Crossing Boundaries - Cabin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim," he said, "I'm going to fuck your wife. And then I'm going to fuck your daughter."

"Do it, man," replied Tim, "Because I'm about to fuck your little girl, too."

Jerry slid his entire length into Kate's pussy with a single thrust. Kate gasped loudly.

"Fuuucckk... oh my god, Jerry, yes!" she moaned.

Tim sat on a lounge chair next to them.

"Sit on my cock, Mandy," he said. He had positioned the chair so that Mandy could watch her father and Kate and Missy while she rode Tim's cock. Mandy straddled Tim and gripped the shaft of his erection, guiding the tip to her pussy. Then she let her weight fall down on him and moaned as she felt him going into her.

"Oh, god, Uncle Tim, your cock feels so good."

Mandy began sliding up and down on Tim's cock. He pulled her to him and started squeezing and sucking her tiny A-cup titties. She threw her head back in ecstacy. Tim's hands were squeezing both of her ass cheeks, and even though she was on top, she realized that, just like her father, he was in complete control.

"That's it, ride that cock, little girl," Tim growled, as she slid up and down on his pole.

She couldn't believe she was actually fucking Tim, a man she had known literally all her life, and who was like family to her. She had fucked her father, of course, and she had fucked two strangers while her father looked on. But this was different, somehow. This was someone who was neither a stranger, nor her beloved father. This was an old family friend, who was now using and violating her for his own pleasure, and she was loving it. The realization of her own level of perversion, that she really was a cock-craving slut, was stimulating beyond comprehension. She wanted nothing more in this moment than to be owned by Tim's cock, to worship it by cumming on it.

"Ohh...fuucck Timmm..." she moaned, bucking her hips wildly, "Uuuuuunnnngggg.... Daddy! I'm gonna cum on Uncle Tim's cock, Daddy! Oooooooooohhhhhhhh ggooooooooooodddddd!"

Jerry watched as his partner and best friend fucked his beloved daughter to orgasm. The full weight of what was happening struck him hard, for he knew that yet another line had been crossed, and if possible, that made his own cock even harder as he plunged it in and out of Kate's dripping cunt. He looked down at her perfectly toned ass and legs. He'd always thought she was incredibly sexy, with her long blond hair and beautiful face - a face that was now buried in her own daughter's crotch - but he could have never imagined that he'd be screwing her, much less that he'd be doing so in front of her husband.

Kate moaned as she felt the pace of Jerry's hammering into her increase. The intensity of his passion fueled hers, and she reveled in the knowledge that her husband was seeing her enjoying another man. It wasn't the first time she'd made him cuckold - they had done a full swap with another couple on two occasions, and it had always turned her on that another man was fucking her while Tim watched. But this was even more depraved, for this was a man she'd known for twenty years; this was Tim's best friend. And that thought drove her over the edge as Jerry's thick cock pounded into her. Add to that she had her tongue buried in her own daughter's wet hole and the sheer ecstasy overcame her.

Kate slid a finger into Missy's cunt and moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, Jerry! I'm cumming! Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your dick!"

The orgasm rocked her body and Missy went over the edge as well. Her mother's mouth and fingers felt so good it was overwhelming, and she was fascinated by watching her mother orgasm on someone's cock who wasn't her mom's husband.

"UUUUUU!! Mommy! Take my cummmm...aaaaahhhhh," she screamed with pleasure, bucking her hips, her legs shaking.

Jerry felt that he, too, was close to cumming, and he didn't want to yet, so he pulled his cock out of Tim's wife and beckoned to Missy.

"Come here, little girl," he told her, "Get on your knees and clean your mom off my dick."

Obediently she rolled off the chaise lounge and got to her knees, opening her mouth to accept Jerry's wet cock. She licked his shaft, savoring the taste of her mother's juices on this strange cock, then took it in her mouth, sucking it hungrily. She tasted Jerry's precum along with her mother's sex, and she reached between her legs to touch her clit.

Meanwhile, Tim had picked Mandy up and laid her on her back on another chaise lounge next to them. He pushed Mandy's legs back, opening her wide and pushed his throbbing member deep into her womb.

Mandy gasped and moaned as she felt Tim's cock penetrating her to her cervix.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, "He's fucking me daddy! Watch him fucking me!"

