Crossing the Atlantic for Agatha

Story Info
I cross the ocean to find my on-line mistress.
4.2k words
4.88
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I had travelled half way across the globe to be stood outside your door. I ring your bell and knock. There is no answer. I try again and still no answer.

I double-check the address I had found for you. And yes, this was it. I had checked with the shop-keeper across the road. He said he knew you as every Saturday night you came in for your 4 pack of beers. The look on his face also told me he had admired your figure just as I had been doing from afar.

I wait for a few minutes more but my third attempt is no more successful. Growing frustrated I check OF and sure enough there was little green dot indicating you are online.

So I decide to message you:

"There's a parcel outside your door right now. Collect it before it gets stolen!"

I had planned this moment for my whole journey, about 18 hours and counting. What I could never know in advance is how I would react to seeing you in person. Would the sight of you turn me into a simpering submissive? Or would it coax out my lesser seen but always ready to play dominant side?

I am about to find out!

The door opens and there before me is the vision I had dreamt of for so long. My beautiful Agatha, wearing nothing but the warmest of smiles and a bath robe, hurriedly wrapped around herself to answer the door with a degree of modesty.

As you piece together the image of a man before you, the bald head, the grey bearded face, the fat stomach, the lack of legs, the hairy arms, realisation slowly dawned on you. "Jules? Is that you?" you asked from the biggest and warmest of smiles I had ever the experience to see.

I had planned this. I was going to be cool and say something smart like "hey babe, you busy? You gonna invite your teddy bear in for a cuddle then?"

But the sight of you had flummoxed me. There you were in all your glory. Your soft pale skin, you eyes that sparkles, your smile that radiated happiness and joy. All I could manage was a quick "surprise!" Before my arms had engulfed you into the biggest bear hug I could muster.

As we embrace, I nuzzle into your neck and smell you for the first time. I had imagined this moment for so long, for so many times. You had clearly recently showered as your skin was still slightly moist and I could smell both you and your soap. Together the sweet floral aromas make me feel ever so light-headed, such was the power they had over me already. You squeeze me back so tightly I know I have made the right decision. Meeting someone who previously I've only ever known on-line was the most frightening thing I had done in a long time. Had I misjudged our relationship? Would rather I had kept this relationship in the realms of the fantasy and the ether? The way you hold me so close to you, the way you lean back slightly to find my lips to kiss, the way your tongue dances with mine, the way your eyes hold mine enthralled. At this moment I know I have just made the best decision of my life. Anything else from this moment is to be a bonus.

As we hug and kiss on the doorstep, you in only your robe, me in my t-shirt and shorts, I feel my cock spring into life. I wanted to appear cool and composed on this our first ever meeting in real life. Stupid really as over the previous few months I had opened myself to you totally. All my kinks, lusts and depravities had been laid bare before you as my love for you had grown. I had no secrets from you. Anything you asked I answered truthfully. You are my safe harbour where I can take shelter and know I will receive your care and love in return.

"But not now!" I thought to myself. Did I have to demonstrate my passion for you so obviously, so immediately? Maybe you wouldn't notice I hoped. But no sooner than I had imagined this than you pull away from me slightly and look into my eyes with your knowing look and smile. You had felt my erection against you as we had pressed our bodies together. I am exposed, as I always am before you. But your smile once more reassures me that you didn't see me as some hopeless pervert but instead as your lover who was deeply in love and deeply attracted to me.

You release yourself from my grip and beckon me in to your home. Leading me by the hand you pull me through the doorway. But not very far. As soon as I am through the door you shut it behind us and push me back against the door. You stretch up and kiss me passionately on my lips, your tongue taking ownership of my mouth once more. I feel the raw passion and need in you just as it had appeared in me a few moments before.

Before I can recover my composure you once more wriggle from the embrace. You were in charge right now, or at least your lust was. You look deep into my eyes as you untie your bath robe and shake it free from your shoulders, letting it drop in a pool around your feet.

I try to step forward to hold you once more, my dick pointing the direction I wanted to head towards. But with one hand you push my backwards against the door.

