Crossing Boundaries - Cabin Pt. 01

Story Info
Mandy reveals her secret to Missy. Missy has a plan.
6.1k words
4.7
7.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim, Missy and Kate spent the afternoon and evening enjoying each other's bodies, and eventually fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

Tim awoke Saturday morning with a boner - as usual. Kate was not in bed, but Missy lay on his right side with her head and arm over his chest, her right leg thrown over him. He looked at her, sleeping peacefully, with a satisfied look on her face. His arm was under her, and he gently squeezed her sleeping form to him, his heart filled with both love and lust. He kissed her softly on the forehead. She roused and opened her eyes, yawning and stretching. Then she looked up at her daddy and smiled.

"Mm... good morning, Daddy," she said. Her hand wandered to his bare cock, stiff and hard. She grinned up at him, "Well, somebody seems ready to go again!"

Tim grunted softly with pleasure as his daughter's small hand encircled his shaft and stroked it.

She rolled over on top of him and kissed him deeply. Tim answered her kiss, tasting her tongue with his. She began grinding her pussy on him, in anticipation of once again impaling herself on her daddy's dick. Tim took her by the hips and began to maneuver himself to do just that, when he realized what day it was.

"Shit!" He said, "I invited Jerry and Mandy up to the cabin today. I had completely forgotten! What the hell time is it? We've gotta get up! We've gotta get ready!"

Just then, Kate walked into the room. She was fully dressed in a pair of very short shorts and a blue flannel shirt, tied above the midriff. She was carrying two cups of coffee.

Laughing, she said, "Are you two going to fuck all day? Or are we going to the cabin?"

Tim sat up and gratefully accepted the hot coffee.

"I just remembered this moment, babe. I'll get up and get ready right now," he said.

Kate sat on the bed next to him, handing the other cup of coffee to her daughter.

"Don't worry," she said, kissing him, "Everything's packed and loaded. Fortunately, you mentioned it to me the other day and I put a reminder on my phone. I know I told you I had stuff going on this weekend, but that got canceled and, if it's ok with you two, I'd love to join the party."

Tim relaxed a bit. "You're amazing and of course we want you to go!"

Missy looked at both of her parents with a hungry smile, "Yeah, mom, then dad can fuck us both in the hottub!"

"Well..." said Kate and Tim in unison, then looked at each other and laughed.

"Don't forget that Jerry and Mandy are going to be there as well," said Kate, "I don't think we want to blow our little family secret. That might not go over too well."

"Ooooh," said Missy, "I didn't know they were coming. That's great, though! I haven't seen Mandy in a long time."

She paused before adding, "She's, uh... pretty hot. Don't you think?"

Kate nodded and laughed, "Well, yeah. I mean, I'd do her for sure. But that's obviously out of the question."

Tim was quiet, as he savored the visual he'd just gotten of fucking all three of them, one after the other after the other. His boner twitched under the blanket, which Kate immediately noticed.

She laughed again, "You behave yourself, dirty old man! That's your partner's daughter you're thinking about."

Tim laughed as well and pulled his wife closer, kissing her passionately on the mouth.

"Yeah, and I don't seem to be getting any shortage of pussy, the way it stands," he chuckled.

"You two get showered and we can grab breakfast on the way," said Kate, standing up and turning toward the door. Then she paused and turned back. "Separately! Or else we'll never get out of here!"

Tim and Missy smirked at each other as if to say, "Yup, we all had the same thought. Oh well, later."

Meanwhile, in the home of Jerry and Mandy, they, too, were just getting ready, but had, in fact, chosen to shower together.

Jerry watched his diminutive dark-haired daughter step into the shower and once again, marveled at her flawless body - small, perky tits, shapely legs, her tiny feet perfectly proportioned, her tight teenage ass and smooth skin. He knew she was probably still a bit sore from last night (he had hog-tied her to the bed and fucked her without mercy), but he was going to have her again in the shower. His cock began to stiffen and he stepped into the shower behind her.

She had the shampoo bottle in her hand, having just gotten her hair wet, but Jerry took it from her.

"Allow me," he said, and poured out a handful of shampoo onto his palm. He rubbed his hands together and then began massaging it through his daughter's silky black hair. She sighed with pleasure as his strong hands worked the shampoo into her scalp. She reached behind and put her hands on both his thighs, leaning her body back into him. She could feel his hardness against her back and she reveled in the knowledge that her own daddy was getting hard for her again.

