Crossing Boundaries Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was better to go with the moment, to let his excitement lead him on, disrobing of his trousers and undergarments as if he was merely there with Giselle. Celine's light gasp reminded him that she was different, someone else, and he pushed her dress off the bed, his lips caressing her neck, easing down over her collarbones. Celine trembled like a leaf, her feet finding purchase on the bed as she lightly rocked up against him.

"Kael..." She whispered, even though she was getting exactly what she'd wanted. "I've never done this before."

"Don't worry."

He took her hand in his own, sliding his fingers between hers to hold it gently but firmly.

"I didn't until recently... Until I met Giselle."

The dog barked softly, her tail wagging, but didn't want to break the moment, watching intently, despite there being no threat to her master. Celine pulled Kael's face lightly down between her breasts, encouraging him to explore her, for her inexperience did not mean that she did not know the basics of what she wanted. Clumsy enthusiasm lined her body as she let him kiss down her belly to her crotch, his lips brushing her underwear, even if he could have been said to be too keen to get it off her.

She helped, could only help, wriggling out of her undergarments for him, fumbling with the brassiere, until her nudity matched his. Upon her knees, face to face, they kissed again, her tongue flickering out against his lips, pulling him close, need rising.

"Ohhh..."

"It's okay."

He was, in that instance, more experienced than her, and yet all that Celine needed was the tenderness between them, her breath catching, tail lifting as if to expose herself further. She may not have quite known what she was doing as Kael tumbled back onto the bed, bouncing lightly, their lower limbs a tangle as they tried to sort themselves out. His hard length pressed between her thighs, even though he'd wanted to try something else first, the wolf not allowing him to nuzzle between her legs or even slip his fingers down there first.

That was fine... His thoughts swirled hazily, helping her kneel astride his hips, his shaft swollen and ready for the succulent folds of her cunny. It was fine, as long as it was what she wanted.

Giselle watched, transfixed, as she took everything in. She took her master in that position too but there was something softer between them, more awkward for their first time together. Celine's pussy didn't seem quite able to take him, his shaft sliding off and away as the wolf whimpered, her enthusiasm not helping with the frustration she felt there, her pussy dripping with need while she didn't know how to angle herself right to take him. Giselle shivered. She had to help.

"There..."

The German Shepherd's hand stilled Celine's hips, guiding her down without touching anything intimate. What her hand did close around was the length of her master's shaft, helping him to ease into the wolf's pussy, Celine crying out as she was penetrated for the very first time.

The moment came together with sweet simplicity, yet Celine did not know how to hold back, sliding down, bucking her hips, moan after moan rolling forth. She could not stop herself from taking all that she craved, leaning forward to rest on Kael's chest, bracing herself to grind down onto his cock repeatedly. It may have been a bumpy ride but to be stretched and filled in such a way sent her head spinning, pounding and pulsing, something tightening inside her that she had never felt before, not quite in that way.

Kael hissed through his teeth as her wet heat closed around him, cock sinking deep, finding purchase on the bed to thrust up into her. There was no telling just which of them were in control, even if it was a mutual undertaking, humping and grinding, Giselle sitting close to assist, though her own need could not be denied. Gasping, the man licked his lips, moisture drying too swiftly from the heat of his body, yet he would not hold back with all that had been offered to him.

"Mmmph..." He grunted. "You... You can take your clothes off too, Giselle. You don't...have to..."

It was her choice and she knew it too, but she was quick to strip off down to her fur as the couple "fucked" beside her. She'd learned that word recently and yet it still seemed too crude for what was going on, even if the alternative of "making love" didn't make sense either, not quite. Yet they didn't have to find any term for it when the passion of the moment was upon them, the light slurp of her juices slicking down the length of his cock filling the air. Her folds clung to him as he thrust as if her body simply didn't want to let go of him, hips grinding down, gyrating, trying to sense out what felt best to her.

There was much to explore and yet all Kael could do was grunt and thrust, holding her hips up as her breasts bounced before his eyes. They were heavy enough to tug down lightly under their weight as she bucked in his lap, his torso helped up a little by the pillows on the bed, though Kael still had to contract his abs. Her sex was too hot, too tight, goading him on, panting heavily as his cock disappeared into her again and again, head swimming with lust.

And Giselle was right there too, tail wagging, fingers between her thighs, stroking her folds, her clit - even dipping inside. Her arousal was there and it was all he could do to stay present, hands groping blindly until he found her hip, guided down to the join of their bodies and the throbbing bud of her clit.

It should not have been so quick, but Celine's need was so high that all she was aware of was a hint of pressure and then the explosion of orgasm. Of course, she had gotten off before but never like that, never as if every nerve-ending in her body was firing off with sensation, all at the same time. Electricity sparked off through her as she howled, head thrown back, too loud to be discreet and, right then and there, none of them caring one little bit.

Her cries rose, bouncing off the walls of the room, grunting and whimpering, his shaft filling her perfectly. There was no sense of pain in it for either of them even as he thrust and thrust, balls aching, tightening, confusing sensations with his need at such a peak.

And then there was Giselle, leaning over him, kissing him, her tongue caressing his lips, down the line of his jaw and his neck. He couldn't do anything but pant into her embrace as he cried out his passion too even as his thumb pressed into the wolf's clit, everything rushing upon him in a single moment, spending himself inside her.

No one considered the implications of not wrapping his shaft but whether that would cause them any problems in the future would remain to be seen, an instrument of risky youth that was not uncommon in its presentation. His seed flowed forth, seed spurting, filling her with every pulse of his length, heat rushing to all the right purposes, a sense of strain overcoming him.

