Crossing Lines

Story Info
Her crush turns her down but brother turns her on.
8.1k words
4.49
56.4k
112

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly tiptoed down the carpeted hallway toward her bedroom. She'd made it out of the house and back inside hours later without waking mom or dad up and she didn't intend to get caught now. Her heart jumped into her throat when she heard a door open. For a terrifying moment she was certain she'd been caught. Then, in front of her she saw a stream of dim light coming from her brother's bedroom as he sleepily stepped out into the hallway. She breathed a sigh of relief and let out a quiet giggle. She was too old to be this scared of her parents but they had made it clear that her curfew was still going to be heavily enforced and now that her brother was leaving for college in the next week, her parents attention would fall all to her.

"Hey" He said groggily. "Where have you been?"

Shelly held a finger to her lips to shush him "Let's go into your room to talk." She said, swaying a little from the alcohol that was still in her system.

"Be right there." He said, heading into the bathroom first.

Shelly pushed into his room and flopped down on his bed. It was still warm from his body. She lay on her back and lifted one leg up to unstrap her sandal, wanting nothing more than to get it off her foot and fling it across the room. Her sandals were cute but they were far from comfortable and she was far too buzzed to be operating the small clasps that held them around her ankle. She just about had the damn clasp when she heard her brother's voice from the doorway.

"Jesus, Shell. You aren't even wearing any panties. Did you just get home?"

She dropped her leg "hush! You'll get us both in trouble." She hissed. Steve stepped inside and pushed the door shut behind him.

"Sorry. I was a little shocked to step into my bedroom and see my little sister's ass hanging out on my bed." He scolded in a whisper followed by a hearty laugh. "So just exactly where were you tonight?"

"Like you have room to talk! You're not wearing anything but your boxers and your little flap is open!" She giggled before actually answering his question "I went out with Sarah and Beth. Tommy was there."

"Oh, Shell." Steve looked disappointed as he completely ignored her comment about his boxers. "I hope you used protection. Mom and Dad will kill you if you get knocked up and you know damn well Tommy is not the type of guy that's going to stick around to help raise a kid. Lord knows what kind of diseases he's carrying too."

"Stop!" She glared at him. "He wasn't interested in me anyway. He spent the whole night trying to get into Beth's pants. Which he did by the way." She looked down, feeling sad all over again.

"I'm sorry, sis. I know it sucks now but trust me you're better off. Besides, Beth is a slut, he knew she was a sure thing." Steve laughed. "And about my boxers, I was in bed, sleeping like a normal person. I have every right to be wearing just boxers." He laughed again.

Shelly threw his pillow at him, hitting him square in the face. "You would know! You fucked her too!" She laughed, feeling better already and moving past the boxers argument.

"Only once. I was drunk, she was there. Things happen."

"Whatever, see you're the slut." She laughed again. Steve laughed too

"Oh yeah? I'm the slut? Aren't you the one that came home missing your panties and hanging all your glory out on my bed?" He teased.

"I lost my panties in a game of truth or dare." Shelly giggled. "It was fun. Sarah has them now."

"Oh my God. That's how easy it is to get you out of your panties." He laughed as he bent over to pick up the pillow Shelly had tossed at him. "Scootch." He said, waving at her.

Bending her knees, she dug her feet into the bed and pushed herself up toward the head so he could sit at the foot of the bed, which he did, holding the pillow in his lap. Without thinking she lifted her leg again and went back to work on the strap of her sandal. "I just really need to get these fucking things off."

"Dammit Sis! Give me your foot, I'll do it." He said, reaching for her leg.

"Oh, sorry." She giggled, realizing she'd just mooned him with the front and back too. She stuck her leg out, he caught it by her ankle and went to work on the clasp. Being completely sober he had the clasp undone in no time. He tossed her shoe down to the floor then pulled on her other leg so he could work on the second. When he finished, she crossed her legs and rested them across his lap. "Thanks, big bro." She sighed.

"Don't mention it. So what did you drink tonight?" He asked conversationally.

"No clue. A little of this, a little of that. Whatever was within reach really."

"You don't seem too drunk."

"Nah but I got a good buzz going on. How come you didn't sneak out tonight?"

