Crossing Boundaries Pt. 03

Story Info
At magic university, their relationship grows...
7.4k words
3.1k
7
1

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

The remaining weeks passed, taking the two of them closer and closer to the time where they would have to travel to the country where the major arcane university, to which he had been accepted, was located. The days passed in study and teaching, Kael learning as much about dog culture and what made them tick as she did about humans, how best to serve and all that she could have ever wanted to know. It was a small thing to do in the grand scheme of things happening in the world but it brought them closer together, much as things in the bedroom did when the curtains were drawn and the lights were down.

Casting a softer light on the bed from the lantern that he had lit to better diffuse the light, Kael suppressed a moan as he powered up into her. She rode him with her back to him, leaning on his thighs for support, pussy delving down over his shaft again and again. They'd tried all kinds of positions, spooning, riding, missionary, revelling in it all, but some they'd had to come back to again with the pleasure they brought forth. The reverse position, his back and head propped up comfortably on his plush pillows, allowed him to get the best view of her backside too, which was nicely muscled still with just the right layer of fat over it to still render her womanly. He groaned, digging his fingers into her delicious arse. What more, sincerely, could any man possibly ask for?

They did not use condoms, ascertaining that there was no way for their species to breed. After all, they had never heard of it happening before so there was no likelihood, if the rumour mill had not even spread it forth, that such a thing could occur. Neither was there anything in the scientific texts that he had researched and those had been more difficult to dig into as his parents, of course, had been expecting him to purchase and take all texts on magic out of the local archives and museums where he was permitted to study them too. Science? That was not something that was expected of him and discretion was required to remain undetected.

She sucked his cock nightly, however, making it a nightly ritual for the two of them when they relaxed into the bedchamber. It seemed to calm and relax Giselle as well as him and Kael found himself longing for the evening when the day dragged, his study boring him when he knew that there was still so much better yet to come at the university that was his goal. She changed his perspective on that, showing him that there were some things too to enjoy. Dogs, less than surprisingly, were so much better at that than humans were.

Their pleasures were taken sweetly, softly, yet they eventually had to get on the road, travel underfoot as his parents hugged him goodbye.

Their travel was as uneventful as it could be, though the scenery was worth adoring, mountains rising as the transporter carried them - something from the anthro lands that was powered by magic. In that sense, it appeared a little more vintage than architecture and designs in the human world, though he could not help but, of course, be impressed by how it floated, whirling along so quickly with magic to power it that it was a wonder that human psychic abilities had ever been able to conquer magic. Maybe there was more to that, however, than he had learned in his texts and his schooling to date.

Time would tell.

The university, however, was a grand, foreboding building set near the coast - so close, in fact, that the salt air constantly seemed to cling to the grounds. Thick heather and salt-resilient plants covered the grounds, thicker in some patches with gorse, though the guide that welcomed him to the university, covertly so that he did not attract too much attention all at once, had assured him that it was burned back from time to time.

"It's good to have you here, Kael, but please rest assured that you will be treated like any other student here. Everything is accessible and you will be able to dine with everyone you please, go wherever the other students do - we do not segregate by species here and humans, most certainly, will be no different."

It struck him as strange how they were deliberate about that, considering how humans segregated themselves from anthros quietly and with an almost aloof air. He'd thought that anthros would be the same, living in species groups, but that was not the case, though their countries, as the anthro stoat explained, had a variation of democracies and other manners of setting up the political side of life. Other ways, however, were so foreign and strange to Kael that all he could do was nod along polite, his face carefully blank and neutral. He knew, at least, to keep his expression as it was, though what he was really doing was wracking his brain for anything at all that could point him back towards what the stoat's name was. He was so sure that the guide there introducing him had introduced himself!

Giselle sidled up, putting her muzzle close to his ear.

"Neeson," Giselle whispered to him. "He said his name was Neeson."

Kael did not think that he was going to be able to remember that with so much catching his attention, everything at the university seeming so strange and foreign to a man who had not travelled very far in his life. In that way, it was just as well that he had Giselle there to help him along his way, remembering names for him and taking the campus map. Such things were foreign to him, a man who had studied some things and practised others while, perhaps, some more practical skills had fallen by the wayside. That in itself, while a shame, was one way in which she could assist.

Other anthros there eyed her suspiciously. There were no others there, except for one or two of the elite with their noses shoved permanently in the air, that had servants with them. Even then, their servants were housed in quarters with those that worked at the campus and wanted to live on-site, given time off and separate housing, something to separate them from the students. It would have been more normal for Kael to sleep in a dorm that was shared with at least one other student, depending on how they were put together, but, of course, his father had seen to it that such a thing would not come to be for him. He was shown to his room to get himself settled in the accommodation block but it was a room that kept him apart from others even with a little kitchenette where he could make meals if he did not want to eat with everyone else. Maybe it had been for important guests at some point - but that had ended up being him.

