Crossing Party Lines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her elf shoes were just inside the door, so I took mine off and put them neatly beside hers. There was a full-length mirror on the wall by the door, and I chuckled as I looked at my reflection and at the shoes. I almost yelled out "Honey! I'm home from the workshop!" as a joke. But I was a bit nervous with anticipation, wondering what she wanted to talk about.

She smiled again when I came around the corner and into the main part of the hotel room. "I'm glad you came." There was a small round table not far from the bed, with four stuffed chairs. She was sitting on one, and she indicated that I should sit on another one. It was sideways to the table, facing toward her, not toward the center of the table like that others. She was holding her phone when I came in, and put it down on the table. She was sipping on a glass of wine, and there was another drink for me by my chair.

I sat down, and put my phone on the table beside hers. I was still very curious what she was going to ask me. I started sipping the drink she gave me, my favorite. She seemed a bit nervous and apprehensive too.

The TV was on, playing "Jingle Bells". She pushed a button on the remote to turn it off. And she asked me, "What was the last Christmas song you heard today?"

"Jingle Bells..?" I said, smiling.

"Noooooooo.. that doesn't count. Before that!" She asked the most unexpected questions sometimes. But I had learned, since I had met her, that she always had a reason. "Uhh... oh, Silver Bells." She nodded slightly and repeated "Silver Bells". She smiled, "That's a good one."

I guess she was reacting to the slightly tense atmosphere, making us both feel less nervous with some small talk.

"Okay.. so.. I wanted to tell you something" She slid out of her chair, and stepped over to me. Again I noticed how sexy she was in the elf costume. She reached behind her legs to flatten her dress, and sat down onto my lap, both of her legs pressed together, off to my side.

"I've been reading your story and thinking about what we did..and it makes me feel..very.." she leaned over and put her lips to my ear.. "horny". She pulled back and looked for my reaction. I grinned, and she beamed right back at me.

"So I was wondering..I wanted to ask you.." Her grin faded, and she looked more serious, all of a sudden. "I know we said that we'd be good..but..I was wondering if you wanted to...try again?"

"Try again?" I repeated.

"I want to be good..but I..I want to feel good too. Do you think we can follow the rules and still have fun together?"

The rules, I knew, were 'no fucking', and 'no kissing'.

She leaned back toward me and whispered in my ear "I want us to make each other come." She stuck out her tongue, just a little, and licked my earlobe. I felt myself getting hard.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Do you think we can? Right now?"

My mind raced. I thought about what what happened last time, after her party, and I thought about how I felt about her, how much I desired her. I wasn't sure we could follow her rules. Should I say no? I had agreed to follow the rules, too. Would someone downstairs notice that we were both gone for too long? What did she tell Jessica?

She was still waiting for me to reply.

I gave her the best answer I could: "Yes, I want to try again." She beamed, and gave me a hug, a bit a awkward due to the way she was sitting on my lap. I hugged her back, and kissed the side of her cheek. Kissing on the cheek didn't count.

With her sitting on my lap, it was very obvious to me when two little bumps started to appear on her chest. Her nipples were getting hard. She was a very naughty elf.

We started touching each other, exploring, arousing. I slid my fingers over her nipples, over her dress. She slid her hand down to my legs, massaging my thighs and slipping her hand closer to my dick. We shifted our positions a bit and I spread my legs to give her some room to touch me, while she was still sitting on my lap. We were both getting aroused, and I was definitely getting hard now.

She slid up off my lap and grabbed my hands, helping me to stand up. She stood on her toes to reach her mouth to my ear, pulled my earlobe into her mouth for a moment, and whispered, "I want to suck your cock, Mr. Elf. Can I do that?" I nodded, grinning, maybe a little too excitedly. Then she slipped down to the floor, onto her knees. She undid my elf belt and undid my shorts, dropping them to the floor and freeing my hard dick. I stepped out of the shorts and kicked them to the side of the room. We had to be careful with the costumes. Jessica wanted them back in good condition by the middle of the next week.

She wrapped her palm and fingers around the base of my hard cock, looked up at me and, said with a sexy smile, "I didn't get to do this last time." She kissed the side of my cock, starting just under the head and slipping her lips down my shaft, before sliding back up on the other side. She did that several times, sticking her tongue out more each time, licking my cock from top to bottom.