"You stay where you are mister. This is my time." You whisper into my ear. I almost cum there and then!

Your hand that had pushed my chest now begins to travel south, slowly but determinedly. When it reaches my shorts it takes hold of my engorged cock through the tented fabric. I shiver from the excitement. A few fondles and strokes is all I was to be permitted for now though. Your hands now combine their efforts to undo my leather belt and unbutton my shorts. Then the killer blow. You pull my shorts and pants down in one swift motion, coordinated with you falling to your knees before me. Oh my goodness, I have barely stepped inside the door and you are going to give me a blow job right here and now! I must have died and gone to heaven I thought.

You hold onto my cock with your left hand, your right hand cupping and teasing my balls, your lips and tongue play with the sensitive tip of my cock. Round and around your tongue moves in circles, your lips kiss and moisten my shaft. I am leaking precum now. All I can think is 'please don't cum, please make this magical moment last forever'. But I know, deep down, any resistance is futile. My cumming would be entirely down to you. I was utterly powerless now.

As my excitement nears its peak you take my cock into your mouth, moving backwards and forwards, taking me ever so slightly deeper each time. I moan and grunt in a primal way - any semblance of cool has vanished. I am yours totally from this moment. All I can think is "hold it, don't cum, make this last".

But the second I feel your hand move from my balls and trace it's way backwards, up my crack and then a finger penetrate my ass I was done for. I cum deep inside your mouth. It feels like gallons of cum, a total of my 47 years of longing for a pleasure like this, shoot from my dick into your awaiting mouth, dripping from there down your chin and onto your chest and boobs. It seemingly takes minutes before my shaking subsides and my balls empty fully.

Have I ever deposited so much cum before in my life?

But as soon as the climax comes to a close, so my deep sense of shame, as always, begins to come to the fore. How could I have allowed myself to be so selfish? To have emptied my load inside you and over you in this way without first pleasuring you? This was not the kind of man I was. I was meant to be a giver not a taker. I was here to serve you, to devote myself only to your needs and desires. I had let myself down. But more importantly I think, there is no way you will want me now after I have been so self-indulgent.

As you allowed my cock to slip out from between your lips, along with the last few drops of cum that you hadn't yet swallowed, I see the answer in your eyes, the response to my fears.

I had forgotten that you knew me inside out. All my desires, my kinks and needs. But also all my fears and hang-ups, my anxieties and guilts.

Has anyone ever had so much love in their eyes as you do at this moment. You lick your lips taking the last tastes of my cum into your mouth, rise to your feet and kiss me once more. I can taste myself on your lips and tongue as I succumb to your will yet again. I know you loved me and wanted that exchange just as much as I had. It still surprises me to learn you desire me sexually, physically and bodily, almost as much as I desire and need you. But a life-time of self-hatred of my body and feeling unworthy of the desire of women has taken a very great toll on my psyche. But brick by brick you are tearing down the wall that I had erected to protect myself from rejection and disappointment.

Our time together has only just begun. It began with ecstasy and this is where I would stay for many days to come. Ecstasy mixed with many other surprises, emotions and experiences as I was to find. All because of you my love. All will reveal themselves as I fall ever more deeply and irrevocably in love with you.

Chapter Two

Do you know what it is to hate your own body? To consider oneself ugly and unattractive? To feel oneself to always to be beholden to any woman who so much as agrees to share a smile? To know in one's heart that you will never truly be loved and desired for who you are, and any affection can only ever come from the deeds one does for the benefit of others?

This has been my lot for 47 years on this earth. I have had female partners who have been my lovers but it is clear in my mind they did not sleep with me out of desire for my body, they slept with me despite it. And I loved them all even more for doing so.

Do you know how powerless this makes me. When I desire a woman I am at a complete disadvantage. I know the sexual desire will never be reciprocated. I am beholden and grateful and determined to make up for my bodily failings by putting my needs and wants completely second to hers. I become totally pliable and subservient.

And then today you pushed me against the wall and sucked my cock until my balls were dry. I saw in your eyes a pure lust and desire I had not witnessed before. You shook me to the core twice. Firstly, due to the shuddering orgasm you released in me. But secondly and even more importantly for the revelation and awakening you gave me.

I had felt your love but for the first time between us, nay, for the first time in my life, I felt a love and desire for my body. I felt your need to have my cock in your mouth and to serve my needs.

In that act you changed me forever.

If I had been so lucky to have been given a blow job like this in the past I would have redoubled my efforts to show my subservience and bring pleasure in return. I would implore her to ride my face to bring herself to climax. Maybe to use my fingers and hands to bring her release. Maybe to allow her to ride my cock to satisfy her itch.

But today is different. Sensing your need for me, for my body, for my cock, I seize the moment as never before. I turn you around and roughly bend you over the table. I pushed your leg apart with my feet and, spitting on my fingers, I found your already dripping hole wide and open waiting for me. No need to play with this hole to prepare it for my cock. It was as ready as it would ever be. For the next 10 minutes I take you from behind, pounding your pussy again and again, to a rhythm and force that satisfies my needs, not those I might perceive to be yours. I am oblivious to your needs, focusing as I am on the exquisite feel of the inside of your wet and burning hot pussy, it comes as a surprise when after a few minutes I feel you clamp around my cock, moan and beg for me to fuck you harder, before the waves of orgasm travel up through your thighs and buttocks, around and into your pussy before shaking your bones to the core. You were so desperate for my cock, so desperate to show me how much you craved my cock and my cum you orgasm at the treatment I am giving you. For those few minutes you become my slut, dependent on my pleasure for your own sexual satisfaction. I knew this feeling. Until now this was all I had ever known. But today I felt the desire to take what I needed from you and you had gifted me everything.

Before I cum a second time I decide to take this to the next step. I scoop up some of the juices now streaming out of you and down the inside of your thigh. With my fingers I use your own lubricant to tease and stimulate your asshole. This was to be my conquest today, my Everest. I won't beg, cajole or bargain. Today I will simply take it.

First one then soon two fingers push their way into your hole. Deep inside, beyond your sphincter into the hot steamy void that lays within. You moan from the pain of the sudden intrusion but I don't relent. After a few thrusts with my fingers I hold the tip of my dick up against your opening. I lean in and use my weight to help force my dick home. The tight grip of your anus, the heat of your tail make me lose all sense of decorum. Lost to my own base urges now, I ram and I ram your ass hard and deep. All 16cm of my dick inside your ass. In and then almost totally out, before ramming it home again once more. After only a few minutes of this I feel myself close in on my second climax of the day. No, the second climax of the hour. You had turned me into a rutting horny 20 year old!!!

I fill your ass with my cum. As I stand watching my balls and dick twitch as between them they pump my seed deep inside you, I reflect on how it had taken me 47 years before I had experienced mind blowing sex like this. I am the luckiest man alive.

My now limp dick slips from your ass with a sound very reminiscent of the one it made as it slipped from your mouth but 30 minutes previously. Exhausted I fall into the couch. I am at peace with the world. As you gather yourself and curl up on the sofa next to me and snuggle into me, your fingers running through the hair on my chest, I know my life is as perfect as it ever could be.



Chapter Three

I may just have had my best night's sleep ever. Together we had laid on the sofa and in each other's arms we had fallen asleep.

As the dawn crept into the room, sliding under the curtains at the window, through the cracks in the shutters, I woke to a feeling of serenity and warmth. My arm is still around you and your head still resting on my chest just as you had snuggled into me the night before. I ever so gently begin to stroke your fine blond hair, enjoying how soft it was to my touch, but desperate not to wake you. I wanted this moment to last forever.

But my dick had other ideas. Despite it rising to the occasion twice the day before it was now displaying its full morning glory once more, peaking its head up looking, begging, for attention. I think you had taken me back to my youth, knocking years off me. How could you have such an effect. I felt 27 again not 47!

