Crossdressing Days 02: Annual Day

Story Info
Crossdressing for annual day dance and more.
5k words
4.05
9.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age. Also, this is the second story from the series, so for better grasping, you may like to read the earlier one first, but anyway it is an independent story so let us start with it.

----------------

Again it all begins with an announcement for annual day drama or dance participation, which was due in a month. So after the announcement ended our classroom teacher Miss Ruchi said that she will collect the names of the interested students at the end of the period.

So, while she was busing in teaching many of the students started to discuss whether to take part or not, so do I with my close friend Roko and we decided to take part in our class 12-A group dance.

Before going ahead let me tell you about me Mruko & Roko; I was 4'6" with 45kg of weight, so I was kind of chubby in belly with curves in the right areas making me look feminine while Roko was 5'0" with 57kg of weight, well he was not fat but fit with muscular arms, torso, and legs even though he didn't do any gym. Maybe it was all hereditary, but whatever reason it was he used to look like Salman Khan from the movie Bodyguard.

After school, we gather with other participants in a classroom adjacent to the staff room, where we were given instructions as well as we're told that a draw will be removed by each class teacher and whichever dance type we get we have to go with it. So one by one each classroom teacher removed chits and declared the dance form they get. Next, went Miss Ruchi, she removed the chit and declared Bollywood item dance.

After which we got back to our classroom to decide on songs and steps to be performed. So we decided to go with chammak challo from Ra.one and a remix of aga bai halla and dreamum wakeupum from Aiyyaa. Also on selecting the second song, Miss Ruchi asked the girls whether to keep the kissing at the end in the song or should drop it to which all the girls said to keep. After which we went home.

Next day on entering the class I saw my dance group discussing about something in serious tone and on asking to Roko I got to know that two of girls had dropout as their parents didn't want them to do item dance and that bring the headcount of 7 boys, 7 girls to 7 boys, 5 girls. So we kept on finding girls to replace them, but couldn't find and so after school when we gather for dance practice we told Miss Ruchi about the problem.

After listening to our problem she started brainstorming and came up with a solution that would save our dance, but will put me in a corner, so I rejected while everyone, other than Roko; who decided to be neutral, accepted it.

So the solution was for me to take part as a female partner of Roko. Well, I didn't have any issue with dressing up in saree for the first song or in blouse and sarong skirt for the second, but with the kissing end in the second song.

Well, I requested them to drop it, but when I saw that I was on losing end as it was 10 against 1 while Roko was still neutral and didn't say anything and a thought came to mind that maybe he wanted to kiss me in my female avatar as I had seen something in his eyes last year back on teachers day.

I declared that I quit and started to walk out when all the girls requesting me to accept or the group will not be able to take part as a minimum of 12 was a requirement. They were pleading to me for almost 10 minutes and I do want the group to take part, so finally, I accepted. After which we started practicing with the first song and went home.

In the evening at 6:00 Miss Ruchi came to my home to talk with my mom about the dance, the requirement for the outfit and the kissing. When mom heard about the kissing she also first opposed the idea, but on getting to know that Roko will be the one, to kiss me, said she didn't mind if it's with him.

The next day, after school we started our dance practice with the first song, we had thought that it would be difficult, but thanks to Miss Ruchi we were able to set the dance moves in one day.

So for the next three days, we worked on getting into rhythm and synchronization, as well as for deciding on positions, places, and timing, which we got almost right by Saturday and Miss Ruchi told us to go home and rest. So we started to left for our homes, but not before she said, "also, from Monday we will start with dress rehearsals, so do not forget to bring your sarees, especially you Mruko, also I want you to wear lingerie, don't worry I have already spoken with your mom, do you understand."

She was almost shouting like some military personal, so do I in a loud voice said, 'yes Miss' to which she chuckled and I almost ran away.

Next Monday, as told after school I first went into the boy's dressing room and got changed into one of the saree bought by mom and blouse also stitched by her along with lingerie and balloons containing gel to make up for fake boobs and went down back in the class for practice.

