Crossdressing, Why Me? Ch. 05

Story Info
Transformed with Michelle and in party mood.
3.6k words
4.69
7.2k
3
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers

Crossdressing, why me? Read on and you'll find out why. Firstly, before I begin my recollections, may I once again state they are true, not a fantasy. I have been both cursed and blessed being a crossdresser but my sex life has been brilliant because of it. The conversations are maybe not exactly the whole truth but near enough to give you the reader an idea.

"I'm cumming" Michelle screamed, and with that a fountain of creamy love juice shot up like a fountain from her beautiful clitty. It kept on coming, landing on her pretty pink lace topped stockings and matching lace panties. Finally it was just a dribble. She used that to lubricate herself as she continued to wank her clitty. The same clitty I had experienced a few weeks earlier. Oh, how I longed for it again, to have it in my hand, my mouth and then up my ass.

All the time her piercing green eyes were staring at me from my computer screen. She was beautiful, she really was so very convincing as a female, except for her lovely clitty that is.

We were on our laptops, on camera with each other, and had been chatting about our previous times together. She was so hot, never failing to turn me on to dizzying heights suggesting things we may do when we met up, and what we might wear.

I always like to watch others masturbate. I am not a voyeur but to watch men or women pleasuring themselves to a climax is for me a great turn on. To watch a woman rubbing away at her wet pussy is one of life's most delightfully erotic sights. To watch a femininely dressed convincing cross dresser wanking also makes me hard, even just the thought of it.

Michelle was as into masturbation too as much as watching me cum, as I was her. One day she had me stand on her bed with her lying between my legs. She simply stroked and caressed my stockinged legs and scantily covered balls through a pair of silky panties. It was such a turn on to be sensitively loved that way. I was stroking my stiff cock as she made me feel electrically sensitive all over my sensually dressed body. She simply wanted me to cum, to cum over her. She could be so kinky. She was not happy until I had unloaded cum over her. It hit her bra, stomach and even spayed on to her face. I enjoyed the climax but she loved that I had cum over her. She lapped it up like a kitten at a saucer of milk.

"Now it is your turn to cum" Michelle said with a wink and a wickedly horny smile.

I had been stroking myself gently and slowly for quite a while so was already very hard. When I saw Michelle shoot all over her sexy lingerie almost had me cumming. I love teasing when having sex. I love to lengthen the erotic experience. To me good sex should never be rushed and masturbating whether alone or in company is no different. In fact wanking on cam can be a bigger tease for anyone watching because whoever it is can do nothing to speed up your climax. You are in complete control of when to let go.

"When I'm ready darling" I said. "I'll cum soon enough, just wait baby, be patient."

I was wearing her pink panties that I had taken as a memento on our first meeting. I also had on matching pink bra but black lace topped hold up stockings. I slowly increased the intensity of my stroking. I maintained the speed of my cares, yet I was barely touching myself, knowing it would drive Michelle wild. It was working.

"Wank it harder" she said "Stop teasing me. Get on with it and cum for me" she pleaded.

Finally wishing to please Michelle and to cum I began to speed my strokes up and grip myself more firmly. All of the time she was looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. She never took her eyes off me and my stiff cock. All the while she was rubbing her now limp clitty trying to revive it. She finally put it away in her panties but continued to caress it.

Then she started sucking on her dildo and told me to think of it as my cock. Oh if only I thought. With that I spat on my hand and with it massaged just my knob. I wanked just the very tip as if it were between Michelle's lovely lips. I lay back on my bed watching Michelle's horny actions sucking her dildo and mimicked them on the end of my hard cock.

All of a sudden my cum went splat all over my tummy. Loads of hot sticky cum! It was yet another wonderful orgasm with my girlfriend. I dipped my fingers in it and rubbed them erotically over my lips. I repeated this action just to see her response.

