Crossdressing, Why Me? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had agreed I would turn up as Suzie. I would wear a jogging suit to travel in but underneath I would be wearing my lingerie, including silicone tits. I would get fully femme on the way by stopping at a service station or the like.

I laid out a black lacey bra and matching suspenders, lace topped stockings and a pair of Brazilian matching knickers. I also put out a pair of black lace crochless ones. I love to see my dick in crochless whether hard or not. I knew we would end up having some sort of sex and I love to wear lingerie for sex and crochless lend themselves to it nicely. It gives me those familiar female sensations enhancing the sexual experience wearing any lingerie when shagging.

My plan was to put on the full set of black lingerie, starting with the lacey crochless knickers, including my stockings to travel in. I knew that would turn me on ready for Michelle and hopefully her too when she saw me.

I barely slept that night with anticipation and excitement. I got out of bed early the next morning and used hair removal cream all over me except for my neatly triangulated pubic hair. Next, I showered and put on my favourite perfume, Youth Dew.

Having finished in the bathroom I pulled on my crochless knickers, suspender belt and a new pair of 10 denier, very fine, lace topped stockings. After putting on my bra and inserting my false tits I liked what I saw. I just had to slip my heels and wig on to get an eye full of myself in the mirror.

I ate a little breakfast then, dressed just as I was. I couldn't eat too much as I was so excited to meet up with Michelle.

It was a pity I had to hide my sexiness under a jogging suit and trainers but knew it would soon be getting viewed by Michelle. I couldn't wait. Then I grabbed my holdall with all my female clothing in and headed for my car.

According to my satnav I had about half an hour to go as I passed a coffee shop. I doubled back, knowing the brand had unisex toilets, went in as a guy and came out as Suzie. Anyone watching on CCTV would have had a surprise.

I was getting more confident going around as Suzie. I felt if I didn't draw attention to myself it was easier to pass as female.

I have seen some guys with tits too big or with too much make up on. Looking like tarts with inappropriate skirts on or dresses like they're the mother of the bride or dressed like drag queens is not discreet. Going around like that is sad and will never be accepted as a woman or by another woman.

My further advice to any cross dresser is to avoid eye contact and certainly confrontation. Basically blend in and try to hide in public.

Once dressed as Suzie and back in my car I drove as speedily as it was legally safe to do to get to Michelle's as quickly as possible.

I was so horny. I was so ready for Michelle. I was so keen to meet her and have her clitty and her mine.

I found her place easily. It was a little cottage down a lane. She had no neighbours close by. I parked up and rang her door bell full of sexual excitement.

She answered the door in a beautiful pink shimmering above the knee length dress. If I hadn't talked to her on the net I would genuinely have thought she was female. She exuded confidence and looked both beautiful and sexually hot. She kissed me on both cheeks and invited me in.

I feel she was being polite but told me how nicely I was dressed and how pretty I looked. She also said I had nice legs. This is something I have been told many times in chatrooms.

She offered me a coffee and told me to sit down while she fetched it. She brought it in and sat beside me. Our knees touched. There was an electricity between us. Sex was in the air.

We chatted like old friends, like the friends we had become on the net. We soon got around to sexual conversation which after all was the purpose of meeting up. She asked me what I wanted to do and where should we start.

They were leading questions! Michelle leant over to me and brushed my face with the back of her hand then she stroked my knee with the other. She looked into my eyes and smiled. She has lovely green eyed and was wearing light green eye shadow.

I leant forward and brushed her lips with mine softly and as sensually as I could and kissed her lovingly. As I did so I slipped a hand up between her legs and softly stroked her inner thighs.

I then remembered what it felt like when that guy was caressing my tits as if they were real. When that thought entered my head I removed my hand from her legs and massaged her tits. She kissed me more firmly with more urgency. Our hands were busy exploring each others body. Exploring the sensations of one another's sensually dressed body knowing just how to please each other and how it felt.

I was getting so horny and Michelle's said she was too. My clitty, although semi hard was trapped in my knickers in a way it didn't show but badly needed to be released.

"I think we need to lose some clothing, I said. "Maybe we could slowly do a strip tease for each other" I suggested.

"Good idea" she said and stood up and started swaying her hot body just out of reach. She looked at me over her shoulder giving me a sexy smile.

She lifted the back of her dress displaying stocking tops and a beautiful ass covered in pink panties. She turned to face me and very slowly removed her dress. She was fabulous! She was so slim. She stood there in matching pink bra, panties and stockings. She was hot! Giving me a twirl she sat down and said " Go on then Suzie, now it's your turn".

Without hesitation I stood up and did a few turns and simply walked about. I remember bending over to show her my rear end up my skirt then facing her lifting it to show the front view. I could tell by the swelling in her panties that she was getting more turned on.

I carefully and slowly unbuttoned my top, removing it slowly, to reveal my bra. Next I undid the zip on my skirt letting it drop to the floor. I stepped away from it and as I did so Michelle rubbed her clitty through her panties. I now stood there in my black lingerie and heels looking deeply into her eyes.

It was nice to be appreciated for what I am and for someone to understand how I was feeling inside. It was lovely to be free and to be able to turn another on so much. We both were so hornily looking at each other in our sexy lingerie.

I moved over to her and kissed her as passionately as I have ever kissed anyone. Our hands went roaming all over each others bodies. I knelt down between her legs. I stroked and caressed her stockinged legs all the way up to her panties. I spent ages just sensually stroking her through them.

I removed her dick and began to worship it. It wasn't as big as mine but lovely non the less. I kissed, licked and wanked it softly and then began to suck it. A little at a time slowly entered my mouth. I flicked my tongue around the tip. I hungrily sucked the tip progressively taking more and more in to my eager mouth. All the while I was lovingly massaging Michelle's balls through her sexy panties.

