pair of tight, white stretch trousers with a criss cross lace up at the front. On top I wore a loose fitting, gold satin, long sleeve shirt. As the neck was more open I opted for a breast plate. Heels were gold, open toe with ankle strap. I perfumed myself generously with Dolce Vita.

When I was ready at about 7:30, I messaged Sandrine. She was coming to mine again. This time she left almost immediately and arrived at my door 1 minute later. As it was still very light outside, she had on a long trench coat and was wearing some light blue trainers. I could see her sparkling silver heels in her handbag.

Not Surprisingly we were far more relaxed and started chatting while she adorned her sparkly heels. After some small talk the conversation came around to the topic of our expectations from our second evening. We both said lovemaking almost simultaneously. Hilarious! And we both comforted each other with our rear cleansing updates.

So who first? We chuckled and agreed that this would need a bedroom.

We took a bottle and headed up. After some mutual felattio I recognised that I would have to be the one to submit first even though I felt as if I was the more dominant one.

After sucking her to full hardness I fitted a condom one Sandrines hard cock andI bent myself over the edge of the bed and pulled my tights and panties down to my thighs. I encouraged her to play with my but plug and use lots of lube. Finally she entered me at 80% hardness. It did hurt but only a little. I could sense her nervessnouss so after a couple of minutes I rolled over on to my back. This way I could grab her in a full embrace. That was better. Now she was fucking me steady and hard. With each stroke Sandrine went harder and deeper. And then she came. I think it was not as grandiose as she expected but this was her first proper time.

She lay on top of me for a minute or so while we kissed and petted. Upon exit I removed her condom and licked her cock clean enabling a brief cummy kiss afterwards.

Now it was my turn. Would I insist? Yes I would.

I layed her flat on the bed and pulled down her panties and nylons. I removed her small but plug and started massaging her pussy with my lubed finger. Once I had two fingers in she started groaning slightly.

I was a little soft so I grabbed my larger but plug and planted in her pussy.

I then dragged her head towards the edge of the bed so she could suck me to hardness by resting up on her elbows. After a couple of minutes I was fully hard. Now it was my turn.

I lubed my cock then peeled down a condom. I removed her but plug and fingered her pussy for a bit adding plenty of lube.

With Sandrine flat on her tummy I mounted her and slowly forced my cock in to her. She whimpered a little bit so far so good. Once fully in I paused for a few moments and lay on top of her to kiss her on the cheek. When I saw a timid smile in her face I started pumping gently. After a few minutes I released my cum in to the condom while fully inserted up her pussy.

Post orgasm petting ensued. At that lovely intimate time I didn't know that we had set in motion a relentless cycle of dressing, sucking and fucking.

We would end up spending that summer and the next two fucking and sucking each other senseless. We are now on our third season and I estimate that I have we have each pumped about half a litre of cum in to each other's asses. After exchanging phone numbers, Sandrine went home. Some rules of engagement would need to be set.

It turns out that Sandrine had moved here about a year ago while in a relationship with a girl. She didn't like living in Rennes and moved back to Paris only about a week before Sandrine and I hooked up. Dressing was something that Sandrine did whenever she could but while in a relationship she never had the chance to have any meets. Sandrine had been dressing since her early twenties but had never had the chance to explore it fully. Now she could, and she was. As her girlfriend had just moved out, her apartment was a bit of a mess and meeting at my large family townhouse was a much better plan.

Over the next couple of days we messaged quite a bit and Sandrine was super keen to hook up. I was keen also but I got the feeling that she really needed to scratch an itch.

I had to ensure that I could continue to do my busy job as focused as I could. For this reason I insisted that we plan to meet twice a week and occasionally on an opportunistic basis.

And so it continued all summer. Twice, sometimes three times a week Sandrine and I would meet at my place to live briefly en femme almost for the sole purpose of fucking each other. And fuck we did. Usually a couple of orgasms each, sometimes three on weekend evenings when we would enjoy our first embrace at about 7pm and shoot a final load sometime after midnight.

And of course towards the end of a month of August that was far too hot for my liking, the imminent return of my family and all its associated responsibilities and joys loomed.

Thus we needed a plan to be able to continue with our lifestyle. Only very rarely would I have the place to myself so our meets needed to be at her place. And with it my wardrobe. In between endlessly stroking each others nylon clad legs and licking fresh cum of each others cocks we did quite a lot of online shopping. So much so that my wardrobe could no longer be hidden from view.

Obviously frequency dropped off to about once a week when I could employ a whole manner of excuses to sneak out for three hours. Our encounters needed to be briefer also.

On a few occasions when I had to go away for work, Sandrine managed to join me. We would get separate but adjacent hotel rooms. We both quite like the brief strolls down the hallways enough to actually get rooms on different floors. And there is something about being in a nice hotel room that requires sex, and lots of it.

However my regular sortie took me to Sandrines 5th floor apartment. Amazingly from her kitchen window I could just see in to my own bedroom. More than once I would be discharging my load in to Sandrines ass as I watched my wife close the curtains of our bedroom.

A step change came we decided to do away with condoms. Obviously this required time and trust but greatly facilitated our exchanges. We took the plunge at the beginning of our second summer. There is something so thrilling about going in on top of your own cum. It's slippery and adds a hint of texture to the experience. We didn't totally do away with condoms. It was fun playing with textured and flavoured ones. And if we wanted to indulge in some cum play then condoms are remarkably useful at catching jizz.

For her own curiosity Sandrine had a couple of other meets with other dressers but nothing seemed to please her more than receiving a load of my cum on to her waiting tongue.

Only once did we have a threesome with another dresser. She was a bit older than us but very stylish. She was as nervous as all hell but we all had a good time. Sandrine and I ended up ploughing her non stop for about an hour. I'm not sure that's what she was expecting but I'm fairly certain that we cured her of any shyness.