Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 06

Story Info
Mandy's kinky daddy-daughter date.
3.6k words
4.45
14k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of Mandy's journey toward total slut-hood, guided by her loving Daddy. This part is longer than the preceding chapters, but I hope you find it worth the read. A disclaimer - all persons are at least 18 years of age. This story is a fantasy and is not in any way based in reality. Enjoy!

---------

I had gotten home from work to find that my incredibly hot little 18 year old daughter had followed ALMOST all my instructions to the letter. I had secretly hoped that she would transgress just enough to give me a reason to spank her tiny round ass, and I was not disappointed.

She confessed that she had brought herself to orgasm without presence or permission. For that disobedience, I had turned her over my knee and reddened her ass with my open palm. Then I had bound her wrists and fucked her hard from behind, finally finishing all over her cute teenage face. My plan had been to turn her into my obedient fuck slave, and so far, that plan was coming to a most satisfying fruition.

I had promised her a dinner date, provided her with an outfit to wear and a surprise that she didn't know about yet. I cleaned up a bit and dressed while she showered and got herself ready. I put on my most expensive, custom-tailored black suit, with a black shirt and a silver necktie. I was going to treat my daughter to an amazing, romantic and hot-as-hell daddy-daughter date.

When Mandy finally came out of her room, ready for our date and wearing the clothes and makeup I had provided, I just about came in my pants from the sight of her.

I'll start by describing her hair and face: She was wearing the same cute pigtails, this time tied with fancy pink ribbon. She had used too much makeup, which is what I was hoping she'd do. She had correctly guessed that I wanted her to look like a much younger girl trying to look like a much older girl. She is absolutely a legal adult, she just didn't look like it at the moment.

Her outfit consisted of a pink bikini top, just big enough to cover her small titties. Below that, was a pink plaid skirt that was only just long enough to cover her sweet round ass. On her legs and feet were pink, strappy high heels, and pink knee-high stockings of a very fine fishnet.

I swallowed hard at the sight of her. This was going to be my date for the evening- and later, my perfect and obedient fucktoy. My heart raced at the thought of going out in public with this girl on her daddy's arm. This was guaranteed to get some heads turning and people whispering and "tsk-tsking" behind our backs. Hell, it might spark enough of a stir to cause a confrontation, an eventuality I was prepared for. It was so outrageous, I questioned my sanity a bit and my pulse was racing.

"How do I look, Daddy?" she asked sweetly, gracefully turning a full circle to allow me a 360-degree view, "I'm also wearing the pink thong panties. Do you want to see?"

"Damn, baby girl, you're so fucking hot. I am the luckiest Daddy in the world, having such a sexy, slutty daughter to play with," I answered, "And yes, I do want to see your panties, but come over here first, I have one more present for you."

With the most demure and sexy stripper-walk ever, she approached me, looking down at her feet. When she got within inches of my chest, she looked up at me and bit that damn bottom lip again. Oh my lord, when she does that, I just want to give her absolutely anything she asks for.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small item: a wearable vibrator and clit stimulator. It was designed to be inserted into the vagina and secured discreetly to the panties with a magnet. It had a variety of settings available and a remote control.

She looked at it, not understanding its purpose. "What is it, Daddy?"

I smiled,"Lift up your skirt, sweetheart, I'll show you."

She did so without taking her eyes off me. God, she was so hot I was tempted to abandon my plans and justs throw her to the ground and fuck her right then and there, but I forced myself to retain my composure.

With her skirt lifted, I pulled the pink panties away from her smooth mound, and then reached down and inserted the vibrator into her pussy. Then I secured the magnet and told her to let her skirt back down. She continued to look at me wonderingly.

"Still not sure?" I said, "Let me demonstrate."

I thumbed a button on the remote for just a brief second or two. The device was completely silent, but when Mandy felt it, she jumped and emitted a mouselike squeak of surprise.

"Oh!" she said.

I grinned, "This is going to be fun. We're going to a very nice restaurant now. What you just felt was a brief jolt at the very lowest setting. I have the remote control. During dinner, I will turn it on to whatever setting I want, for as long or as short a time as I want. During dinner, you will make no sound or facial expression to indicate what is happening. Under no circumstances are you allowed to have an orgasm until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll do exactly what you say."

"Good girl. Let's go."