Jerry turned her around and told her to tilt her head back to rinse the shampoo out. She closed her eyes, loving the pampering she was receiving. Jerry then repeated the procedure with conditioner.

"Your turn, daddy," Mandy said when he was done, and they changed places. She washed and rinsed her father's hair, and then reached for the bottle of body wash. She began lathering his back, shoulders, and chest. She felt her pussy tingling again as her hands ran over his masculine body. Then she pressed herself against his back and reached around with her soapy hands to stroke his cock.

He moaned as his little girl slid her hand up and down the length of his shaft. He didn't know if he had any cum left in him at the moment, with as many times as they'd fucked in the last 18 hours, but he definitely wanted her again.

He turned and kissed her deeply, their mouths devouring each other in the steam of the shower, their soap-slickened bodies rubbing together. Mandy gathered a handful of water and rinsed the soap off her father's cock and then went to her knees.

She looked up at him with her bright green eyes and said, "May I please suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl, but just for a minute, because I'm going to bend you over and fuck you again," he responded.

With that, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, sucking on it like a popsicle, moaning with pleasure at the taste and feel of it. She swirled her tongue around its engorged head and Jerry moaned again.

After a minute or two, Jerry took her wrist and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around so she was facing the tile wall with the stainless steel safety railing. He pushed on her back and guided her hands to the rail.

"Put your foot up on the shelf, baby girl," he instructed her, "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, obeying his command.

Jerry was once again breathless at the sight of his daughter's perfect little ass and pink teenage pussy, waiting for him, wanting him. He worked the head of his dick around her opening to smear the moisture on his dick and then pushed it into her.

"Oh god, Daddy, yes, yes..." Mandy moaned as she felt her father penetrating her from behind, submitting to his wish, allowing him to use her body for his pleasure.

Jerry reached around her and placed his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as he fucked her. In a low growl, just above the noise of the running water, he said, "Cum."

And she did. She was learning to let go of her orgasm at the moment of her father's command, and the pleasure wracked her body to the point that she had to grip the railing hard to keep from collapsing to her knees.

Jerry felt his own climax coming.

"Get on your knees and take my cum," he said.

"Yes, Daddy."

Mandy turned and knelt before him. She looked him in the eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, ready to receive his semen.

She didn't have to wait long. Jerry stroked his cock and then grunted loudly as he ejaculated onto her tongue and into her mouth. She closed her eyes, savoring it, then swallowed hard to take it all down.

Eventually, they turned off the water, dried off and got dressed for their trip to Tim's cabin.

In the car, Mandy was quieter than usual. Finally, after a long silence, she spoke hesitantly.

"Dad?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"So, there's something we've talked about, but not very much. Do you remember?"

"Um, are you referring to the fact that you're also attracted to girls?"

Mandy laughed, "Uh, yeah... how'd you know what I was thinking?"

Jerry laughed as well, "To be honest, it was a guess, but I was also thinking about it."

"You were?" asked Mandy.

"Yeah, I was wondering what it would be like to watch you and Tim's daughter together. She's pretty attractive, right?"

"Yeah, she is... I've actually kinda had a crush on her for a long time. I mean, we practically grew up together, even though I don't see her very often anymore. Actually, god, when did I see her last? At her 18th birthday party a couple months ago, I guess." said Mandy.

"So, what are you thinking? You going to make a pass at her?" asked Jerry.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," said Mandy, "That could turn out really bad. I don't think she'd be into it and it would just cause a scene and ruin a friendship. Plus, think about how that could affect you and Tim. No... I mean, I'd like to see what it's like with another woman. Maybe with someone more like mom's age, y'know? More experienced, like you."

She paused for a moment before articulating the rest of what she'd been thinking.

"Dad, would you ever... I mean, this is a stupid question, I guess, since you got off on watching a couple other men fuck me, but, would it turn you on to watch me with another girl? Or join in?"

Jerry grinned broadly, "Sweetheart, that IS a stupid question. Every guy on the planet wants to do a girl/girl threesome at some point. Your mother and I talked about it a few times, but never acted on it. We were never really secure enough in our relationship to actually do it - something like that requires a great deal of trust. But to have a threesome with YOU and another girl? Oh, fuck yeah, that would be hot."

Mandy gripped his arm, "I think so too, daddy."

