Crossdressing, Why Me? Ch. 06

Story Info
In party mood, ready for anything sexy or any sex.
4.6k words
4.68
5.7k
3
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers

Food ready, drinks ready, me and Michelle both dressed sexily and ready for the party fun we sat down. I was hosting a party where I had asked guys to dress as women and vice-versa. It was an excuse to be socialising dressed female. We sat chatting together with a drink waiting for my guests to arrive. In guy mode I love a beer but when dressed female, as Suzie, it has to be wine. It feels right. It feels more ladylike. We were both excitedly keen to get on with the evening, to see where it might take us, and getting to bed together later.

There was a ring on the bell. I looked to see who it was as I let them up to my flat. It looked like Madonna with a guy in tow. It was a comic version but at least they'd joined in the spirit of the evening. Next to arrive was an abhorrent drag queen. Oh he looked so ugly, a great effort!

I had a mixture of those who had tried and those who would be better had they not. One couple turned up as Dorothy and the Tin man from the Wizard of Oz and Jan and Pam turned up as Laurel and Hardy. It wasn't my intention that folk would come in fancy dress just cross dressed to give me an excuse to be Suzie but it was a fun gesture.

Once I answered the door to a couple who asked for me by my male name. That pleased me because they obviously hadn't recognised me. Being naturally fair but in a dark wig, short but in tall heels which made me taller and fully fem with my feminine voice really threw them. They were shocked when I told them who I was but tonight they could call me Suzie.

Alice and Pat turned up dressed as each other which was more my intention. To be honest Pat looked really good. I thought that he must have dressed female before he just looked convincing and you could see the effort he had taken. You can call me Patsy he said. There was a clue if I had needed one.

With the party in full swing, music up high and a lot of alcohol being consumed everyone was in a relaxed mood and enjoying themselves. Certainly Michelle and I were.

Laurel (Pam) asked me to dance which was nice as it was a slow tune. I cuddled into her and felt myself getting aroused. I think it was partly drink, partly my mood but definitely my kami knickers rubbing against my genitals. Laurel felt the swell in my groin pressing against her and pulled away a little saying that my stiff dick didn't appeal to her and maybe I should go and do something about it. I apologised and went to my bedroom.

I went to my lingerie draw and found a lace thong that best matched what I was wearing. I knew it would grip me and hold any future erection at bay. Over my thong I pulled my kami knickers back on. They were still sexy but didn't give quite the same sensual feelings. On leaving my bedroom "Patsy" gave me a knowing smile accompanied by a sexy wink.

The party was in full swing with drink and food being consumed in great proportions. As I returned to the dancing I was still thinking of Patsy when I felt a pinch on my ass. I turned around to a wickedly smiling Alice.

"Cheeky!" I said "a lady might get the wrong idea."

"No she won't" Alice replied.

That got me thinking, what did Alice mean and why? Was she making advances?

I moved amongst my guests socialising and dancing with many. Michelle was getting on well with many of them too. I'm pleased to say she was having a good time. I must say I was too. In good company, drinking good wine and being Suzie. What else could a girl want?

As I chatted amiably to one of my guests I felt a hand up my dress stroking my ass through my silky cami knickers. When I looked over my shoulder I was surprised to see it was Alice. She was certainly after something. Me? She was sat on the couch behind me and smiling she patted the seat next to her suggesting I sat beside her.

"So Miss sexy Suzie" she began "not just cross-dressed for tonight then. Judging by your expensive underwear and the expertise you carry being female off I suggest it's more than a one off. I can also detect a cd being married to Pat or Patsy as he likes to be known.

I didn't feel the need to deny or dispute the fact. Indeed, I found it a nice thing to share with a woman that I loved the sensuality wearing lingerie, women's attire and being in touch with my feminine side. I felt I could trust her feeling she wouldn't spread her newly discovered knowledge. In any case she was married to Patsy. I did wonder what she would think of me or what she may say next though. However, as our conversation progressed I realised I needn't have any concerns.

Alice was quite open about discovering Pat began wearing her clothes in secret shortly after they were married. She was shocked in the beginning and struggled to get her head round it. Eventually she accepted that side of his nature for the sake of their marriage and Patsy was born. She came out to play on weekend evenings and sometimes when away in hotels. The only long term negative with Patsy was though she had lost interest in having a fulfilling sex life. When all Patsy wanted dressed was to masturbate.

