Crossdressing Dominatrix!

Story Info
Maria gets divorced & dominates her son's college roommate!
3.8k words
4.63
8.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the living room, a packet of papers in my hand. They were divorce papers. My wife was sitting across from me. She had just given them to me. They cited the ever popular 'irreconcilable differences.'

"Let's be honest with one another, Luke. Our marriage has pretty much been one of convenience for a long time. Rick (our son) is the only great thing that's come out of this relationship. You've been an amazing father to him, and I definitely appreciate and admire that. I certainly don't hate you, but I certainly don't love you either."

"I have to say I'm not surprised. You're gone almost every weekend to your parents' house, and I couldn't even begin to guess the last time we made love. My only surprise is that it took this long to happen."

"I wanted Rick to have as normal a family life as possible growing up. We've given him that, at least as best we could. But he's away at college now and I just don't want to pretend anymore. I'd like this to be as amicable as possible. We both have great jobs. I don't want any alimony. You can keep the house; I'd just like you to reimburse me for half of it. I'm going to my parents to live with them. They need some looking after. Rick loves them and I want him to have that."

I sat there for a while, skimming through the papers. They were pretty straightforward. My soon-to-be ex-wife had been more than fair. We were going to split all the assets and debts we had built up 50/50. "I'm not going to contest the divorce. I'd like this to happen as quickly and amicably as possible also. You've been the best mother Rick could ever have. I can't think of anyone else I'd want to have for him in that role."

The divorce went through as painlessly as possible. We didn't tell Rick until he was on break. We wanted him to be able to concentrate freely on his classes during this first semester in college. He didn't seem surprised. He thanked both of us for all we had done for him while he was growing up. My parents had been dead for a while. My ex and I had agreed Rick should spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with her and her parents. They wouldn't be around that much longer; we both wanted him to have as much 'grandparent time' as possible.

Ken, my co-worker, and sometime lover of my femme self, Maria, checked in on me regularly to make sure everything was OK. Oliver, the owner of the company where I worked, and also sometime lover of Maria, also checked in on me. They were both genuinely concerned about Luke and wanted nothing more than to know I was doing alright. It's nice to have true friends at work. I was lucky enough to have two of them.

I went to see Harold, the bartender, who was one of Maria's good friends. I went as Luke. It was strange, but now that I pretty much had unlimited 'Maria time' I hadn't been dressing at all. Harold had never met Luke and I didn't tell him who I was. Harold was just a kind, empathetic guy who happened to be a great listener. I unloaded my problems and he listened for the most part. Harold knew I just needed to talk.

I got through the holiday season, mostly alone, although Rick did spend a couple of days with me. "Dad, it's time to move on. You and mom both admitted your marriage was over long before it ended. She hasn't said one unkind word about you. I haven't heard you say one unkind word about her. I'll always be here for both of you. You're a good guy with a boatload of great qualities. There's a whole world waiting out there for you. Go find it!"

I gave Rick a long hug. We had done a great job of raising him! It was time for me to move on. Maria was ready to come out and play!

Rick's second semester of college started. I texted his roommate, Nico, on Maria's burner phone. Nico had accidentally walked in on Maria last semester. The two of them wound up making love during a very passionate mid-day session. Nico had promised to keep Maria's secret.

He was a nice young man. A little nerdy and shy, but very good looking and very good in bed! Maria had helped build up his confidence a little. "Hey, Nico. I'm just wondering what your schedule is like this semester. I'd like to see you again! I'd like to see all of you if you know what I mean! 😉"

"Maria, I'd like that too. The best day would probably be any Thursday. That's the one day of the week that Rick has classes most of the day and I don't have any."

"How about a week from this Thursday? That will give me enough time to arrange to take the day off from work."

"That would be great, I can't wait to see you again!"

"One last thing, if there's a fantasy you'd like fulfilled, let me know. I'd like to be the one to make it happen for you. You don't have to let me know right now, take a day or two to think about it and get back to me."

"😊," was Nico's reply.

Two days later he sent me an answer. "It was difficult to choose, I have lots of fantasies! I'm definitely not into pain but I've always wanted to be with a dominatrix. A woman who is in charge of me the whole time. But NO pain!"

"I can make that happen for you. Be here exactly at 11:00 am on Thursday, no earlier, no later."

"See you then!"

I started planning for Nico's visit. I felt invigorated, I felt alive again!

There was a utility room in the basement that wasn't used very often and was pretty much empty. I spent the weekend getting it ready for Nico's visit.

I did my nails, fingers and toes, the Wednesday night before. I painted them in the shiniest, blood-red polish I could find. I also died my hair jet-black; it was slightly longer than shoulder length. I tweezed my eyebrows thinner than I had ever had before.

Early Thursday morning, after depilating in the shower, I hopped into the hottest bath I could stand. I used 'Bombshell' bubble bath by Victoria's Secret. I soaked my chin underwater and then shaved twice while bathing. I used 'Bombshell' shampoo and conditioner, also by VS. When the water began to cool off, I got out to towel dry. My body felt soft and silky smooth from head to toe. I liberally applied 'Bombshell' body powder from my neck down and then slipped into my prosthetic body suit. It had a silicone vagina, silicone breasts, and an open bottom. While my hair was still wet, I pulled it into the tightest ponytail I could manage. I gathered it near the top, back of my head, with a long black leather strip that I tied into a bow.

Mistress Maria began to get dressed. I put on a black leather corset with 8 garter straps. It zipped up the front. The underbust left my nipples completely exposed, it was as if my breasts were sitting on leather shelves. I put on a black leather G-string threading the garter straps underneath it. My outfit included black leather gauntlets and a black leather collar. I slid the sheerest, high gloss nylons up my legs. They were fully fashioned with reinforced heels, toes, bottoms and back seams.

I put on my strappy black leather over-the-knee sandals with open toes and 5" stiletto heels. I crisscrossed the thin leather straps up the front and back of my calves, over my knees, and then buckled them. I sat down to do my makeup. After applying my base crèmes and powders, I applied crimson eyeshadow, darker on the lids and lightening up to the brows. I used eyeliner to highlight under and over my lids, meeting at a point outside my eye on my upper cheekbone.

I put on the longest, thickest fake eyelashes I owned and plumped those up even further with a body-building mascara that I also used on my under lashes. I used an eyebrow pencil to highlight my thin eyebrows and finished off by applying a blood-red lip gloss that matched my nail polish. The lip gloss was wet-looking and shiny! I clipped on some gray pearl dangle earrings and put four gray pearl rings on, one each on the pinky and index finger of my left hand and middle and ring finger of my right hand.

I looked in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. Mistress Maria looked hot, sexy, and ready to take charge! It had been far too long since Maria had come out to play. I spritzed myself with 'Bombshell' perfume behind my ears, on my throat, and between my breasts, thighs, knees and ankles. I strutted to the basement and poured myself a snifter of my beloved Korbel Brandy. The doorbell rang, I looked at the clock on the bar. It said 11:00 am. "Good boy!" I thought to myself as I grabbed my brandy and headed into the utility room I had transformed the previous weekend. I closed the door behind me.

Before I had begun to get dressed that morning, I left a plain white envelope taped to the door. The outside just said 'Nico.' There was a letter addressed to Nico on the inside. This is what it said.

"My sub Nico,

This is your one and only opportunity to leave. If you are going to stay, come inside and lock the front door. Good boy. I am in the basement; you know where that is. I'll be in the only room with the door closed. You will go to the head of the stairs and strip completely naked. Come downstairs and gently knock on that door two times. Say, 'Mistress Maria your pet is here.' Remember to call me Mistress Maria at all times. You may also address me as 'My Goddess' or 'My Queen.' NEVER look directly at me unless I allow you to do so. NEVER speak to me first. Only speak if I give you permission. Once you knock on that door and call to me, your life will never be the same. You still have time to leave.

Mistress Maria

PS Your safety phrase is 'The mangoes are spoiled.' If you use that phrase, our session ends immediately, and you will leave."

Very shortly, there were two gentle knocks on the door and Nico said softly, "Mistress Maria, your pet is here."

"You may enter." Nico walked in slowly, head down with his eyes to the floor. He was naked and sporting a throbbing erection. Clearly, this was one of his biggest fantasies and a huge turn-on for him. "Stop. Close the door behind you." He did exactly as I told him. I walked over to him slowly, my 5" stiletto heels ringing off the black tile floor. I stopped where he could see what I was wearing on the lower half of my body. His breathing became shallow and quicker.