I opened the door for her, offered her my arm, walked her to the car, and opened that door for her, as well - the perfect classy gentleman with his perfect classy date. In the car, I put my hand on her shapely, bare thigh. She reached over as if to rub my stiff cock, but I pushed her hand away.

"Not yet," I instructed.

She looked at me and again bit her lip with flirty anticipation. Jeeeesus that turns me on.

We pulled into the valet area of the restaurant, and two tuxedoed young men rushed forward. One opened my door, the other opened the passenger door. Mandy took the young man's offered hand and stepped out, smiling at him coquettishly. I almost laughed out loud at his reaction. His eyes were as big as saucers and his open mouth was practically watering. Poor kid was no doubt going to head to the men's room momentarily to jack off. I couldn't blame him of course; Mandy was fucking hot any day, but now? Dressed like a tiny little schoolgirl slut? Oh yeah, fap material all day.

"Wait here for just a moment, Mandy," I said, "I want to have a chat with these two handsome gentlemen."

I gestured to the two younger men and spoke to them briefly in low tones. As they listened, the disbelief on their faces was obvious, but eventually I convinced them I was serious. Finally, they nodded in agreement, and I tipped each of them $100. Then Mandy and I walked arm in arm into the restaurant.

Not surprisingly, every head turned, and the looks from both men and women ranged from shock to outrage to unquenched desire. One lovely woman actually licked her lips and then looked at her husband who was likewise salivating. My daughter looked not only edible as fuck, but also appeared to be quite ready to BE eaten.

We were seated and soon the waiter approached and put a single wine menu in front of me.

I looked at him and said gruffly, "Does my daughter not LOOK old enough to drink?"

"Uh, no sir, I mean... Yes sir! I... " he was flummoxed.

I chuckled kindly at his discomfort.

"It's ok - she's not. But she would love a virgin cocktail," I said with a very serious face in spite of the obviousness of my joke.

At that moment and without warning, I thumbed the button on the remote control, and Mandy jumped a little in her chair, somehow managing not to make a sound. Good girl again.

"What would you like, sweetheart? A Shirley Temple, perhaps?"

She nodded, clenching her jaw as I increased the setting on the vibrator that was buried in her pussy.

The waiter scurried away, and as he did so, I turned the vibrator to its third setting; still the lower part of its range. Nevertheless, the increased intensity was threatening to show on her face and her eyes started to well up with the effort. She tried - and failed - not to squirm. She swallowed hard, and silently mouthed the word, "Daddy..."

I turned the vibrator off as the waiter brought our drinks and took our food order. The place was 5 stars, and the prices reflected that. But thanks to the software company that Tim and I owned, money hadn't been a problem in quite some time, and I was going to treat my little girl to the best dinner - and, hopefully, to the most mind-blowing night of sexual pleasure - she'd ever experienced in her young life.

Throughout the meal, I randomly turned the vibrator back on, increasing the settings incrementally. Between the remarkable taste sensations of the meal, the throbbing sensations in her pussy, and the knowledge that her father was in complete control of the situation, I was amazed she didn't break down altogether and orgasm right there. But she didn't. She was determined to be a good, obedient little girl for her Daddy.

By the time dessert arrived, I was pretty sure she couldn't take much more, so I turned the vibrator off and placed the remote on the table.

"You're such a good girl, honey. I want you to listen very carefully to me: Very discreetly, reach under your skirt and remove the vibrator. Put it in your purse."

She nodded and did what I asked.

"Well done, sweetheart. You know I love you more than anything in this world, right?"

She nodded again, "I love you too, Daddy. I love you so much."

"Good. I mentioned there were more rules, do you remember?"

She nodded, "Yes Daddy. Tell me the rules, Daddy. I want to be a good girl for you. I want to be the best girl for you."

I smiled at her lovingly and said, "The rules from earlier today- some those were just for today. These are the everyday, always rules, ok?"

She nodded again. God, that sweet little face!

"Rule number 1: Daddy gets to fuck you when, where, and how I like. Also, I cum when and where I like. Rule number 2 is the same as before: You cum when I tell you to cum, and ONLY when I tell you to cum. Do you understand the rules so far?"

She nodded yet again and smiled, "Oh yes, Daddy. I will follow the rules. I promise."

I smiled back at her, "Now, listen to me very, very carefully, because this is rule number 3: You fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, and you fuck them when and how I tell you to fuck them. Is that clear?"

I knew that rule would be a shock to her, and she looked at me in surprise.

"Y-you want me to, to..."

