Crossing Party Lines

Story Info
We crossed the ultimate line after her party.
2.6k words
4.12
40.5k
37
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a pre-Christmas house party at my co-worker Jodie's lake house outside the city. I had only met her husband Todd a couple of times, and only briefly each time. But I had known her for a few years, and we always got along well. I felt an instant attraction to her the first time I saw her, but I tried to keep that a secret.

A few dozen of her and my friends were at the party, and everyone was having fun, listening to music, chatting, drinking and dancing.

My friend Joe had given me a ride to the party, and he supposed to drive me home later, but he got a call from his girlfriend. Kim was working a late shift that night, and she didn't feel well. She asked him to come pick her up from work early and take her to their home. He hadn't been drinking at all, so he was okay to drive. When he told me about Kim, I assured him that it was no problem, and that I hoped she was feeling better soon. Some pain relievers and sleep can work wonders.

I couldn't find another ride into the city, so I tracked down Jodie, who was moving from group to group, making sure that everyone was having a good time. I explained what happened and asked if I could stay the night. She said that it was no problem, there was plenty of room in the house.

As the party went on, her husband got more and more drunk, loud, and sloppy. A few times I caught her rolling her eyes at his favorite crude jokes. Unlike her, he was not concerned about most of the other guests, and just wanted to get drunk and play poker with his friends. Before midnight, he was passed out on a chair in the living room. A few of his buddies dragged him up the stairs to bed, and they decided it was time to head home as well.

After the other guests trickled out, I helped her clean up some beer bottles and glasses scattered around the living room, the dining room, and the deck. We put away the leftover chips and dip and the veggie tray.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight. I'll do the rest in the morning. I'll show you to your room." She led me upstairs to the spare room, and pointed out the guest bathroom down the hall. It was chilly in the bedroom. The heat was turned low because no one was expected to use that room that night.

"Do you need anything? Blankets? A glass of water?"

"Water would be great, thank you."

"Okay. You brush your teeth and get ready for bed. There are some new toothbrushes in the medicine cabinet. I'll bring your water in a few minutes."

She paused by the door and turned the heat up a few degrees.

"I'll make sure Todd is still breathing." she said with a wry smile.

Of course, I didn't bring any pajamas or anything, so after I was done in the bathroom, I stripped down to my boxers and quickly slipped under the covers to get out of the cold. It didn't take too long to warm up under the duvet.

As promised, she came back and knocked on the door. "Come in!"

She had changed for bed as well, wearing a nightgown, her hair now loose around her shoulders. I couldn't resist a glance at her gorgeous legs as she brought the water over to the bed. I looked up and she smiled as she passed me the glass of water.

I thanked her for the water, and thanked her for inviting me to the party, and for letting me stay over unexpectedly.

"You're welcome! I'm glad you're here."

She sat down on the side of the bed and we talked for a few more minutes as I sipped the water. I saw her rubbing her arms to warm them, and I knew that she'd soon be heading to her warm bed.

"Can I get under the covers for a minute? Just to warm up?"

"Oh, uhh, sure, of course." I slid back away as she lifted the covers and slid in. I held the covers down in front of me so that she wouldn't see me in just my boxers. She moved over to the middle of the bed, to the warm area where I had been. "Mmmmm... much better."

We chatted some more and I finished the water.

"Won't he be waiting for you?"

"No. We have..separate rooms."

I thought about that, and closed my eyes for a moment.

When I next became conscious, she was still in the bed. The bedside lamp had been turned off. In my sleep, I had moved closer to the middle of the bed, just inches away from her now warm body. Somehow, my hand was on her tummy, over her silky nightgown. My thumb rested lightly by her belly button. I knew that I should take not hand off of her, but she was asleep, so I thought it wouldn't make a difference if I kept it there for a few minutes. I felt her tummy rise and fall in time with her gentle, regular breathing. Then, I couldn't resist moving my thumb in slow circles against the silk.

Suddenly she shifted and her hand was around my wrist. I stopped moving. "Sorry.."

"No, it's okay. Feels good. Just ticklish. Go back to sleep."

She pulled my arm up and hugged it to her chest, pulling me against her, my torso to her back.

I stayed still and enjoyed the feeling, the closeness. I did try to fall sleep. But I also remembered a time at the office, when I turned the corner and saw that she was sorting through a filing cabinet. The files she needed where in the bottom shelf, so she was kneeling on the floor and was bent over away from me to reach the middle of the shelf. I enjoyed the sight of her ass in her expensive jeans. As I got closer, I could see that her shirt had ridden up, exposing her waist narrowing from her hips. I was glad that she was looking away, and I could lock that image in my mind without being caught.

Recalling that memory and the pressure of her body against mine caused my body to react and I started to get hard. I pulled away so she wouldn't notice, but she tugged my arm back.

After a moment, she definitely noticed. She rolled her hips and ground her ass into me, just once. "..feels good too.."

It took everything for me not to take things further. But after a moment, she slowly started to roll her hips and push into me again, more and more often over the next few minutes. I could no longer resist, and started to thrust back into her ass each time she ground into me.

The hand she had hugged to her chest was lightly pressed into her breast, over her silky nightgown. I started to explore her breast with my fingers, circling her nipple. Her nipples started to become hard, and a caressed and lightly squeezed one and then the other. I thought she might object to that, but it seemed that she was enjoying it.

As we ground into each other, I put my hand onto her hip, sometimes just feeling her move, and sometimes pulling and pushing gently. Our movements gradually caused her nightgown to ride up her body. My hand was under her nightgown, feeling the skin of her hips and her silky panties. They felt as smooth as her nightgown.

I pulled back for a moment and quickly pulled my boxers down and kicked them off. Now I was completely nude. I slid back against her, now feeling her silky panties and her ass directly against my cock.

