Crossing Boundaries Pt. 06

Story Info
Kael finds passion again with the anthros...
9.7k words
2.8k
7
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Continued from part five...

Life improved for Kael - as well as it could for any human who was studying in what was a foreign country to him, with all new things, customs, ways of living. He struggled to keep up with some nuances, some instances, Giselle helping him. The dog had inadvertently become a student of anthros herself, the German Shepherd working to keep up with him, noting down friends, enemies, her sharp eyes missing nothing. It was no wonder, he thought, watching in admiration while her studious glance took in everything with a single look, that she had been top of her class in training. Maybe he had not solely made his decision, after all, due to his attraction to her.

"Wow..."

He collapsed on his bed at the bed of a long day, still in his clothes, though he'd forgone the cloak with the lure of the warmer weather coming. It did not feel as proper to wear it anymore, despite everything, many other students clinging to theirs as if they felt the cold a lot more than him. Kael was very much aware that, regardless of where the focus of his studies was, on magic and the use of it, he had so much left to learn about the anthros in the world too. Maybe that was one area where humans had slacked off, to say the least of it?

"You seem covered for the next two weeks, Kael," Giselle said, finding it a little easier to use his name as she sat cross-legged on the rug beside his bed. "You have already covered the content for the next two weeks of classes, except for alchemy, but I do not think that that will cause you a problem."

Kael laughed softly, a smile pulling at his lips.

"Maybe I should not have studied so hard before coming... But how was I to know?"

"You were not to know, master."

"You know you don't have to call me that, right? Especially when other anthros don't like to hear that."

Giselle pursed her lips, the tight line of them pressed a little closer together than would usually have been comfortable for her. The canine's tail tucked down, ears slanting back. Despite their closeness, he had not yet learned to read her emotions, her expressions, as well as he could for humans.

"I know...Kael." That time, his name came with difficulty, a grunt and a moment of subtle hesitation. "But we are different, even if I'm not as they think, not a slave..." She sighed. "I know you know what I mean. It's different. But these words are familiar to me and they always will be."

She did not know how to put into words what she wanted to say, yet it was not at all in Giselle's nature to remain forlorn for long, preferring to look ahead, a lolling of her tongue spilling from between her lips and a smile pulling itself forth. She preferred to be happy, the nature of it simply coming naturally to her, which even she supposed came with the territory. She sat easily cross-legged, fur fluffed up in the cool of the room, though she did not understand why her master kept it so chilly in there sometimes when he had so much less hair to cover his body than she did. Some things, as much as she might have liked to see and find the reason in them, just didn't make sense, not to her. But she was content in not knowing everything, learning and changing, developing with her master, enjoying serving him as all canines in the world wanted to do.

Kael was not privy to anything that was going on in her head, lying back, his hands behind his head, thinking of his lectures. The introductions had been easy enough to go through and it seemed that a good portion of the first semester was engaged in private study and assigned reading, which was self-explanatory to him. He only had to dig down into it and not think about anything else - and there he was, lost in a book. Giselle often took multiple attempts to garner his attention when he was wrapped up in a particularly engaging text, as thrilled by studying and the pursuit of knowledge as he'd ever been. It was strange, a little, but not so much so that he could not relax into something new.

"Kael?"

Giselle smiled, easing over him on the bad, though it was unusual for her to be "above" him in any way. Maybe that was yet another small indication of how their relationship was changing, though one could wonder whether the differences between them, their species, was something that two alone could overcome. Only time, in that case, could tell.

He blinked lazily up at the canine, her smooth, elegant muzzle, the darkness of it sweeping back into the tan markings of her body. Her eyes were soft, warm pools that he could lose himself in and he was, quite frankly, keener than ever to do so. It was too easy.

"Yes?"

