Crossing Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One, in particular, liked to go around where she could not be seen, a lone wolf, so to speak. Celine was a grey wolf with slashes of white through her fur that were only usually visible when fingers were brushed through her fur, parting it and allowing one to see the undercoat, but she did not usually allow anyone that close as to see that. She liked to keep herself to herself, watching and waiting as if something more for her lurked just beyond her line of sight.

Threat? Fear? Oh, she knew all about that. She knew too much about that from being the daughter of one of the refugees who had fled the war into less hostile anthro territories. Her mother bore a scar down her arm from the weapons of the humans but had always refused to tell Celine just how she had come by it. Terrible story after story, where they did not involve her mother, had been told to her growing up: always as a warning against humans.

And yet her fascination grew in such a way that she did not know how to control it, pouring over texts where there was nowhere near enough to satisfy her curiosity. With cloth pressing lightly around her body, allowing her full range of movement and flexibility as she stalked the night, Celine approached his abode slowly, placing each hind paw down tentatively so that no twigs cracked and no leaves rustled. She was one with the night, her eyes reflecting the light.

She had to see him, had to get closer, had to know if there was something more to humans than what she had been told. Of course, she suspected that was such as she'd only ever received a very one-sided account of things back in the war and things had been different in those days: it was war. But the humans occupied her homeland and there seemed to be nothing that could lead her back there, no matter how hard she tried to see if there were any avenues for anthros to work there, to be there in any way, shape or form.

If she made friends with the human...maybe she could learn more. But about just what she wanted specifically to learn about, not even Celine could answer that question.

The curtain was cracked, allowing a line of light out, which Celine avoided. And yet it allowed her to see inside too easily, the bodies within moving as if they were fighting - training? That was strange, very strange - and then she caught a glimpse of the dog's bare back, the one that she had heard was named Giselle.

She stuttered away, into the night, hind paws flying before her mind caught up with instinct. She could not have seen what she had seen, bodies moving in that way, heart pounding, skin crawling, something darker curling up inside with a throbbing need.

Celine had seen what she had seen... But she needed to know too.

Discretion played better into her hands than being upfront about what she had seen. Although it turned out that Celine did not need to be so sly when it came to the fact that she was trying to find out more. If she had not been so shocked, shocked into startling flight rather than curiosity, she would have crept up to the window and watched more for herself: but a lone wolf could know all too well just how vulnerable they were if they did not look out for themselves.

Celine looked out for herself. Standing before his door, her paw raised to know, the groan that rose from within could only be one thing. Her fur stood on end, hackles raising, a low growl striving to pull and tug at her lips. She did not yet understand the strange stirring of feelings inside her but that was not the time to dig into that side.

"Yes..."

It was faint but she heard it, their whimpers and whispers to each other. Celine shivered. Was that right? Was it wrong? With no humans in their land, they had no way to know, no context to draw from in any way at all.

She had to know more, but she could not lurk outside their door forever.

She knew the curtain would be open again, skulking through the night with great caution. Dogs were not a part of the anthro lands but she anticipated that their hearing and sense of smell, of course, would be better than that of a human even if not as good as hers. She might not see what she wanted to that night but she would be able to come back time after time again, all to see what more was going on there.

No sounds slipped beyond the window that she could discern in any way, but what Celine saw was not to be denied. She crouched, her eyes narrowed so that less light would reflect from them, her ears slanted back against her head. She had to know what it was as the human laid the dog back on the bed, her legs lifting, wrapping around his waist... Celine swallowed. What was she thinking again? It was so easy for her mind to drift, seeing that, wondering at what was going on there, regardless of whether it was something that should have been happening or not. She stared as the curves and lines of their bodies pushed and arched, bowing as if they already knew their bodies so very well that they moved together in perfect harmony.

The wolf licked her lips. She'd never had that before, not with anyone else...though she thought too that she was younger, perhaps, than the human and the dog. The patterns of the canine were almost wild in their slashes and sharp presentation but the lolling tongue was more dog-like than wolf-like, setting Celine apart from her in her refined air. There was something nobler about being a wolf and yet she wanted to be in the dog's position, believing what she was seeing as the canine's head fell back in carnal bliss. It was such a joy that she could not hold it back or in, from what Celine could see, her thighs pressed together as she watched, not quite wanting to admit to what she was seeing.

Inside the bedroom, the couple did not know at all what was going on outside. All they knew was one another, Kael grunting thickly in the back of his throat as he powered into her, thrust after thrust filling the canine's pussy. Her cunny closed around him lightly, tense and yet allowing him to pound into her, as hot and as wet as she had felt the very first time they'd come together. Her breasts rolled and bounced with every swing of his hips, on his knees on the bed and bowing down over her, his thighs pushing down close to her as she lifted herself up to him. Her legs tightened around him, a heel digging into a butt cheek, but that was not even something there that he could focus on, head spinning with desire.

