Crossing Boundaries Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That time, however, she wanted it. She wanted it for herself, her body rushing to do what it knew, wanting to show gratitude. So what if she showed that with her body? She had to, one way or another, and it was the best way that she knew how, for she was not good with words and it was not as if she had any money to give him, nothing else that she could show her thanks with. That was the way of it, taking her chance as she slid her hand up her thigh to his half-hard shaft, the flesh thickening.

Kael started, trying to take a step back -- but she was finally too quick for him. Giselle growled a warning, but Siderva was ready to take a chance, brushing his robe open with a flick of her hands and taking his shaft into her mouth. It didn't matter to her that he was not yet fully hard, only that she could give him what his body wanted, what it all so very desperately craved. What they craved, the two of them, her thoughts jumbled in moans, lust and gratitude brimming over in her heart.

If he had made her whole, it was only right that she relieve his need too. It was much better for her, besides, when she was finally, beautifully, allowed to feel and be too.

Kael grunted, shaking his head, though Giselle was there keeping a close eye on things, even as her master blushed heavily.

"Ah... Hell... No... Siderva, I didn't..." He tried, he really did, but the words stuck in his throat, twisting into a groan. "Mmmph... Siderva, this isn't...needed. You don't have to do this, I promise... Ah..."

"She seems to want it, master," Giselle said with a cheeky wink and a half-shrug, not at all worried that the serpent was on her knees before her master, coaxing his needy cock to a full hard-on with her mouth and tongue. "There is no sense in her that it is coerced or forced in any way."

Kael shuddered.

"Ah..." He said. "That's good... Mmnngghh..."

He didn't want to make sounds like that, but it felt too good with her mouth around him, even if he knew he should have been more cautious of her fangs. Kael couldn't help it though, much like she could not, two bodies that needed one another and were helpless to do anything other than exactly what they needed, at least then.

She sucked him deep, moaning around him, though the serpent did not need to drop a hand between her scaled thighs to pleasure herself. There was already more than enough in her system, Kael's feeding of her juddering but not stopping, not even as she proved to be quite the distraction with her lips around his cock. Her tongue twined around him, keeping her fangs away from sensitive flesh, though, after all her time working at the inns and selling her body for any money that she could get, it was at least one thing that Siderva could honestly say that she felt skilled at.

It never would have made her feel good to know that she was skilled in something like that before, but it did then, tingling through her. Was that pride? Oh, she had missed that, the warming glow, the pushing pulse of it, urging her on for more. What a small achievement and what a throbbing flash of delight! His hands rested on her head and she bobbed her muzzle slowly on his cock, encouraged by his throaty curses and moans, words that she had not heard from any lips in many years.

"Ah... Siderva... Mmm... Mmm, that feels so good, that's amazing... Are you...sure? Are you sure you...mmm...want this?"

She answered him with a long, hard suck that took his breath away and made Giselle chuckle, the dog shaking her head, though she was more than confident by then that Siderva was no longer a threat. That was something to take the weight from her shoulders, at least, as she drew them closer to the sofa, simply and lightly ensuring that they would be comfortable where needed.

Siderva, however, was aware, even then, that there was a bit of escapism going on for her. She had latched onto the first thing that had seemed reasonable for her to give back to Kael as if she had to desperately please an owner all over again, though she didn't want to think about it. The pleasure was too good, the feel of his cock throbbing on her tongue was too good, passion rising, twisting heatedly and curling in the warm pit of her belly. Drinking down pleasure and sex and losing herself in all the good sounded like the best way of escaping her reality, what she had done, if only for a little while.

While she had been made like that, trained like that, it didn't seem like all that much of a bad thing anyway, not then, not ever. Some things would never change.

He grunted, pulling her back from his cock with some difficultly, head spinning his cock throbbing more powerfully than ever. His entire length was slick with what he hoped was saliva, though if it was Siderva's venom he couldn't feel anything anyway and he did not think that she would be so careless, not there, not then.

"Mmph... No -- wait, Siderva, please!"

