Crossing a risky line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this is what older men are like, I have robbed myself of so much pleasure. So few of the handful of men that I have slept with were interested in my pleasure. Most of the time, it was what I could do to them, rather than what they could do for me, that's what made what was happening now as surprising as it was intensely pleasurable.

His tongue seemed to build me up to the point of release and then he would subtly pull me back from the brink with a new pleasure, just to build me up again, it was torture and each time I thought I would orgasm, I was denied, only to be built up even higher the next time. The pleasure was continuous and with each new level, I dug my fingernails deeper into his back muscles.

A new sensation startled me as I felt his fingers find my ass, at first his rough hands cupped each of my cheeks, roughly kneading me before finding the path between them, his fingers tracing the path from the start of my ass at my back, to moving down and circling my ass. And although, I had often played with my lovers asses, none of them had ever touched me there, but his fingers boldly explored my ever so sensitive rosebud.

Using my own juices from my sopping pussy, he caressed my ass and I screamed out in pleasure as his finger penetrated me just as I crested another wave and this time there was no pulling back. My body shook as all of my muscles stiffened at once and my thighs held him tightly and the orgasm ripped through me like a tidal wave. It seemed to have no end, although I knew it was only minutes, the intensity seemed to ripple through me over and over again.

In all of my encounters I could not remember feeling so sexy and desired as I did with this man. Catching my breath for I moment, I realized my lover was not finished, not by a long shot, turning me over with his powerful hands, he positioned me with my head and chest on the table, and my ass elevated by my knees.

I felt his hot breath on my ass and then I felt his lips kissing my ass, the warm feeling was everywhere as he kissed, licked, and bit every inch of my toned bum. I felt his tongue and his lips. From his touch, I lost all concern for my dignity, I was his totally, my whimpering and moaning would have been hard to miss had there been anyone in the building.

His tongue found my rosebud and circled it wildly, at some distant level my brain still insisted this was wrong, but this forbidden pleasure was so decadent and so taboo and so wonderful that I could not stop even had I wanted to.

If felt the tip of his tongue enter my ass as his hands circled my body, his fingers probed my sex and entered my body as boldly as his tongue penetrated deeper into me.

The feeling was different than normal oral sex, much rawer, much bolder, and after being starved of human sexual contact for so long, his attention was so much of an extreme in the opposite direction that I devoured it as a person dying of thirst would drink from a pool of fresh water at an oasis.

I could feel his tongue push against my opening, I could feel his fingers slowly fucking my pussy, it seemed like he was caressing me in a thousand places all at the same time. His tongue entered me and I screamed, one or two fingers found my little clit and while still more searched my insides for even more erotic sensations.

The combination of his tongue, his fingers inside me, back and front drove me wild, he managed to keep up as I bucked and flexed because of his actions. I felt out of control and I flexed, arched, and then came all over him, and as my body shook in its grip, I realized that I had denied myself for much too long and I turned around and found his face and smothered him in kisses, tasting myself on him and not worrying about anything other than the pleasure that this man was bringing me.

We fell back on my examination table, his chest resting on my breasts, my hard nipples squished against his smooth muscled skin, his hard cock flat against my lower stomach.

He looked into my eyes, those hazel eyes looking for permission that had he known what I was thinking would not have stopped him for a second. I nodded almost imperceptibly and I felt him shift slightly and then he was entering me.

It had been so long since I had felt the warmth of a hard cock between my thighs, so long since I had felt the stretching that comes from being penetrated by a man who knows what he is doing, the delicious feel of a cock slowly wedging itself deeper and deeper inside my body.

All the while we kept eye contact, my blue eyes yielding to his hazel eyes, my body yielding to his thrusting. I felt his smooth balls stop hard against my body, luxuriating in the feeling of being full with him inside me and then suddenly he withdrew only to plunge even harder this time back inside me to the hilt. My body shook with the raw power that his older man used to pound my little pussy into submission.

I was already his, but I was too in the moment to acknowledge that, the force between my legs continued to build, I whimpered each time he thrust back into me and my hips bucked against him, returning the force of his body in kind.

My examination table was sturdy, but it shook with our passion as his cock jackhammered my pussy, he kissed me over and over again as my hips rose to meet his fevered pace. Sweat covered our bodies as his shaved cock met my shaved pussy. I felt had never felt as full as I did now and he never took his eyes from mine.

I felt him stiffen slightly and moan out loud as his cock erupted deep inside my womb, I could feel his hot cum flooding my insides, the hot white liquid spraying into now very puffy and enflamed vagina.

He collapsed on top of me, "Oh Nicole, you are so much better than I had dared imagined you could be," he smiled as he kissed me.

His cock was still buried deep inside me, I smiled and we kissed some more and he held me. I had forgotten how good it felt to be held after all of the raw sensation of having sex could be.

We lay like that for a long time before he pulled out of me, leaving a small puddle of cum on the table, I lay there naked while he got dressed, my legs spread and my red and puffy pussy on wanton display for him to see.

"Nicole, I want to see more of you," he told me, looking deep into my eyes.

I laughed, "You are seeing much more of me than anyone has in a very long time."

He bent over and kissed me, while his fingers played in my dripping pussy.

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Yes, I want to too, this was incredible, and I want to do this again and again."

He started to get dressed and stopped, looking down at me, he stopped and climbed back on the table and we started again ...

12