"Yes. Starting tonight you will need to obey that rule."

She swallowed hard again and nodded, "Whatever you say, Daddy. I'll do whatever you say."

I put my hand over her smaller, more slender one and said, "That's really good to hear, sweetheart. And the fourth and final rule is this: You can count on your Daddy to always take care of you."

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

"And I love you, Mandy. Here's what you're going to do next... Those two young men, the two valets... did you think they were handsome?"

"Well, yes Daddy, not as handsome as you, but yes they were."

I grinned, "Well, thanks hon, but they were good-looking guys. Sort of young, but not little boys. Mid-twenties, probably. They both looked very fit - athletic, even. Old enough to know what they're doing but young enough to not last very long!"

We both laughed at that, and I said, "Ok, then. Here's what I want you to do: Right now, you're going to get up and go into the ladies room. It's a single-use bathroom, so no one else will be in there, but it's also pretty large (I know because your mother and I once uh, 'utilized' that facility!)"

She interrupted with a huge smile, "Daddy! You're going to do me in the same spot you did it with mom? That's so hot..."

"Not... exactly. You're going to go into the bathroom. Don't lock the door. Go face the far wall, pull your panties down to your ankles, spread your feet apart a bit and bend over some, placing both palms on the wall. Then wait. Do you understand?"

She nodded, as if suspecting, but not completely sure, of what was about to happen. The look on her face was a combination of fear and excitement.

"Go. Now."

She primly stood, turned and walked toward the bathroom with a poise and gracefulness that was alluring as hell and every eye watched her leave the room.

Moments later, the two valets approached my table. I nodded to them and then toward the ladies room. They headed that way and I followed. We entered the ladies room and I locked the door behind us.

As instructed, there was my beautiful little girl. Her pink panties were down around her ankles and she was bent at the waist, palms against the wall. She looked back over her shoulder at the three of us and her eyes widened with sudden understanding.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Really? Oh fuck..."

"Yes sweetheart, these two strapping lads are going to fuck you right now," I turned to the guys, "Who's first?"

They looked at each other like they were both ready to kill the other in order to go first, then the one I guessed to be the most senior employee said, "Me sir."

I gave him the 'go ahead' gesture with my hand and he walked up behind my daughter and dropped his pants, letting free a massive cock.

Listen, I'm pretty well-hung. Slightly larger than average, I suppose. But this guy... damn. Pornstar dick, for real.

Mandy saw it and I thought she was going to pass out.

"Oh my GOD! Daddy, he's huge!"

"Yes he is! Well, I'm certainly going to enjoy watching him fuck you with that massive prick," I said as I unzipped my pants and started stroking my own hard cock.

The man lifted her skirt, looked at that perfect ass and tiny, wet pussy and needed no further encouragement. He gripped his cock and started pushing it into her pussy.

Mandy moaned and gasped as the first couple of inches went into her, "Holy SHIT! Oh my GOD!"

Fortunately, the guy DID know what he was doing. He worked a few inches in and out slowly, coating his shaft with her juices. Her pussy, of course, was sopping wet at this point - hell, I could see that from her soaked panties - so it didn't take him long.

Then he grabbed her by the waist with both hands and said, "Are you ready?"

She nodded, "Yes, baby, I'm ready for it. Shove that huge cock in me and fuck me with it."

Brave girl. I smiled as she looked back at me, then she smiled and bit her bottom lip. At that moment, he slid the entire length and girth of his enormous prick into her pussy and they both moaned loudly with the sensation.

"Ohmygod, OhmyGOD!" Mandy was moaning, "God yes, baby. Fuck my tight teenage pussy. Fuck me hard. I'll take it like a good girl! Oooooooohhhhhh GGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD..."

Now he was pumping his dick in and out of her, not slowly and tenderly, but not in a brutal hurry either. He knew what he was doing, it seemed, and Mandy was loving every bit of it.

"Oh fuck! Daddy, he's fucking me! He's fucking me sooooo gooooooddd.....daaddddyyyyyyy...."

"Oh fuck, little girl!," the guy was hammering away at her cunt, his head thrown back in ecstacy, "Your pussy is so good. Godddammmnnnnn.... I'm gonna fucking cum. Your pussy is gonna make me cum!"

He quickly looked at me for confirmation and I nodded assent. Mandy was all for it as well, because she practically screamed, "FUCK yes! Fuck me and fill me up! I want to feel your huge cock exploding inside me. Cum in my slutty fucking pussy!!"

