Crossing of Worlds Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man finds himself lost and confused in a new world.
3.6k words
4.22
6.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KerasKane
KerasKane
12 Followers

Crossing of Worlds

By: Keras Kane

Part 1: Witches of Lustwin

Chapter 1: Left Below

[Content Information and Disclosure: All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18. Any flashbacks, recollections, or memories characters may have, also depict characters over the age of 18. The themes in this chapter contains what appears as dubious consent or even what appears as non-consent. Please know that while it is not explained in this chapter, the actions are consensual and is explained in later chapters as the story progresses and you learn more about the characters situation. Also to add, some sentences or sections have been removed from the version that will be later published, in order to avoid crossing any community guidelines. If any are crossed, I apologize in advance. Sincerely, Keras Kane]

Alex inhaled deeply as consciousness began to return to him as fresh cool air from the outside wafted in to greet his senses with the scent of recent rain and blooming lilacs. A most pleasant smell in comparison to the dank earthen smell of his current location. From what he had managed to discern, he was far enough underground to only catch the occasional fresh gusts of air that managed to reach his location. The brief bouts of awareness that he desperately struggled to keep left him to ponder exactly what had occurred to arrive in such a place as this underground prison. Mere glimpses of events comprised of jumbled memories that felt altogether unreal caused him further consternation, leaving him with questions that he urgently wished to know the answers to.

Alex froze in his attempt to sit up as terrible pain shot through his muscles and body making them spasm as he lay propped in a corner of the cell. Cautiously, he reached with a shaky hand to his left side to feel how severely injured he was. His body ached from head to toe. Sharp piercing pain assailed him on the right side of his body, more so along the ribs and hip, where the pain seemed to be most concentrated. His lungs shuddering from it with each inhale that he took. Piercing pain as though needles were plunged throughout his body into his muscles was nothing compared to the pain he felt along the whole of his left side. The agony of which was a burning, twinging pain that had no end to it, as if his very nerves were being ground away. Yet, as his hand shakily felt along and prodded at ribs and flesh. There were no signs of any such injury, not even the barest scratch to be felt under his fingers. A spark of recognition as he realized that something actually was amiss with his body as his fingers traveled along rigid muscle where a little bit of flab used to be. Though he was not out of shape by any average means, he certainly was not a regular at the gym as the current muscles under his fingers would indicate. Despite the realization of healed flesh and hardened muscle, phantom pain still beset him that was made no less excruciating knowing that his flesh was whole and unblemished. The pain leaving him feeling as though he had been struck by a car at full speed.

A distorted image flashed in his mind at the thought of a vehicle crashing into him. Blinding headlights bearing down on him in the middle of a road late at night. His body tensed and seized in response to the image, the pain flaring throughout. As quickly as it had arrived, the image and pain faded away. Alex struggled to grasp at it, trying to determine if it was a memory or something from his imagination to make sense of the pain.

The thought and image lost to him, he let a long sigh of frustration as his mind failed to remember more. It was not the first time he had enough consciousness to remember vague dubious imaginings that he was unsure of being real or fiction. The car being amongst the worst in comparison to other fragmented glimpses of memories that made no sense to him. All the images jumbled together in his mind as they were with no distinct context to add to his recent predicament. One of the most recent being that of his arrival to the entrance to the area that he was being held within. It was one of the reasons that led him to be certain that he actually was underground and not elsewhere.

In the memory, he was being directed down a well-trodden dirt path that split the way between two larger sets of lilac bushes. The entrance of the area was set in a large mound covered with the green of fresh grass, a row of lilacs growing at its base, encircling the hill in a uniform ring, with various flowers of blues and purples littering the small hilltop. The dirt path, soft under his feet as he and his unknown captor continued past the entrance descending into a long tunnel creeping further and further into the grass covered mound. An occasional push on his back from his unseen captor his only way of navigation through the maze of tunnel once inside.