He had to physically hold her back from him, trembling before the sofa, Giselle there in case he needed her, though the dog was more amused by what was happening than anything else. The serpent-woman whined, licking her lips, her eyes smouldering as she looked up at him from her knees.

"Don't you want it?" She murmured, her tongue flickering in and out in a soft hiss. "You need it too..."

"But I want to make sure that this is what you want first," Kael said firmly, thinking a little more clearly even if his erection was still freed and throbbing, a hard-on that he could barely drag his attention away from. "Siderva... You've been through so much. I don't want to be anything like all those that forced you to do things before. That's not who I am, I promise. But I do...find you attractive."

An older man, or perhaps just an older Kael, would have been strong of will, but he was not to be blamed for admitting that. He was still young, in his first year of the magic university, trying to find his way in a world that had been vastly shaken up beyond all comprehension he had previously held.

"Kael... This is the best I have felt in many years," Siderva said, her tail twisting around, brushing very gently up against his leg, wanting that connection even as he held her hands back by her wrists. "I want you to be...my master, my master here, right now. I want this. I don't want to go back to that pittance of a life! I want to be me again, whole again! So, why don't you just keep making me feel amazing and enjoy your new ssserpent ssslut?"

She hissed, eyes alight. Yet the words were hers, straight from the heart, wanting it. Sure, sex was all she had had since her downfall, since her capture and release, if it could even be called that, but it didn't mean that sex was a bad thing. It was something that she knew and something that could be enjoyed too -- and, finally, she could enjoy it for herself too!

Her old words would come back to her, not of the chained, addicted and denied, Siderva. But that would be seen in time, only in time. Until then, she would passionately take all that she could, learning to live her life all over again, to find the joy in it. And if the canine with the man was treated as well as she seemed to be, well...there could be no shame in, at the very least, calling Kael master. Even if he did not own her, or take ownership over her, they would both get something out of the relationship that benefitted them both.

It may not have been the healthiest of ways to do things, but she had the man, figuratively, in the palm of her hand. She stood, snaking her hand back under his robe, leaving no question in his mind as to her readiness. If she was that open about what she wanted, how could anything they did possibly be wrong?

Desperate, Kael exchanged a look with Giselle, though the canine only winked and went to open the door leading through to the bedroom for him, their abode on a single floor, smaller than what Kael was used to. But it would than do for them both, the serpent-woman backing him into the bedroom, taking her lead, in that instance, from Giselle.

There was nothing more for it as he groaned, succumbing, though not even he knew whether he was doing the right thing or not. Sometimes the lines blurred, though Kael tried to focus on giving her a steady stream of pleasure, making it constant, something at least to soften the blows of everything that Siderva had endured over the years. It was not much, he knew that, but he could do it, perhaps even teasing away the edge of her surely lack of warm feeling towards human beings.

But Siderva didn't seem to mind at all, not as she toppled onto the bed with him, her lips meeting his, showing the man just how snakes kissed. And soon she would be the fourth anthro -- including Giselle -- that he had had sex with there, even if he had not expected, quite honestly, to meet anyone there that would be interested in him in that way. He had only been glad that Giselle had returned his feelings, but the dog had gone from strength to strength, growing into herself much as he was, away from home, sitting herself close to them, on the bed.

Giselle, however, was not there to help, only to observe and make sure that her master was safe and enjoying himself. Kael groaned, Siderva pushing his robe from his shoulders, her own practically falling from her frame. Then and only then could he genuinely appreciate and admire her, sweeping his hands down her body, her smooth hide, though it was rougher where she needed to shed, surely. In time, with enough care, he was sure that her snakeskin would once again gleam -- and he would try to give her everything that she needed, if that was the case.

Kissing her was an experience, her tongue too wet and slippery, twisting back and forth and winding quickly around his, for him to chase, settling for deepening the kiss and sending deeper, flushing throbs of pleasure to her. Yet there were other ways that he could bring Siderva pleasure, of course, without the use of his abilities at all, Siderva whining and arching against him, the rise of her chest suggesting the proximity of breasts. However, as she was not a mammalian species, they did not have any function or nipples, only a small shape that defined them. It could have easily been missed under clothing and he groaned, rolling her onto her back and kissing her neck.