But he knew just what she wanted to do with him, for him, as her lips brushed his, the kiss deepening quickly, as if there was no way for something like that to be at all chaste between them. Her tongue dipped sensually into his mouth as they kissed, his fingers trailing through her fur, stroking behind her ears, enjoying the moment exactly as it was, stretching out between them.

Sure, he had friends... Yet Giselle was the best friend that he could hope for, finding more between them to explore as the days passed. Their clothes hit the floor, Giselle only needing to wear it due to the other anthros at the university, what they would have said otherwise, and he rolled her over onto her back, bending her legs back, need rampant.

"Mmm... Yes, master..."

That one was a tease, her eyelashes fluttering at him, the pink of her tongue slipping out to lash against the side of her muzzle. She licked her lips, eager for him, lying back, her legs lifted, though there was too much muscle there for her flexibility to allow her to push her legs all the way back to her head, even with the bend at her knee. Maybe in time, if Kael wanted her to be able to do that, she would be able to, but, until then, they would have to enjoy and lust for what was afforded to them right then and there.

She moaned, the tip of his hard length pushing at her folds, finding the slit of her pussy as her breath caught - yet he was in just the same state as her. Bed sheets rumpled beneath her, a pillow slightly askew under her head, but Giselle could not care, not as he eased into her, his lips a hair's breadth from hers, hinting at the kiss to come.

It did not soften, however, as his breath washed over her muzzle tenderly, his shaft pushing deep, stretching her open, her hot, wet passage welcoming him inside, deeper and deeper. The push of his cock knew exactly where it was going and her head swam, fingers digging into his arms, light claws and all.

"Ohhh..."

Her moan could not have driven him on any more than it already did, hips working, pushing and pumping, thrusting for their ultimate pleasure. On his knees, his thighs slanted forward towards the bed, driving in deep, wanting more, though the moment still came with the sweetness it deserved, despite his fervent, rampant strokes.

He could not have held back even if he'd wanted to, his virginity long lost to Giselle. So far, she was the only woman that he had slept with, his one piece of solace in a world that he still could not have said that he understood. Maybe that was okay, maybe that was alright, if he was there with her, his rock to root him where there was little else to keep him where he needed to be.

Her moans drew him, the slurp of her tongue flickering in and out of her lips a reflex, chewing and licking, relaxation seeping through her. Muscles may have been tense and contracted with the passion of the moment, trying to buck her hips up against him even in such a position, but she could not. It was not a sliver of submission, but mutual pleasure strung out between them, the pads of her hands lightly damp with sweat as his skin glistened, perspiration gleaming on his skin in a way that it never would on hers.

Although they were different, they were together, and that was all that mattered as he thrust and thrust, letting his body come down over her crotch, her clit caught by the roll of his body driving into her again and again. He grunted softly, powering in, though words did not need to be spent when her fur tickled his skin, the soft touch oddly exotic even after the many times that their bodies had already come together.

Kael did not think, only breathed, living in the moment, lips brushing Giselle's, feeling out how they moulded to his. They were meant to be, his shaft throbbing, aching, need rising. What more may have come of their relationship remained to be seen, considering how relations between humans and dogs were still seen, but perhaps there was something that he could do, despite everything that he had learned from the day he had first been capable of thinking.

There was no thinking while he plunged into her wetness, her juices slick around the length of his shaft, her passage massaging him, pulsing around him, her broken howl of orgasm swamped by his lips as he claimed her muzzle. He had to climax, had to cum, the need of it overpowering, pulling at his senses, stirring deep in his gut, even before, he had thought that it was something more primal than even he understood but the need for orgasm was something that he'd only come to understand with Giselle, the passion that flowed right along with it.

Orgasm burst forth and his mind was gone, lust pulsing through him, ecstasy overwhelming. Yet it would always release him, eventually allowing him to come back to his senses, as his bare shaft spent a load inside her, balls feeling tighter than they should have, but that could have merely been the set of his body. He didn't think of it as a risk when they were both different species, though something of that nature would only be dangerous to those more cautious than the youngsters only out to feel a brush and a blush of intimate pleasure.