I slid my hand back up to her chest, but this time under her nightgown. She wasn't wearing a bra. I gently squeezed her breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples.

"mmmmm...it's been so long since Todd touched me like this.."

As good as her body felt in that moment, I wanted more. I quickly grabbed my cock and directed it between her thighs, rubbing against her pussy through her silken panties. She moaned again and rocked her hips against me. I slid my hand back up her belly, and I found that she was caressing her own breasts and nipples now. I slid my fingers over her tummy once more, feeling the muscles under her hot skin as they rocked her hips against me.

After a moment, I slid my fingers lower, down her tummy and over her panties, over her pussy. I found the little hard nub of her clit and rolled my fingers against it. She moaned again. I wanted to give her pleasure. But suddenly she grabbed my wrist again. She pulled it away from her pussy and pushed me back, her elbow against my hips. I rolled onto my back, dejected. But I understood. I had gone too far, too fast.

But to my surprise, I was wrong. She flipped over and rolled onto me, putting her hands on my shoulders. "We can't fuck, okay? And we can't kiss." I was disappointed, but I knew that she was right. She was married. Despite their problems, we couldn't go that far. We had already gone too far. Her husband was even here, in the house.

"But I want to come..make each other come."

I smiled and nodded, and she started to grind her pussy against my cock again, this time on top of me. Both of my hands were free to roam now, and I continued caressing her breasts. I held her hips and helped her rock back and forth against me. I pulled us up the bed and lifted my head and torso, leaning back on the pillows. That let me reach her ass, feeling it for the first time, and again thought about her bent over the filing cabinet. In my mind, I changed the scene. I knelt behind her, undid her jeans and slid them down her legs to her knees. I slid her panties down, and soon we were fucking.

Almost like she was reading my mind, she pulled up onto her knees and looked at me again. "No fucking, okay?"

I nodded again, "No fucking.."

She slid her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, a neat landing strip of hair leading down to tight pussy lips, currently engorged and larger than I was sure they would normally be. Soon we were grinding against each other again, now directly skin to skin. If anyone saw us, they would surely think that we were fucking each other.

It felt so good, and I wanted to see her sliding against me, but her nightgown was in the way. I grabbed the sides and slid it up to her chest level. She lifted her arms off my shoulders and held them straight up, so I slid the gown up and off, leaving her completely nude. She leaned her arms onto my shoulders again and ground her pussy into my cock. Her wet pussy slid up and down my cock. I knew that I would soon come from the sensation of her grinding against me, but I wanted her to come first. She deserved to come. It had been so long.

With her nightgown off, I could see her naked breasts for the first time. I could see what before I could only feel. I watched them jiggle slightly as she moved back and forth, watching her hard nipples. I needed to taste them, to caress them with my tongue. I ran my hands up her back and pulled her up toward me. She slid up onto my belly, leaving a trail of wetness, still grinding her hips back and forth. She put her arms down onto the bed above my shoulders, and I slid her nipple into my mouth, one and then the other.

After a moment, she pulled up, put her arms on my shoulders once more and pushed herself back onto my cock. I knew that she wanted to come. She deserved to come. She slid back and suddenly stopped moving. My cock lay right at her entrance, pushing her lips apart slightly. She was frozen, and our eyes locked together. No fucking. She slid a bit further, a bit more. No fucking. My cock started to squeeze into her, just a bit. No fucking. In the darkness, I could see her biting her lip. She slid a little further.

She made up her mind. She pushed back onto me, and soon I was as deep as I could go. She stopped for a moment, and then she pulled up almost all the way, before sinking completely onto me again. I slid my hands onto her hips and we worked together. No one could deny it now. We were fucking.

"Feels good.. So good.." she cooed.

With the way she was moving now, I knew this wasn't going to last long now. I still wanted her to come first. And soon enough, she was coming. Her body tensed and jerked, she squealed and moaned before I covered her mouth with my hand so he wouldn't hear. Her eyes were wild.

After a moment, her body relaxed, she collapsed down onto me, still breathing heavily. I held her in my arms and kissed her temple. I slid us down the pillows so that I was lying on my back again, my head on the pillow. I kissed the side of her face again.

She turned her face up to mine, looked into my eyes, and suddenly we were kissing. Her last rule forgotten. It felt completely natural after all that we had been through.

She slid her hand down my body and onto my cock, still hard.

"You didn't come?"

"Not yet.."

She kissed me again, and then rolled us over, so that I was lying on her. She spread her legs on either side of mine.

"I want you to come too. Go ahead. Fuck me."

She didn't have to say more. I slid my cock along her pussy and found her entrance, sliding back in, balls deep.

I slid in and out. In and out. Again, it felt natural for us to kiss. As good as it felt with her on top, this new position elicited a whole new set of feelings, new stimulation.

She pulled her legs up behind my ass and locked her ankles together, meeting me thrust for thrust. We explored each others tongues and mouths. It was like we were trying to become one body, one pleasure. I knew it wouldn't be long now before I came. And she knew too.

She broke our kiss. "Come...come inside me. I want to feel it."

A few more strokes, in and out. She clamped onto my cock, and I couldn't last any longer. I came and came with each thrust, spraying her insides with my come.

As I came down from my orgasm, it was my turn to lay on her and recover, and she kissed my forehead and held me in her arms while I caught my breath. My softening cock was still in her pussy.

After a few moments, I rolled off her body and lay on my side beside her. She turned away and pushed herself back into me again, spooning into me again. I rested my hand onto her tummy again, feeling her body rise and fall as her breath became more slow and gentle.

We both fell asleep like that. We I next became conscious, she was gone, back to her room. I couldn't help smiling at the memory of our night.