Kael ached to cum, despite how he wanted to make it last, moaning out loud, knowing that he had to push past everything simply to not let his lust get the better of him. He didn't want to be too loud and yet Giselle made that so very difficult for him, how she dug her claws into his shoulders and dragged them down his back. They raked, leaving red lines down his vulnerable skin, and yet he loved it all the more, a deep, guttural groan leaving his lips as he spent himself inside her.

She had not yet climaxed but her servitude was what Giselle had focused on the most in that moment. Her tail wagged and she whimpered for him, relaxing beside him, massaging his back and shoulders, making sure that every last one of his needs were taken care of. It felt good to her to make sure that he felt good, simple doggy needs always coming to the forefront of her mind whenever it was that her training was in question. Instinct and what made her a dog would always win out but it was the fact that those played into loyalty and simply being in service that made dogs like Giselle as good at what they did as they were.

Still, her master had needs and she would fulfil them, his virility returning as Kael showed off his stamina with another hard length of shaft for her to please. That time, he slipped into her on their sides, her back pressed to his chest, taking her slowly and gently from behind, all so that he could enjoy the moment more. It was a position too in which Giselle could not do very much, her paw instead dropping between her legs.

Her ears twitched. Was that something outside? No, she simply was not used to the sounds around their new room as yet. Her training was there but there were few creatures in the entire world that could focus on sexual pleasure and their duties at the same time, her guard slipping, not aware at all that her every move was being watched. It was just too hard to worry about anything else as his cock pushed into her again and again, the slow grind of his hips against her arse hypnotising. Letting her head tip back and twist, she moaned and pressed in even closer, humping back at him with a little bit of an arch in her back, tail lifted. She gave her human partner no restrictions at all when it came to her body, allowing him to more than take his leave of her in any way that he pleased.

Maybe she would not have done it if it did not feel so good, if it did not feel so right. But all was exactly as she wanted it, a moan on her lips, tail wagging, brushing against his bare stomach, the light muscling that had slowly developed there. Sometimes, she wondered if that had been something he had done for her.

Her fingers brought herself off as her pussy tightened around him, a whimper on her lips. Still, she had to quell it, had to quiet herself as he moaned into her shoulder, burying his lust as he pushed harder into her, the rough, savage grinds of his hips heady in their desperation. Whether an orgasm was allowed then or not, the need for it only came through with passion, a gnawing pull that could not be denied in any way at all.

His cream filled her again, adding to the load already left there earlier, Kael shuddering and hiding his face in her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her to take her breasts in his hands. One was too much for each but he did what he could regardless, brushing her nipples with her fingers as she shivered.

"Oooh... Kael, that feels so good."

Neither of them knew that they had been discovered with a magical light growing dimmer and dimmer in the room, softening as they slipped off into slumber. Sleep claimed them, moment by moment, his shaft soft inside her, though everything was as it was meant to be. No more did they have to worry about being caught by his parents but they had failed to realise that others had more interest in them together.

The wolf slipped away, shivering in the afterglow of something that had not come through entirely for her and yet had been enough to stoke the fire of her own need. Celine could not have said quite what she'd seen then, why it had left her feeling so hot and tingling, as if her skin was prickling and shifting without either her will or consent.

Why had they done that? She wanted to see more of his pale skin, how the muscles were more defined through it than those that wore fur on their bodies. Fur softened the appearance of muscles and yet everything was laid bare on the human, hair constrained to parts of his body. Even the hair that he had was weak and thin, except on his head, and she couldn't understand that.

Celine cursed herself, lying in bed in her shared room later that night. Her roommate, of course, had woken up when she'd come in but she'd not said anything about the late hour that Celine had, once again, returned during. Maybe she thought it was business that she would rather not be involved in and Celine did not blame anyone for wanting to keep a low profile, particularly when the stakes at the magic academy were so high.

Studying. That was what they were there for. Only some of them were keener on it than others, some merely there for the experience. Celine had thought that her focus was absolute but, as her hand crept between her legs, she knew that, even then, her concentration was slipping.

Did they love each other?

The thought popped into her head entirely unbidden, seeing how the dog's hips rocked back, how her thighs closed around him, all over again. It played out before her as if she was watching it all over again, a groan on her lips, though she could not unleash it. It was not to be had, her own secrecy required in such a moment, shifting over onto her side. It didn't help that that made her thighs squeeze together all the more when she had not had a chance to slip into the shower before returning to bed.

Breathe...

But it was not that easy, wanting to know more of the man in and out of the bedroom, a whimper closing up in the back of her throat. The desire there could not be restricted or restrained so easily, no matter how badly she may have wanted to do so, fingers creeping down to a part of her body that she did not know how to relieve. She had seen the dog do it, however, and copying was one of many things that an anthro could do to learn. Celine supposed that humans could do it too, though that was something still that remained to be seen.

She tried, she really did, but there was no way to keep trying to give herself that kind of relief in the dark of her room with her roommate sleeping in the bed that was pressed up against the opposite wall. No, that would have to wait for another time.

And in the meantime...the human would draw her in all the more.

Kael.

She would know him.