She loved it as I licked my lips. I again dipped my fingers in the pool of cum and licked them. She was avidly watching every horny action. I licked more and more of it from my fingers telling her that soon she could taste it again for herself and that the next time it would all be hers.

I wiped myself on a tissue and put my cock back in Michelle's sexy, and pretty, pink panties. We continued to chat sexily about our next meeting, about where and when she would come to my flat and to stay for the night.

Michelle said how much she was looking forward to spending the night in my bed. I must confess the idea excited me too. To both be just wearing a sexy chemise or sensual nighty, and maybe panties, was enough to get me horny again. To wake up together, similarly dressed, sensually arousing one another would be another erotically delightful experience.

I then had a brilliant idea. I could host a party at my flat on the evening she was to stay. Then my imagination wandered further. Why not make it a party where guys had to dress as women and the women as guys. It would be fancy dress with a difference. I am sure my friends would think it a laugh at least I hoped so. It would give Michelle and me good reason to socialise dressed completely en femme. Michelle was really keen on the thought.

The idea took shape over the next few days. I invited a few of my closest friends some were married, some single, but all in relationships. I also invited my friend Jan who I knew was lesbian. She had worked for me in the past and would bring her partner Pam.

The long awaited day for the party arrived. I was eagerly looking forward to it. To be dressed in public at a party fully en femme was promising to be a night to remember. This was to be especially so as Michelle was going to stay the night, in my bed!

Michelle arrived early in the afternoon dressed fully female but I would not have expected anything else. She was in a skimpy top, mini skirt and long leather high heeled boots and was carrying her overnight bag. I couldn't help wondering what was in it. As always she looked amazing. She had purchased some size D silicone tits, the next size up from what she previously had, and she looked fabulous. She was so slim and looked fabulously sexy. She had a figure most women would die for.

I let her in to my flat dressed in my denim mini skirt and button through satin blouse and some very desirable and sexy victoria's secrets underneath.

No sooner was the door closed than we had our hands all over each other. She was searching my body, arousing it in her expert way, as I caressed her through her panties making her hard. We leant against the wall and soon were panting with anticipation and desire. We were locked in a horny embrace searching every crack, crevice and bulge kissing passionately as lovers do.

She immediately had me dribbling with desire. My cock was on fire eager to shoot and Michelle knew it. She knelt down, raised my skirt, took my cock out of my panties and gave me the quickest blow job I have ever had. It must only have lasted maybe two minutes before I was shooting my load in to her eager awaiting mouth. I just had to have hers in my mouth. Once she had pleased me I had to do the same for her. I needed to please her and to taste her cum.

I pulled her up back on to her feet and pushed her back against the wall. I kissed her again, tongues wrestling, as I tasted the remnants of my cum in her mouth. I stroked and caressed her fondly from false tits down her back and around to the front of her. As sensitively and sensually as I could I stroked her stockinged legs moving towards my goal. All of the time Michelle was still lovingly caressing my eager body which was responding to her touch just as it always did. I found her stiffened dick fighting to get out of her sexy sensually flimsy panties. I have to admit I love playing with pussy through a nice pair but I love massaging a crosdresser through a pair just as much.

Her lovely dick didn't have to wait long for me to pleasure it. I was very keen to get it out and enjoy it as I had done on previous occasions. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down a little, and helped her beautiful erectness enjoy its' freedom. I did as she did and knelt down stroking her all the while. She leant back against the wall and let me please her as I wished. On my knees I took her lovely hard and already wet clitty in to my mouth. I caressed the back of her legs making her even hornier if it was possible.

I had been practicing with vibrators in my mouth to try to deep throat her when we met up again. This was my chance. My chance to see if I could do it and my chance to please my lover, to surprise her with my new found skill. A little at a time I tried to consume the full length of her. Initially I gagged but once relaxed I took all of her.

