Crossdressing, Why Me? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers

For many years I have been dressing femininely in satins, silks and nylon bras knickers, panties, hosiery and nightwear. I still have not yet got bored with the pleasures they bring. To wake up dressed female is almost a surprise to my body, but a very pleasant one, causing instant arousal.

As I stirred in my sleep I was aware of a lovely sensation. I thought it was a dream. I often woke with a rock hard cock but this time was different it had a reason. Michelle had her hand on my panties and was softly stroking me through the soft sensual sheer fabric. Yet she was still asleep. I reached over and felt her satin panties and yes she too had an erection. Since I was still tired and needing sleep I simply rolled over and drifted back off to sleep dreaming about when we would both woke up.

I was woken up towards lunchtime the next morning with a raging hard on again. Michelle was on the other end of it, sucking it. What a glorious way to be woken up. I said "Good morning lover" but there was no reply, she just kept sucking.

She held me on the brink of cumming for what seemed like hours. Just as I was going to shoot she stopped just flicking her tongue at the tip of it. Then she began to wank me. It was beautiful yet frustrating. All the while she was tickling my balls through my sheer panties and working her fingers in my pussy.

She was successfully tormenting me the way no woman ever has. She knew exactly how to pleasure me and how to hold me on the very edge. I felt like I was on a cliff top and wanted to jump off. She was excitingly delightfully pleasuring me with me sexily dressed in baby doll and panties. I loved it. I was teetering on the edge of cumming and so desperate to do so

Then the moment came. I came. I came in what appeared like bucketful's yet it had been less than twelve hours since I had fucked Alice. There were strings of spunk on her face and over my legs when she had finished masturbating me. To Michelle's great credit she cleaned me up in her favourite way. She ate every bit of it and it was so sexy watching her lick up all my spunk.

"So your turn" I said. "What can I do for you, the same? How would you like to empty your sexy balls?" I asked.

"I want to fuck your sweet ass" she said with which she removed my panties. Next she reached for the lube and greased my ass hole. She then warmed me up for what was to come with her vibrator which in itself was a delight.

She very slowly eased it in with me lying face down with my butt in the air, then switched it on. I felt it pulsate deep inside of me. She simply held it there in place for a while as I got used to being filled up. Then slowly she moved it in and out a bit a little at a time.

"Are you ready for the real thing baby?" She asked me.

"Yes if you are" I said.

With that she pulled put the vibrator and very slowly entered me a fraction at a time. Michelle is not long but the girth on it exceeds mine by quite a bit. Once fully stretched I began to relax but to help me Michelle remained still for a moment although keen to get at it.

After a moment or two she began to slowly fuck me. The speed and intensity grew progressively until she was banging me deeply and fast.

After a while we changed positions. I wanted to straddle her as Alice had done to me last night. I squatted above her and gently eased myself down on her lovely shaft.

I was in charge now. I could go at my speed. All the while Michelle stroked and caressed my tits, and more importantly my clitty, through the transparent sheer nightie. It was so horny being fucked by her and being stroked dressed at the same time completely en femme.

Having got used to being so full I began to speed up to make her cum. I raised myself up then just dropped down the full length of her shaft, time and time again. Michelle loved it. Then I really went for it faster and faster. Michelle couldn't wait any longer. She literally fucked the arse off me shooting her load deep inside me.

She continued to play with my stiff dick through my baby nightie which had me cum yet again. As I said I am a repeater, not taking long to cum again, just not in large quantities after the first orgasm.

Michelle's load was dribbling from my rear end and she was covered in mine. What a fuck. Both of us dressed in our nightie soaked in each other's spunk. It truly was one to remember.

Indeed, it was a weekend to remember, a great party, good company, and one of great sex, due to being Suzie.

Crossdressing why me? I think I knew the answer.

Until next time

Suzie X

CDsuzie69
CDsuzie69
44 Followers
12