With a deep groan, the guy shoved his dick deep into my daughter's pussy and let loose, pumping so much cum into her that it leaked past his cock.

He pulled his dick out of her and took a step back, panting heavily, "Jesus that was..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Mandy had turned around, dropped to her knees and took a mouthful of his cum-covered cock. She slurped and licked their combined juices off of it, looking at me the whole time.

Then she pulled back and asked, "Did I do good, Daddy? Are you proud of me?"

"You're amazing, sweetheart. Ready for round two?"

She nodded enthusiastically and turned back to the wall, assuming her previous position. She looked back at the other guy, who was rubbing his hard-on through his slacks.

"You gonna stand there, or are you going to fuck me?" she said.

He stepped forward and dropped his pants, revealing a prick that was practically the twin of his buddy's - every bit as long and thick.

"JESUS!" exclaimed Mandy when she saw it, "Where'd they find you two? Cocks R Us?"

He grinned and stepped up to the plate, so to speak.

"I guess you're pretty well lubed up at this point, so I'm just going to ram it all the way in." he said.

"Do it, baby," said Mandy, "Fuck my slutty teenage pussy with that big cock. Fuck me hard!"

He did exactly that and, in spite of the previous fuck and the huge load of cum dripping out of her, he moaned as her pussy engulfed him.

"God DAMN that's a tight cunt. Fuck!"

Mandy started squealing and moaning again, "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good! Fuck me, fuck my like the whore I am!"

He started out faster than his predecessor, but seemed determined to last longer, sliding his massive length in and out of Mandy's twat like he meant business.

Mandy was in heaven, "Ohmygodfuckinghellohgooooddddd.... I'm so close, Daddy. I don't know if I can help it... Daddyyyy? I'm gonna cum! Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy, his cock is soooo gooooddd....uuuuuuuunnnhhhhhhgggggggg..."

Rules are one thing. Mercy is another. It would have been cruel to deny her at this point, so I said, "Cum. Cum on his cock, Mandy."

Her head dropped between her shoulders and she screamed as she finally allowed the orgasm to be released. Her legs trembled and her back and shoulders convulsed.

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHH GGOOOOOOOODDDDDD I"M CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M CUMMIIIINNNNGGGGG AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Apparently, that was all the second guy could take as well, because he forced his dick as deep into her as he could and drained his balls into my daughters dripping pussy with a deep growl.

"GRrrrrr... FUUUCKKK Take my CUM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! JESUS!"

Again, cum spurted past his cock and dripped onto the floor and onto Mandy's pink panties.

This whole time I'd been stroking my cock, waiting for my moment. I wanted to fuck my little girl with another man's cum inside of it. The guy stepped aside and I took his place, also ramming my dick deep into her waiting cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, DADDY! OH FUCK! Fuck me hard, Daddy! I LOVE YOUR COCK! Fuck their cum into me, Daddy!"

The sensation was incredible. Her tunnel was soaked and filled with cum, but even though it was incredibly slippery, she was still as tight as could be. Fuck her pussy felt good!

After a few minutes, I was ready to give her my load, so I said, "Daddy needs to cum, baby girl. Turn around and get on your knees."

She turned and squatted on her pink heels and opened her mouth with her tongue out, ready to accept Daddy's cum.

Only a few strokes were required, and I felt myself tip over the edge of absolute pleasure, sending streams of warm cum into her waiting mouth. She moaned as I spurted and spurted and spurted onto her tongue.

Then she tilted her head back, looked me directly in the eyes and promptly gulped down my thick load. A little bit dribbled from the corner of her mouth and she scooped it up with her fingers and licked them, making sure not to waste so much as a drop.

"Am I the best little cum slut ever, Daddy?"

"God, Mandy, yes. You. Are. Incredible."

I pulled my pants up and helped Mandy to her feet.

She kissed each of the guys on the cheek and said, "Thanks for fucking me. That was fantastic!"

They managed a stunned 'thanks' and 'you're welcome' and stumbled out of the bathroom.

I paid the check, we headed to the car and I drove us home.

By the time we got there, Mandy was fast asleep with a satisfied smile. I went around to the passenger side, picked her up in my arms and carried her to her own bed. My beautiful princess had earned a good night's rest and I was going to make sure she got it.

Besides, my twisted mind had already cooked up the next chapter in my perverted plans.

12