It was comfortable, at least, though he did not yet know just how things were going to go with the other anthros. He had seen how their eyes had lingered and it was not as if anyone had come up to speak to him, but was that simply normal for someone being shown around the university by a guide? It could well have been, even if he did not know it, knowing that he had no experience of things beforehand.

He sighed.

"Oh, goodness... This is all so different."

"But, sir, I didn't think you wanted everything to be the same?"

She sat at his side, rubbing his shoulder, though it was a comfortable position for the two of them to be in after spending so much time together. Maybe they should have been more careful than they were to keep the distance between them in public but he could only hope that the anthros there accepted that it was the relationship they had as assistant and student, as had been presented, and nothing more than that. He was as much a stranger to them as they were to him and they would only know what of his culture and his norms that he showed them.

"They will become used to you soon, sir, I would not worry about that. But perhaps there is something that I may be able to do to take your mind off it?"

He laughed shortly, brushing his fingers back through his hair, which had been neatly trimmed before leaving his home.

"There's only one thing on your mind sometimes..."

Although Kael laughed, he admired her servitude, the devotion in her gaze, all of which pulled at something in his chest. That would only, however, be something that he could pay attention to later when he had more time to explore the increasingly complex feelings around his relationship with Giselle. It didn't all have to be sorted in a day or even a week with no requirement at all to have everything in place instantly.

Thus it was that he laid back on his bed and allowed her to pull down his trousers, his belt clacking lightly as it rattled loose, the buckle noisier than he would have liked. For a moment, Kael's head lifted, eyeing up the door as if he expected someone to burst in on them with no notice, yet he didn't have much of a chance to say anything about that. Her lips pulled gently at his cock, closing around the head, and he groaned out loud, shifting his weight as he stretched back.

I'll just make sure it's locked next time...

For no one there, surely would disturb them there? There was a window but the curtains were mostly drawn, a slice of daylight cast across the room and a section of the wide single bed that he had been supplied with. It was not the lodgings that he was used to in the luxury and grandeur - and everything there seemed powered with magic rather than the blend of forward thinking and such that he was used to - but it would have to do. Giselle was the constant for him, his grounding force in a world as yet unknown to him, her muzzle sliding down over his shaft to take it deep.

But it was more important than ever that they were quiet there, not alerting anyone else to what was going on as she slowly and lovingly took her time in pleasuring him. Her long, flexible tongue wrapped around his cock when she pulled back and he didn't even need to guide her anymore, which was a shame sometimes. He wanted to be the more experienced party, something in him tugging towards guiding and ordering, yet that was still very much not the nature of their relationship.

She moaned around him. Kael grunted in turn, clamping his mouth shut. There was still so much yet to be learned.

It didn't have to be thought about, however, panting heavily, adoring just how her lips pulled along the flesh of his rod, suckling on the tip. Her lips had become more dextrous and skilled at giving head after servicing him so many times and if he'd ever had any question about whether she enjoyed it or not her wagging tail more than gave it away. Giselle initiated pleasing him more than he asked for the service and he was more than sure that it was all done of her own free will. Forcing the issue... He shuddered, gripping and dragging at the bed sheets, pleasure mounting. No, that wasn't something he would have ever considered, least of all wanted to do.

She moaned around his length, taking him deeper, bobbing her head and using the full span of her muzzle to please him. Even tilting her head a little bit back and forth allowed her to vary the stimulation she gave him, drawing her muzzle back off his cock to flicker her tongue against the tip, teasing his overly sensitive flesh and swirling it around and around deliciously.

"Unff... Oh, lords..."

Giselle giggled, tail wagging. He loved that: she knew he did. Yet there was still more she could do for him.

Kael fought not to cry out while she lashed his sensitive balls with the flat of her tongue, a long, gentle lap that toyed with them just the right amount. Before her, he'd never really thought of his nuts as anything other than something, of course, to be protected, though she had opened his eyes to the pleasure that could be contained in there. He whimpered through closed lips, her nose pressing coolly into his sack, delighting in a moment that was theirs to take and enjoy.

Just the two of them. Would that continue? Kael could not have said and neither did he have any way to know, whimpering softly, turning his head back and forth, though he had not lain across the bed in such a way that his head was up by the pillows. That was all fine though as the sheets were comfortable enough as she luxuriously lapped up the full length of his shaft, enjoying the taste of him as much as he enjoyed the flicker of her tongue.

Delights had to come to sweet fruition in the end, however, her muzzle devouring him hungrily once more as he gripped her head feverishly and shoved her face down. Ropes of cream spurted into her muzzle, he thought stronger than he had been able to deliver when they had first started enjoying each other's bodies. That was up to interpretation, however, and not something that the mind either needed to linger on or worry about in the slightest.

Giselle groaned and lapped off her muzzle as she enjoyed the lingering aftertaste of him. If she did not rinse her mouth out immediately, the taste and flavour of him would last for hours, though that was not something that she could see at all as a bad thing, even then.

"Mmm... Is that better?"