*

Regardless of the changes in their life, Kael managed to talk to more of the anthros, gleaning further snippets of conversation where he pushed the issue, boldly pressing on wherever he felt well and able to. Some warmed up to him a little more and he met Caleb the bull, even though the man felt more than a little intimidated before those horns. One could not help that when there was such a weapon right there before them to be a little on edge.

Kael wondered. Was that why the anthros were on edge around him? Were the memories of the war still lingering on in their generations? For all that he knew, it had been the anthros from the land, which he was living in with his parents, that had invaded the human isles where they had been living peacefully. The invasion had not been instigated by the humans but a retaliation of sorts, though no one could have said quite why.

He frowned. Maybe that was something, now that he was over there, that he could look into more stringently.

Still, he had the best dog in the world to act as his servant and assistant in all that he did, pausing the final night to take his time with Giselle before classes begun. After that, he would need to focus on studying, though he was sure there was some more fun to be had perhaps sitting at his desk with Giselle slowly sucking on his shaft.

It was lewd and it was cruder than he had ever thought he would have the capacity to be, grunting softly, sitting in the chair of his room (just the one permitted to him) with Giselle in his lap. She rode him slowly, thighs wrapped around his, moaning out loud as her head fell back. Her breasts were right there in his face to be adored and Kael even suckled on each of her nipples in turn, flicking them with his tongue. The rise of her hips was so slow and sensual that he had plenty of time to adore and enjoy her body exactly as he pleased, moaning into her breasts, fingers trailing down her sides, groping her buttocks.

Oh, there was so much of her to lavish attention on, yet her attitude was always one of being eager to please. Variety was the spice of life but his head reeled with lust as her pussy twitched around him, those muscles out of her control beyond a quick squeeze and clench of her sex. Some things could be tightened but she was not all that skilled, learning as she went, all so she could better please the one that she served day in and day out.

He knew that she did so much for him and grunted against her, letting her rise and fall more urgently, his hips working up to meet her. His trousers were neatly folded on the bed, by Giselle, of course, and they were both nude from head to toe, Giselle struggling not to pant heavily. She noticed the crack in the curtain but there was no mental note made right then and there to close it later, finding the problem and dismissing it instantly. Whereas she would have done anything at all to protect and serve her master, she could not fulfil all of her duties at once when she had added "sexual satisfaction" to the list for herself to take care of.

Maybe that was a problem, maybe it was not. That was still something, very much, that remained to be seen.

They could relax though, the biggest first step in Kael's life taken as they came together again and again. He filled her once in that position, cream dribbling out around the length of his shaft even while it remained plunged into her, lips nuzzling into and caressing her breasts. Giselle trembled against him and he leaned into her with even greater need than ever, moaning out loud, his cries muffled the best he could with the softness of her fur. It was needed, so very much, even though he knew that he should have been quieter still, but there was something about the canine that made him want to be loud, to forget about everything at all that may have held him back from doing just what he wanted with her.

They tried other positions too, all with him lasting longer the second time around after climaxing once already. That was a good thing, a very good thing, for experimentation, Giselle panting as she sat on the edge of the bed with him standing before her, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands braced on the bed to support herself and yet the canine did not even notice the ache in her shoulders as she tried to rock into him, his length sinking home to hit all the right spots.

Kael stifled a groan through her climax, her cunny rippling and tensing around him, though it was an erratic feeling at best, as delightful as it was. There was no control to be had there and, in some strange way, that was the beauty of it too - letting go of the control that he had experienced all of his life.

"Mmm..."

His time at the university was only beginning, his strange, confusing relationship with Giselle in full swing. Everything was changing but all in a way that took them lovingly along with it, active players and passive players in the acting out of their destiny, strangely both at the same time.

With his shaft buried in her, not everything had to be clean and simple. He could learn more even then, letting things be as they were supposed to be.

As Giselle cried out his name, her eyes locked onto something behind his shoulder and slid away again, slipping into orgasm as if she was meant to be there, leaning into it as she pulled around him. He couldn't hold himself back anymore, tipping forward over her onto the bed and thrusting harder and faster, aching for more, slamming into her while her orgasm was rife, desperation coursing through.

"Mmm... Ah... Master, make it last."

It was for him that she told him to take it easy, to let things be, and he growled like a wild beast even as he pulled the hard length of his shaft from her snatch. They changed positions to doggy style, something coarser and rougher, her breasts swinging lightly under her body while the weight of their fullness pulled them down. The slap of his hips on her arse filled the room while they held back their grunts and groans, able to thrust harder than ever, all for the sake of their mutual benefit.

Yet it was harder than before to not cry out as he filled her, unsure whether Giselle had reached her high too, though they both had everything they needed as her tail wagged against his stomach. She whimpered to him how good he was to her, that she would never want to ever serve any other master than him, that she wanted to do more for him... Everything she possibly could do or be for him was laid out before her, brazenly bare and luscious. He could not have found someone better even as he collapsed over her, groaning lightly into the back of her neck, kissing and nuzzling, trying to tell her without words just what she meant to him.