Crossing Party Lines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a drink at the bar, and then headed back to the tables where my team was seated. One of the guys saw me and asked "Hey! Where did you disappear to?" "Oh..I.. I got a call from a client. They had a bit of an emergency situation, but it's all good now."

Lisa laughed and ribbed me about my costume. "A client? Who was it, Santa Claus?" Everyone laughed at that, all in good fun. Lisa had transferred over from our office in South Korea in the summer, and I was pleased that she was meshing so well with the rest of the team. Her joke meant that no one asked me any more questions about the emergency situation that I had made up.

I kept glancing at the ballroom door, watching for Jodie. After a short while, she came back in. Jessica had been watching too, and she went back up on stage after Jodie sat down. "Hey everyone, it's time to announce the Best Costume Awards!"

I wasn't surprised that Jodie and I won first prize. We went up on stage to collect our prizes and gifts, and Jessica took some more photos of us in our Mr. and Mrs. Elf costumes.

Before she went back to her seat, Jodie asked "Do you want to come back to my room after?" Of course I did!

A few moments later, when the party was winding down, she left the room, winking at me.

I was anxious to follow her, but I spent a couple of minutes thanking my team for all the work they had done in the past year, and hoping they all enjoyed their upcoming holidays.

That done, I started to head toward the elevators. I couldn't wait to get back to Jodie.

I almost made it out, but the CEO collared me, and talked endlessly about the previous year and upcoming projects.

When I finally got up to her floor, I started getting hard thinking about what I would do with her. When I got to her room, I quietly opened the door and went in, calling her name. No reply. Only the light from the TV illuminated the room.

She was on one side of the bed, still in her elf costume. I called out her name again, but she was fast asleep.

I cursed my boss for keeping me away for so long. I found a spare blanket in the closet and spread it over her, kissing her forehead.

I stripped, turned off the TV, and slipped into the bed on the other side.

I woke up around 4am to pee. When I woke up, I noticed that she was now under the covers, beside me. On the way to the washroom, I could see her elf costume, bra, and panties on the chair by the table.

When I came back to the bed, I couldn't resist peeking under the covers, confirming that she was now naked.

After a bit, I feel asleep again.

A while later, I was starting to wake up. I felt some amazing sensations, a wet and warm tongue on my cock. She was swirling her tongue around the head, and then sliding her lips up and down my shaft, her hand also pumping up and down around it.

"so good..keep doing that.." I pleaded.

Still only half awake, I looked down to watch her work her magic. With a jolt, I saw that it was Lisa with her mouth over my cock.

The shock of that image woke me up completely. I was in the hotel bed, and could see daylight peeking around the sides of the curtains. I looked down to see who was making me feel so good, but she was under the covers. I pulled the covers aside, wondering if it really was Lisa.

But it was Jodie, her mouth clamped over the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

When she saw that I was fully awake, she pulled off for a moment. Her hand was still wrapped around my shaft, pumping up and down, keeping me hard.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" she smiled.

"mmmm, that feels so good."

"I woke up feeling horny. I thought you'd like this." With that, she dove onto me again.

"It feels amazing. You're so good at that."

She pulled back off, her hand stroking me.

"So, who's Lisa? Does she do this for you?" she grinned.

"Huh?"

"You said her name when you were waking up. Tell me about her."

I explained that Lisa was my employee, and I would never do anything like this with her. I insisted that I didn't know why I had dreamed about her. Jodie seemed satisfied with my explanation.

She pulled me up onto my side, facing toward her, and she was facing back at me.

"I told you I woke up horny. I want to try something."

She curled her fingers around my cock again, gave it a gentle squeeze, and slid her hand up and down a few times, stroking me.

"Can you stand up?" she asked. I got up, and she scooted over to the side of the bed, with her knees bent, her feet and her pussy by the edge of the bed where I was standing. "Come here." She grabbed my cock again and pulled it against her pussy. I started sliding it back and forth against her.

I looked her in the eyes. "Careful. This is how we got in trouble last time."

"We'll be careful. We won't go too far", she said. I wasn't too sure. But it felt so good -- my cock sliding along her pussy, slipping between her lips, wet with her cum.

She slid her fingers over her nipples, then down the front of her body, finally slipping down over her pussy, finding her hard clit.