"That's so hot, baby girl," said Jerry, "Take his cock like a good little slut."

"I'm taking it, daddy. I'm taking it! UUUUNNNGGGG!"

Jerry pulled his cock out of Missy's mouth.

"Get on top of Mandy," he told her, "Straddle her face and lick her clit while your daddy fucks her."

Missy rose to her feet and threw a leg over Mandy's face.

"Lick my pussy, Mandy," she said as she lowered herself to Mandy's mouth. Then she bent over and put her tongue on Mandy's swollen clit.

"Oh, Daddy," said Missy, "I can see you fucking her. That looks so hot watching your hard cock go in her little teenage pussy. Does it feel good, Daddy? Do you like fucking her?"

"Fuck yes, babygirl," said Tim. He pulled his cock out of Mandy's pussy and shoved it in his daughter's mouth, "Suck her pussy juice off Daddy's cock, honey."

Missy greedily took his wet cock into her mouth and slurped Mandy's cum from it.

"Oh, Daddy, that tastes so good!" she said.

"Now put it back in her," instructed Tim.

Missy grabbed his shaft and guided it back to Mandy's small opening. Tim immediately thrust it deep into Mandy's body. Mandy moaned as she felt him penetrate her once again, her moans muffled by the fact that her mouth was pressed against Missy's vagina.

"Mmmmm..." said Mandy, "I love the taste of your pussy, Missy. I want you to cum on my tongue." Mandy had reached around and spread Missy's ass and pussy so that she could stick her tongue into her wet tunnel.

While this was going on, Kate had gotten on her knees next to her daughter's upraised ass and was diligently sucking Jerry's cock, taking it deep into her throat. Jerry fucked her mouth and Kate gagged and gasped for breath.

"That's right, slut. Get that cock good and wet for your daughter. You're going to stay right there and watch me fuck your little girl."

Missy moaned even louder when she heard this.

"Please fuck me, Jerry," she pleaded as she rubbed Mandy's clit, "Make my mom watch as you fuck her daughter."

Jerry needed no further encouragement, and he slid his dick into her.

"Oh! OH! YES!" Missy screamed as her dad's friend entered her, "Fuck me!"

Kate reached between her legs and masturbated while she watched Jerry fuck her little girl while Jerry's daughter sixty-nined under her. Mandy's legs were spread wide to allow Tim to penetrate her as deeply as possible, and Kate thought that the combination of watching her husband fuck a teenage girl, while their family friend fucked her daughter, was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot!" she said, rubbing her clit, "Oh Tim, I want to cum again. May I cum, please?"

"No." said Tim, firmly.

"Oh, baby... pleeease!" Kate whined.

"No. Not yet," Tim reiterated, "But I'll tell you what. Why don't we let the girls enjoy each other for a while, and Jerry and I will fuck you at the same time. What do you think, Jer? Want to fuck my wife's ass?"

"You're goddamn right I do," answered Jerry.

They pulled their dicks out of each other's daughters and Jerry pulled Kate to her feet.

Missy got off of Mandy and said, "Oh my God, really? That's fucking hot. Mandy, let's play with each other and watch them."

Mandy just nodded in approval. Her daddy hadn't tried putting his dick in her ass, though she had wondered if he would or if he wanted to. And the idea of having two dicks at once was overwhelmingly raunchy and stimulating.

Tim sat on the chaise lounge and Kate straddled him, taking his engorged cock into her pussy. Jerry spit on his fingers and worked the saliva around Kate's anus. His cock was still soaked with Missy's juices, and he slowly slid his it into her asshole.

"OH FUCK!" screamed Kate, "I have two cocks in me! OH FUCK!"

"Goddamn, Kate," said Jerry, as he buried his dick deep into her shithole, "You have a tight fucking ass."

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good, having two hard dicks in me... uuuuhhhh, yes, fuck me like a whore." moaned Kate, beside herself with ecstacy.

Mandy and Missy had hardly moved, transfixed by this sight.

"That's so slutty, mom," said Missy, "That's so hot and slutty. Holy shit. Make me cum, Mandy. I want you to make me cum while I watch your dad fuck my mom in the ass."