Slowly I feel you begin to stir too. I must present quite a sight as you first open your eyes. Beyond by hairy tummy on which your head rests you face my engorged dick, standing to attention to wish you a good morning. With anyone else I would now have be mortally embarrassed, displaying my lust in such a flagrant manner. But with you I can only ever be totally honest, an open book for you to read.

"So good morning mister!" you say in a husky morning voice, directed to my dick not to me. You reach out with your hand and grasp it tightly. "You are ready to go again I see you bad boy. Well let's see what trouble you can get into this morning shall we?"

I tried to think of a fitting response to your flirtation with my dick but your hand around my dick squeezes any words I try to form in my head. All I can manage is a low moan and a "oh baby yes more please baby".

Not exactly eloquent but the best I can manage all things considered. You stroke my dick slowly and firmly, never releasing the tight hold on the shaft. You can ask me anything at this moment, ask me to leave my home and family and move in with you, to take you as my wife, to become your live-in slave, to be your cuckhold bitch. There is nothing I would not do for you.

"So you have been in my home for less than one day and you've fucked my mouth and my ass. Is it time to fuck my pussy do you think?"

You don't wait for an answer. You don't need to. You lift yourself up and in one swift movement you swing your leg over me, so you are now sat on top of me, straddling my legs. Your pussy lips are positioned along and either side of my shaft, which for now is still not penetrating your sweetest of holes. But I can feel the heat and moisture emanating from your pussy. As you start to rock backwards and forwards along my shaft, lubricated by your juices, I almost cum there and then. But you must have noticed how close I was for in flash you stop your movement, your hand reaches behind and underneath your ass and grabs hold of balls like a bull terrier. You squeeze so hard I gasp in pain and my involuntary movement into the foetal position almost throughs you off me. But you are strong and hold me down, not least because the more my body panics and writhes the worse the pain I feel in my balls.

"Are you calm now my love?" You ask me now my gasps and efforts to release myself are over.

"I only wanted to delay your climax for both our pleasure sweetie. We don't want to waste it do we?"

"But Agatha please that was so tight. Sorry I wasn't expecting that."

"Ssshh honey. Last night was your night. I was the passive one and allowed you to take advantage of my body. Which you did. But today is my turn. This morning your body is mine. Do you understand baby?"

"Yes of course. I'm all yours my love. You know I will always be your slave at heart."

My dick once more springs back into life between your pussy lips, witnessing the truth of my statement. You know my truth as instantly as I do, feeling me grow beneath you. Your little wriggle on to top of me confirms this.

"So no more talking for you for a while." You reach down to the arm of the sofa, find where your panties had been discarded the night before, scrunch them into a ball, and before I know what was happening you push them into my mouth.

At first, I try to resist. But as soon as my nostril catches the slightest scent of you on those panties any resistance I had melts instantly. I need to taste you. If this was to be the only way I can right now then so be it. I accept your gift and hold them tight in my mouth. As my saliva moistens them I sense your essence begin to mingle inside my mouth.

And right then you do it to me again. You squeeze my balls excruciatingly tightly once more. If I could scream I would but the gag in my mouth muffles any nose I attempt to make. My balls feel as if they may never recover.

I should hate you for inflicting this pain on me. But you know as well as do that I need the pain. This pain is exquisite pain, controlled pain, inflicted by the woman I love and trust above all. The MS pain I suffer daily is uncontrolled and arbitrary. Your pain has purpose: to bring me to heel, to make me submit to you totally, to give my heart and my soul and entrust them to your mercy.

As you feel my acquiescence to your punishment you begin to relax your hold on my balls. As my sight returns I cry a little, a few tears escaping and rolling down my cheeks. Not because of the pain you had inflicted, although that alone would have been enough. But no. These tears are tears of realisation. The realisation that you are the only person that matters, the only person I have ever truly deeply loved, the only person I will ever want to give myself over to completely. These are tears of love and relief that I have found you.

You sit above and astride me, silhouetted against the dawn now glowing through the curtains and not just seeping in around them. The morning is heavy and warm and we both sweat a little. On you the perspiration served to highlight your skin's glow, accenting your shoulders, your cheek bone and breast.

12