I reached out with one hand, placed my finger under his chin slowly until his head was up. His eyes were still down. "You learn quickly, my pet. You may look at me directly." I posed for Nico with my hands on my hips as he got his first full view of me.

He gasped. "My Goddess, you are the most beautiful woman in the world!"

I reached out and slapped him gently with just the fingertips of my hand; it left the faintest of red marks that disappeared almost immediately. "You were told not to speak to me unless you were given permission. If you do it again, your punishment will be worse than a little slap!"

Nico's eyes opened wide. He started to answer, then didn't say anything. "Good boy. You're learning quickly. You may answer me."

"Please forgive me, My Queen. It's just that you look so breathtaking I wasn't able to control myself. I promise there will be no more transgressions today."

"Follow me." I said as I walked through the room. I had changed it into a BDSM dungeon. The tile floor was all black, three walls and the ceiling had also been painted black. The wall closest to the doorway was covered in mirrors, from floor to ceiling, wall to wall. There were blackout curtains on the small basement window near the ceiling on the opposite wall. There were eight LED spotlights on the ceiling, four in the corners and one in the middle of each wall. Along the wall farthest away from the door and opposite the mirror wall, were the toys.

In one corner, there was a set of leather restraints hanging from the ceiling with a spreader bar underneath, bolted to the floor. In the other corner, there was a leather bondage horse. The sub could lay on the horse; it had little padded shelves for the lower arms and legs when the sub was laying on it. It also had a little leather pillow where the sub could rest their head. In the middle of the far wall, a St. Andrew's bondage cross had been bolted to the wall. The X-shaped cross had leather padding for the upper arms, head, lower back and lower legs. I led Nico to the giant X-shape against the wall.

"Stand with your back to the cross. Lift your arms higher than the restraints." I tightened the leather cuffs around Nico's wrists and ankles and then wrapped the 4" wide leather belt around his waist. If it was possible, Nico's cock was even harder and was pulsating with every heartbeat. Nico's eyes looked slightly gazed as he leaned his head back. His eyes followed me everywhere. There was a small table next to me with some toys on it. I picked up the feather duster and held it, gently stroking the feathers as I stared at Nico.

"For this exercise, I give you permission to speak freely. Mistress Maria wants to hear her boy-toy's screams of passion and pleasure."

"My most beautiful Queen, thank you, thank you. I'm not sure I could have restrained myself. You are the most generous Goddess in the world, Mistress Maria."

I walked slowly towards Nico, feather duster in hand, stiletto heels echoing off the floor. When I got close to him, I reached down and ran the tips of the feathers over the inside of one leg, from ankle to thigh and back down again. I repeated this on the other leg. Nico was trembling in his restraints, moaning loudly.

I ran the feather duster over his lower stomach, just above his cock. He was thrusting upwards, trying desperately to have the feathers caress his erection. I laughed. "Not yet my pet." I started running the feathers over his chest and nipples. I leaned in and began to flick his nipples with the tip of my tongue. "Maria, Maria, Maria, this is so fucking hot!"

I took the handle of the feather duster and spanked him very lightly on his throbbing prick. He began to deflate from the unexpected pain. I stared at him sternly. "Oh, my Mistress, my Queen, my Goddess, I am so sorry. Please, please, please forgive me!" I tickled his tingling prick with the feathers of the duster until he was fully erect and throbbing again.

I walked over and stood next to him. I began to kiss, lick and suck his neck, throat, and ears. Nico was whimpering. "My Goddess, My Mistress, My Queen. There is no other woman like you; no other woman comes close to you!"

I turned Nico's face towards mine. I leaned in and began to kiss him passionately. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and began to lick and suck his tongue. I reached underneath him and began to rub the feather tips under his scrotum, along his perineum to his asshole and back again.

Without warning, Nico trembled violently and began cumming. I kept my lips pressed against his, he was moaning into my mouth. His body was spasming as he shot stream after stream of salty ropes to the floor. I continued to kiss him and caress him with the feather duster until his orgasm was spent and he collapsed into his restraints. I bent over and licked the final drops of cum from his slit.

