Crossing the Atlantic for Agatha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look into my eyes while your hand gently wiped away my tears.

"I know my love. We are together now. You are mine now. There are no more worries. I will always love and protect you. You can give me all of yourself now."

Your voice was as sexy as your ass and that is the highest compliment I can ever give. I don't try to speak, I simply nod my submission.

You move your hand down my body and underneath where you sit. You found my hard cock and ever so deftly place it inside of you. It feels like my dick is on fire, your pussy so hot and wet. This is why I give myself to you. For feelings such as this. As you begin to ride and grind my cock you tell me what you are about to do to me. This is your way. You tell me all the dirty depraved things you will do to me so I can enjoy them twice, first I the imagination and secondly in the flesh.

"I am going to let you cum inside my pussy. But once you have, I am going to sit on your face and you will lick me clean. I will ride your face until I am completely satisfied. I will be rough and wild, and you should take long breaths when I allow them. But that is only the start for today. You will be my slut-slave today. Your whole day devoted to my pleasure and amusement. You would love that wouldn't you baby?"

I can't answer, at least not in words. At this precise moment my dick empties its seed deep inside your cervix. You join me in my climax, grinding on me hard, gripping onto my chest hairs to hold yourself steady. At that moment our contract is signed. I am now your property and my fate is in your hands.

12