Blearily, Alex forced his eyes open, blinking slowly in an attempt to focus them to the dim light of his surroundings. He observed that with annoyance he was still in the same underground cell he was in the last time he was able to wake for a brief period of momentary awareness. Another annoyance that he could not place was where the light was coming from. There were no fixtures, no obvious bulbs for light to emit from, yet there was clearly light down here.

With the help of the unseen light, Alex gazed over his body as his vision cleared and the thumping in his head ebbed; he saw that there were clearly no signs of damage to his body. Regardless, he continued patting at himself and prodding areas that hurt the most and exploring his newfound muscle. Now able to see the unfamiliar muscle that was now his, his eyes shot to where he knew an ugly scar should be to confirm that this was in fact his own body. The familiar shape of the scar remained, but the raised excessive scar tissue was now only a flat and silvery outline. Alex's movements slowed as his sluggish mind processed that his hand was touching skin where cloth should have been. A quick glance down found, gratefully, his lower half was clothed but not with any kind of pants he knew belonged to him.

Nearly in a panic, with all the new changes to his body, Alex's hand shot to his crotch to make sure that at least one aspect of himself had not changed. Sighing in relief as his hand clasped around his wide girth. He had always found comfort knowing that his was the largest, and now again finding that it was still the same. A gentle grab confirmed that his balls, uno and dos, were present and accounted for. After his quick medical examination, he noticed the pants once more after readjusting himself, feeling the rough wool that had the look of being hand-woven. The wrongness of which panicked Alex even further, causing sharp needles of pain to shoot through his mind as he fought harder against the fog.

He battled within his mind trying desperately to remember something useful that would explain his situation, just as he had done with previous conscious moments. However, the harder he fought against the fog, the farther and farther the memories seemed to become, and more intense the pain. In comparison, the phantom pain in his body had greatly subsided from earlier waking moments, over what he could only assume to be possibly hours, maybe even days. Without proper memories, it was hard to discern any duration of time.

With only his shoulders propped against the corner of the damp walls, he stared up at the earthen ceiling, wondering how long he would manage to stay conscious this time. Craning his neck from side to side, he began to ease the rigid muscles back into motion slowly. Using the opportunity to survey the square room that at least had started to seem somewhat familiar at that point.

Hand-hewn walls of loose stone and dirt encompassed him on all but one side, which unfortunately sat a set of crude iron bars overcome by age and rust. Within these bars rested a cell door locked shut by old heavy chains and a matching lock the size of his fist. As Alex stared at the lock, he could not help but chuckle at its absurdity; it was like it had fallen right out of a fantasy video game, with its comical size, hammered texture and iconic oversized keyhole. He found some comfort seeing that the whole thing was not rusted over. The keyhole and lock mechanism showed signs of use where dull iron lay bare of rust.

That was...good? Alex thought to himself. He felt that at least it meant that he had been recently put in here, or that at least someone was coming to the cell frequently.

"It could be worse... well, it is worse... obviously, this seems to be a dungeon or something like that, and I have no idea how I got here. Great! Just great Alex! What have you gotten ourselves into now?" he muttered aloud to himself as he continued his survey of the room.

Alex tried to feebly maneuver himself into a more upright sitting position in the corner of his cell, that with common theme, he had no idea how he had gotten to it. The cast of sheets, blankets, and a pillow scattered the distance between him and the bed made it easy to figure out that he had managed it himself. Among the mess of strewn bed linens near the foot of the bed was a pile of clothes that abruptly caught his full attention. They were his! He knew it without any uncertainty, and they fit perfectly in his mind as though pieces of memory were falling into place.

The clothes and shoes were destroyed, their left sides outright missing with their edges frayed and torn. Standing out as if crying for attention, dried blood stained the ends of the material. Alex could only assume that the bloodstains were his, but there were no injuries on his body to prove it. He indulged in a second look over his own body just to be sure his mind had not been mistaken. His low-end tennis shoes looked as though they had been held to a sander, their left sides roughly ground away. The shoes, much like his t-shirt, denim pants, and heavy coat had dried blood soaked into their fabric.