By the time I reached, all the boys had already gathered and girls were also coming in one by one. Soon everybody gather and Miss took a look at us and asked me whether I had brought my earrings and nose ring with me, to which she told me to go and wear them in a loud. Well, I had not seen her so strict, but as I was frightened I went and came back wearing them.

So here I was in my classroom along with my dance group in saree and blouse just like one in the song but in black color. Showing my entire double ear, nose and navel piercings fitted with diamond earrings, diamond nose ring, and ruby j-shaped barbell, respectively. Why had those piercings, for that you will have to read first story Teachers day?

Anyway, everybody was already aware of by ear and nose piercings but didn't know about navel piercing. So they started asking about it and when did I get it, to which I said from the teachers' day event.

Then Miss Ruchi started the music and we got into our starting position. That day, dance practice was a mess as I along with the girls struggled to do the dance steps in our sarees as we keeping tripping and falling in them. It was also difficult because we had to dance barefoot and didn't have the luxury of wearing heels which would have avoided tripping.

So that day I came back home in the saree only without getting caught as I had already thought about it, that I will get tired and will not be in the mood for changing back. So I had packed my hoodie along with saree which I wore while leaving and also walked with the girls.

On reaching home mom got shocked to see me coming all the way home in saree but was more concerned about the bruises I incurred. Then on her asking and I telling her how they happened, she suggested that I should stay in the saree like before, but this time without heels. So I got freshen up and had evening tea with her while she applied ointment on my bruises. After which I helped in making dinner, but unlike earlier this time kept falling and tripping now and then, finally the got over and I went to sleep.

The next day after we all gather, this time I was wearing yellow saree, Miss Ruchi put on the song video on her laptop told us to observe and find our mistake. So the song started playing and the first half went with the hero doing much of the dancing, then the second part started and everyone notices the mistake we were as the heroine started dancing in full energy.

So on closing the laptop I along with all the girls started folding our sarees on inside from our waistline till the saree was 5-6 inches above the ground which was less than an inch earlier.

Thus we succeeded in completing the whole item number without falling or tripping or crashing into one another. So that day we left for homes still exhausted, but with smiles on our faces rather than bruises.

On reaching home went on the same routine as the last day and went to sleep early to get up early.

The next day i.e. Wednesday started with feeling energized and ended feeling angered. How? Here's how.

Like Tuesday, all our lectures went at a regular pace and we gathered up in our classroom for the dance practice, dressed in a saree along with the girls, this time I was in a red saree.

The dance started well and we were getting better with time, so took a restroom break and that's when my day changed from sunny to stormy.

During the break, Roko followed me to the restroom as per his habit even though he never used it. But, he still used to come just to have a chat while I or others empty our bladders.

So like anytime he was talking from outside the cabinet while I was going on my business along with others. Then I finished my work and went to wash my hands and by that time everybody had left leaving me and Roko alone and he took that opportunity, because...

After washing my hands, when I turnaround, I bumped into him and could feel his warm breath on my forehead; that's how close he was. Suddenly, he grabs my arms and spurned me around so that I was stuck between the wall in my back and him in my front and planted a peck on my neck.

Then he paused for a second and then continued kissing again all over my neck and went downwards and started kissing my cleavage which looked like a real one because of the extra fat and the bra. Because of this, I was shocked and frozen, but by this time I regain my composure and started resisting him, but in the vein, he was too strong for me.

Then he again stopped for a second and suddenly bent on his knees and pulled my arms along with him and then finally holding them behind my back he planted his first kiss on my below my navel and like some lewd ghost had possessed him went on rampage kissing all over my belly, even licking, biting and pulling on my piercing with his teeth.

Then after a couple of minutes, he stopped and let loose me maybe he regains his composure after Cumming because I could see a light damped spot on his fly. Well, he was not the only one, I too got aroused and came in my panty, causing me to remove and hold them in front of him while scolding.

