Crossdressers French Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A step change came we decided to do away with condoms. Obviously this required time and trust but greatly facilitated our exchanges. We took the plunge at the beginning of our second summer. There is something so thrilling about going in on top of your own cum. It's slippery and adds a hint of texture to the experience. We didn't totally do away with condoms. It was fun playing with textured and flavoured ones. And if we wanted to indulge in some cum play then condoms are remarkably useful at catching jizz.

For her own curiosity Sandrine had a couple of other meets with other dressers but nothing seemed to please her more than receiving a load of my cum on to her waiting tongue.

Only once did we have a threesome with another dresser. She was a bit older than us but very stylish. She was as nervous as all hell but we all had a good time. Sandrine and I ended up ploughing her non stop for about an hour. I'm not sure that's what she was expecting but I'm fairly certain that we cured her of any shyness.

So here we are towards the end of our third summer of love. And surprisingly it is status quo. Sandrine is getting a little more curious about having meets with others. To this end we have done a few video chats where we have got it on for the gurl on the other end. Once we even performed for an orgy. 4 gurls on the other side of the country had Sandrine and I on the big screen while they went about their business. That was actually really arousing. They were good looking gurls. Timing with these things is quite tricky and subsequently I remember my cock being embedded in Sandrines pussy for well over an hour so I could cum at the same time as a couple of orgy gurls.

I have thought about coming out to my wife but I have calculated that the risks outweigh the gains. My time with Sandrine doesn't impair my family time and I won't let it. And there is the family unit to protect. My biggest challenge now is storing my ever growing wardrobe.

Glossy tights everyone!