"The chances are slim, though, unless we totally lied to someone, which isn't a great policy," said Jerry, "I mean, there are plenty of women who would be willing, EXCEPT, that I'm your Dad and that would put it way out of bounds for almost everyone. And as far as Missy goes, well shit, that's really fantasyland. My partner's daughter? Yikes."

"Yeah, crazy," agreed Mandy.

But she couldn't help thinking about it, and trying to come up with ways to make it happen.

They pulled up to the cabin just moments after Tim, Kate and Missy did.

They all jumped out and greeted one another warmly. Mandy and Missy hugged like they were long lost sisters; Jerry and Tim shook hands and briefly hugged. Then Kate opened her arms for Jerry to hug her, and Jerry thought the hug was a little tighter and lasted a little longer than was completely appropriate. He cleared his throat as they separated. Then Kate and Mandy were hugging, and to Jerry, there once again seemed a little more than the usual friendliness, but decided he was just oversexed of late, until Missy wrapped her arms around him and then kissed him on the lips.

"Hi, Uncle Jerry, it's good to see you," she smiled a bit coquettishly. She'd jokingly called him "Uncle Jerry" for years.

Everyone unloaded their bags from the car and carried them into their respective rooms, while Tim checked to make sure the electricity was working properly and the hot tub was turned on. Then everyone got settled in - Tim and Kate in their room, Jerry in the guest room, and Missy and Mandy in Missy's room with the two twin beds.

Tim, Kate and Jerry decided to mix a few cocktails and play a game of cards on the porch. Missy and Mandy decided to go for a walk along the familiar trail through the dense pines that surrounded them.

As they walked, they held hands like the childhood friends they'd always been. They chatted about this and that, but nothing of consequence, both of them wanting to blurt out the truth of what had transpired in recent days, but both terrified of actually doing so.

Finally, Missy stopped and took both of Mandy's hands in hers.

"There's something different about you, Mandy," she said.

"There is? Like what?"

"I don't know how to describe it. You're... I don't know... glowing."

Mandy blushed a bit and said, "Well, I've been out in the sun a lot."

Missy shook her head, "No, it's not that type of a glow. It's more like you have a boyfriend and a lover. You've been having sex, haven't you?"

Mandy stammered a weak denial, but was interrupted by Missy.

"Come on, Mandy. This is ME. You can tell me anything," she squinted in a serious way, "A-ny-thing."

"Well..." Mandy faltered, "Um, yeah there might be somebody. But I swear I can't talk about it. I mean, oh I shouldn't have said it that way. It's..."

"Your dad," said Missy, matter-of-factly, "You're fucking your dad."

Mandy's face turned bright red, giving her away completely.

"I KNEW it!" Missy was triumphant.

"Oh, Missy, please," Mandy was beside herself, "I know it sounds awful and so wrong. I'm probably going to hell and if my Dad found out that you knew... oh, I hate to think what he'd say, but-"

Missy started laughing. Then giggling. She laughed so hard she fell to the ground. Then she put up a hand as if asking Mandy to help her up, but instead she pulled Mandy to the ground next to her and then rolled on top of her, looking her directly in the face.

"Mandy, listen to me," she said. Then she whispered in Mandy's ear, "I'm fucking my dad, too. And my mom."

Then she looked at Mandy's face again as shock and realization played across it. Then, without warning, Mandy grabbed the back of Missy's neck and pulled her into a deep, sudden, passionate kiss.

Missy responded as her body gave in to desire. In moments, their mouths and fingers were exploring each other. Missy shoved her hand down Mandy's shorts as Mandy pulled up Missy's shirt and sucked on her small breast.

Things were just about to get seriously out of control when Mandy pulled away, breathless.

"Somebody's going to come along this path and see us," she said.

"You're right," Missy agreed, "But, GOD I want you. I have for a long time."

"Same here," said Mandy, "And since we're sharing a room, you'll have me, and I'll have you. But not here, not now."

"Agreed," said Missy, and then pulled Mandy into another passionate kiss.

"AH!" gasped Mandy after a few moments, pushing Missy off of her and pulling herself to her feet, "Enough! GAWD you're so hot, it's almost worth the risk. Almost."

Missy stood up as well and straightened her clothes. They embraced and kissed again, passionately, but less urgently, exploring each other's mouths and lips. Then they decided to head back to the cabin and wait for a more opportune time.

When they returned to the cabin, they discovered that their parents had finished their card game and had decided to take their cocktails to the hot tub. All three of them were spaced equally apart, with their heads resting against the sides, eyes closed, drinks in hand, relaxing in the steaming water.