"Is that the same with you? If you don't mind me asking, is it the same with all cross dressers?" She asked.

"Most definitely not!" I replied. "Dressing brings its' own delights and pleasures but I love it most when it involves sex. It is like foreplay" I went on to say.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, are you gay, bi or straight?"

"I'm bi" I answered "it doesn't matter whether it is a dick or pussy, as long as it is in sexy knickers. For me the sexual thrill is both me and my sexual partner has to be in lingerie."

"How close are you and Michelle?" she asked.

"Very" I answered to which Alice smiled knowingly.

Then Michelle came over then which disturbed our conversation but in truth I would have liked her to have joined in. She had broken into our conversation to tell me guests were beginning to leave.

Once people began to leave others followed suit. It was a pity because I had enjoyed the evening but like all good things, the evening had to come to an end. Alice said that she and Patsy would hang around to help me clear up as did Jan and Pam. Of course Michelle was there too so there was enough of us to make short work of it.

It was fun just us six girls giggling and having a good time as we cleared up and cleaned up. We were all getting along so well. Once my flat was clean and tidy Jan and Pam said goodnight and departed.

I asked if we all should have a relaxing night cap before Alice and Pat went home. The decision was unanimous. I was sat on my couch with Michelle and Alice between us and Patsy in the armchair. All of us were contentedly drinking a glass of wine in a relaxed state of mind.

Once settled Alice said she wanted to return to the conversation we were having earlier. She said she had discussed it with Pat/Patsy who was happy for the conversation to take place. She repeated again that she tolerated Patsy's cross-dressing but it had led to a poor sex life.

Patsy backed this up saying there was still love in their marriage just no sex. They had struck a deal that she could have sex with others as long as it was discreet and that she knew what Alice was up to. Sometimes she even wanted to watch. She declared she was probably just asexual, other than cross-dressing, and masturbating she wasn't interested.

So Alice said, staring in to my eyes "Are you up for a sexy session? It's ok Patsy has agreed to let me fuck you."

"I'm up for it, please" I answered. "Are you Michelle?"

"Oh Darling, I think you know the answer," she replied.

It was Alice who made the first advance. Having put her wine glass down and began stroking both my knee and Michelle's simultaneously.

Her hand worked its' way upwards. I parted my knees to assist. Alice was sensually stroking my inner thighs with the lightest of touches. It was having an immediate effect. I reciprocated doing the same to her. Michelle was receiving the same treatment.

I had hoped and maybe expected a hot and horny night of sex with Michelle but this was promising to surpass all expectations.

I reached up Alice's skirt and found a very damp pair of panties. I looked longingly in to her eyes telling her how horny she was making me feel. Leaning across to kiss her she turned away.

"That is Patsy's only rule" she said "No kissing".

"Anywhere at all?" I asked.

"Oh yes anywhere you like, kiss me anywhere but not on the lips," she said.

I kept my hand caressing her pussy through her soaking wet panties which by now were dripping wet. At the same time Michelle was removing Alice's dress. She was a good looking sexy woman. She exuded sexiness and she was obviously in need of sexual contact and satisfaction. Once out of her dress she was down to bra and panties. Both my hands and Michelle's were exploring her body sensitively loving every bit of her.

Before long Michelle slipped Alice's bra straps off her shoulder then had her rather well blessed tits out and were hungrily sucking on one. I followed suit and licked and sucked away at her other nipple. It was big and very hard. I sucked away at it as I slipped my hand in her panty leg. She was panting with desire her eyes glazed. I wondered how long it had been since she had enjoyed sex to this degree.

All the while she was softly stroking both me and Michelle through our panties, one with each hand. To be honest not only was she good at what she was doing she appeared to be enjoying it as much as we were.

I looked over to Patsy who appeared to also be enjoying what we were doing to her wife. It was obvious she too had a stiff dick. It stood up inside her skirt. I asked her to spread her legs to give me a better view up her skirt. She did more than I asked by hitching it up and took pleasure in masturbating through her panties for me to watch.