Missy sat on the other chaise lounge so she would have a good view, while Mandy sat down behind her with her legs spread. Missy leaned back against Mandy's chest and opened her legs to give Mandy access to her pussy. Mandy reached around and massaged one of Missy's small titties with one hand, while reaching the other one to finger her dripping cunt.

"Take our fucking cocks, baby," growled Tim, squeezing his wife's tits, "Take those cocks like the cock slut you are."

"Yes, Tim," moaned Kate, "I'm a dirty whore. Fuck me like a dirty whore."

Jerry had his hands on Kate's hips and was thrusting in and out of her ass. He looked over at his daughter and she smiled and nodded before biting her lower lip.

"Oh fuck," said Jerry, "You want this too, Mandy? You want to try a cock in your ass?"

Mandy nodded, too overcome with lust to form words.

Kate was moaning and screaming with pleasure as both men fucked her holes.

Then she said in a low, husky voice, "I'm gonna cum."

She threw her head back and shrieked, experiencing a shattering orgasm so strong she thought she would lose consciousness, and her daughter, with Mandy's fingers in her pussy, came at the same moment.

"I want your cum," said Kate, "I want to taste both of you."

Jerry pulled his cock out of her ass and Kate got to her knees. Tim stood up and started stroking his cock. Kate opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. Jerry was jacking off as well, and felt himself near the edge.

"Take my cum, slut," he said, and shot a stream of semen into Kate's waiting mouth. Tim immediately followed suit, squirting a second load of sperm onto Kate's tongue. Kate grabbed both dicks and sucked them one after the other, savoring the taste of them, combined with their ejaculate.

"Mmmmm...." moaned Kate, slurping on both men's cocks. Then she tilted her head back and opened her mouth so they could see the cum in it, then closed it and gulped hard, swallowing it all down her throat.

"Soooo hot," moaned Mandy.

Missy got up and turned around. She got on her knees between Mandy's legs and said, "Your turn. I want to taste you and feel you and make you cum."

Mandy had never had a woman go down on her, but she had always wanted this. Missy began with Mandy's toes, kissing them lightly and then taking each one individually into her mouth, running her tongue between them. Mandy's father often did the same thing and it drove her wild.

Then Missy progressed to her ankles, kissing and licking them both, and then kissed her way up to Mandy's inner thigh. Mandy was writhing with pleasure and anticipation. Missy's lips and tongue teased the very top of her inner thigh, brushing her lips lightly over her clit as she then kissed and nibbled in the same spot on the other side.

"Oh fuck, Missy, you're teasing me!" Mandy was shaking with desire.

Finally, Missy slid her tongue from the bottom of Mandy's opening to the tip of her clit, and then sucked the clit hard into her mouth.

"MMmmmmm! OOOhhhhhhhh shit!" Mandy felt the pleasure travel through her entire body and threw her head back, arching her spine, her eyes rolled back in her head.

Missy's mother had taught her well, because Missy slid a finger into Mandy's vagina and curled it upward, stimulating Mandy's g-spot. Jerry had pleasured her in innumerable and satisfying ways, but she'd never had a g-spot orgasm before, and she shrieked and cried out loudly. Completely losing control of her motor functions as the orgasm overtook her, she clenched her legs together, trapping Missy's head between them. Then she released and clenched again, her legs, pussy, back and neck convulsing beyond her ability to control. It was an orgasm like she'd never experienced before.

Finally, she lay back, gasping for breath.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh my GOD, shit!" she kept repeating over and over again.

Missy giggled and laid on top of Mandy, kissing her mouth. Then she looked over her shoulder and grinned at their parents.

"I think she liked that!" she said.

Jerry stood staring with his mouth open.

"Damn, girl! I thought I knew some shit, but you've got to teach me how to do whatever you did!" he exclaimed.

Kate chuckled, putting her arms around him and her husband.

"She's a good student," she said, "Don't worry boys, I'll show you how to do that the next time you fuck me, which by the looks of your two cocks, will be soon. How about for now, we get showered and make dinner and then we can all resume enjoying our weekend in front of the fireplace?"

"That's an excellent idea, baby," said Tim, "We do have a pretty large shower in the master bathroom... why don't we all shower at once?"

"Daddy," said Missy, going to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, "You have the best ideas."

-----------------

Still more to come. After all, Mandy has a mom too, right? We can't forget about her...

12