Soon when I got a bit normal, he said sorry and said that he doesn't know what came in his mind that he did that. Well, I was still angry, but accepted his apology and asked him to hide my panties in his pocket as his punishment and gave it to me after school, but actually, it would have been difficult to hide it in my bag in front of everybody.

So, as the break got over I again started with the dance practice, but this time going commando. Not only I practiced the rest of the time in commando, but I also went home commando and only after reaching home, I remembered that I forgot to take my panties back from him.

Well after that I went on a daily routine of helping my mom and went to sleep, not disgusted but angry on him as I thought it was a one-time thing, but I was so wrong because for the next three days also he kept on doing the same thing.

So, it started with feeling angered on Wednesday and ended with feeling disgusted, used and kind of scared by the end of Saturday, So much that I told him to go see a Doctor and also called his mom to tell her what he doing to me.

Which he did and found out that he had the psychological condition of split personality disorder or SPD; in short, also his other personality had satyriasis i.e. hypersexuality in males. Well, as per Doctor said it was due to some hormonal imbalance and told that he will become normal on reaching adulthood.

So, it meant I had to take care of him, which I did by first of all informing it to Miss Ruchi. And both decided to keep an eye on him from Monday onwards.

By the Saturday of the second week, we had almost nailed the dance moves and so from Monday of the third week we moved to the second song and as it was the first week of the song we were back to practicing in our school uniforms.

Well, it was difficult to move in my pants, but anyway I got it right along with others speed all the time keeping an eye on Roko. Also, Miss Ruchi postponed the kissing climax to the fourth week which too helped and the third week went without anything uneventful happening.

On Monday of the fourth week, I went to school and after school gathers with everybody in the classroom after changing into just a bra and sarong skirt which was similar to costume; which was silver sequin bra and sarong skirt with chains of white pearl beads.

This time other boys were too in costume which was just being topless with dhoti pants for bottoms. Anyway, so soon Miss Ruchi came and we got into our positions and started dancing, the dance routine went on smoothly as the music played till the kissing climax when everybody else kissed by I didn't.

Well if it would have had only once it would not be a problem, but I kept on diverting Roko's kiss afraid from second week's experience. This made Miss Ruchi very angry, so she stopped the music and ordered Roko to forced kiss.

No one had seen her, this infuriated; thus he got frightened, due to which he suddenly took hold of my head with his right hand and forced kissed me making me move back, but alas! He was holding me tightly with his left hand at the waist. So, I tried to push him but again he was too strong and muscular to make him move even an inch.

After a few seconds of struggle, I started to calm down on realizing that the kiss was not lewd but sensual. This made me unconsciously open my lips and thus we smooched with our tongues licking each other.

The pleasure, which I was receiving from the act was such intense that I got a lot in it and forgot who I was or where I was. Miss Ruchi must have had noticed it too because she asked Roko to stop and suddenly he left hold of me and moved back. This caused me to move forward to keep kissing him and was seen and analyzed by everyone, thus making me embarrassed.

Anyway, after that, I too started kissing at the climax and we did it two more times before Miss Ruchi stopped the music and told everybody to take a restroom break. That maybe was very necessary, because everybody almost ran towards the restrooms with me in the last as Roko said he will wait in the classroom with Miss Ruchi, but I knew that he will come soon.

So, as I was last by the time I was emptying my bladder, everyone started to leave. So do I thought about doing, but as it was inevitable when I turned after finished, I again bumped into his,(Roko's split personality) muscular chest and unlike before it was bare this time, which made me his look hotter than I could handle.

Suddenly again, he or Neko as he like to be called, took hold of my arms, but this time instead of kissing on my neck he went for my lips and started smooching by inserting his tongue in my mouth thus leading to some tongue fight.

This went on for a couple of minutes when he parted with my lips and went for my neck and cleavage and kept on kissing every inch of flesh that was exposed.