I was thoroughly enjoying playing with her clitty. I was loving being in control of when I would allow her to cum. I had her on the brink but held back holding her there.

"Wait," she said " why are you having all the fun? I am loving what you are doing but I want your cock too."

With that I stood up, stepped away, and seductively removed my black lace Brazilian knickers. As I did this my hardened clitty stood to attention framed in suspenders, stockings and my crochless panties.

"Wow!" she said " so fucking sexy. Come here I want it!"

Of course I wanted her to pleasure me so I went straight back to the sofa. I stood there as she stroked and fondled my cock and balls. She sensually stroked my stockinged legs. She caressed me through my bra, playing with my silicone tits as if they were real. Oh how I was loving the attention, so much, my knees were going weak.

I had to sit beside her. We continued wanking each other softly and slowly until we ended up in a sixty nine.

69 has to be favourite number. I began sucking on Michelle's cock with vigor. I wanked it fast at the same time. It was as if I was trying to suck her cum all the way up from her lovely balls. I can cum quickly when really turned on so was surprised when she exploded beautiful hot cum into my eager mouth before I came. There was loads of the beautiful goo. It was delicious. I shot my load almost immediately lost in the moment.

We lay there afterwards lost in that special moment after satisfying sex. We just cuddled, caressed and stroked each others spent cocks.

After a while Michelle suggested lunch. I stood up picking up my knickers off the floor and pulled them back on. I was aware Michelle was watching me so made a dramatic sexual show of adjusting my tits, stockings and belt. I slowly pulled my skirt up and then put on and buttoned my blouse up. I then brushed my long dark hair and renewed my lipstick. All the time she had been watching me with those gorgeous green eyes.

After straightening her underwear and hair Michelle put her dress on and we went to make lunch. We ate out in her garden which was private and not overlooked at all. We enjoyed a nice glass of wine and a chat. We could be open with each other about sex and our past experiences. It was easy as we had spoken many times in the chatroom plus the fact we could not be overheard. I told her how I bought my first outfits from Oxfam. I told her the excuse of dressing in drag for a party.

After a second glass of wine and having recovered from the mornings sex Michelle asked if I would like to go to bed.

"Yes please, I'd love more sex with you."

With that she took my hand and pulled me up, kissed me, and lead me upstairs to bed.

When we got there we ripped each others dresses and skirts off in haste. It was like we had not had sex for months. We kept our lingerie on though to keep the erotically sensual feelings, plus to feel feminine of course.

Once on the bed our impulse slowed. We agreed not to touch one another's clitty's yet. We just had the desire of being touched in a delightful way by a like minded cross dresser. We sensually. explored each other's erogenous zones enhanced by wearing sexy lingerie.

We took our time enjoying each other. Having cum only this morning there was no urgency. We cuddled, kissed, caressed and stroked for ages, until we were both rock hard.

Michelle removed my Brazilian knickers claiming she wanted them on. She removed her pink panties and slipped. them on. She then got up and changed her bra for a sexy black gel filled bra. Now we were both in black lingerie like two horny sluts we were to become, in fact already were.

She came back to bed with a couple of vibrators which once lubed up were put into use. I had my crochless knickers on still and felt so sexy as she slipped the smaller vibe in my pussy. I reciprocated by fucking her with the other one. To see it disappear up her and watch her face in ecstasy whilst her cock twitched was such a turn on.

It's no good I said I want to experience the real thing! She removed the vibe from me and I did likewise from her.

She lubed up and slipped a condom on me. Next I squatted over her dick facing away. I eased myself gradually lower and lower enjoying that full feeling. Fuck it was good. For a moment I just sat still getting used to the new sensations. Instantly I lost my erection but gradually as Michelle played with it I got hard again Then up and down I went faster and faster being fucked for the very first time. She kept rhythm perfectly. I was loving it.

She asked me to stop because she was about to cum and wanted to wait a moment. With that she stroked me slowly to make me even harder. Then she wanked me faster and faster until I came again. To cum like that whilst being full of her dick was wonderful. I now bobbed up and down so fast that she soon came too.

Having had such wonderful sex not once but twice in a day dressed as Suzie was truly a red letter day.

We rolled over together holding each other not wanting the afternoon to end. Sadly the time came for me to prepare for the return journey.

I decided to travel back in man clothes. I showered whilst Michelle lay on her bed watching me dry off. I grabbed her pink panties and put them on. You keep my black ones I said and I'll keep these as a memento. She was happy with that and to prove it rubbed herself through my black panties with a smile. Oh I think given a little while I would have been hard again wanting more of her but I had to go.

I said that next time she should come to mine and stay the night. She readily agreed to it. I knew we would both look forward to it. (I made it a very special night which I will write about in my next chapter.)

That night I slept in just Michelle's pink panties and dreamt of Suzie's first fuck.

Today's attire is a pleated mini skirt showing a bit of my pink suspender belt straps and my stocking tops. I am also wearing Michelle's pink lace knickers plus my pink bra holding my silicone boobs under a strappy top. On my feet I have 4" open toed shoes, long dark wig and am fully made up. I may be a bit more tarty or slutty than my usual look but omg I feel so horny and sexy.

Still asking myself why crossdress, with a varied sex life like I'm having, the answer is easy. I enjoy dressing part time as a woman. I like being the woman that would turn me on. At the same time having the feelings and sensuality wearing sexy clothes brings and of course some having brilliant sex.

I'm off to video call Michelle now. I bet you can guess what we'll be doing ;)

Until next time,

Suzie XX

12