Crossdressing Dominatrix!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, I stood up. "No more talking." I untied him from all the restraints. I waited while his muscles loosened up; I helped him to stand. "Leave. Go back upstairs, put all your clothes on and go. You may leave the front door unlocked. I will let you know when your next session is, my delicious pet."

Nico did exactly as he was instructed. I heard the front door close. I went to the bar and poured another snifter of Korbel. I sat at the bar, sipping, waiting to get my trembling body back under control. I walked back into the bondage room and took a selfie. I sent Nico a picture of me holding the ceiling restraints. "Perhaps next time, my pet."

Nico texted back a picture of him bowing on his hands and knees, head down, not looking at the camera. "Good boy, my sub." I murmured to myself.

Maria was back! More excited than she had been in a long, long time and looking forward to her next adventure!

12