Then he again stopped, lifted me and took me to the inner section of the restroom which was covered by a wall and pinned me on that wall while again kissing on my lips. After a few seconds, he stopped and quickly went down on his knees and again began kissing my navel along with some licking, biting and tugging on my piercing with his teeth.

Then he went rampant all over my belly and finally when he stopped after some two minutes, my whole belly was glistening with his saliva in sun rays which were falling directly on my belly through a nearby window.

Then he moved back a few steps giving me some space to breathe and recover from my arousal, was what I thought, but saw him removing his phone from his pocket and before I could move he started clicking my photos in that state with glistening belly and a reddish face. He took several of them, but he neither showed me nor deleted them, instead send them to my mom.

Anyway, after getting back my breathe I washed my face and belly and wiped it cleaned with my handkerchief only on reaching the classroom, as it was in my bag.

Then we again practiced for five to six times and with each time the duration of mine and Roko's kiss kept on increasing by a second. After which we left for our homes and like other girls, I too walked to my home in costume and a hoodie only.

Well, the hoodie did help me in hiding my identity, but the skirt was a micromini and showed off our entire legs. This caught the attention of many and some of whom even tried to follow us, but turned back on being caught by the other boys, who were also quite a buildup, but not as muscular as Roko, he was a level above.

On reaching my home I got refreshed but decided to remain in the costume, to get used to it and went to have evening tea with mom along with some snacks. During which, mom started to teasing indirectly, but on seeing me confused, she took out her phone and showed me that photos which Roko took of me in the restroom and my face became red as I got embarrassed, because in those I looked like a slut in need or a nicely fucked one and told her to delete, but she didn't.

So I too didn't help her like my routine and went straight to sleep after eating my dinner.

From Tuesday and till Saturday it became like a routine for me to wake up, go to school, after school get changed into bra and sarong skirt each day in different color and practice till restroom, then go to restroom and get kissed, smooched and licked by Roko from my lips to my navel, but not below my waist, that area was still prohibited.

Also, by each passing day the intensity kept on growing and growing and by Saturday it grew some much that I felt kissing Roko during the lectures, I was seriously craving for him to forget everything about the place, period and people. And kiss me, smooch me, lick me then and there itself.

------------

On Monday of the fifth week, I woke up and went on my morning routine. Then while getting ready for school packed my saree and sarong skirt with my bag and went to school.

As we only had five days to go before our dance performance, Miss Ruchi told us that we will be doing both the dance routines for this week's chammak challo before restroom break and dreamum wakeupum remix after.

So after school, we all gather and started with our dance routine for the first song and did it for four to five times before restroom break, but unlike other weeks this time it was shortened, as we didn't have time to spare, also Miss Ruchi told us to wear the sarong skirt inside our saree so to save time in going to changing room, changing into it and coming back.

Thus, when Miss said the time for restroom we except Roko ran to the restrooms emptied our bladders and came back within a minute or two. And started to strip, the other boys were first to remove their shirt, pants, and vest and stood there in just the dhoti pant along with their underwear which I hope they were wearing.

After the other boys finished, Miss Ruchi looked at us and ordered us to strip in the same tone she used while ordering Roko to forcibly kiss me. And that tone works on us too, because swiftly we removed almost ripped our blouse and saree without caring a bit that we are giving the boys an eye candy.

Dancing in that outfit was one thing, but stripping to that outfit in front of other boys was way intensive for the girls and me in front of Roko. Because I knew what was going to happen and was inevitable.

Suddenly while I along with girls, keeping our sarees neatly on our sacks. Roko came behind me, took hold of my arms and then spurning me pinned me on the wall and started going rampage with kissing, biting and licking all over my nape and back in front of everybody.

Seeing this all the girls and other boys got shocked, but not Miss Ruchi as she knew what was happening and came to stop Roko, but he was too strong even for her. And seeing no option she decided to wait till it got over.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers
12