"I'll be gone in a week. I figure I'll just wait till I'm out of Mom and Dad's reach." He said, resting his hand on her ankle and leaning back against the wall.

"What about all your friends here? One last hoorah? One last time boning my friends?" Shelly giggled.

"I can't wait to get away from those guys as it is. I'll make new friends and there will be plenty of college parties to go to. Besides, I'm a pretty good looking dude, I'm pretty sure I can find some college girls to suck me off." He laughed. "I only boned one of your friends and she asked for it."

"Oh I'm sure she just took it without your consent huh?" Shelly teased sarcastically.

"Pretty much." Steve laughed "We were all drunk. You left us alone in your room, she sat on my lap and before I knew it she had my pants unzipped and her panties pushed to the side."

"Okay okay! I don't need the details!"

"Are you sure? You don't want to know about how she just slid right onto my cock?

"No!"

"How she was so loose I didn't even realize I was in her at first?"

"Stop it!" Shelly lifted her leg and kicked him in the thigh. He laughed as he caught her foot before she could bring it down on his thigh again. "You're so gross!" She sputtered, trying to kick him again but laughing just as hard as he was.

"I'm not gross! Your friend is." He said between laughing and holding her legs away from him.

"At least she didn't tell me all the details!" She relaxed her legs, done with trying to kick him. "Do you have anything to drink? Have a drink with me tonight. It's still early."

"Changing the subject?" Steve teased again. "I don't think I have anything. Let me up, I'll check my drawer." He said, patting her legs. She lifted them off his lap and sat herself up.

"I might have something in my room. I'll check too." She jumped up and quietly scurried across the hall into her room and shut the door before turning on the light. She checked under her mattress where she remembered hiding a small bottle of whiskey the last time she'd snuck out. She ran her hands deep between the mattress and the box spring until her fingers hit on the hard glass. Wrapping her fingers around the neck she pulled it out and was happy to see it was nearly full. More than enough to share with her brother tonight.

She crossed her room and stopped in front of her full length mirror, taking a good look at herself. She wore an extra short, school-girl style pleated skirt in black and white plaid pattern with a tight, white half tank that was more than a size too small.

Shelly turned, admiring herself and her body. She felt good, even if her father would have a heart attack if he saw her wearing something so skimpy. She was showing more skin than was covered. Her breasts had grown so large in the last year that they were now bigger than her mom's and in this tank they looked huge. They pulled the shirt so tight that the arm opening showed half the side of her breasts and her dark nipples were very visible in the front. The shirt barely covered her at all and the skirt was short enough that she couldn't bend over at all without showing herself off. Her long dark hair hung in loose curls down her back and covered more than her outfit did. She couldn't believe Tommy had completely ignored her tonight. She pushed the thought from her mind, giving herself one more smile in the mirror before she scurried off excitedly to show her brother what she'd found.

"Look what I've got." She said, quietly closing his door behind her and holding out the bottle in front of her.

"Awesome. I have a little bit too and some fresh pop from the kitchen to wash it down." He said, pointing to his night stand.

"Shit, my phone!" Shelly said suddenly as her eyes landed on Steve's phone laying next to the bottle on his stand. "I have no clue where it is."

"Did you have it with you while you were out?"

"Of course I did."

"Did you bring it home with you?"

"Uh... I think so." She tried to remember if she had it in her hand when she came in the house. "Yes!" She exclaimed "I had it in my shirt!"

"How? Where?" Steve said, looking confused. She ignored him as she rushed over to his bed and ran her hands over the sheets where she'd been laying. She flipped his blankets, hoping it was wrapped in there somewhere. No luck. She crawled onto his bed, pushing her head against the wall she tried to see if it had fallen down the side. "Damn, Shell. That skirt is really short. I swear I've seen your ass more tonight than I've seen any ass in my life.."

"Well you can look away. I need my phone." She giggled.

"Whatever. I'm going to take another shot while you're busy searching." He said before taking a long pull from the liquor bottle.

"I think I see it. I can't reach it. Damn it!" She said, pushing her hand as far down as possible.