Yet there was Giselle, the softness of her breasts calling him in, softening the moment, taking the need from the edge of sharing the loss of Celine's virginity with her. She barked shortly, tongue hanging out as if she was mimicking Giselle, but once one's virginity was gone it was no longer a pure treasure to hold close. And Celine would soon come to see that it was so much more fun to enjoy it, to savour it, to take great pride and pleasure in her sexuality rather than to lock it away.

Celine's need, however, was not to be sated from just one round, eyes open and energy revived, thrumming through desperately with aching desire. Her fur fluffed up as if her body was both trying to dissipate heat and retain it at the same time, senses confused, need tingling through her.

"Mm..." She blushed a little, licking her lips, a cheeky glint in her eye. "That was better than I even thought it'd be!"

Kael grinned.

"You haven't seen anything yet..."

For he could take her in other ways and show her the pleasures of the body that he had learned from Giselle, gently rolling her onto all fours with her tail raised for him. The pucker of her tail hole may have been on show, but his attention was solely on her plump folds, drooling a cocktail of his seed and her juices, the spill marking her folds and the gleaming bud of her clit. His fingers slipped easily into her, first one and then a second, massaging her insides, feeling her out intimately while Giselle pressed in behind.

The German Shepherd's warmth against his back was all that he needed, slowly but surely growing hard once more, her hands on his length. He grunted thickly, head spinning, but he could not be expected to hold onto everything in a moment like that, his desire rising, throbbing with the aching pulse of his shaft. His length wanted more but he craved showing the sexy wolf what her body could do for her too, admiring her revealed curves, how she was a little softer and feminine than even Giselle. After all her training, there was no denying the canine's fitness and physique, after all, but there was so much more than just that to enjoy.

"Oh..."

Celine whimpered, rolling her hips back, need tingling through. Control was not something that she had a handle on, not then, tail lifted, wagging against Kael even as his canine partner pumped the length of his shaft. Oh, how she wanted it all over again, her need overcoming her as she growled deep in the back of her throat, taking on a more feral edge, though it was all in good fun between them.

"Yes... Oh... Please..."

"I'll take care of you too..."

Kael had no intention of leaving anyone out, but Giselle wanted more, whimpering against his neck, her muzzle sweetly tucked down against him. Urgency came in the teasing pump of her hands, caressing his balls, sliding her fingers around the base of his length, wanting him to spear the wolf again if only to get what she needed too.

Thus, Kael was not even allowed to bring Celine to completion once again as his shaft was forced into her, Giselle pressing him on, murmuring in his ear.

"Come on, master, deeper..."

He groaned out loud, taking Celine doggystyle, her position on all fours allowing her to demand more from him, rolling her hips back into each of his rampant thrusts. The pounding of his hips smacked into her buttocks with every stroke of his cock, though she needed more still, panting and whining, fumbling to get words out.

"Oh, heavens... So...good..."

Her tongue hung out. Why hadn't she tried sex before? She might have been young, but she'd been an adult for a couple of years! There'd never been anyone exactly right for her and yet already the feeling of tightness built in her again, though it was slower the second time around, even after the tease of his fingers. The swell of lust in her heart could not be held back and it was only then that she understood that the passion to be shared there was not broken in a moment, the three of them coming together with a like-minded goal in hand.

Kael's hips rolled, Giselle close to him but allowing him to take the wolf, even if her need was so thick on the air that he could taste it, feel it, wanting it even more. He moaned and tucked his chin down, feeling the pull in the muscles of his upper back, around the base of his neck, grunting for breaths that did not come easily.

He took her harder than Giselle, all for the wolf's demanding whimpers, her cries, the slamming back of her hips into his crotch. Celine's tail flipped up higher, brushing against Kael's chest, but he would not stop when she cried out for him so passionately, even louder than Giselle despite everything that flowed through them, their bodies joined for a moment of lustful heat.

That time, they climaxed together, the pleasure creeping up slowly, surely, until there was no going back from the edge. His chest tipped over Celine's back as she ground on his shaft, back arched, getting every inch of his cock into her, pounding her full as her passage rippled and twitched erratically around his length. Orgasm poured over them in tantamount bliss, heat shared between them, the join of their bodies more than they could have ever asked for.

Heat simmered down, their groans fading, orgasm longer even as his shaft and nuts sought to spend every last drop he could have had to give into her. Giselle coaxed him on, the pressure of her against his back soothing, holding him tight, though even she had to eventually let him be, sharing that moment with Celine for the delight of it all.

Heaving bliss, snatching at breath: lust was not kind to physical exertion in the slightest, despite everything. They collapsed to the bed, his cock slipping out of her even as it drooled, Kael pushing up on his arms while the two females under him panting and whimpered, tongues fluttering with heated lust. Further down the bed, Giselle's tail swept back and forth lazily, tickling his legs.

"Take me next, master..."

With the German Shepherd splayed out across the bed beside the well-seeded wolf, Kael could not see himself as anything other than the luckiest man in the world.

He had everything he wanted. Two sexy women who wanted him to take them again and again, passion rising, though the wolf had knowledge of him that could never again be taken back. His worry about that was hard to hold onto, however, considering all that had come to pass, something bridged between anthros and humans that night, regardless of how quietly things had occurred. It may have been far from anyone else, but it was with a greater sense of desire that he moved over Giselle, the canine offering herself to him again with a warmth to her eyes that was stronger than he had ever seen it before.

But matters were at work that he had no knowledge of...

Kael kissed her breasts, Giselle's moans lifting him. He did not care to know what was going on in the outside world.

All would come in time.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Corruption Pt. 01 A corrupted man is drawn to fuck monsters and demons...in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 01 A man awakens with special new powers...in Fetish
A Night Saved A dragonborn and a hare anthro find lust together...in NonHuman
More Stories