I knelt down on the floor in front of him, scooping handfuls of his cum into my mouth and eating them eagerly. When I had scooped up as much as I could, I knelt down and licked the floor clean. I stood with my hands on my hips, staring at Nico. "Naughty boy. I will forgive you only because I didn't give you instructions. You are never allowed to cum unless I give you permission. Your cum only belongs to me; you made me clean up the floor to get it."

"Oh, My Queen, please forgive me. You shouldn't have had to tell me; I should have known. This is all my fault."

"Yes, yes, it is. I need to punish you."

I took all the restraints off Nico and led him to the bondage horse. "Lay on your back. No speaking!" I secured him to the bondage horse; his neck was resting on the pillow while his head hung over the edge. He was looking up at the ceiling.

I walked around to where his face was. I slowly, slowly slid my leather G-string down past my ankles and kicked it away. I turned my back to him and squatted down. I spread my ass cheeks and placed my rosebud directly on his lips. "Eat me, eat your Mistress. Show her how much you desire her by the way you worship her ass!"

Nico placed his lips around my rim and started sucking me. He tentatively began to lick my asshole with just the tip of his tongue. As I began to moan and rotate my hips, he knew he was pleasuring me and began to eat me enthusiastically. His tongue ran along my perineum and then he would rim my asshole before darting his tongue inside. He thrust his tongue into me deeper with every passing. I was shivering and trembling. "Eat my pussy, eat your Queen's pussy. Make me cum, make your Goddess cum. Oh, eat me, my pet, eat me!"

Nico thrust his tongue inside me and hit my P-spot! I began to cum immediately, spasming above him. "Uh uh uh uh, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shitfuckshitfuckshitfuck! Nico, Nico, Nico, my beautiful sub. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" Nico continued to lick me there and I began to have multiple orgasms. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So good, so good, so good, so good! Cum, cum, cum, cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg for my pet!!!!" Nico kept licking me there and I had to force myself to stand up and away from his tongue. I fell to my hands and knees, sobbing with the pleasure of my orgasms.

I was finally able to stand up, but my knees were still shaking. "N-no talking, still no talking my pet." I readjusted his restraints so he could move a little lower on the bondage horse; the back of his head was now resting comfortably on the pillow. I straddled his hips and guided his erection to my asshole and sat back, taking him inside me all at once. Nico gasped. "You may not cum until after your Mistress cums." He nodded.

I began to rock back against him, slowly at first. When I rocked forward, I kept just the very tip of his cock inside me before I would slide back down the length of his shaft. I was squeezing my ass muscles together and rotating my hips around his hardness. He was trembling and moaning, he began to bite his lip to keep from cumming. I leaned down, and began to nibble his nipples, my teeth gently pressing together. I could feel him throbbing inside me; I knew he was close.

I slid down his length until his prick was resting against my P-spot. I used his hardness to masturbate, rubbing myself against his prick, rubbing my P-spot against him. Nico realized what I was doing and began to thrust himself against me in short bursts, always keeping his prick in contact with my P-spot.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Cumcumcum, oh my handsome pet, my obedient sub, make me cum, make me cum, make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I was in the throes of another round of multiple orgasms. Nico continued to pleasure me. It was all I could do to gasp out, "You may cum, my pet, you may talk."

Nico began to buck up against me, pounding my ass. Tied to the bench, he could only use his hips to fuck me, and he was thrusting his erection inside me savagely. "Love this pussy, love my Queen's pussy, worship my Queen's pussy. Fuck me, Mistress, fuck me. Make me cum, Goddess, make me cum!"

I sat upright and began to ride Nico's cock. My hands were on his chest, and I was pinching his nipples. I began to fuck him as fast as I could. I looked into Nico's eyes as they rolled back into his head and he began to cum furiously. "Nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh, nnnggghhh!!!! Oh my beautiful Mistress! Cumming for you Mistress, only cumming for my beautiful Mistress! Fuckfuckfuckfuck, shitshitshitshit!!!!"

I rode Nico through his orgasm until he collapsed underneath me; we would have fallen off the bench if not for the restraints. I collapsed on top of him and stayed there until he became flaccid and fell out of me. "Mistress Maria, oh My Goddess, oh My Queen. I serve only you; I will always be your pet."

12