All Comments on 'Crossfire Ch. 07'

by Degausser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing it amazing xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story and liked the way you developed the characters and set the scenes. Was surprised that you didn't seem fit to put Jennifer and Lauren back together and that Lauren's firm didn't try to entice her back to her job as a valued employee regardless of her sexual preferences. However, read every page and gave the story a 5 overall. Keep up the great work.

MaezedMaezedabout 1 year ago

Wow, I thought I wanted her to get back with Jen, but you did it better. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real story as rarely predictable, enjoyed it a lot thanks and the apology/forgiveness was well done. However at some purile level I would have liked Lauren to make it with Jen.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Though the rushed pacing with Jess seemed clunky, it's nice Lauren ended up with her. Maybe we were just spoiled with the excellent laying down of the relationship with Jennifer in multiple installments. I feel the closure with Jen was too kind on her (biatch did threaten to blackmail, inexcusable even if under the name of crazed love) and the teasing of a threesome ugh... I'd rather she was told to fuck off or something as harsh lol but I enjoyed the series all the same :) thanks!!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl9 months ago

I am definitely rather late to this party, but I've just discovered this gem of a serious & have been completely enthralled with it.

Th ending was so bitter sweet and it's clear from the comments, that is readers are divided on the final outcome. I think Jess' character is great and so perfect for Lauren, who deserves every happiness and to be treat with respect. I don't think that anyone should ever be forced to come out, let alone blackmailed like she was. That being said, the other part of me is sad that her and Jen didn't make up & get back together, I do feel that they truly loved each other. It'l was certainly a rollercoaster of emotions for the two of them. Jen was selfish for what she done and how she acted, I feel it was obvious though that she was crying out for Lauren to acknowledge what the both had together and to cement there love/their relationship; albeit publicly.

Like I said, it was bitter sweet.... But still, it was a masterpiece & so lovely to read from start to finish.

Thank you, I do hope you write more in the future, you're stories are incredible, especially this one.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDegausser@Degausser
Why the username? I love the song Degausser by Brand New. I enjoy writing, especially stories that have complex relationship dynamics. I'm incredibly thankful for anyone who takes the time to read them so thank you if you're reading my profile.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crossfire Ch. 06 Previous Part
Crossfire Series Info