I could feel her fingers circling around, my cock slipping back and forth over her pussy and along her fingers.

I wanted her to come again, and if I was lucky, maybe I would too.

Her hand moved, and now her fingers were circled around my cock, as I continued to thrust back and forth. "I want to do something...let me do this.." She bent her wrist, and I was pressing more and more up against her entrance. She tipped her hips to find the right angle, and my head was starting to slip into her. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop, but I knew that we were starting to break the rules again. No fucking. I slowed down, but I didn't stop moving completely.

She noticed my reluctance, and she said "I know we're being bad, but we won't cross the line. I just want to feel full. Just fill me up, okay? I love the feeling of that, from empty to full. That's not really fucking, is it?"

It was so hard to think clearly. I was so distracted by the feelings, the pleasure. "No, it's not really..it's not really fucking.."

With each thrust, I slipped a bit further into her. I pulled back out each time, but not as far as I pushed in with my next thrust. Before long I was in as far as I could get. I felt my balls against her pussy lips. Maybe a highly paid lawyer could argue that we weren't really fucking, but I knew HR would not see it that way.

"Okay. Just stay there. Don't move. It's okay." After a moment, "Okay, now pull out again and fill me up." I pulled out so that just the head of my cock was inside her body, and smoothly thrust back in all the way. I held still again. No fucking.

"Again" We repeated this several more times over the next few minutes. We were taking it slow, keeping it under control. I was moving maybe 10% of the time, staying still 90% of the time. "Again." I was watching her intently, watching her face change shape as I slid in and out of her body.

It felt so good, and it took everything for me not to go too fast. One time, I had pulled out, and was waiting for her to tell me to fill her again. Waiting.. waiting.. I couldn't wait any longer, and slid my cock back into her before she was was ready. She made a quick "Oh!" sound as I slid back in, feeling my balls bump up against her warm, wet pussy lips.

After a few minutes, we were moving faster and faster, and she was pushing her hips into me each time I slid my cock into her.

Before long I was moving most of the time, only pausing briefly when I filled her completely, and when I pulled almost all the way out.

She pulled me down, my ear to her mouth, and she whispered, "I think we're really fucking now."

I thought about stopping.. we were breaking the rules... don't fuck it up.. Instead, all I could do was slow down. "Do you want me to stop?" I hoped she said no. I really didn't know if I could stop, if she said yes.

She didn't say anything for a moment. We were still pushing into each other. I managed to hold still for a moment, and she started to say something, but at the same time I thrust back into her, filling her again, and she gasped. The she said, "We were badder before..we've already done this..we're not breaking any new rules" I didn't know if 'badder' was really a word, and I wasn't sure if I agreed with her logic, but I really didn't want to argue with her. "Don't stop. mmmm.... fuck me, make me cum again." Soon we were working together, speeding up again.

She was so flexible. Without stopping our fucking, she was able to pull one leg around and over my shoulders, and then the other, her legs locked around me. I pounded her into the bed, thrust after thrust. Every time I bottomed out, she made an "mmmph!" sound as she squeezed me and pushed her hips back up to meet me. I think it was the sexist sound I had ever heard.

She was thrashing around below me, thrusting her hips up into me like she was trying to swallow me. I felt my balls start to tighten, and the head of my cock started to swell as I thrust into her. And then I was past the point of no return. I was coming again, blasting my come into her. And then she was coming again too. The next few moments are hazy. My next real memory is of the two of us lying on the bed, our bodies tangled together, both of us trying to catch our breath and come down to earth. I ran my hands up and down the parts of her I could reach, and kissed the parts near my mouth.

After we recovered, she said "Well, I guess we know the answer now. We broke the rules again."

"Well, technically, just one of them", I joked, trying to keep the mood from being too serious.

She gave a small nod. When she didn't say anything else, just looking into my eyes, I wondered what was on her mind. I started to regret making the joke. "What are you think--" She crushed her mouth into mine, sliding her hand behind my neck and giving me a hot, wet, deep kiss. I kissed her back.

When she let me go, she smiled and said "There. Both of them."

She was starting to forget about the rules.

She still had the hotel room for a few more hours, so we set an alarm to give us some time to have a quick shower and a late breakfast before checking out. Then we kissed and caressed each other, enjoying all of the time we had together before drifting back into peaceful sleep.