"You're beautiful," he breathed, glancing at Giselle, who had her hand between her thighs, out of the corner of his eye. "Never be hurt again."

Siderva shivered, arching her chest against him even as his hands roamed her body. Oh, that felt like a command and yet it was one that she would have been happy to carry out, if it was the sort of thing that she had any say in at all. With him, however, she felt like she had a say again, shivers and memories of herself coming back through, floating on the surface as if they had been buried underwater for far too long.

It was her time to take though, sliding down him, sharing a kiss, nuzzling his chest, exploring him. She knew what a human looked like without their clothes, of course, but that was the first time she had truly been at liberty to look at one and roll her hips, desire building. It would not be long before she could not hold herself back, though the clawing, nagging thoughts of what she had done, of how she had begged, still stirred in the back of her mind.

They pushed her on, driving her to force out the darkness, drowning it with sex rather than alcohol -- though it was a coping mechanism that Siderva would have to find a healthier means of another time. Kael would give her the pleasure without expecting anything in return, she was sure, though her tail lashed around his leg once again as, with him lying on the bed, she took the full length of his shaft lovingly into her mouth.

Giselle watched as her master moaned and bucked up into the serpent's mouth, glad that everything had worked out so well, even if she was already planning a time to take a quick dog nap the next day. Even when she had to be on watch, there were times when she could leave him, more or less, to his own devices, such as when he was in a quiet, boring, studious class. Giselle wasn't all that interested in those, but she was interested in the slide of her fingers into her pussy, relaxing a little more, enjoying the show as the serpent twined her tongue around and around Kael's cock.

In a way, the canine wished that it was her in Siderva's place, though she knew too that the serpent would not be there forever, that Kael was her master first and foremost. Everyone's relationships were different, though Giselle would not know how far she had come from the pack nature of other dogs back where she had grown up and trained, not until they came to be around dogs and humans again.

That wasn't important, not as she half laid back against the pillows, watching as Kael's expression twisted beautifully, striving to control himself even as he came apart right there and then. It was wonderful to behold, seeing her master enjoying himself so much, all so much that she could not help enjoying herself too, letting out a soft whine and leaning back a little more heavily into the pillows.

Kael murmured her name, but his mind was far too caught up in all that Siderva was doing to him to focus on Giselle, at least not then. He would have to, at least in some way, make it up to her later, give her a long, slow fuck, though there was more than enough intimacy to go around there. He moaned as Siderva devoured his shaft, the full length fitting neatly into her mouth, though he didn't know where the next jolt of sensation was going to come from, not at any one time. Her tongue was just too quick, slippery, bringing a different rise of sensation that even Oshun, the dragon battle mage teacher, had not been able to encompass.

Each anthro brought something new with them, he thought through hazy eyes, panting, groaning, rolling his hips. And yet he could not and would not hold back as his cock throbbed, tipping over the edge right there inside her maw. He spilt his load, thick spurts of seed flooding her maw, though there was more than enough space in there for Siderva to gulp it all down. Her throat worked noisily, hands balanced on his thighs, moaning around him, the subtle, soft vibrations travelling into his body.

Ecstasy rendered him weaker, the flow of his ability stuttering merely from distraction alone, and Siderva hastily pushed up his body, kissing and licking at his neck, letting his shaft recover. With her attention on him, Kael gently stroked up and down her back, the sweep of Giselle's tail tickling his mid-back from where she lay nearby, letting her know that it was okay, that he was there for her. Of course, the best way he could show her that was by giving her a deep, warming stream of pleasure, not letting her go without, her body aching for it with every rock and grind of her hips.

"Ohhhh..." Siderva moaned, head rolling back, though it seemed only natural for her legs to spread around his, finding herself on top, straddling his waist. "Yessss.... Pleassse..."