My eyes met Michelle's and whilst still fondling Alice we had a long and passionate kiss. This was the hottest sex I had experienced since I had Shelly and Jackie and yet we had barely started.

Between us we removed Alice's bra and panties. Admiring her in all her nude glory we continued to pleasure her. She showed no embarrassment at all sitting legs widely spread with two cross dressers she barely knew. She had wonderfully soft and smooth silky skin which smelt of expensive perfume but the sexiest perfume was the erotic scent coming from between her legs. I inserted my middle two fingers in her lovely juicy wet cunt and began to finger fuck her. This gave Michelle inspiration. She began to frig Alice's clitty. The faster she went the faster and deeper I thrust my hand. Her ass was moving up and down pumping and grinding in time with our actions.

Alice was moaning, writhing and panting with sexual delight. All of a sudden she squirted! I had not experienced that phenomenon before. (This was another first!) Hell she was so aroused. I repeat it must have been a long time since she had had any form of sex other than self-masturbation.

Patsy was still slowly stroking herself through her panties with her skirt hosted up waist high. We all just watched her a moment whilst Alice recovered. She was apparently enjoying herself but I could not understand why she would rather do that for herself when she had such a sexy open minded wife with needs.

I picked up Alice's wet panties off the floor and held them against my nose. I inhaled the sexy aroma deeply as the others watched. They smelt beautiful. As the others watched I went further and licked them then encouraged Michelle to do the same.

"I think I'd like to taste your sweet pussy first hand," I said.

"Do you know?" Alice said "I think I'd like you to."

Alice said first as both Michelle and I were both still fully clothed it was time to remove some of them. I quite agreed but only my dress as I love to wear lingerie for sex as it heightens my arousal and the feelings of being female. Alice helped both me and Michelle undress.

Picture the sexy sight. Michelle displayed in sexy lace white bra, matching panties, stockings and heels and me in pale peach cami knickers, bra, belt and stockings plus of course stilettoes. Of course Patsy was still there over in the armchair legs wide rubbing her cock through her red panties. What a lovely erotic sight fit for any porn movie.

"Let's go to my bedroom" I said.

I held Alice by the hand and lead her to my room with Michelle and Patsy following on behind. Patsy removed her top and skirt and sat at my dressing table still fondling and stroking herself all over her lingerie as us crosdressers love to do with an eye on her reflection in the mirror. I was aware of the simple pleasures she was giving herself and how arousing it is but I wanted, and needed, much more tonight.

I pulled Alice to my bed and encouraged Michelle to lay with us, not that she needed any persuasion.

"Kiss each other again for me" Alice said. So kneeling on the bed beside her we passionately kissed and caressed one another. We held each other in a loving embrace caressing tits and toying with each other's hard clitty. I slipped my cami knickers off exposing my thong which gripped my clit beautifully.

Michelle stroked me in her most sensual way and came in for another long horny kiss. Oh I was horny and so in need of cumming. I knew I would have plenty of stamina because I had drunk a lot and alcohol always increases the desire in me and slows down my climax wonderfully. What we were doing seemed to be getting Patsy even more aroused.

She had her cock fully out of her panties now and was really wanking herself hard and fast. Michelle was avidly watching her. My eyes were more on the lovely wet cunt within reach of me. I spread Alice's legs and lay between them. Moving my head towards my goal I firstly sniffed the lovely aroma. I licked and lapped at her lovely wet cunt like a kitten at a saucer of warm milk. I love to lick a nice wet pussy and this was not a disappointment. Apparently what I was doing wasn't too bad for Alice either by the way she was reacting.

As I continued to enjoy eating her pussy I reached up, as I love to do, and found her tits. I massaged those beautiful sexy mounds of womanhood and pinched her nipples as I worked to give her another climax.

For many years I had dreamed of being dressed femininely in sexy lingerie for sex now my wildest fantasies were coming true again.

I heard voices and looked up to see Michelle and Patsy chatting. The next thing I saw was Michelle taking Patsy's panties down and plunging her cock in to her ever eager awaiting mouth. I was pleased for Patsy because I know how good a blow job Michelle can give. Patsy was in for a delightful climax.