A sharp pain began to build in his head, disorienting him as the memory of the headlights came crashing back to the forefront of his thoughts. Cascading nausea swept over him as he slumped back to the floor, his body tensed and shuddered as the pain that had started to blissfully fade away rushed back with abandon to greet him. Alex felt the blood drain from his face as his eyes slammed shut. He gritted his teeth as his lips pulled back in a grimace of pain as he began to lose awareness of his current surroundings. Older memories superimposed themselves atop his current sensations, as he fell into oblivion.

+++

Alex's phone rang as he walked through the intersection. Knowing who it had to be he scrambled to pull it free from his pocket and checked the screen. Sure enough, it was Trish, his girlfriend. They'd had a fight a few hours earlier which had resulted in him slamming the door and ending up downtown, walking to cool off his temper in the wintery night air. Alex swiped to answer the call, wanting to apologize for overreacting the way he had. As he did so his toe caught stubbornly on an uneven crack in the pavement of all things. Alex fumbled, losing his hold on the phone, and scrambled awkwardly in his attempt to catch both his balance and phone at the same time. His skills in balance allowed only one of the two to be accomplished. Just as he managed to catch hold of the phone, he crashed to the pavement like a felled tree. The less than graceful landing was certainly not softened by the unsympathetic pavement of the street. It's cold kiss on his face and hands had him leaping back up to his feet. Hopelessly trying to act as though absolutely nothing had happened. He swiped to answer the call, surprised it had not already ended.

"Alex?" his girlfriend asked.

"Yeah, Trish," Alex replied, putting the phone up to his ear as he started walking again.

"Alex... it's over," Trish said softly.

Before he could even mutter a response, the call ended.

Alex froze, staring down at his phone in shocked disbelief. Thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to puzzle out why she would say what she had. Their fight was not that bad. It had been a minor argument really, nothing that he was honestly worried about. He struggled to recall what the fight was even over, the reason lost all together in his mind.

It was over, he knew in his head that it was not really a surprise. They had hooked up at a bar a few months back and had hit it off. Just like any couple, they had their fair share of disagreements and occasional arguments.

Okay, maybe more than an occasional argument, but we had always got over it. It had never been a big deal before, Alex thought.

He went over their previous argument in his mind, but he was still certain they had something special. To have it be over, just like that, through a freaking phone call nonetheless, was astonishing. He would go back to the apartment, talk it over with her, and surely, he could make things right again. She was the first woman to take an interest in him in years, he was not about to lose that again. Not over some stupid fight that he could not even remember now.

The blare of a horn snapped him back from his thoughts. He had forgotten where he was, and more importantly what he was doing. Turning to wave in apology and get back on his way, his eyes grew wide as headlights blinded him from their proximity as the vehicle they belong to crashed into his right side, throwing him to the pavement beneath it. As soon as he hit the unforgiving ground, the memory went dark and memories wandered, blended, and led his fragile mind elsewhere, to more pleasant places.

+++

"Mmmm," Alex managed in response as he felt her weight settle down atop of his groin.

"Wake up sweetie," she purred again, this time grinding herself down into him. Her warmth and wetness coaxing him fully out of his slumber.

"Hey beautiful," Alex grinned as he reached up taking ahold of her hips as he pushed his groin up pushing against her naked wetness.

"Mmmm, someone's happy to greet me," Trish moaned rubbing her slick entry across his rapidly hardening cock soaking his boxers with how wet she become.

"Oh fuck," he replied, deftly moving his hands to slip free from the unwanted prison of his boxers. A second later, they were off and kicked aside, and her warmth once again rested atop his erection.

Thick and hard, Alex pushed up against the heat radiating from between her legs, sliding with ease across her wet lips. Trish let out a soft whimper of need and desire, picking up her own pace, grinding faster against the length of his shaft. Back and forth, again and again, continuing to let out succulent moans as his tip brushed up and down along her clit. Alex gave brief thought to who was teasing who at this point, then let the thought trail off as Trish reached a hand between them, griping hold of throbbing cock with delicate hands.