"Here let me try." Steve sighed and crawled up on the bed beside her. "Go on, get out of my way. Go get a shot." He said, shoving her lightly. She fell to her side, laughing as she grabbed at his arm, trying to catch herself. "Hey! I'm trying to help you." He laughed, catching himself from falling with her.

"You started it. Now get my phone or I'll kick your ass." She laughed again, pushing herself up and swinging her feet so she could hop off the bed. She took a deep swig then plopped back down on the bed just as Steve sat up, holding her phone out triumphantly.

"Ta da!" He said.

"Yay" She squealed, snatching it from his hand before throwing her arms around him in a big hug. He hugged her back quickly before pushing her away from him. She fell back on the bed, phone in one hand and bottle of booze in the other. He yanked the bottle from her hand, unscrewed the top and took a big drink.

Steve screwed the top back on the bottle as he sat himself down, back against the wall again, center of the bed, legs dangling off the other side. Shelly made herself comfortable, propping herself up on his pillows, she relaxed back then kicked her legs out over her brother's lap again.

They sat that way for a long time, passing the bottle back and forth and talking about their plans for the year to come while he would be gone and she would be applying to colleges herself. Shelly and Steve both had a strong buzz going by the time the bottles were both empty. It went quicker than they had realized.

Shelly held the second bottle upside down "All out" She said sullenly.

"That's okay. I'm buzzing hard."

"Yeah but I'm enjoying our time together. I don't want it to end."

"Who said it has to? You can hang out longer." Steve patted her leg again.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Yes, aren't you?"

"Not really. You're just lame." She giggled

"I am not! I could hang out all night!" For a moment the realization that his little sister's bare bottom was pushed against his bare thigh hit him but he didn't want to say anything, he pushed it out of his mind, trying to ignore it. She made it hard to ignore as she wiggled against him.

Suddenly Shelly sat up. She bounced over him, straddling him and pinching his inner arm where it was most sensitive, just like she always did when they wrestled around. He told her more than once that was cheating because she knew how much it hurt. His hands shot back, trying to pinch her back and push her away at the same time. She bounced up and down on his lap, laughing and still trying to get the one up on him. He pinched the side of her breast and she squealed before pushing herself against him to hold him down.

Her huge breasts pushed into his face. He fought for the upper hand, trying to regain some control of the situation. He wrapped his arms around her, scooping up her bottom and lifting her off him. His fingers found her bare flesh, her soft, warm folds as his fingertips sunk between her butt cheeks. He easily lifted her just enough so he could turn, dropping her off to the side and falling with her. She landed on her back with him on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his body, desperately searching for a way to fight him off. She was laughing too hard to focus as his relentless attack began. He laughed right along with her, they struggled together, each fighting for control as they jabbed fingers at each other's sensitive skin.

Shelly twisted and turned, thrusting her hips up and down, side to side. Steve kept her pinned as tightly as he could to the bed. Shelly gasped for air between fits of laughter "Let me breathe!" she squealed as she turned her body, causing her too tight shirt to roll up over her breasts. Steve pretended not to notice, he was still laughing and was now tickling her underarm as he tried to ignore the raging boner that pressed against her wiggling ass.

She thrust her hips, hoping to throw him off balance but he was prepared for her movements and thrust back, keeping her pinned in place. Her large, round breasts jiggled and bounced as they laughed and played. Steve paid no attention to how hard he'd gotten and ignored the excitement that was building inside him from the feeling of his hardened cock pushing against his sister's soft pussy lips through his boxers. Another firm twist from Shelly's torso was met by a twist and thrust of his hips. His cock rubbed between them and finally sprang from the hole in his boxers, freeing itself as if of its own accord.

Shelly felt it too, felt her brother's hard prick and her own bubbling excitement in her body. Her mind didn't react, her body, her excitement and desire consumed her. She was no longer battling to win or gain control. Her hips took control and seemed to move intentionally to bring him closer to her entrance. She bounced and twisted, feeling him spring free from his boxers. She lifted and shifted downward and felt his cock trying desperately to push into her. Her mind ignored what was going on near their groins, instead choosing to focus on the fun they were having. She continued to laugh and so did he. He tickled her relentlessly, his hand brushing against her bare breasts each time he moved. She fought back, pinching at his underarm and trying to knock his support arm out from under him. Both of them played along, neither wanting to admit how turned on they'd both become.

