Crossdressing, Why Me? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was by now recovering my erection which must have been visible to Jackie. She then reached over and began to massage it back in to full life whilst all the time I had all my fingers in Shelly's pussy and working her clitty. It was then that Jackie began to stroke my dick through the panties, working it back to a full erection.

I was fully hard again and ready for round two. I was definitely going to enjoy Shelly's pussy before I fucked it though. On my knees I leant forward and began licking and kissing all around it finally moving in towards my end goal. I tenderly sucked her inner pussy lips before firmly licking her clitty. She sighed and gently mumbled something which I assumed was pleasure.

I absolutely love sucking and licking pussy, I can do it for ages, until my jaw aches, I believe it to be one of the sexiest things ever. The flavour of a clean salty and musky pussy has to be right up there. I was so intent on pleasing her and getting her close that I was completely lost in my own erotic world.

My body was on fire. I was dressed the way I love in sexy sensual lingerie making my body hyper-sensitive with two very attractive hot and horny women. I felt my ass touched softly through the satin panties as if someone was trying to enter my secret place through them. Then I felt them pulled to one side exposing my ass hole. It was Jackie and she entered me with her finger.

It was delightful sucking a lovely pussy and being fingered by her friend as she massaged my balls through the sheer satin. The next twist surprised me as she slipped the long slim vibrator slowly into me. Buzzzz, Buzzzz deeper and slowly deeper. It was the first time I had had anything inside me and I loved it! Having relaxed now I really began to enjoy the feeling. Jackie must have sensed it and she began slowly fucking me with it. In and out, in and out, hell it was truly a wonderfully sexy feeling.

I was truly rock hard now and ready for a fuck so moved my position. Sadly that meant Jackie had to cease fucking me but I really needed a proper fuck myself. I wanted my dick in Shelly.

I asked Shelly if it was ok not to use a condom as I hadn't got one, to which she answered she was on the pill and as long as I was clean it didn't matter. Great I thought so I slipped it in her extremely wet cunt a bit at a time. In a fraction and then back out, then a bit more at a time then fully out, then in and out gently until it was all in her dripping wet cunt, the full length.

She gripped it somehow in a way I had not previously experienced which was great. Gradually I increased speed until I was banging in and out as fast as I could go. Every now and then I stopped as I didn't want to cum to quickly, I wanted to please us both, I wanted it to last.

Every time I stopped she gripped me with her vaginal mussels or ground her lovely pussy hard in to my pubic hair. I couldn't cope much longer. I was feeling so horny and just wanted to shoot my hot cum deeply inside her. I couldn't wait, nor did I want to, I just needed to cum. When I got there it was tremendous, one of the best climax's to a fuck I have ever had, and not to disappoint me happily Shelly got there just after me.

I rolled off and cuddled in to her and Jackie came over to join us, with me in the middle. I was still wearing the cami top and panties, which were soaked now with cum and pussy juice and it felt truly lovely.

I had a beautiful naked woman on each side of me with me in lingerie. What else could a horny lingerie loving cross dresser desire? I cuddled, caressed, kissed and stroked them in turn before laying there peacefully in the afterglow of brilliant satisfying sex.

It was a pity that evening was to be a one off because it was probably my best sex ever.

I hadn't fucked Jackie before that night, on that night or any time since. In fact Jackie phoned me a couple of nights later and after chatting we agreed our relationship wasn't going anywhere so we agreed to call it a day. Pity!

I heard a couple of weeks later that Jackie had moved in with Shelly. I can only guess what they got up to.

My self imposed question is "Cross dressing, why me?" After this experience I have shared I think I was beginning to see why me. I shall be writing my next chapter shortly watch this space you lovely girls & boys. Writing these last few paragraphs brought back such horny vivid memories that I had to go and put on my own pink panties with matching cami top and rare pink hold up stockings.

Now I'm off to do what all us cross dressers do...

Love Suzie x

12