In the afterglow, Giselle sprawled across his arm with her nose half on his chest, the two of them relaxing, warmth seeping through them. The chill of the bedroom no longer seemed relevant at all as their skin prickled with heat, murmuring to one another, their cries softened, muted, slipping down into the teasing out of delight.

It was a relationship, even if one that neither of them understood, not yet. Not conventional, not regular, but intimately theirs.

Giselle snuffled against his chest, Kael's arm tightening around her.

That was all that it had to be.

*

Kael could not have said that the lack of practical magic usage was appealing to him, but he still sat up a little straighter, smiling as the lecturer paused before him, the anthro mountain goat tapping her hoof-like fingertips on his desk.

"Excellent work, Kael. The theory you've excelled in will prove useful in the practical studies we will be moving onto next semester."

He smiled but not too widely. He didn't want to make enemies. Even though they were all there to learn, some had only gotten into the university due to their status, politics as rife in the anthro lands as they were for humans. Others wanted a break from restriction and their parents, gifted but lacking direction in life, for there were no two anthros at the university who were exactly alike. And he didn't want to cause offence, in a political sense, to anyone, knowing that his position was under close scrutiny.

A group of lemurs eyed him up, slender and lithe, though of different species even in that class. He smiled at them, letting his gaze graze theirs for a moment, only for the polite amount. If there was one thing that he'd learned from his parents, it was to be calm and calculated, to think things through as they were without speculation. Assumption was the enemy of politics and to be diplomatic was to also employ strategies - and to be willing to change those.

He sighed softly, not letting his lips move too much so that it did not show. He didn't like having that part of him in mind but to be an ambassador for humans in a land of anthros... The importance of that, his purpose in diplomacy, was not lost on him.

He couldn't fault the professors of the faculty and the other staff members for how welcoming they were, treating him just like any other student, as far as he could see. The only difference for him that he could see was the fact that he had his private quarters and he didn't have to advertise that to others there, even if they probably had guessed that he was being kept separate from the other anthros.

They managed to eat in the canteen, though the tables felt a bit low, as if they had been designed for smaller creatures than humans, despite the vastly varying heights of the anthros all around. He particularly liked the shorter rodents, how they scurried along, but was sensible enough not to voice that to anyone, except in giggles to Giselle. It seemed that low and uncomfortable seating was a common theme, regardless of which land or which country he was in. Everyone was in the same boat there.

"Hey - Kael!"

A lynx waved him down and he smiled more readily, his stride relaxing a little as Giselle trotted a few steps to keep up. The lynx had more of a red hue to his coat, edging the black of his broken stripes, but his attire was a little more proper than what others wore there, clad in a waistcoat-like top and trousers that allowed space around his thighs and then clung to his calves. Kael could only be glad that he had not gone so far as to wear curly-toed shoes too, though those were the fine kind of imitation leather (close enough to what Kael was used to using in his home country) that gleamed and needed to be fed with conditioner and polished.

"Didn't think you were getting out so early, Garth," he said easily, falling into step beside the lynx. "It feels like a long week."

That was true. Studying things over and over again that he had already pored over in detail was quite tiring, despite him being glad too that he knew it already. It made him feel like he could do things there, that he would not be behind, for that had been a very valid concern of his that he would be outclassed by those who had been around magic for their entire lives.

Conversation flowed easily between him and Garth, though it should have come to Kael as no surprise that the lynx was still something and someone of an outcast. Not in such dramatic terms, of course, but there was still a sense of distance that the lynx kept from most others. He was the sort that liked who he liked and didn't want to worry too much about what others thought of him, even if that meant that his circle of friends was smaller. Kael thought that it was better to have like-minded people surrounding him too, but he still understood that there was a need to be more widely appealing. Private opinions did not always have to be shared publicly, whereas Garth's lips tended to run amok with him.