Alice grabbed me by the head and pulled it back towards her wet open pussy. She was obviously appreciating what I was doing and obviously not finished with my tongue! I didn't care I love licking, kissing and sucking a clitty and everything around it and about it. The taste is like nectar if you are with the right woman. I rotated round to give her access to my swollen clitty. We had a wonderful 69 as I continued to eat her lovely pussy and she sucked me. As she did so Alice caressed every part of my lingerie covered body so sensually proving she understood.

I had her on the brink of cumming again when she told me she wanted me inside her. I rolled away and she took my dick out of my panties and wanked it gently and very sensually for a while. She had the deftest of touches. Once again I was in heaven. Being wanked in panties by a naked sexy woman was beyond words and description. However I try to describe it cannot do justice to how it felt nor how it made me feel.

No sooner had she got my hands on me than she straddled me and sunk it right up her in one smooth move. I reached up, massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples. I then used my thumb to rub her clit. She loved the attention. She was one horny bitch with so much pent up sexual frustration.

Bang, bang and bang she went up and down slamming herself down on my dick very vigorously. She really was an exciting fuck! She was so good.

I asked her to slow down though because I wanted a slow enjoyable fuck. Kindly she obliged me. Nice and easy sensual and slow was great. She stroked me all over and massaged my tits as if they were real and I loved it.

She leaned forward with hands on my pillow either side of my head and stopped fucking me. She simply ground her clit in to my pubic bone with me buried deeply inside her. It was deliciously erotic and had me so close to shooting my load. It was all I could do not to cum.

Then I saw Michelle's face smiling over Alice's shoulder. "Twos up?" she asked her.

"What do you mean" she replied.

"Could you take me up the ass whilst you shag Suzie?" Michelle said "Would you like to try?"

"Ooooh yes please" was her answer without pausing for thought.

Michelle lubed both her dick and Alice's ass hole then having prepared it with her fingers eased it in.

This gave me time to recover my control, yet was so turned on and rock hard in anticipation of me Michelle and Alice sharing a fuck.

Once in Michelle moved only a little but very slowly. As she did I got into the rhythm with her. Before long we three were going at it like a steam train. Hell it was wonderful (yet another first!).

Screaming with pleasure Alice began to climax shortly followed by Michelle who informed us she was shooting up her ass. That was enough for me. I couldn't contain myself any longer and I shot a much needed cum up her lovely cunt. For the three of us to climax almost simultaneously was brilliant.

I had an idea as Michelle withdrew. I had read about women having a multi climax. I thought I would try to pleasure this sexy woman still sitting on my cock that way. I began rubbing her clit again. Alice initially pushed my hand away. I asked her just to be patient with me but she said she was too sensitive. However, I ignored her and continued. It took no time before she absolutely loved it. She leant back giving me a better view and access. Then she began pumping and writhing as she neared another climax.

Then she got there and I just kept working on her clitty, rubbing and rubbing. She murmured and moaned with pleasure and then spurted on me.

Once she had calmed down she fell off me to the side. I stroked her hair and cuddled in to her. As I did Michelle started licking me clean of Alice's pussy juice mingled with my cum. I began to get hard again as she continued sucking but knew I wouldn't cum again as it was so soon. Imagine my surprise then when I actually did cum. It surprised me I but to be honest it wasn't much of a load but pleasurable non the less.

We three lay there a while, arms and legs entwined, in satisfied blissful union. Alice broke the spell when she realised it was past two in the morning and she had to be up for work the next day. She arose grabbed her clothing and went to the bathroom to wash and dress. Patsy was nowhere to be seen.

I put on my satin housecoat and waited for Alice to return. Dressed and refreshed she and Patsy thanked me for the party invite and the joyful sex that we'd shared afterwards. A kiss on each cheek from both of them and off they went into the night leaving just me and Michelle.

Considering it was now heading for three am Michelle and I got ready for bed. I changed the sheet as it was soaked in various remnants of sex.

Having washed I put on a sheer see through pink nylon short frilly nightie and matching knickers. It had a built in bra so I could keep my false tits in place. Michelle's choice was a long black satin nightie with a slit up to the thigh under which she wore also matching satin panties. We both kept our wigs on so we could sleep, and wake up, as female as possible.

We went almost straight to sleep together in my bed. After the sex we'd had and the time it was it was not a surprise.

CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers
12