The stiff head of his cock pushed between her warm, soft folds, it pressed into the firm area above her opening. It slipped out again as they moved, then back in, hitting nearer the hole this time. Her hips lowered, angled upward slightly then pushed up again to meet his thrust down. The head slipped into place, nearly entering her but not making it past his tip. Their hips stayed close together now, slower, smaller movements allowed his prick to slowly push deeper inside her. Her laughs became sprinkled with squeals of delight. The deeper he got into her, the more her laughter turned to moans. His fingers slowed their tickling motion as he slowly shifted his hand away from her armpit toward the side of her ample breast. He was fully inside her before he stopped tickling her and they were moving in unison, thrusting toward each other.

Steve's brain began to partially register what was happening as he realized how dangerously close he already was to cumming. His cock throbbed as his hips thrust it deep inside his sister. His hand, no longer tickling his sister now, moved from the side of her breast to the bottom where he scooped it into a cup and squeezed gently. Shelly quit battling him completely as pleasure took over her body and mind. Her arms rested above her head and her hips thrust, accepting her brother inside her as her pussy tightened around him, preparing for orgasm. She moaned her pleasure at his hand squeezing her massive breast and his cock sliding into her. Quickly their movements became more fluid, more intense and more secure as they both found the pleasure overwhelming, building quickly toward orgasm.

Steve built up speed until he pounded into her feverishly as she moaned. His sister's soft, velvety walls hugged his dick tightly, sucking him deeper into her wet heat. Shelly felt his body shudder, his cock throbbed inside her. She could feel every vein, every ripple as he slammed into her, massaging her inner walls with his lengthy shaft. He throbbed again and his body stiffened, suddenly she was being filled with his hot load as it shot deep inside her. She pushed up, grinding herself on him, breaking the edge of her own orgasm as he finished his. She panted out moans of delight as her orgasm raged through her body.

Her back arched off the bed as Steve, though spent, realized she was still cumming and pushed into as hard as he could manage. As her orgasm subsided, her body relaxed and Steve followed her lead. He let his body go limp, laying his head on her soft, bare breasts and trying to catch his breath. She felt his penis softening inside her and felt the small pop as he shrunk down and fell out of her. His cum leaked out of her and down her butt, creating a wet spot on the sheets under her. Neither moved, neither spoke. They breathed heavily, chests expanding largely as they tried to catch their breath together. Inside his brain, Steve heard the repeating question "What just happened?" but he pushed it back, trying to ignore it as his body descended from the height of passion.

Steve heard it first and reacted just as Shelly's mind began to register the sound of footsteps coming from the upstairs. They were moving quickly through the second level hallway, coming from their parent's bedroom and heading toward the stairway. Steve jumped up to his feet and tucked his penis inside his boxers before pulling the flap closed again. Shelly sat up, tugging her shirt down to cover her breasts then reaching for the empty bottles on Steve's night stand. She stood and shoved the bottles under his mattress. Steve tossed Shelly the blanket from his bed. "Here cover up." He said then rushed to his closet shelf where he grabbed a second blanket and wrapped it around his body. The last thing he grabbed was a deck of cards from his dresser. He dropped to his floor, sitting with the cards held in front of him. Shelly followed suit, he handed her some cards off the top of the deck and took a few for himself.

Shelly laughed loudly in her very best fake laugh as she desperately tried to pretend she wasn't out of breath and leaking a mixture of her own and her brother's cum onto his carpet just as Steve's bedroom door flung open. "What the hell is going on in here?" Their mother stood in the doorway, fuming and looking angry with a hint of confusion.

"Sorry, Mom. Shell and I couldn't sleep so we decided to play some cards. I think this move next week has us both a little anxious." Steve said sweetly as he turned to look at their red-faced mom.

"It sounded like... Well I thought someone... " She trailed off for a moment, not wanting to say what she had actually thought she'd heard. "Just get to bed. Both of you! You're being so loud down here you woke both me and your Dad." She said in a huff. "Now!" She turned and stomped away before either of them could say another word. As soon as she was gone they both let out the breath they'd been holding and breathed deeply.