"The report for potions will take most of the week but I think it should be feasible to complete."

Ah, so formal too. Kael's lips quirked. He didn't quite slip into casual language like Kael, and others too, were apt to do outside of class.

"You've got a lot on, it's weird how they're pushing so much before we've even really gotten into the semester."

"But you know most of this already, don't you?"

Kael grimaced.

"I might have read a little too much prior to coming... Does it show?"

Garth chuckled, the lynx's ears quivering as he shook his head.

"No... But you never complain."

No, that was not right of him to do so. Kael studied with Giselle in the library, the tall, domed ceilings lending a sense of history, ladders lining the walls so that books could be retrieved. He would not have complained even if he had been buried under so much work that he could not breathe, let alone wriggle free from it. He was not immune from the troubles of being a student, after all, and a politician's son would do well not to appear to be outwardly struggling.

On leaving the library, however, things other than studies came to the forefront of their attention.

Dragons. They were impossible to miss, tall and imposing - all bar one, a weedier runt who hung back from the main group. Kael had wondered if he only got to hang around with them, before, because he was of a mythical class too, "the old blood" of creatures that had existed long before the anthros that everyone knew in the modern day and age were around. But he was not the focus of their attention as the three burlier ones with broad, solid shoulders stood tall, made to look even more imposing by their wings rising above.

Their colours were strong and bold, all of them male even though Kael was not, yet, well-versed in dragon-kind. Their horns were a similar shape, pointing back from their heads, but rising slightly to the sides in a way that reminded him of the horns of a bull - not that he would ever say that comparison out loud. The membranes of their wings folded lightly between the spines of them, but Kael still had to try not to stare too much, the light glancing off their scales through the large windows, other students hesitating, pulling back. Maybe they sensed something he did not.

Malachi in purple scales, Brayan in green scales and, finally, Zaid in the crimson scales of a warrior. Maybe it was crude of him to consider them in terms of colour but to someone unfamiliar with the dragons and trying to make sense of everyone around him while he had to put names to unfamiliar faces.

The dragons blocked his way, shoulder to shoulder, standing across the corridor. They didn't seem aware that they were stopping anyone, not just him, from carrying on, but that was no matter to them. Kael paused, an eyebrow raised, Giselle tensing a minute fraction. As always, she was ready.

"Yes? What's going on?"

It was calm and it was calculated, but his heart pounded as if it was trying to beat a path out through his ribcage, adrenaline pumping. No one could help that. Malachi smirked.

"We're initiate battle mages from Harvanos," he said, seeming to deepen his voice. "I am sure you are impressed, human... Everyone who is anyone has heard of us."

Kael kept a politely neutral smile on his face.

"That is indeed a...good thing." Diplomacy there was, unfortunately, out of his young reach. "I'm afraid I'm trying to get to my next class though, if you'd excuse us..."

Of course, it was Zaid who held out an imperious hand to stop him, not that he could have wormed his way around them anyway. The red dragon's eyes narrowed, ridged with a heavy brow that gave his face and features more expression than one may have expected from an anthro, but the muscles and twitches beneath fur on others conveyed more than human eyebrows ever could.

"I don't think we can do that."

Kael's face remained blank and impassive, though Giselle's tension was palatable in the air. He couldn't blame her, what with her training, but she couldn't attack them - not if he was to retain positive relations.

"Indeed..." Brayan added, studying his claws as if Kael was not even worthy of his attention. "While the countries involved in this...alliance with humans are weak enough to require such treaties, our country is not connected. Your victory makes you of interest to us."

Kael had to fight down the urge to roll his eyes. Could they be any more condescending? They had anthros surrounding them, muttering, at that very moment - and, still, they mocked their lives, their history!

"Kael of the humans..." Zaid growled, one hand raised, a flicker of magic cupped in his palm as if he was about to hurl it forth. "I will duel you today. Let everyone see the true might of dragons and why humans are the weaker species!"