She gazed up at him imploringly, on her knees while his legs hung over the edge of the bed, trousers tangled somewhere between his ankles. Dimly, Kael was aware that he had never even taken his boots off, though they were the more comfortable ones better-suited to travelling than traipsing around the university. With a horrible twist in his gut, he realised that he hadn't even stopped to take note of what others were wearing. Would he be able to order more clothes so that he fit in?

"Come on."

He sat up, a smile on his face and resolution in his soul, despite his itching sense of worry.

"Let's get out there and see what's happening at this place! Classes don't start for a few days, so that leaves us some time to become accustomed to the university and the grounds at least. Don't you agree?"

One of the things that he liked so much about Giselle was that he was sure that she would tell him if she didn't agree, though that had come with difficulty at first. She was not just a dog to him but someone who was more equal, though the difference in their species still was very much something that could not be denied. It would forever remain between them but only time would tell just how that panned out.

They explored the university together, Giselle taking charge of the map while he told her just where it was that he wanted to go. He realised, from the outside, that the dwelling that he had been housed in was attached to the main dormitory building but was actually set aside like an add-on to the building. Whereas it seemed to be something of a cottage-type building with a thatched room that didn't quite match, it did give him a sense of separation from the rest of the university and he was glad, at least, that he would be able to still spend time with Giselle there. Their privacy, of course, was of his utmost concern.

"Why don't you talk to her? She seems nice."

Giselle pointed out a horse anthro who seemed a little lost herself, head turning back and forth, though not as much as her petal-shaped ears. Kael swallowed hard.

"How do you know that?"

"I can smell it."

Well, that was not something that he could argue with as Giselle gave him a gentle nudge and a winning smile.

"You have to talk to them at some point! They're going to be your classmates."

So, he tried. The horse anthro snorted and shuffled back as he approached, her ears giving more away than her expression, a little wrinkle in the lines of her muzzle around her nostrils and her lips betraying tension.

Kael smiled minutely, holding out his hand. Was that alright?

"Hi, I'm Kael. I'm starting my studies here this year. Are you a new student too?"

"Yes..." She spoke hesitantly, toying with a piece of her mane and reaching for his hand, though she barely shook it before dropping it again as if there was something there that burned her. "I am. Who are..."

She eyed up Giselle and Kael swept his arm out, the horse snorting and half-stepping back, every muscle quivering as if she was poised for flight at a moment's notice.

"This is Giselle, my...assistant." It took him a moment to think of the correct word that he should use for the German Shepherd over there. "My parents didn't want me coming alone."

That sounded silly as soon as he had said that. What grown man mentioned his parents in such a manner? It was juvenile, even though he was clearly an adult, and the conversation, what little of it there had been, fizzled out after that. They made their excuses to one another and Kale was left standing lost with Giselle while the mare near enough trotted away in her haste to leave.

Giselle pressed her lips together, her eyes a little harder.

"She didn't introduce herself."

Kael shook his head.

"It's as you said... They will have to get used to me in time, one way or the other. We're all here together, studying, eating, resting, living together... Things will change sooner or later."

The thing was that he wasn't sure at all just how long that would take or if it would take at all.

He only had to try.

So, he did. The first day passed in a blur of working out where most of the things at the university were, though he was not sure at all just how he was going to find all of the classes that he needed to get to. Everything was a maze, the grand building confusing in its layout, despite the map that he had been given.

"Excuse me," he said, stopping a mink with his hand outstretched, smiling what he hoped was his most winning smile. "Do you know where the sports area is held?"

She looked him up and down, trying not to close the distance between them.

"Erm... Sports?"

He studied his map.

"The activity centre? Is that what they call it?"

Her nose wrinkled and she shuffled away without even answering the question, any mutterings that she had made not even anywhere near answering the question he had had.

"Did I say it wrong?" He asked of Giselle, lips pursed. "Isn't it going to be something like the training facilities, something for exercise?"

"I think most anthros might just exercise more naturally than humans do. It's built into their routines here, not travelling by floating as you do. That might be one of the things that is holding you back."

Kael flushed.

"Oh!"

Of course, his feet had been barely brushing the floor, trying to be inconspicuous but not doing enough as he should have been blending in a little more. He already stood out as a human and he didn't need to draw more attention to himself than that.

Walking normally, however, did not help as much as he wanted it to. He tried talking to an owl, a deer, a ram, a cat and more - but only got one name and that was from the cat, a striped tabby called Celine. She had not stayed to talk to him for very long, her innate curiosity prevailing there. They'd had jokes about four-legged, "feral" felines that were distinctly different to anthros but Kael was not sure how appropriate (or not) it would be to apply something like that to an anthro.

However, there was something more amiss there that Kael should have paid attention to. The curtains to his quarters did not close all the way but he did not think that it would be a problem. Humans did not wander around the grounds of their homes when it was dark unless they were doing something that they were not supposed to be doing and, well, the same went for anthros. The difference there was that many of the anthros had much better night-vision than he had even without the use of magic to enhance parts of themselves like that.