Crossing Boundaries Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adored every second of it, clinging to him, her tail still around his ankle, even as he drove into her. He must have been taking his cues from her, from the roll and the rise of her hips as the serpent-woman met his thrusts, though Siderva admired that. It meant that his attention was on her, that he was focused on her, even as his skin flushed with heat, need rising through. For Kael need his high too, even as she crept closer and closer to her own, all over again.

He panted, heaving, the muscle on his arms showing through in clear definition, cock aching. It had been too soon to fuck again but he hadn't been able to help himself and Kael doubted that he would have wanted to hold back anyway. She cried out his name so softly, calling him on, that he didn't want to resist, wanted to make it right, even as he thoroughly enjoyed the experience, memorising her moans, the feel of her skin against his. Yet everything had to build to a peak, panting, moaning, whispering her name even as Giselle's soft groans of climax reached him too.

It was never down to Kael, however, to stop himself from unloading inside her, bare, nothing stopping the closeness of their flesh, though they had nothing to worry about. He thrust hard, bending one of her legs up a little for a better angle, driving as deep as he could into her, the serpent encouraging him on with moan after moan, clinging to him as if she never wanted to let go. He spent himself inside her, spurts of hot cream filling her, though his thrusts lasted longer than his orgasm itself, sweat beading and trickling down his gleaming skin, flushed with the heat of physical exertion. Still, Kael did not collapse on top of her when the deed was done, sated for the moment, even though Siderva's tail curled up against him, between his legs, with suggestion in the twist of her body.

"No," he managed to say, slumping down to the bed between Giselle and her, framed by two warm, lustful bodies. "Later... Will give...more pleasure..."

He had to do that, of course, using all the energy he had to soften the edges of it, to give her that stream of pleasure, though he would not be able to maintain it when he was asleep. That could be something more he could learn, if needed, but the serpent hissed happily, stretched out beside him, every inch of her snakelike in that moment even though she was an anthro. For Siderva knew that it would come again with a kind master, a kind one that claimed her, even if she had willingly given herself over to someone else, begging for pleasure like the addict she truly was.

If it was to be the way of it...she was running out of reasons to flee from her addiction, especially now that she had found an especially kind source of it. Even her body felt lighter, as if she relaxed into the bed more easily than ever, despite the aches in her body from intercourse. Just having sex that was actually enjoyable again was an experience in itself for her as she curled up against him, her head tucked in against his chest, slumbering softly, trusting him. She didn't have any choice, technically, in whether to trust him or not, though Siderva instinctually did.

Kael sighed, sharing a brief kiss with Giselle, the dog's eyelids drooping. There would be a lot to deal with, come morning, but he was glad that the night had not ended in a worse way, despite so much being left to do. He could not help Siderva's past, but perhaps he could find a way to tackle her future, to make it something better than the endless cycle of an addict.

"At least you can give her peace until you do know, master," Giselle murmured, nuzzling his neck. "You are a good man."

Kael shook his head lightly, sleep pulling at him. He didn't know about that, but he was going to try to be that, yes, one way or another.

As dawn rose, the trio slept soundly, peacefully.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
RivenousRivenousabout 1 year ago

This story is amazing I hope it continues.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Kindzaza: Apologies - this was written for a client and is written to their specs and requests. The story will not be changed. Sorry! :)

kindzazakindzazaalmost 2 years ago

Furry are more suitable for the role of hosts. Dogs cease to be servants but remain protectors. Their pheromones and physical strength make people gradually submit. Dogs lead human families. Dogs can be made to look like hyenas (an anime reference).

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
A Night Saved A dragonborn and a hare anthro find lust together...in NonHuman
Acceptance A transgender vixen finds romance in a frontier town...in NonHuman
A New World A man is transported into a world of furries...in NonHuman
Gobbing Off Man falls for his female goblin best friend.in NonHuman
More Stories