Crossdressing Days 01: Teachers' Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 minutes before the starting bell Principal Madam came in and the national anthem started. After that, she started to take the attendance and one by one everybody started standing and saying a present. So do me when my name was called and everyone got shocked, from Madam to even my close friend who also got selected had their jaws on the floor.

Then after I sat down again Madam regains her composure and continued with the attendance. After getting all the 36 presents, she again gave us some instructions and sent us our schedules.

My first lecture was in 10-B So, I went near the classroom, took a deep breath and entered inside with attitude and confidence, then when everybody took their seats I started walking towards the desk making a sound of tock-tock-tock, with my heels.

When I reached the desk I put my notebook on the desk, then turn to face them and in my feminine voice said, 'good morning everyone I am Miss Mruko and I will be your geometry teacher for today. So let's start by taking your roll call and begin the lecture.'

After they all too wished me good morning while standing and sat down. I too took my seat and started taking the roll calls, during which the class teacher walked in and took a seat in the backbenches to observe me and give me marks.

Anyway, after the roll call, I stood up and went behind the chair took the loose end of my saree pallu and wrapped it on my left arm just like my primary school teacher used to and started with the lecture. Then a few minutes into the lecture I drew some geometrical figures on the green board and started explaining the theorems.

Also, instead of standing at the board for the whole time I took a stroll among the rows and while strolling at one point one of the students pinched on my left butt, whom I caught easily and made him stand in front of the class and told everyone what he did.

Then I told him to explain to me why he did and why he should not be punished, to which he started explaining with sorry and asking for mercy. Well, I was a kind-hearted person and a lot of naughty too, also I felt what he said was true, as I stand with my arms folded all the time.

I unfolded them and went near him and turned around to face the rest, then put both palms on my knees and bent forward while pushing my butts in his direction. Then turn my face around to see his face and said,' I like your true answer so instead of punishment I am giving you present and for it I allow you to pinch me one more time.

All that action must have aroused him quite well; because he kind of lost his control and pinched me very hard. So hard, that it felt like a bee stung and caused me to jump and say ouch!! While rubbing on my left butt. Seeing his mistake he again said sorry and went to his seat. After which nothing out of the way happen and I got scolded for my act.

Anyway, after which I had another 4 lectures, which went on smoothly and the school got over by 3:15 p.m. while coming out of the school I met my close friend and he complimented on how sexy and hot I look, to which I teased him that whether he wants to take me on a date and he got embarrassed.

So cutting off the teasing, we came out together where I saw mom standing at the main gate waiting for me. Seeing her, my friend and his mannerisms got carried away but mom stopped him and took our photos not selfies as such a thing doesn't exist at that time.

Anyway, after which mom took me to lunch in a nearby restaurant where I slide my pallu a little more so that everyone will be able to see my navel piercing, as I was feeling naughty.

----------------Next day, I went to school back in my male uniform without wearing any earrings or nose ring, but instead, I used some retainers to keep them from getting close as I didn't want another piercing session as the earlier was quite painful. Also, I kept the navel piercing as it is, as it needed time to get completely healed as well as it was not going to be seen by anybody and decided to maintain my new figure.

12