When they saw that their parents were occupied, Mandy had an idea.

"Um, they look like they might be a while. Want to go in our room now?" she said.

Missy got a mischievous look in her eyes and said, "We could, but I have an even better idea. Follow my lead."

"Um, ok."

Missy took Mandy by the hand and pulled her to the edge of the hot tub.

"Hi," she said, "Mind if we get in with you? You want to, don't you Mandy?"

"Um, yeah. Sure. Can we get in?"

"Of course, girls," said Tim, "Grab your suits and jump in."

"Nah, don't think we'll need 'em," said Missy. With that she stripped her t-shirt over her head, undid her bra and wiggled out of her shorts.

"Come on, Mandy," said Missy, "Let me help you."

"Uhm..."

But before she could object much, Missy had pulled her t-shirt off and was unbuttoning her shorts.

"Trust me," said Missy, "Just trust me."

Missy and Mandy stood there naked, all three parents staring at them with open mouths.

"The secret is out, folks," said Missy, "Mom and dad? Jerry is fucking his daughter on the regular. And Jerry? Last night my mom and dad and I fucked like animals as well. We're one big incestuous group of perverts. Let's make it a weekend!"

Saying that she stepped into the swirling hot water and sat on Jerry's lap.

"I bet you'd like to fuck me too, right?" Missy said, "And I know Mandy would love to fuck my Daddy AND my Mom - and me, for that matter, since a little while ago I had my tongue in her mouth and she had her hand in my shorts. So, what are we waiting for?"

Jerry looked up at Mandy, who hadn't moved. It didn't take him long to process this new information and make a decision.

"Sweetheart? Get in and let Tim do what he wants."

That was all she needed - her father's command. She stepped into the hot tub, went to Tim and sat straddling his lap.

"Do you want to fuck me? 'Uncle' Tim?" she asked.

Tim looked at his wife with raised eyebrows.

"Go ahead," said Kate, "As long as I get to fuck her too. And Jerry as well. I'm in."

Kate stood up and removed her bikini top. All eyes were on her as she got out of the hot tub and grabbed a towel to dry off. Then she untied the strings on her bikini bottom and let it fall to the ground.

"I think it will be more comfortable up here," she said, going to the luxurious outdoor furniture set that surrounded the hot tub area. She sat on a chaise lounge and opened her legs, revealing her smooth pussy.

"Let's fuck." she said, simply.

"Jesus, Tim," said Jerry, "Not what I was expecting after all these years. You and Missy? And Kate? At the same time?"

Tim laughed out loud, "I'm no less surprised than you. I mean, you and Mandy? Good hell man!"

"Well..." said Jerry, "It seems your wife and daughter want to start an orgy. How do you feel about that?"

"Jerry," said Tim, "Aside from myself and her mother, I can't think of anyone I'd rather see fuck my precious daughter. And, since she's apparently quite willing, you may as well fuck my wife, too. Especially since I fully intend to fuck your daughter."

Jerry shook his head, "Well, then. Lucky us!"

With that, he lowered his mouth to Missy's breast and sucked one pink nipple into his mouth. Missy moaned and pulled his head into her, arching her back as the pleasure traveled through her young body. After a brief moment, with her arms around his neck, he picked her up and carried her out of the hot tub to the chaise lounge, laying her on her back next to her mother.

"So, Kate," Jerry said, "You like to eat your daughter's pussy, do you? Show me."

Kate smiled and turned so she was on all fours. With her ass in the air, she buried her face in her little girl's cunt. Missy started moaning as her mother licked her tender parts, and Jerry stripped out of his bathing suit to expose his erect cock.

While he did that, Mandy and Tim had also exited the hot tub. Tim dropped his shorts and Mandy went to her knees.

"May I please suck your cock Tim, sir?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, Mandy," he answered as his dick hardened, "Suck my cock. Show me what a little slut you are."

"Yes, sir," said Mandy, opening her mouth and taking Tim's cock into it. She began alternating between sucking it as far as she could take it down her throat and then licking the length of his shaft, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Meanwhile, Jerry was behind Kate and had buried his face in her ass and pussy. Kate was moaning with pleasure and had her daughter's clit in her mouth. Missy was writhing and moaning as well, as her mother slid first one finger and then two inside her wet hole. Then Jerry stood up and placed his erect cock at Kate's entrance.

12