Island Survival

Story Info
How two couples survive a crash on a deserted island.
9.2k words
4.42
71.7k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,332 Followers

I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different. I write all sorts of stories and try to mix it up; otherwise, we all write the same thing. I'm particularly interested in angst and dialog within unusual situations and relationships. Please accept my apologies for any errors in the topics of survival, aviation, psychology and publishing.

There were 13 survivors!

Some would say that was unlucky, but they were certainly luckier than those who hadn't survived the emergency landing on the remote pacific island.

The battered survivors regrouped on the beach. Slowly they got organised, trying to find shelter, water and food. The pilot hadn't made it, the eldest of the remaining party: Margaret seemed to naturally take charge, checking how people were, and starting to organise things.

Remarkably the four friends survived: Tom, his wife Helen along with Bill and his wife Mary. They had been fortunate to be in the rear, few from the front of the plane had survived. They were both middle class couples in their mid 40's, enjoying a holiday together hopping around Pacific Islands, when they booked the cheap 'sight-seeing' charter on the spur of the moment.

They were all fit and loved travelling independently, it was Tom who dreamed up and planned most of their trips. He and Helen were a good match for each other, both were adventurous and energetic. Tom was 3 inches taller than Helen's 5ft 8 frame, endurance sports, cycling and running kept him physically fit but not in a gym or 'buff' way. Helen's long curly brown hair was usually pinned up with a fringe resting over a set of beautiful deep brown eyes. She was bright and quick witted but could be quite blunt and to the point at times.

They got on fantastically with the quieter and more laid-back Bill and Mary. Tom and Bill were lifelong friends, knowing each other since knocking about on the streets together from the age of 10, thankfully their wives got along equally well. Bill kept trim playing golf and undertaking activities that didn't require too much effort. Mary went to the gym and swimming with Helen. Her blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes matched her bubbly personality; both were immensely popular with a wide network of friends.

The majority of the passengers were a group of rugby players, but only 5 of them had made it. One other couple survived the crash: Mike and Kelly were in their mid-20s. A lone female was badly injured and remained unconscious. The final survivor was Margaret, their leader, who was a 57-year-old widow and retired nurse.

They had been at the farthest point out on their tour in the ageing twin turbo prop when a storm swept in suddenly. Flying for hours battered by high winds, thunder and lightning. Tom wondered if anyone else knew of their predicament, his doubts worsened when the pilot announced they were going to conduct an emergency landing and for everyone to brace.

The impact of the landing was brutal, ripping the small plane in half after overshooting the intended beach and smashing into both water and reef. The immediate aftermath was carnage, injuries and shock... survival was the priority. Only the rear section of the plane was now visible, hanging precariously on the reef, as the bedraggled survivors made it to the beach.

***

There was little of value left on the ruined plane, some limited food, clothing and a first aid kit, which did little to help them through the first night, as the storm still raged. The following day was perfectly still and calm. Their initial exploration discovered some shelters made from ship's timbers, long since reclaimed by the jungle. They guessed the timbers had been salvaged from a 19th century clipper ship. Then they found the skeletons! Twelve of them and they looked like they had died fighting, judging from the body positions and discarded weapons. That was confirmed when they found the ship's log which documented their exploits and included a map of the island. Thankfully it contained useful information about water and food sources, seemingly there were wild pigs on the island. It also confirmed that the island was deserted at that time. The ship's survivors had been deserted for almost three years and like themselves, had little idea of their location having been blown off course in a storm lasting weeks. Margaret read out their story over the course of several nights, over 20 people survived the initial wreck, but they had lost more people over time through injuries and illness. The end of the log documented petty arguments which built resentment and eventually hatred, accentuated through isolation, fear and lack of food.

"Jesus" remarked Tom, "it sounds like Lord of the Flies!"

He then outlined the plot of a book, where a group of boys also deserted on an island, turn on each other with feral savagery.

Partly as a result of the log and a few disagreements within their group, they decided to elect a leader and agree some principles. Margaret was quickly chosen without any opposition. The principles were more complex, but they settled on: survival being the key aim, including food, water supply and shelter; signalling was agreed as the next priority. Tom suggested collecting any mirrors and shiny surfaces for signalling, he ignored a barb from Adam (the Rugby team captain) about the tail fin of the aeroplane being a rather more obvious signal. It wasn't worth the argument; the plane being washed away the following day would later confirm his point of view. They also agreed to maintain signal beacons and that they had to work together as a community, sharing everything. All decisions would be made for the benefit of the group as a whole by the leader, but everyone would get a vote on key issues.

Bill added another priority, that they bury the dead, both recent and the skeletons. Adding sadly that the number now included Amy, the lone traveller who had died peacefully in her sleep without ever regaining consciousness. Partly to record her passing, Tom began updating the ship's log with their story.

Things began reasonably well with the group, shelter and water were available, but food was scarce, they organised foraging, hunting and spear fishing. Initially they were confident about being found, but never saw a single plane. Tom realised they had flown for hours in the storm and wondered if they had even filed a flight plan, the airfield was rudimentary at best, little more than a rough grass track. He also wondered how hard the storm had hit the region, if they were all recovering from a cyclone, would they even be looking for a small random charter flight. He decided to keep that information to himself.

As hope of quick rescue faded, tempers began to flare. After a few weeks fights broke out around the women with accusations of flirting. This was mostly between the youngest husband Mike and members of the rugby team, who he accused of pawing his wife, Kelly.

Tom noticed the captain of team 'Adam' constantly hovering around his wife Helen and youngest guy in team 'Dan' around Mary. He tried to quietly inform Helen rather than create another argument; she was pretty dismissive of his concerns. It didn't help that their clothes got more and more threadbare, exposing quite a lot of skin.

Things came to a head when a full-on fight broke out, Zack one of the rugby players punched Kelly's husband Mike, who retaliated in a frenzy. By the time they were prised apart, Zack the rugby player was unconscious and bleeding heavily.

Margaret urged restraint, pointing out that they had no medical supplies and couldn't treat any serious injuries. The rugby players were furious about the injury to their friend, resentment between the factions escalating quickly.

It was Adam who outlined that they were supposed to be in things together, but there was one thing that wasn't being shared. The three married guys were furious, it nearly erupted into another fight, Margaret only just managed to calm things, telling everyone to go and cool off.

Margaret discussed her concerns with each of the wives, she was subtly enquiring if any of them would be willing to offer 'comfort' to the younger guys, their testosterone was clearly in overdrive, Helen as ever, was direct and to the point.

"Do you mean like a hand job or full-on sex?"

"I haven't gotten that far, we are just exploring possibilities."

"Our husbands would never stand for that!"

"Mike might uttered Kelly, he is absolutely distraught at hurting Zack."

Opinion was split, and no decision made.

"Try mentioning it to your husbands, see what they say. Expect them to oppose it, but read in between that response, see if there is any underlying acceptance of just how precarious our situation is."

The resultant discussions resolved little other than increasing tensions. They debated it again at a meeting involving everyone. Adam demanded a vote due to the importance of the issue and current impasse. Margaret agreed, but only to see how things stood, all the women had choice in the matter. The four young guys voted for 'sharing comforts' as it was phrased, and the three husbands voted against. Mary and Kelly also voted against, it was almost decided thought Tom, only to be completely flabbergasted as Helen voted in favour. He looked at her in total bewilderment.

With Zack unable to vote, despite Adam's claim he would vote 'for', the deciding vote was now Margaret's.

Margaret could see the tension and insisted everyone think through their votes, nothing would happen for a few days.

"I'd encourage you all to discuss the potential implications; our continued survival depends on it."

Helen tried to explain her vote to Tom, "This is serious, we're already fighting and that can only escalate. Zack might not survive, what do you think is going to happen if he dies; in comparison a little fooling around is nothing.

"This is ridiculous, they are half your age, it will cause more fights and more resentment, and you seem far too keen."

"Look around Tom, there is no one their age here except Kelly and she is already dealing with them all fighting over her. It's natural for them to need female company, at their age they should be dating, it's been months without. We're deserted and struggling to survive; societal norms don't apply in this situation. Who knows when or even if we will get off this island, you can't expect 20 odd year old guys to suddenly become celibate indefinitely."

"Well how very convenient for you! We can't expect that, but it seems we can throw away the promises we made to each other."

"It's only a big deal if you make it one. It doesn't mean I think any less of you."

"But have you considered that I might think less of you, my soon to be unfaithful wife."

"Of course I've thought about that, but I know you understand my reasoning and are strong enough to deal with things. What happens if Adam demands to take over, you can't fight all of them, we need a way to appease them."

***

Margaret had a quiet chat with Kelly and Mary asking about implications depending on how the vote went. In particular would they accept a group decision on something which they had every right as individuals to reject. It was not a decision she was willing to force upon the wives.

Margaret stood before the group several days later:

"As I've explained we can't afford injuries, even minor cuts and bruises can get infected and be lethal, we have no effective medicine and nothing to help Zack recover.

I've talked to all you younger guys, you have admitted being frustrated and angry, not knowing how long we will be here for. We can't ask you not to be attracted to the opposite sex, and you have no opportunity to do what comes naturally at present.

We need to accept this is a different and emergency situation; the usual expectations and boundaries no longer apply in this setting. We have a different type of community, where we agreed everything is shared and we care for all of us as a group."

It was all the arguments Helen had trotted out previously, Tom wondered if they had gotten together to agree their script.

"I am happy to offer myself, but I appreciate at 57 that may not be appealing to younger men. I think I would make the same offer if I were younger and in your position. I was quite hot in my day you know." She added the final comment in an effort to inject some humour into the dire situation.

Greg one of the younger guys broke in, "I would like to take that offer, I think you are still very attractive and I really appreciate that you are willing to do that; it would be an honour."

Margaret smiled, "Thank you, I accept. And if and when Zack recovers, I will tend to him as well."

That left an even number of wives and unattached males, the maths and conclusions were obvious... one each! Mary tried to swallow down her feeling of panic; this was now becoming very real. She had indicated she would support a group decision as had Kelly.

"I am instructing each wife to take a paramour. This is my decision as leader, do not blame or seek to change anyone's opinion, we all must accept this for the good of the group as a whole.

"That's absolute bullshit!" roared Bill. "You can't vote someone into doing that or vote for us to just accept it."

"The wives have all agreed to accept the result of the vote Bill," Margaret tried to say it kindly, but it didn't help judging by Bill's look of devastation as he stared at Mary.

Margaret pressed on, "Each wife will draw a straw; the longest straw will choose her paramour first. Wives will then have a responsibility to look after their needs as well as their husbands, there are to be no relationship outside of these arrangements. Paramours are expected to treat both wives and husbands with absolute respect, accepting the extreme stress and difficulties this is likely to cause.

Nothing will happen for a few days until we get used to the idea and we will keep everything under review."

Tom stormed off, quickly followed by Bill. Helen and Mary chased after them trying to persuade them that everything was for the best and it would all work out.

***

The following day Helen was caught looking at the younger guys by Mary.

"Are you deciding which one you like?"

Helen found life on the island mundane and had to admit to enjoying checking out the younger guys. They were all so fit, heavily muscled and toned; the idea of looking after some of their needs did have an appeal.

"Have you seen Adam; he is so fit?"

Mary smiled, "Yeah it's hard not to notice, Steve has taken to wandering around with a hard on and not caring who sees."

"We need the fit young guys to survive."

"Oh I don't know, it's actually your Tom who works harder, only he can hunt and fish with any success, the younger guys are just better at posing."

"So how do you feel about it, you voted against the arrangements?"

"I'm ok with it I think; it's not something I would have considered before the crash. I'm worried about Bill though; he isn't saying much. I think he will manage... if I'm considerate."

Helen wasn't paying much attention as she was watching Adam approach; her mind was on the comparison to Brad Pitt in the film Troy.

"Hi Helen, I was just wondering, if this arrangement does happen... do you know who you would pick?"

"Not really, I assumed you would all want Kelly to pick you, she is 23 and beautiful after all."

"Oh, I don't know about that, you and Mary are very attractive mature women, I am sure any of us would be happy if you were willing to care for us, I'd hope you would consider me as an option."

"Really, I'm shocked... why me?"

"Well mainly I like you as a person, we get on well and this might need to become a long-term thing; but physically you are hot."

"Hardly like Kelly though."

"True but I like you better, your figure is... shapely... like an hourglass, Kelly is more straight up and down. I love your curves, that's a real woman's figure. If I was being baser, I'd say your tits are massive and I can't keep my eyes off them, your arse is in great shape as well. There's one thing for certain, you give me a hard on every day and I'd love to get my hands on you."

Adam laughed at himself adding, "I do like your eyes and face as well."

The following day, Adam was at the creek totally nude and washing when he saw Helen approach. She was just about to turn away when he stood up and started washing his cock. Helen stood stock-still mesmerised, Adam smiled, giving her a clear view of his rapidly enlarging and impressive organ, finally Helen averted her eyes and scurried away.

At the exact same time Mary was having a conversation with Dan.

"Can I just say if this does go ahead, I hope you would consider me."

"Mary was perplexed, I am so much older than you, what are you 25?"

"23 but I like you, like you a lot actually, you're fun and easy to chat to and so caring. You and Margaret are the glue keeping us all together."

"Oh right, I didn't realise you thought about me that way."

"There is something else, you are a confident experienced woman, and I think you'd be able to guide me."

"Jesus I'm not a surrogate sex therapist or teacher."

"Are you sure?"

Mary laughed, "You cheeky sod!"

Mary thought about it afterward: she was an experienced married woman after all, and Dan was so young. It was clear the guys were making their own cases and trying to build emotional ties with the married women prior to the selection. It was well-timed and well-targeted, as Margaret announced the selection would happen the following day, leading immediately to time between the wife and paramour.

Tom was sitting in the group dreading this moment. He was certain the women had worked out their choices together in advance to avoid any conflict, and the result was the worst possible outcome for him.

The three wives drew the straws, Helen drew the longest giving her first choice.

She walked up to Adam smiled then led him 'hand in hand' to one of the shelters. The look of joy on Adam's face was in polar opposite to Tom's look of fury. He thought about charging after them, but she had made her decision and it was her own free will. He sat still trying to control the rising bile in his stomach.

Mary was next and chose Dan, she nodded to him but didn't move to go with him. That left Kelly to choose Steve.

Mary turned to her husband Bill, "Why don't you, Tom and Mike go up to the point, it might be easier."

She waited for them to start wondering off before walking over to Dan.

Just before leaving camp Tom heard the first groans of passion from Helen, he couldn't stand it and stormed ahead.

***

When the husbands returned about an hour later, everyone was sitting around the campfire except Helen and Adam.

Mary tried to stop Tom as he walked up to the shelter, "Tom don't..."

He looked inside to see Adam between his wife's legs humping away. Her nails were dug into his back. Then he heard the muted conversation:

"You like this young cock in your married pussy don't you Helen."

"Yes, Yes I love it."

"How long have you wanted it?"

"For weeks!"

"What did you think when you saw it at the creek?"

"That it was impressive...big."

"Whose pussy is this now?"

"Yours, all yours lover."

Tom turned, picked up his pack and left the camp. The rest of the campmates looked awkwardly at each other but knew better than to try and stop him.

Helen and Adam eventually left the shelter and returned to the campfire, noticing Tom was missing Helen looked at Mary.

"They came back about 30 minutes ago, you were still...engaged. He looked into the shelter and stormed off."

Helen started panicking, "30 minutes ago... shit."

"What is it?" asked Mary concerned.

I was saying some things, if he heard them, that wouldn't be good!"

satindesires
satindesires
1,332 Followers