Trish began to gently knead and work his cock over, rubbing his tip just ever so slightly across her more than ready entry, each time letting out a shudder of delight and anticipation at her own teasing. Then, with a sudden plunge, she took his length deep, bottoming out as she took every inch. Alex sucked in a satisfied breath as her walls tightened around him as she clenched from her own satisfaction.

Rising and dropping slowly, she paused only momentarily each time she reached his tip, leaving him to wonder if he would be denied re-entry, only to blissfully impale herself along its length as she worked up a steady rhythm. Alex could not help but let out a groan arching and adding his own thrust in time with her hips as they rose and fell. He stared up into her hooded eyes, listening to her soft moans and pants as she worked furiously working toward her own climax. Her lips peeled back to reveal a delighted grin as she noticed his attention on her.

"Told you I had a surprise," she said huskily, grinding harder against his loin for extra emphasis.

Alex shuddered at the increasing intensity growing within him to reach his release, but he reeled himself back in, wanting to enjoy the morning surprise long enough for him to listen to her own sweet cries of orgasm. "I could get used to these kinds of surprises babe," he could barely groan out as he continued to hold himself back as her pace increased with each rise and drop of her hips.

Beads of sweat began to slowly run down from her hairline, one of which he watched drip free and land perfectly upon her breast, trailing down and across her engorged nipple. Unable to curb his sudden want, Alex reached a hand up, gently taking the nipple between thumb and forefinger and started to lightly pinch and roll it between. Within another moment he removed his other hand from her hip and began to work the other neglected nipple in tandem.

Trish's hand found its way back down between her legs, as she began to toy and play with her swollen clit, flicking and rubbing it with abandoned fervor. Her rise and climb becoming erratic as she lost rhythm to the bliss that was about to break free any second.

"I can't -- I'm going to--" Trish moaned, her breath stuttering as she reached her climax, letting her hips fall and grind one last time on his ready to burst and throbbing cock.

Alex, to his credit, held on just a little longer, extending her climax by gripping her hips once again, driving himself as deeply as he could, thrust after thrust. Her moans and cries of continued bliss only giving rise to his desire to drive his cock as deep and as hard as he could until he too, shuddered and groaned as his load exploded within warm depths.

Both their climaxes reached, they slumped together down onto the bed, encircling each other in their arms and snuggling in close against one another's heated and panting bodies. Their foreheads pressed together as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes, Alex eased his mouth forward, taking a small playful nibble at her bottom lip before kissing her.

+++

"Oh, my! Well, that was just absolutely delightful," a feminine voice said from nowhere and everywhere breaking the moment and causing Alex's memory to fade and break away at its interruption.

Alex groaned as he blearily opened his eyes, the throbbing in his head and side returning once more to remind of where he was. He had somehow made it up into the bed in the cell, the only difference was that now there was an unfamiliar woman kneeling between his legs gently caressing his hardened cock in her hand, moving it up and down carefully as if not to disturb him from his rest.

"That memory was delicious, thank you for sharing it with me," the woman purred, as her tongue found the overly sensitive tip and flicking and rolling across it, lapping up the precum that had begun oozing out. "I'm so glad you're eager to let me collect a meal today, you weren't as friendly yesterday."

Alex stared at her intensely, unable to move his arms or legs from their spot, looking to see why he could not see any reason for why they would not move. There were no restraints to be seen, but the mischievous gleam in her eyes told him that she was responsible for whatever was holding him still. Frantically he tried to fight, calling on all the strength he had to rip his arms free from whatever held them still to no avail. He began to panic realizing that he was stuck there with some woman he did not even know slobbering over his knob. With each subsequent stroke and suck, he felt what he could only describe as a thrumming energy leaving her hand and entering his cock. Despite his panic, his member was throbbing with unparalleled desire, a desire that soon seeped into his mind and left him craving the attention of the woman's touch.

KerasKane
KerasKane
12 Followers
12