She couldn't stop herself from hissing as she desperately ground her wet pussy against his cock, the slit of her sex soft and warm and dripping between her thighs. She couldn't even remember the last time that she had been that turned on, trying to get his cock inside her, though her mind wasn't working as it should have been. As Kael's shaft pulsed back to full hardness, ready for her, he had to guide his length into her, letting it slip in deep.

The serpent woman's body stiffened, an arch in her back, eyes wide, moaning loudly. She couldn't help it, not even as Kael shushed her, aware that there were others in the university, the other student dorms not all that far away. Yet she was too far gone for that as orgasm exploded through her.

Her screech of pleasure echoed through the room, only dulled by the heavy curtains and the rugs on the floor, soft furnishings assisting in absorbing noise, though he lunged for her. Grabbing her muzzle, he muttered an apology, half curled up towards her, abdominals aching, though he could not stop, would not stop, not as her hot, tight pussy rose and fell on his cock. She was a perfect fit, or maybe she knew a trick or two from the worse times of her life, pleasure swamping him.

It was just as well that he had only just gotten off, considering how close to the edge he was again already, allowing his stamina that extra jolt that it needed, one way or another. He wanted to hold on for as long as possible, re-energised and feeding her as much true pleasure as he could through her orgasm. If he could stock up Siderva with as much as he could, maybe she would be more comfortable for longer, though he knew that there was most likely a tie between them already that could not be broken, not until he truly freed her mind.

Still, the moment was all that it needed to be, her hips rising and falling shortly and sharply, keeping his cock as deep as it could be as if she loathed lifting away from him too much. Siderva hissed, nuzzling his hand as she came down from her high, though she locked her gaze onto him with the eagerness of one who had not gotten off at all, rejuvenated with energy and lashing her tail in a wide sweep across the bed.

"Nothing's ever felt like thisss," she hissed, locking the tip of her tail around his ankle, though Kael wasn't going anywhere. "Oh, Kael..."

She moaned, able to control herself a little more quietly that time. The pleasure gave her something to focus on as his shaft filled her, wonderfully, over and over again, needing and wanting it. Yet it was a strange thing indeed for her to so easily get what she wanted, relieved that she could lean into the pleasure and not, for once, think that it was going to be ripped away from her at a moment's notice.

No... Not with Kael. She could trust him, she was sure, even if Siderva truly was clutching at straws. She rode him passionately, her eyes sweeping from him to his dog, though the canine seemed to be very much enjoying herself too. That much Siderva did not quite understand, but that was all well and good, as long as everyone was getting what they needed. That, at least, was something she was more than familiar with.

She rolled her hips, taking his cock deep, sinking into the pleasure. Oh, it was good, even better with warmth flooding her veins, as if he was prickling deep into her mind with tendrils of power. She could feel how strong Kael was, but it was as if he didn't even know for himself -- were all younger humans like that? Siderva wasn't in a position to say one way or another, her pussy clenching reflexively, doing everything that she had both been trained to do and had learned to do to please him, milking his length.

They rocked together in perfect harmony, even if they were not ideally in sync with each other. But sex was never meant to be perfect and some parts bumped up uncomfortably against one another, some messy parts. The reality of it was better than the fantasy as she panted, her mouth hanging open, nostrils flaring and puckering sharply as she dragged what air she could into her lungs. Still, the tightness in her body grew and grew, as eager for another orgasm as her body had been for the first one.

And when Kael's hand brushed her clit, circling and pressing down, working out what she liked, Siderva howled in muted ecstasy all over again, climaxing on his cock as she squeezed around him. Another rush of wetness, her arousal coating his length, flowed forth, though that was entirely out of her control as she floated in the space between sexual pleasure and pure pleasure, both different sides of the same coin. One was an addiction that had been trained into her and the other was something she had sought in an attempt to find that addiction pleasure again.

It was confusing, all a mess, but all she had to do to chase away the dark thoughts was to linger in orgasm, the thrust and the roll of her hips bringing her to evermore fresher highs of delight. She cried out, even as he rolled her over, lightly pinning her to her back on the bed, driving into her with raw, wild, male abandon.