All Comments on 'Crossing Lines'

by overthebow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I wish that she were my wife

What a hot story. Believeable and easy to see myself in the man's place. Keep up the good work, I need to cum every time I read one of your stories.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 20 years ago
Hot story

Well written and believable. Very good for the swing crowd as well as the curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my cocks hard

reminds me fo my wife & i and our freind thankyou

SamuelxSamuelxover 18 years ago
Great story !!

I loved this story ! It was creative and a fun read !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot!!

This is something I am looking forward to very soon with another cpl,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good work!

Good story. I came even before I finished it.

PollyPervPollyPervover 15 years ago
nicely done

well-written. felt real. hot

NowPleaseNowPleaseover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Keep up the good work. Thanks much. I'm still hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wifes idea

We both had a good sex life,pleasing each other.we had anal sex often, i like it,my wife said i should try it,first she used her fingers,then a long candle.I came when my prostate was being touched.She came up with a suggestion that i should have a guy fuck me.After a lot of thought,an ad was placed,guy who likes to dress needs a guy for adult play.Wife will watch.The dress up idea was my wifes.We had quite a few answers,most wanted my wife as well,but that was out.We finally settled on Robert,he was younger than us,25,we are both in our mid fifties.I dressed in a short dress,pantyhose,heels, my wife greeted him at the door,asked if he wanted a drink,i brought them out.He agreed,and my wife led him to the bedroom,ordered me to take off my dress,leaving me only in pantyhose.Robert took off his clothes,nice size,he asked how would i like it,doggy style,he said o.k, on your knees, on the bed.I felt my pantyhose being pulled down,i had already lubed my hole.My wife sat,her legs apart so i could see her pussy,Robert could too,i felt the head of his cockat my hole,bigger than any candle,and holding my hips he eased forward,missed,again and then the head of his cock entered me.It hurt,my wife had told me to push with my insides,i did and i felt his cock sliding all the way into me until his balls rested on my bottom.Whew,i looked at my wife,her hand was at her pussy,then he eased back,opening me,then forward,until he started a steady rhythym.I heard my wife say,thats it ,fuck him,as her hand worked her pussy.He was going faster now,easier,my cock was hard as i pushed back,enjoying the feel of his hard cock in my bottom.Suddenly my cock shot a stream of cumm,i could feel my insides tighten around his cock,as my cock kept cumming,my wife yelling thats it as i felt his cock grow bigger and he growled as he emptied his seed deep into my bottom.I really liked it,so much so that Robert is a regular guest at our house,fucking my pantyhosed bottom as much and as often as he likes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish my wife would do that

I really wish my wife was like yours. This is exactly my fantasy -- to be sucking cocks and getting fucked by a man while my wife watches. I am bi and have had quite a bit of gay sex (I've sucked a lot of cocks & have been fucked a few times) but I don't think my wife would be into MMF or even MFF sex. Maybe I will let her "accidentally" read your story and maybe she'll be OK with it. Wish me luck. Please tell more stories. I really enjoy the ones you've written so far, please write more.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

lucky husband and wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous