Crossdressing Days 02: Annual Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Roko had made me turn and face him and now was smooching me sending sensual signals to my brain and stopped for a second and begin kissing, biting and licking my neck, cleavage, belly, and navel.

Finally, after five minutes he switched back to his original personality and moves back a few steps. And thus seeing an opening Miss Ruchi came running and gave me water to drink and told other boys to hold Roko down.

So I drank water and caught my breath, after which, she told everybody to sit down and explained his psychological problem. Then she asked Roko about his medications and got to know that, doctors have found it but will be ready only by the month-end i.e. after the annual day. Then she looked at me and said that she feels sorry for me as I have to go through all this and she couldn't help me.

Anyway, after that, we got back to practice and went on our dance routine for the second song four to five times before calling it a day and going home. But unlike last week, washing off all the saliva from my body, I kept it as it is and danced with a torso and back glistening from his saliva.

Also, that day as I had worn my wig as per Miss Ruchi's instructions while getting ready after school, I went back home in my bra and sarong skirt without covering it with the hoodie. This time I got more attention and photos were also taken by some of those perverts who I was sure would have been jerking off to those in the night.

Anyway, this again became a routine till Friday i.e. going to school, then changing into outfits and going on the routine of first song before break in which getting molested by Roko, then going on with the second song with glistening torso and back and finally going back home in that bra and micromini sarong skirt outfit.

On Saturday, I woke up at 10 a.m. like Sunday as it was a holiday because of the Annual day and the event was going to start only after 1:30 p.m. so I had quite a time to get ready for the event.

So, I had a nice long bath with shampoo, soap and hair remover cream, which mom gave for smoother skin. After a bath I came out, but not like every day i.e. instead of wrapping my towel around my waist I wrapped it on my chest and came out like any girl would and did some catwalk and some poses in the mirror of the dressing table, opposite to bathroom door.

Mom was busy preparing brunch, but still on seeing me wished me in a teasing tone. I too replied in the same way and went to read the morning newspaper in the living room followed by mom with two cups of tea in her two hands. So here I was sitting in the living in only my towel wrapped around my chest with crossed legs and with the front door open for anybody to peep in and see.

Well nobody did, but I am sure if someone had he/she would have called me a slut in his/her mind. Anyway, after finishing tea I went to mom's room to get my makeup on and I was out by 11:30 a.m. with the foundation for the base with some silver and black eye makeup with red lipstick for lips and light pink blush on cheeks and chin. Then I painted all my hand and toenails with clear nail polish to give it shine as I couldn't decide on any one color.

Then put on my wig on which mom did her magic and made it look curvy and full of volume, wore my high heels and took a final look in the mirror before leaving for the school.

The school was at 15 minutes walkable distance and I wanted to flaunt so I went on my legs. Also, in those days I didn't use any phone so as there was neither need to carry any nor money I didn't take any purse with me.

At noon I preached at the school, but it was still very early so I went and waited in the staff room for an hour and a half and at 1:30 when Miss Ruchi came in I went with her to our classroom. By that time everybody has gathered there and were gossiping which they stopped and wished good afternoon and asked who I was.

Surprisingly, they were too unable to recognize me. So, I introduced myself in my feminine voice like I did on teachers' day and this time they recognized me.

Soon the Annual Day Event started and about 30 minutes later we were called backstage, so we went. The backstage my heart started pounding from seeing the crowd, but Roko held my hand and it starts decreasing as microdroplets of sweat started to form on my exposed skin.

Then just 5 minutes before our dance, Miss Ruchi told me and girls to stand side by side and started spraying some body oil on our exposed skin from a spray can. She even lifted our sarees to spray some on our legs. It made us a bit embarrassed in front of everybody, but it was also a nice practice for the real one.

Anyway, five minutes a few off and we went on the stage and took our position. Second, later the music started playing and we gave our fullest to nailed the first song. As the first song ended lights went off and we ran backstage to strip out of our sarees and pant shirts for boys and in a minute we were again in our positions, but in more sexier and lesser outfits.

Then the lights came back and everyone in the crowd got shocked, but I knew they will be more in the climax. Again second later music played and this time we gave more than our fullest starting with some belly dance moves and ending with a smooching kiss while shaking our hips.

We all kissed at the same time as per practice and kept on kissing for almost 20 seconds before the lights again went off and we went backstage. By that time the girls have kissed their boys about 86 times 85 while practicing and 1 while performing, while I have kissed Roko for almost 103 times; 6 in the second week in saree in the break, 66 in the fourth week in bra and sarong skirt, then again 31 in the fifth week.

Then we took first costumes and came back to our classroom followed by Miss Ruchi, we students were drenched in sweat and oil which was dripping from our head to toes and took seats to cool off under the ceiling fans which were rotating at full speed.

When the Event ended by 6:30 in the evening we had won the second prize as some marks were deducted for the kissing, but we didn't feel bad about it as we enjoyed kissing our hearts contained. Also as Miss Ruchi gave us a treat and went back home. When I reached home I was already full and tired so I straight went to my room and fall asleep.

12