Crossdressing, Piss and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

I had certainly gotten what I asked for, and I'm not sorry I asked for it either! Guy 5 came in me, stopping deep inside me, and I could, for the 5th time that night, feel his cock pulsating with every shot of hot cum he injected into me. He kept it in until is slid out on its own after losing the erection, and was followed by a mix of cum from five men. Again, through my hood, I thanked complete strangers for fucking me in the ass and pissing all over me, to which they thanked me for letting them, and they promised to keep a lookout for another ad looking for the same thing. They said that they now know I am serious, and I know that they are as well. I think the future will be awesome, I could easily do this every single night!

After they drove off, I removed my hood, my wig coming off with it. I replaced my wig and just sat there, thinking about what had just happened, in a state of disbelief. I had not seen any one of them. I only saw the last two as dark figures at night and had put my hood back on before I saw their faces or they saw mine. I was kind of afraid one of them might know me, but then I thought, first of all, they would have to explain why there were there, with a piss-soaked crossdresser, more to the point, why the had just FUCKED a piss-soaked crossdresser, and secondly...my face was covered! Maybe someone recognized my license plate...it's unique...but now I'm just being paranoid, and, my face WAS covered, so nobody would ever know for sure. Still, it's a risk well worth taking.

I waited for another 15 minutes before deciding to leave. I would have loved it if someone else came, hell, I would have let the whole town use me. Alas, not a bad turnout, ten replies turned out to be five who actually showed up...not bad compared to the usual number of who says they will come VS who actually shows up. This will be a night to remember, and I hope to repeat it many times. I pulled up my panties and hosiery for the second time, just in time to feel the sensation that I had to let out some gas, but I knew what it was, it wasn't gas. I relaxed my muscle and let out all the cum from the five men I just let fuck me, and their warm, sticky cum filled my black crotchless panties and immediately began the trip down my pantyhose and my inner thighs. I could feel the slick snake of cum between my legs as I walked from the pavilion to my truck.

I'm really glad I put a plastic sheet over my seat!

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers
12