I tickled her balls through the flimsy materiel of her panties knowing the pleasure that can give as I sucked on her and moved my head up and down on her in time with her movement. By the sighing and sounds she was making I can only guess she was enjoying what I was doing. Michelle pushed it in and out of me. She was fucking my throat. She took a bit longer than I did to cum but it wasn't long before she exploded in to my mouth which was hungry for her lovely cream. I sucked and licked every last drop not wanting to waste any of it.

She had only been there for only a few short minutes and yet we had both already cum. We both knew that it would not be the only time with a hot evening to come and the whole night to share in my bed. I was exceptionally excited with the prospect of what was in store for me. It promised to be a very horny time.

Throughout the afternoon we put a finger buffet together in readiness for my guests. We were both still dressed in miniskirts and heels, both looking, and feeling very sexy. It was lovely spending the afternoon dressed female being appreciated as such with another similar minded special "female". Every time we passed one another we couldn't help having a little fondle, kiss, grope or cuddle. We were both on heat!

One of the most pleasant sensations was with her behind me caressing my false tits through my bra as her other hand found its way to the bulge in my panties. I had done this so many times to women I had been out with and now it felt lovely to be on the other side of the sexy actions. I was almost hard nearly all afternoon. It was a very erotic afternoon and one that was only heightening my arousal for what was undoubtedly to be a night of unrivalled exciting sex.

The afternoon soon passed and it was getting toward the time to get showered and changed for the evening. With a glass of wine we went through to my bedroom. We assisted each other in removing our clothing and stood there completely naked just wearing makeup and a wig. Michelle's fat cock stood proudly to attention at the sensations of being undressed by me and the sight of my erect clitty in front of her.

We very sensitively touched each other's body one more time rubbing and stroking each other's erection. I was not going to cum again nor let her do so. I wanted to wait until later and enjoy it to the maximum.

We removed our makeup and wigs and went off to the bathroom. Initially, both completely naked, we shaved our faces yet at the same time were taking in the visual delights of sharing being undressed together. Our cocks were both half stiff very keen for further action.

We used hair removal cream on each other ensuring we were fully smooth. Being creamed by another for the first time was a pleasure. I don't think there was an unwanted hair anywhere on either of us. I leave just a small short haired triangle below so when I hide me dick behind and under me it looks like a pussy. I love that look of me whereas Michelle likes to be completely free of any pubic hair as well as any other on arms, chest or legs.

Entering the shower we washed off the hair removal cream after sufficient pausing for it to do it's job. Soon we had that feeling of being completely free of horrible unwanted body hair. We had great fun in the shower together soaping and washing every secret and not so secret place. We washed each other diligently enjoying every moment.

Michelle, I have to confess, was expert with a bar of soap. She lathered me up and washed me delightfully spending ages on my balls and arsehole. First one finger went in, then two, and maybe more I don't know but she washed me inside expertly. Before I knew it I was rock hard again. I was insistent though that she must stop when she began to wank me again. I told her I did not want to cum because I wanted a night of unrivalled pleasure with her in my bed and to be able to compliment her with a full load.

She passed me the soap and I lathered her body all over as she had done for me. I sensitively and seductively washed her body heightening any sensations she was experiencing by my soft and gentle touch and the fact she was now completely hair free.

She braced herself against the shower wall, legs spread and hands against the wall, leaning forward in total submission. I did as she had done to me by washing inside her pussy. I slipped in two fingers lubed with soap so easily that I ended up with all four up her ass. She remained hands spread eagled; with legs spread widely encouraging me to please her pussy hole.

It was then I had a thought, I wondered if she could take my whole hand. Slowly, very slowly, I eased my hand inside her cute ass. I stopped just short of sinking it up to my wrist. God this was exciting for us both. I slid my soapy hand back and forth with Michelle keeping in time with me telling me it both hurt yet was beautifully stimulating. I reached around in front of her to find her engorged clitty proudly standing fully to attention. I just had to softly wank it for her, tormenting her with my actions but refusing to let her cum.