Then, she lined her mouth up with the tip, her lips pursed together, and slipped it into her mouth, widening her lips as my cock slid along her tongue, deeper into her mouth. She pulled back, keeping her lips sealed around me, until she was just kissing top of my head. And then she swallowed me again. She slowly repeated that five, ten times.. I was watching her intently as she worked her magic.

Since I had met her, I had sometimes had naughty thoughts of a scenario like this one, with Jodie on her knees in front of me, my cock in her mouth. But now that it was really happening, I realized that it felt so much better and was more intimate than I had ever imagined. It felt especially naughty when I looked up for a moment and caught our reflection in the mirror by the door. Mrs. Elf was on her knees in front of Mr. Elf, doing things that I never heard about in Christmas stories. I leaned back a bit to grab my phone from the table. She noticed what I was doing and winked at me, never stopping what she was doing. I took a couple of photos and a video, both of the reflection in the mirror and a direct photo, making sure to capture her costume and her face, eyes up at the camera and her mouth working her magic on me.

After a few minutes, she slid back off of me for just a moment, and said "Jessica gave me this idea." Then, she she slid her mouth down my shaft again, her tongue cupped around the sides. And then she starting humming. It was so unexpected and felt so good that my whole body shook and my phone slipped out of my hand, on the carpet.

She hummed "mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" She paused for a step, and repeated "mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

She stopped humming for a moment and bobbed her head up and down my shaft. She was still wearing the silly elf hat, and the bell dinged as she moved her head back and forth. I might have laughed at the absurdity of that if I wasn't feeling so much pleasure from what she was doing.

She resumed her humming, but she kept changing the patterns, short and long, more and less intensity and pitch.

"mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

It felt amazing, the feeling of her vibration making my toes curl into the carpet. I held onto the table behind me so I didn't fall.

It was like Morse code. I wondered, was she saying something in Morse code? Did she even know how to do that?

She continued humming her message, pumping her hand up and down my shaft. And suddenly I recognized the tune she was performing the whole time. It wasn't Morse code after all. She hummed, and I sang along in my head, "...soon it will be Christmas Daaaaaaaaaay". I felt a new appreciation for Silver Bells.

She pulled my hand to her neck, her throat, just below her chin, and I felt the vibrations from both inside and outside her mouth.

Her warm, wet tongue felt so good that I didn't know which would finish first, the song or me.

But the song finished first, and she lifted her hands up, slipping them into mine.

She wanted to stand, so I pulled her up to her feet.

"That was amazing", I grinned. "Your turn now?"

"No, I'm not through with you yet, Mister", she grinned back. "Lose the shirt", her tone somewhere between a question and a command.

I started unbuttoning my shirt while she started working on her own belt. Then she spun around and took a step backwards toward me, her hand up on the collar of her dress, holding out the top of the zipper on her back. I took the hint and pulled the zipper down until it reached the end, just above her belt. Then, I spread the two halves of the dress over her shoulders and down her back, following her sides as they narrowed smoothly to her waist and then flared out over her hips. She took over, dropping the dress down past her knees while she stepped out of it. Once again, I admired her figure, scanning down her back from her long, narrow neck to her shoulders, waist, hips, over her ass and down to her thighs. A woman's back never gets attention in discussions of sexy body parts, but hers was undeniably sexy.

As I was admiring her body, I finished unbuttoning my shirt and undoing my belt. I tossed them over the chair I had been sitting in earlier. She turned around again, toward me, and tossed her dress past me onto the chair. I traced her her body with my eyes again, this time on her front. She was wearing a smooth and shiny black balconette bra, along with matching panties with a small red bow decoration at the top.

"You are so gorgeous", I said, grinning stupidly.

"You're not so bad yourself! Well, sometimes you're bad, but in a good way" she smiled back.

I told her that I had thought she was doing Morse code. She laughed and said "Ooohh! I don't know Morse code, but maybe I should learn it!" And then "Okay, lie on the bed. On your back."

As I laid down, my head on the pillow, she moved to the foot of the bed.

She started crawling up the bed toward me, keeping her head low, just over the sheets and me. She looked directly into my eyes as she slowly made her way up, and I spread my legs apart a bit, just enough to give her enough room to lie between them. She lifted her arm over my leg, putting her elbow onto the bed outside my thighs. Then her other arm.

When she was in position, she slipped my cock into her mouth again, squeezing me gently with he lips as she slipped her mouth down my shaft, up and down, up and down. When she reached the head again, she stopped with her lips just at the bottom of the head, rubbing it with her tongue. She swirled her tongue around the head, around and around. She was looking up into my eyes as she continued to give me pleasure. It was an amazing sight, and I tried to lock it in my mind to think about later.

She kept going, sometimes sliding her mouth and tongue up and down, sometimes swirling her tongue around my head. Sometimes she blew cool air around the sensitive wet areas, and sometimes she sucked gently on my balls. When she did something I especially enjoyed, I let her know... "Oh yes, right there!" "Just like that, yeah!" "Oh, fuck yeah!"

As I was getting closer, she started focusing more on the sensitive head of my cock, slurping and licking. I knew I wouldn't last long. As I felt my balls start to tighten, I knew I was close. I warned her that I was coming soon. She slid her tongue around my head again, again, and then pulled up and slid her mouth down the side of my shaft again. She leaned over, freeing up one arm and wrapped it around my shaft, pumping her hand up and down. She put her mouth on my balls again, licking, kissing, sucking. As she was pumping her hand up and down, she swirled and twisted her wet fingers over the sensitive head. I could feel it swelling in her hand.

And then I was coming. My body tensed up, lightning was streaking through my body. My cum shot up into the air and she kept pumping, one shot, two, three, forming puddles on my belly. My universe shrank to a point. Nothing else mattered, only coming. She moved her mouth back toward the head of my cock again. A final shot of cum shot up and landed on her cheek, near the corner of her mouth. Her tongue shot out and licked up as much as she could reach. She used her fingers to push the rest into her mouth as well. "Yummy!"

She slipped her mouth over my cock again, sealing her lips just under the head, looked up into my eyes again, and gently sucked, pulling a few more drops of my cum from my shaft. Then, she pulled up slightly and flicked the tip of her tongue over the very tip of my cock, over the hole. My body shuddered again. It was so sensitive there.

She gave the side of my cock one last kiss, and then crawled up over me, pausing to lap up the rest of my cum that had landed on my belly. She crawled over my leg and up the bed, laying down on her side, her head on a pillow and facing toward me, swallowing the last of my cum.

She pulled her hands up and slid them under her head on the pillow, her palms and fingers together. And then she just watched me as my body recovered and I came down from my orgasm.

"That was amazing! You are so good at that" I told her.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" she laughed. I could only imagine the other tricks she could do.

After a moment, she said, coyly, "Did you say something about...my turn?"

We rolled and shifted on the bed until she was on her back on the bed and I was above her. I crawled backwards down over her body, placing kisses on her neck and chest until I reached her breasts. I circled her nipples with my tongue and licked them until they were hard again, swapping back and forth. I pursed my lips and blew cool air over them. After a moment, I continued my way down, sliding the tip of my nose along her chest to her tummy, kissing and licking here and there along the way.

When I reached her belly button, I knew that she was ticklish there, but I couldn't resist circling it with the tip of my nose. Her tummy muscles tensed briefly and she let out a squeak. I surprised her again, dipping the tip of my tongue quickly into her tiny belly button. Then her hand was on the top of my head and she grabbed a fistful of my hair through the elf hat, forcefully but not too painfully. She held my head still. I pursed my lips again and blew cool air into her belly button where I had licked. She squeaked again and pushed my head down, away from her tummy, releasing my hair, but holding on to the elf hat and tossing it aside.

I moved my mouth toward her pussy, following the trail of the landing strip she had left. Beyond that, she was completely smooth. When I reached the end of her strip, I rubbed my nose against her, twice, following an imaginary X, like you see on old pirate treasure maps. I would come back here soon, but first I continued my journey south. Her thighs were spread apart, enough for me to lie on the end of the bed between her legs. I gently pulled one of her legs up, and she bent her knee and pulled it up beside her chest.

She was still wearing her long striped elf socks, up to her mid-thighs. Starting where she sock ended, I ran my nose and mouth down and around her inner thigh, sometimes pausing for a kiss, a little lick. As I moved lower, toward her pussy, I could tell that she was ticklish there too. I had reached the little crease that separated her thigh from her pussy. I lifted my mouth from her but kept moving further, and I teased her again, blowing cool air over her wet pussy. I didn't touch her again until I was on the other side, on the crease where her other leg started.

I pulled that leg up as well, and she helped to pull it by her chest too, her knees bent, still wearing the long socks. I repeated the kissing and the licking and the tickling on that leg. I went a bit faster this time, but I didn't rush.

Soon I was back, facing directly over her pussy. I blew cool air onto her again, teasing her. Her hips lifted off the bed, thrusting herself up at me, wanting more. I touched her wet pussy with my tongue, sliding around her outer lips before slipping directly up through the center, up between her inner lips.

She was making sexy noises when I did something she especially liked, guiding me to pleasure her the way she wanted.

I slipped a finger into her body, into her vagina, and started to slide it in and out, curling my fingers to increase the pressure. I soon added a second finger. She started moving her hips faster as I worked with my tongue and my fingers, and everthing was getting faster, wetter, more urgent. She was getting close to coming, close to the edge.

I slipped my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue, sliding it around in circles and sticking it as far as I could into her. I kept up a quick and steady rhythm, using my tongue and fingers together. She was making quick sounds like "mmmmm-mmmmmmph-mmmmm-mmmmmph" each time.

I slid my wet fingers up, finding her hard clit, and started to rub it in gentle circles. Sometimes I grasped it gently between my finger and thumb.

My cock was getting hard again, and I started pushing it into the bed as I pleasured her.

As she started moving around wildly, I moved my fingers down and back into her body, and I moved my tongue to her clitoris. After a few gentle flicks and swirls, I held my tongue flat and moved my tongue around in circles over her.

She was rolling her hips, pushing up to me, grinding her body into my tongue. I was pumping my fingers in and out.

I could tell by the sounds she was making, she was getting close to coming. She was really grinding herself into my mouth now. Suddenly she was almost quiet. I thought about switching to a new technique, but then her tummy muscles fluttered and her body tensed up and she was coming. She was bucking and rolling and I had to wrap my hands under and around her thighs to hold on.

After a moment, she started to come down and I started to make slower, more gentle movements.

I keep lapping at her pussy until she put her hands on the sides of my head. "Get up here."

I crawled up her body, kissing her tummy on the way. I sucked on her nipples again for a moment, and then flipped onto my side on the pillow beside her, facing toward her.

She turned onto her side, facing toward me. "That was amazing! Thank you." she smiled sweetly. "I can't remember the last time that happened." Her hair was a mess, and her chest and face were glistening and pink.

I wanted so badly to kiss her, but it was against the rules. It almost seemed silly, after what we had just done with each other, after being so intimate, that kissing was too far. But, if she was willing to share so much of herself with me, and all I had to do was to follow two rules, I didn't want to fuck it up.

I ran my hand up and down her back while she came back down from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, she looked at the bedside clock and said "OK, people are probably wondering where we are. You need to get downstairs. We've been up here for over an hour. I'm going to shower and I'll be down soon."

I agreed, and went to freshen up a bit before she had her shower. I put the elf costume back on as she went into the washroom.

I opened the door and peeked into the hallway to make sure noone saw me leaving her room. Back in the elevator, I checked the time. There were about 45 minutes left before the party officially ended, but the ballroom was paid for until the morning, so people were free to stay a bit longer.

When I got close to the ballroom, I heard Jessica speaking into a microphone, and then saw her on the stage. She and the rest of her planning committee were handing out prizes for the best Ugly Christmas Sweaters. I tried to sneak in without getting noticed by anyone.

Unfortunately, the stage was near the door, and she spotted me. She looked at me with a quizzical smile that I couldn't quite interpret. Did Jodie tell her about us? Did she figure it out on her own? She winked at me, and then turned back to the audience and continued with the prizes.