Crossing Boundaries - Mandy

A 7-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series "Crossing Boundaries - Mandy" has 5 chapters
0
109.6k
176
15
139


Started: 01/18/2024

Updated: 01/25/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

As I write this intro, Mandy - Part 6 is submitted and waiting for publication. The response so far has been overwhelmingly positive. Naturally, you can't please everyone, and that's fine.

I'm not going to provide any spoilers here, but I do think it's worthwhile to mention a few things about the intent of the overall story arc:

1. The series is "Crossing Boundaries," and the "Mandy" chapters are only one part of a larger framework. Having said that, all of the characters and threads will eventually be woven together.

2. It certainly is my intent to give both men and women a story that stimulates them. Writing it has gotten ME turned on as hell, and hopefully it has the same effect on the reader.

3. Having said that, the characters are engaging in behavior which cannot help but be problematic in terms of complicating their lives at some point. The story begins with several chapters of sex scenes with minimal character development. Over time, that will change. What I mean by that is that mere titillation for titillation's sake is not ultimately the purpose of this tale. And having said THAT, if you are reading these just for the stimulation it provides, don't worry, there will continue to be plenty of that, as well!

One final note: The story begins in the first person, from Jerry's (i.e., "Daddy's"} perspective. This is by design, as it describes events only as Jerry sees them. But how accurate are his perceptions? How well does he understand what is motivating Mandy? How well does Mandy understand her own motivations?

Therefore, to further develop the story and the characters, Part 7 (and most subsequent chapters) are written in the third person.

Enjoy!

TABLE OF CONTENTS