She infuriatingly removed my hand and wanked herself to another glorious climax shooting her second load of the day splattering it high up the wall. I was pleased to have stimulated her to that degree of arousal. I was further pleased she had cum again because as I said before I love to see masturbation whether male or female, but was disappointed at the same time, that unlike me she couldn't wait until bedtime.

We dried and nakedly walked through to my bedroom. I had previously laid out what I was going to wear for the evening. I had purchased a peach coloured, fairly short, lace sleeved dress that hugged my upper body yet had a full flowing skirt. It was even more important to me though that I had bought matching lingerie. It was a beautiful flimsy lace peach coloured 36b bra and matching pretty satin French cami-knickers with lace side panels and lace trimming around the legs. I slipped them on and they almost gave me an instant erection. They were delightful the way they tickled me as I moved caressing me in the most sensitively sexy way possible. My body was tingling with sensual sensations just as it always does dressed female.

I pulled on the finest most sheer stockings I had ever purchased and clipped them to me belt straps. I love a good sexy belt it completes the look for me. I pulled my dress over my head and stepped in to a pair of strappy high heeled shoes.

Next it was time to get made up. I used pale foundation cream over which I put just a little darker to highlight cheek bones and hide any skin blemishes. Next a little rouge on my cheeks. I had trimmed my eyebrows which I darkened with mascara as I did with my eye lashes. I expertly applied, for I now had much practice, put on pale blue eye shadow which brings out the natural colour of my eyes. The final step is always my favourite, the lipstick! Today to match my outfit it was to be a pale peachy colour.

Having finished and liking the transformation it was time to put my wig on and secure it. Once done I spent ages lovingly brushing it. I have always enjoyed this sensation since my mother first did it all those years ago when she told me she had really wanted a girl, not me, when my hair was really too long for a boy.

I was distracted watching Michelle dress. She was putting on tiny white panties and matching bra into which she put her new size D silicone tits. I have said before she has a beautiful figure and looks so convincing. She next put on her butt hugging leather mini skirt and skimpy white top with spaghetti straps. Once fully dressed en femme she expertly applied her makeup.

This was an absolutely wonderful couple of hours. Being dressed femininely with another likeminded appreciative crosdresser like Michelle is in itself magnificently great. It is not just about the sex although I must say that is always an advantage. It is about sharing time as a woman. It is about doing girly things together just as two women would. It is also about the stimulation of the sensual clothing, makeup, wig, stockings and heels and the mental process of where it would all lead to.

When we were both ready we did as most crosdressers do and that is to admire the final transformation by staring at our reflection in the mirror. Being dressed female, getting in touch with my feminine side, has never lost its' intrigue and pleasure. To be both the woman you would admire and fancy, and to be dressed as her is an amazing sensation that only crosdressers can appreciate. To feel your body silkily wrapped in sexy sensual lingerie is a delight. To feel hemlines swishing against stockinged legs made more wonderful by the wearing of heels has no comparison as does the gentle tug of elastic of bras, straps, panties and suspender belt. The wearing of make-up and perfume is the ultimate conclusion to the transformation from male to female.

"You look beautiful" I said to Michelle "I know you have only just got ready but to be honest I could rip your clothes off and do sexy things to you again right now."

"Me too" She replied "Showering with you, dressing, and watching you turn into Suzie has been a very lovely erotically sexy afternoon. I just wait until I can remove your outerwear. Wait until you are down to your sexy lingerie. I want you to think all evening of what we will be doing to each other when we get to your bedroom later. I will give you a sex to remember darling" With that she leant over and kissed me giving my panties a little loving squeeze making me twitch wanting more attention to my clit than it was going to get for a while.

We both sat there with another glass of wine excitedly waiting for the guests to arrive and the party to start. You will have to wait for the next chapter to see how that went. Sexy and exciting is all I will say at this stage.

Until next time,

Suzie X

CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers